age 43 years old birthday rank Elite Jōnin occupation Doctor

personal hijutsu

NAME: Hijutsu: Kodoku [Secret Technique: Curse Poison]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium [Drain]
CLASSIFICATION: Medical Ninjutsu
HANDSEALS: Four
REQUIREMENT: Kiseiakaishi [X]
DESCRIPTION:
Performing the handseals, Makata focuses his chakra incredibly densely within his swarm of Kiseiakaishi. In a moment, the insects are sent into a frenzy, turning their acts of consumption onto themselves. Forcibly cannibalizing the insects onto each other, the remaining Kiseiakaishi are empowered. The longer this technique lasts, along with the more condensed the abilities of the centipedes become, the more potent several of his techniques do as well.

Every post rotation that Kodoku is active, the duration of Kiseiakaishi's venoms increases by three post rotations, reaching its maximum at five post rotations, when only one Kiseiakaishi will be remaining. Their shell will grow thicker, yet there muscle structure will decrease somewhat. What they lose in striking power, they seem to make up for in speed.

The longer this technique lasts, the longer - yet thinner - the Kiseiakaishi become. Its color dimming down until it's a murky black, a hardened shell that can only be pierced by the most capable. Measuring at a maximum of two meters, it almost resembles a poisonous whip. This technique can be freely halted at any time, to prevent himself from fully destroying his reserve of insects.

NAME: Himi-Doku: Ketsueki Chiryō [Secret Poison: Blood Treatment]
CHAKRA USAGE:
HANDSEALS: Ten
DESCRIPTION:
A rare beneficial 'poison', Makata forms a string of seals, focusing and molding his chakra precisely within a Kiseiakaishi. When utilized on an ally, this poison grants their chakra increased efficacy for four post rotations. Comparable to a low-ranking Chakra Density Special Ability, this allows them to use less chakra for their techniques - mileage may vary.

NAME: Himi-doku: Shaketsu [Secret Poison: Bloodletting]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
HANDSEALS: One
DESCRIPTION:
One of the simplest poisons Makata has derived from the Kiseiakaishi; he forms the handseal, focusing chakra within the insect. For two post rotations any area bitten by the centipede will have significant difficulty forming chakra. Similar to a anti-coalescent poison, it instead falls apart, preventing them from using prolonged techniques on or with the stricken area. Attempting to form a technique in the affected area over the span of more than one post rotation will fall apart.This does not prevent handseals, nor fully prevent armor techniques. Invariably, full body techniques will have kinks where they cannot fully form over themselves, creating holes. Notably, if a technique fails in this way, it has a fairly large chunk of its cost not spent.

NAME: Himi-Doku: Osen [Secret Poison: Taint]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
HANDSEALS: Three
DESCRIPTION:
While more difficult than Shaketsu, Osen has far less practicality, or even any offensive power. Forming seals, Makata creates a new signature for chakra within one of his Kiseiakaishi. For ten post rotations the target bitten will have their chakra signature overwritten, making them far easier to track, and making them appear different to allied sensors.

NAME: Secret Technique: Coil
CHAKRA USAGE: Low [Drain]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
Focusing his chakra into a specific centipede, Makata can coil them around his body, preparing them to spring forward. While active, Kōgeki is notably faster.

NAME: Hijutsu: Kōgeki [Secret Technique: Strike]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
Using a pulse of chakra, Makata strikes at an opponent with a Kiseiakaishi, causing them to bite wildly.
last edit by Aburame, Makata on Apr 29, 2021 0:31:57 GMT -5
Snake has written 0 posts
makata's personals pt.1Apr 20, 2021 12:18:16 GMT -5
Wynne
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wynne Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Just a few things before you have my approval!

- Himi-Doku: Ketsueki Chiryō [Secret Poison: Blood Treatment]: For this one, I'm not sure this would work. I don't see how using poison could help with someone's chakra control. Sure it could slow down the chakra flow and limit the amount of chakra they could use, but then I feel that would actually hinder their control, since their chakra is now sluggish. You might be able to make it work if you have the drawback be they can't use above a certain amount of chakra [Very High for instance] for a specific amount of rotations, forcing them to only use a certain amount of chakra. Or you could do the complete opposite, use poison that stimulates chakra production to give them slightly higher reserves for two rounds at the cost of control.

- Himi-doku: Shaketsu [Secret Poison: Bloodletting]: For this one, rather than outright preventing an opponent from casting a technique, I'd like you to have something along the lines of it causing increased chakra cost to cast, but only in the specific area its bitten. I'd like this part to be more specific such as clarifying the bites effect area and point out that the need to bite these specific spots to be useful. For instance, your centipedes bite your opponent's face, if they choose to blow out a fireball, they now have to input more chakra into it for it to work. Or make it as a poison and have it be a whole body effect and then try to balance the effects strength, duration and time to take effect instead. Keep in mind, since you can't target tenketsu directly, you'll only be able to roughly guess and partially block the chakra, so it won't be able to outright prevent someone from casting a technique. You also might want to bump this up to B rank, depending on the changes you make.

- Himi-Doku: Osen [Secret Poison: Taint]: For this one, I would want the part where those afflicted appear as enemies to allied sensors taken out. I can understand the tracking part since that's an Aburame's whole thing, but I'm not sure how you would change the opponent's chakra signature. I can see you changing how you sense it, since you're tracking it by using your bugs, but not vice versa.

Wynne has written 164 posts
makata's personals pt.1Apr 21, 2021 10:55:51 GMT -5
Aburame, Makata
Aburame, Makata Avatar
groupnull
age 43 years old birthday rank Elite Jōnin occupation Doctor
Blood Treatment: Changed to a chakra density SA - basically makes chakra more potent for the window it's active. 

Bloodletting: Counterpoint; if I'm hitting them in an area with the centipede in the first place, such as the mouth, the physical damage done by being whipped with the thing biting at you is going to be more problematic in the face area than any effect applied. I can change it, but the idea of a cost increasing poison is one I have for my next batch. 

Taint: Removed the note for appearing as enemies. Modified it to be 'different' - a sensor would still notice a difference, as the poison is modifying their chakra signature.
Snake has written 0 posts
makata's personals pt.1Apr 22, 2021 11:02:56 GMT -5
Wynne
Wynne Avatar
groupnull
One final thing before my approval!

- Himi-doku: Shaketsu [Secret Poison: Bloodletting]: For this one, I have a problem with this line "preventing them from using techniques on or with the stricken area." I'm fine with the sentence after, but preventing an opponent from using a technique is a no go. You can make it so their technique is weaker or has holes as you did, but not complete negation.
Wynne has written 164 posts
makata's personals pt.1May 2, 2021 17:44:12 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
Himi-Doku: Ketsueki Chiryō [Secret Poison: Blood Treatment] - Jutsu and SA are different, this sounds like an SA and as a jutsu that has no listed cost I can't approve this idea. If you added a cost though, I could consider it reducing the bugs cost on maybe a specific jutsu or set of jutsu for x-posts, but to balance that would be harder than just you creating a more effective version of those jutsu at a higher rank.

Everything else appears to be in good order.
has written 689 posts