ContemplationMay 21, 2021 8:12:37 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Taki would stand outside of a gravestone looking over at the memorial stone one side reads "Killed in action.” the other "Missing in Action.” It had been nearly 2 and a half years since her uncle went missing and nearly a full year since Taki had passed her graduation exams. But since then Taki has made little to no progress towards her goals of saving him.

The last time she was here she was with her cousin who had more than likely all but returned to her work as a shinobi since then. Her sage training had stagnated and she was still managing to have trouble with basic things like Chakra control. "Hey Uncle...I hope you're not mad but...I didn't make it in the exams.” she’d say looking over at the name Tetsuya Okada, an angered look in the eye.

Recently the girl had been denied entry into the chunin exams by the sage of Iwagakure on the grounds that she wasn't ready. She'd done everything right, but still was denied her chance. This frustrated the youth to a massive degree, her entire goal was towards getting herself ready but even the sage herself would deny her what she knew what something she was more than prepared what did she know anyway? "I can't believe this!" the youth would grip the railing of the memorial stone and growl.

"Arrrgh!" she'd look up towards her Uncle's name once more on the memorial stone. "What does she mean I'm not ready!?" she'd shout to herself looking over at his engraving. She'd look down at the railing and would feel the tears welling up in her eyes the youth doing her best to hold them back. "I was s'posed to be dere to save you." but rather then let them fall she'd wipe her eyes keeping the tears from falling and turn back, preparing to leave the girl not wanting to shed another tear until she brought him home. The time she spent here she could be using to train.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

223 WORDSKAZUYOSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 28, 2021 15:38:57 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
ContemplationMay 21, 2021 11:44:12 GMT -5
Kazuyo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kazuyo Avatar
groupnull
age Seventeen years old birthday September 5th rank Genin occupation
Tag:
Words: Contemplation
Hex: b27d4f
Notes: Kazuyo prepares to cheer up Taki! Or at least do her best...

Mugen Kazuyo

The Heir of Mugen Eizō and clan head of the Nekomata

It had been a long year already, or at least it felt that way. For Kazuyo, who had little to worry about except the stress of her responsibilities, it had been bad enough, but for someone who had let their self down or failed in their own expectations it could be much worse. Kazuyo knew that sort of weight could be an extremely heavy burden to bear.

She had seen her friend Taki making her way somewhere, and had fully intended to sneak up on her, surprise her, and see if she wanted to have fun for the day, but the mood surrounding her was extremely somber, so Kazuyo held off on that and elected to just follow instead.

It became clear not long after why Taki was so down. She was visiting the grave of her uncle. Though Kazuyo did not know of him, she knew enough about Taki and the situation to understand what her friend was going through, even if she did not know the feeling herself. So, when Taki turned around and prepared to head back, she’d find Kazuyo standing a ways away, waiting.

She raised a hand and waved. "Hey.

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 159 posts
ContemplationMay 27, 2021 23:55:43 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the youth turned her back she’d see Kazuyo and would nod too her. "Hey, Catboss.” she’d say looking slightly annoyed. Normally Taki would give all the time of day to be around Kazuyo but was in a particularly foul mood today given recently transpired events. It also made her wonder something. "I take it you were followin’ me ever since I got home…" she'd glance up at her for a brief moment before turning her head placing her hands in her leather jacket pocket and heading home.

"Sorry but I ain't interested in playing today..." Taki’s mind was very much focused on accomplishing her goals and with this huge thorn in her side all she wanted to do was train and was not in a mood for talking. With that she’d make her way out of the cemetery with the flattest expression on her face.

She didn’t hate Kazuyo by any means and some small part of her was glad to see her but she couldn’t afford any distractions from there she’d attempt to make her way home but had the sneaking Suspicion that she wasn’t going anywhere and if she did follow her would do her best to try and ignore her but knowing Kazuyo she wasn’t going to let that happen.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 28, 2021 15:41:46 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
ContemplationJun 2, 2021 9:46:44 GMT -5
Kazuyo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kazuyo Avatar
groupnull
age Seventeen years old birthday September 5th rank Genin occupation
Tag:
Words: Contemplation
Hex: b27d4f
Notes: Kazuyo is not one for uplifting words and encouragement, but it doesn’t stop her from trying when it matters, especially when it’s her friend who needs it!

Mugen Kazuyo

The Heir of Mugen Eizō and clan head of the Nekomata

"I don’t know if it was quite that long.” Kazuyo replied. "But I could see something was bothering you, so I followed to check on you.

She crossed her arms across her abdomen and frowned slightly. It had been worse than Kazuyo had expected. She was vaguely familiar with whose grave Taki had visited and the story behind it, but she was by no means intimately familiar. Taki had made mentions of goals and aspirations in the past, and Kazuyo knew she had not succeeded yet and understood all too well how letting yourself down could be one of the most damaging things.

"Not every day is meant to be a day for fun,” she added as Taki walked by; she turned to follow. "Sometimes, you need to get a little more serious about things, and that seems to be today.

She scurried along behind Taki, trying to keep up with her and match her pace, but struggled to do so. "I know you don’t always talk about these things, or ask for help, but I can help if you want. I’m obviously not a lot of help on my own, but sometimes it helps to have someone there, too. Not to mention the Nekomata can be pretty handy. I’ve probably got a bunch of lazy people lying around that need something to do and I should put them to work or something…

Kazuyo had good intentions, but she was brash and crude more often than not. It was not easy for her and she was rarely successful, but she was trying!

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 159 posts