Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

There's a world outside but I can't really make it
There's a life to lead but I can't exactly fake it
Yet the mood feels right
But my island is sinking out of sight

Zakku Followed behind Ayu as she lead them to the alley and looked around.  His eyebrow arched as Ayu stared at them about their target going invisible.  "Mk."  Zakku replied getting annoyed their target was making them try so hard to follow them.  They could have been home by now with the researchers.  

The blue haired Chunin turned to watch Asahi locate their target.  His gaze slowly drifted towards the entrance to the alley and something familiar passed by.  His curiosity getting the best of him he walked to the entrance and peaked out.  Spotting the Cabbage Cart Zakku would let out a sly smile.  His old genin team had made this mans life a living hell and it looks like today he was getting another chance.  

The Cabbage man disappeared into a booth and Zakku walked up to the cart and unceremoniously dumped the contents onto the sand.  Nobody even batted an eye at his actions.  For the Best he guessed.  As much as he wanted to ask where and how the man grows cabbages out here in the desert but he had a mission and that took precedence right now.  

Backing the Cart down the alley he'd look in the direction Asahi pointed and nodded.  "I got us a cover for running.  You two hop on and pretend to be injured and I'll pull us in that direction plus you can give me updates on where to turn."  Zakku held the wagon firm and smirked.  "We can move fast and little people will care."  The speedy chunin remarked.  It'd let them move around inconspicuously and they'd be able to track their target while moving.  "Don't ask where I got this either.  I'll give it back.  Eventually."  He had no intention of returning it.  Zakku was going to leave it where it lay whether it was in pieces or still whole.  

Jutsu: N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.

Enhanced Speed

Zakku has trained his legs to react and move faster. He can move double his normal speed and even can triple it if he's sprinting. He can run for longer periods of time at normal speed.

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Raiders of the Lost Art[Mission Thread]Sept 29, 2021 20:45:18 GMT -5
Sato Rin
"When I fall, I will get up every time."
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday June 10, 1006 rank Jounin occupation Operations Team 1 (Leader)
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WORN YOUR
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Rin in truth believed that what he was doing was proper. They were a team, but he was leading the team. Which meant he had to take on tasks that were a bit more difficult by himself. The rest of the team was to tackle the other portion of the mission. Divide and conquer so to speak.

In truth, it did not matter if he was able to properly kill the man in front of him. He just needed to distract him long enough to put him to sleep. Though, knocking him out now that he had been noticed would definitely make the process faster. The transformed Rin took a step to the side and put his foot out to aid in the other's tripping up over his own feet. Solely to make sure that he fell face-first into the wall with the window that Rin had crawled through.

If he didn't knock out from that impact alone, the boy would provide a solid well-placed karate chop to the back of his neck just measuring with his knowledge of human anatomy to get him in the correct vertebrae to knock him out...

Hopefully, this worked, if not the fight would have to continue.
Han has written 1,470 posts
Raiders of the Lost Art[Mission Thread]Sept 30, 2021 9:52:05 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Raiders Of the Lost Art
"Wow! You're so awesome bro! How ya do that!?"

The girl would grin as she looked toward Asahi with true inspiration in her eyes at his awesomeness. He was so quick to pick up on the chakra signature, which soon prompted her to try the same as it was confirmed that indeed their invisible man was on the run. With time being short, they would have to catch up to him quickly, seeming to lead Zakku to disappear from the alleyway briefly.

"Huh? What is he doing?"

The Team Chase
With a blank expression, she'd soon see her teammate return, this time with a cart in hand as he stated that he would handle the running as the other two held on within the wagon. Clapping her hands, Ayukawa would squeal as she jumped inside, her expression holding a grin as she then took hold and prepared for the chase to commence.

"Wohoo! The hunt is on! Lets go Asahi-kun! Running Speed Zakku-kun! Lets catch us a bandit!"

Once Asahi had gotten on board, Ayukawa would let out with excitement as Zakku took off, feeling the wind brush against her as she held a look of determination as she began to try and smell out their target as she look on as people began to notice the rapid moving cart as it travelled through the streets.

"I can smell him up ahead! We're almost caught up!!"

An invisible target would be hard to hit, and Ayukawa couldn't just rely on her sense of smell to give her a clear shot. With people so close and around, she might miss and hit someone by mistake. So at this point, they were relying on Asahi's chakra senses to take care of that.

"Its all up to you big bro!"

That being the case, the invisible bandit was still on the run, though he was now aware that he was being hunted down. His stumbling only did so much to slow him down, as being pursued allowed for a clear purpose in trying to get away. His distance was shortly decreasing with the speed in which Zakku was running, though now it seemed that as they drew near, his unseeable presence was far being unnoticed by the Suna nin.

---------------------

With Jigen now on the warpath, his attempt to charge the intruder would lead to him tripping over his own feet, his body falling face first into the window. Yet, his delay was only for a mere seconds, his rage seeming to build as he pushed himself away from the shattered glass to turn and face Rin down. Feeling the impact of the chop against his neck, the thickness of his flesh seemed to help repel it's intention. If only for the moment, the sting alone was enough to make him feel as though he may lose his grip on his blade. But as he retightened it, his eyes grew bloodshot as he attempted to ram his shoulder against the smaller male, hoping to push him back as he began to swing.

The weight of his frame was beginning to feel heavier, his eyes getting glossy as his vision was failing him. He could barely see where he was swinging, his attack nearing the captured researchers as he roared in anger.

"ARGH!! Ya little bastard! Stand and fight!!!

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Kaze has written 557 posts