groupnull
age 40 years old birthday 11/30 rank Elite Jounin occupation

NAME: Shōshagan no Jutsu[Vanishing Facial Copy Technique]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

ELEMENT: N/A

HANDSEALS: None

DESCRIPTION:

The user applies their hand to a target's face, allowing them to take the face and use it as their own. Because it's the actual face that they're using and not a disguise, the user runs no risk of being discovered due to imperfections or minor flaws. his voice changes and matches the original face wearers as well.

However there is a downside to the technique as the user takes damage in combat, the stolen face gradually wrinkles before finally tearing away, revealing the original users face beneath.
last edit by Enmei on Mar 28, 2021 13:46:59 GMT -5
Walker has written 9 posts
Vanishing Facial Copy TechniqueMar 29, 2021 7:39:15 GMT -5
Thetis
C'mon, let's dance!
Thetis Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Hello, I have bad news for you. 

I already tried getting this technique approved, but it was ruled to belong to the Kameki, a Hijutsu clan in Kusagakure. Therefore, if you wanted to app this, it would have to be a Kameki Clan Hijutsu, which is clearly not what you would have used it for, unfortunately. 

This is a denial.
has written 25 posts
Vanishing Facial Copy TechniqueMar 29, 2021 9:35:15 GMT -5
Sharp
Am I a friend or foe?
Sharp Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
Confirming the denial. Specifically this infringes on the clan's ownership of flawless/perfect disguise as well as the use of biological materials as a component to make the disguise. The name of the jutsu, however, is not restricted. If you’d like to edit out those properties as well as avoiding the other protected item (copying chakra signature) you may. I will leave this open for you to edit if you’d like.
last edit by Sharp on Mar 29, 2021 10:44:56 GMT -5
Sharp has written 10,047 posts