All in a Day's Work[Open]Jul 27, 2021 7:56:36 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday rank Elite Jounin occupation Head Medical Operative
All in a Day's Work
"Ahh Yuno-san...what appears to be the problem..."

It was not unusual to have a patient that was stubborn or even able to control their own natural fears. She had seen children run from the sight of needles, grown mean squeal at the suggestion of blood and even shinobi whom would jump at the sight of her when she even mentioned the idea of poking them with nothing less than a small pill. Of course, perhaps that had something to do with where she was placing them.

In the end, today's patient was more than a bit skittish, allowing for the nurses to see the head medic at work as it was now time for the mandated check up for all military personal. This meant a lot of cranky individuals, who's courage was now put to the test as they were given an assessment of their true physical being. The man to which the problems were being a tad childish was a veteran, and one she had dealt with more than once.

"Now then...allow this young lady to see you...you have nothing to be shameful off..."

His silence was glyph, likely due to the nature of the examination as she then sighed before shaking her head.

"What exactly is left in the physical?"

As the young woman whispered within her ear, a small smile crossed her lips as she then shook her head.

"Of course...how silly of me...give me one moment..I'll see what I can do..."

Making her way over toward one of the more masculine attendants, taking him by the arm as she moved him over to speak with the shinobi.

"This gentlemen is in need of a physical...please be so kind as to proceed and finish where she left off.."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Tag: | Words: | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Takehara Aiya on Jul 27, 2021 7:57:35 GMT -5
Kaze has written 53 posts
All in a Day's Work[Open]Jul 27, 2021 20:55:08 GMT -5
Susanō Tsuyu
Susanō Tsuyu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Jounin occupation War Council
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
This was always one of the more draining aspects of his job, well, perhaps not draining but definitely tedious. Being on the war council meant that one had a huge part to play in determining what forces went where and how many could be allocated for any given assignment, but for that to be able to happen meant that said council needed an accurate count of able bodied shinobi less the village run into certain... logistical issues, and absolutely no one wanted to deal with those.

While it would have been a simple task to just pop into the village hospital and grab the necessary files there was one small problem: Tsuyu had yet to get his own physical out of the way and unfortunately just telling the council he was in top form wasn't going to cut it. He wasn't afraid of a little check up or anything of the sort but felt that there was definitely something better he could have been doing, or rather, freeing up space for someone else who needed the facilities. Alas, there was no use in fighting it and how could he set an example for others if he shirked even the most basic of responsibilities.

So here he was: the large man plodding his way through the entry way of the hospital looking for the place he needed to check in; scores of shinobi in varying degrees of panic waiting around for their names to be called. It was almost funny to see some of these men and women who were fierce as ever on the battlefield almost catatonic at the thought of maybe getting pricked by a needle or even just having to step foot in the place. "Susano Tsuyu, I'm here for my physical." The man would speak as he reached the front desk. It wasn't often he visited this place, at least, in good circumstances, and there was an almost empty feeling of not having the name of someone to go visit but he'd take the small win.

NOTES: write your notes here.
TAGS: 
TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF GANGNAM STYLE © 2015
has written 20 posts
All in a Day's Work[Open]Jul 31, 2021 22:21:00 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
All in a Day's Work
"Ah yes...you are right on time...."

Looking down the list of names presented to her Aiya would make her way over to the large male, a calm expression on her face as she checked for him, before then looking up toward him with a smile that seemed almost sinister in nature. In truth, it was hard for anyone whom didn't have a pulse not to feel some kind of way when they enjoyed their work. Aiya was good at what she did, which was medicine, along with a few other talents that made her unique. Of course, that was not the case here, as it was more so just her own natural magnetism toward men in uniform.

"Ahem...this way....if you'll please..."

Gesturing with her hand, she'd guide the shinobi in the direction of one of the rooms available, allowing herself a moment to begin the process of finishing his check in before then making her way within the room after he had entered.

"Now then...Tsuyu...it is apparently rare that we see you within these halls...a very good start I imagine...my name is Takehara Aiya...the Head Medic here...due to the rapid arrivals with the village's need to see the health of our shinobi...we are a bit understaffed so I will be tending to you today...is that a issue?"

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 3, 2021 19:23:08 GMT -5
Susanō Tsuyu
Susanō Tsuyu Avatar
groupnull
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
Dark hues would shift to the side as a voice called out to him, belonging to none other than the head medic of the village. Aiya's reputation preceded her and even if Tsuyu wasn't privy to certain names and positions via his job he probably still would have known who she was. The man believed that most, if not all, of the medics who worked here were capable of getting his check up out of the way but she would definitely be the quickest about it which in itself was a slight relief; though why she looked so nefariously happy about such a task was beyond him.

With a nod Tsuyu would follow the woman's guiding arm to the designated clinician room and take a couple steps in. He was unsure whether to grab a seat on the examination table to remain standing as the order of his check up was still a mystery. Some preferred to start with height and weight measurements, others reflexes and listening to the internal organs to make sure they were in top shape. The man stopped himself from spiraling further down the rabbit hole of physical protocol as the head medic would introduce herself and explain why the head honcho of all people was performing such menial tasks. It made perfect sense given the influx of people who had been coming into the hospital over the last couple weeks, and from his records, would still be showing up for at least a few days more.

"Well, visiting the hospital too often isn't something I want to make a habit of. With all the shinobi coming through in the last few weeks I completely understand why everyone has to pull a little more weight, I just hope your eye isn't too discerning Aiya-san." Tsuyu would reply with a slight chuckle. He believed himself to be in pretty decent shape even though trips outside the village for missions weren't as frequent as they used to be, and late nights in the council rooms weren't conducive to the healthiest of eating.

TAGS: 
has written 20 posts
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 8, 2021 16:02:10 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
All in a Day's Work
"A true shame...understandable of course...though you should consider regular check ups Tsuyu-san...a body is a sad thing to waste...and you do only get one..."

With a smirk crossing her lips, she'd begin to look over her chart yet again, a calm expression coming over her face before allowing her flirtation to be put on hold for the time being. After all, well being came first, and it would do little for her to attempt to sleep with a dead man. Placing her pen close to her lips, she'd allow her lips to case around it's end ever so slightly, her teeth gently biting down upon it as she began to speak.

"Since you rarely visit..let us begin with some basic questions? Have you been in any pain in the last few days?"

A simple one to start for certain, but it was required to know the pain level of any patient that walked through the door. It could easily be related to a small matter or something far worse. It was amazing how something as simple as toothache could grow into a heart condition or even an infection of a serious degree. Though as she continued to move around the man, her expression would shift as she tilted her head slightly, her pen now pointed toward him directly as she leaned slightly back upon her hip.

"Naturally we want to be sure that our best is present on the field, and a man in pain is more an inconvenience to such an effort..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 13, 2021 20:45:57 GMT -5
Susanō Tsuyu
Susanō Tsuyu Avatar
groupnull
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
"I'll keep that in mind." Tsuyu replied with an understanding nod. He knew full and well that regular check ups were necessary to ensure that he was as healthy as an ox but for the most part the man lived by the mantra that so long as he wasn't feeling ill or physically injured that he didn't need to take up the medical staffs time when there were surely people who more urgently needed their attention. Of course, regular check ins such as this wouldn't take all that long --he hoped-- and it would be a definite change of pace compared to his usual map and report scrounging that often left his neck stiff and wrists a little sore from all the writing.

Ironically enough, or maybe not considering the setting, the medic's first inquiry would be that of any aches and pain the man may have been experiencing recently. "Now that you ask.. shuffling through reports and hovering over maps for days at a time does leave my neck a little stiff and sore, same with my wrists after a full day's worth of writing." The man would answer while almost unknowingly tilting his head from side to side as if to stretch. He figured it wasn't that big a deal and had pretty much figured out the cause, but since it didn't seem like his job duties would be changing anytime soon added to the fact that he was getting older it was something that probably couldn't be an afterthought for too much longer, and if anyone would know how to deal with or even prevent that pain altogether it was the very unique woman standing before him.

"Heh, well you're not wrong there, but I probably just need to remember to stretch a little more often in between meetings is all." The Jounin would add trying to prevent a mountain forming from the molehill of speculation.

TAGS: 
has written 20 posts
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 13, 2021 21:43:05 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
All in a Day's Work
"A see...so discomfort and mild tension...I can suggest a mild treatment for such things...nothing too severe as a stay here..."

Seeming to jot this down, Aiya would raise her brow briefly, almost as if to be sure herself. There was no real technique when it came to telling if someone was in true pain. In fact, one could easily tell it from a simple look that they gave you upon speaking of it. Such expressions were indications of discomfort or agitation. Pain was an old friend, and one that many seasoned shinobi had been akin to know well. From the sound and appearance of these supposed condition, she'd imagine a number of reasons could be the result. Perhaps he was narrowing his back too low, or even that he was beginning to show poor support toward his gained weight in such low activity duties.

"Though my best suggestion would be that you take part in massage therapy..."

Her smile would appear again, prompting her to begin to move around him as she gestured for him to take a seat. Once he had done so, the woman would begin to make her way behind him, gesturing with her fingers for him to lean back.

"Relax your shoulders...release a slow breath...then allow another to come forth, only this time...taking away some of the burdens of the day...at times..tension is our worst enemy and it builds itself within the muscles and causes minor aches..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 15, 2021 8:30:13 GMT -5
Susanō Tsuyu
Susanō Tsuyu Avatar
groupnull
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
Tsuyu didn't feel that his every so often aches and stiffness were any cause for concern and didn't give too much thought to the 'treatment' that the medic had suggested, whatever that could have been, though he did wonder for a moment or two just what kind of stuff a little bit of neck and wrist pain could call for. They weren't lingering injuries of old or something brought about by battle, hell, it was the inactivity that was starting to cause him more harm at this point.

A brow would raise at the woman's next words, a second suggestion that centered on a massage of all things. It made sense, he supposed, that a minor affliction of stiff muscles and joints could be taken care of by loosening them up and sometimes the simplest solution was the best one. He felt a bit silly even brining the topic up after hearing the fix as a little bit of thought on his end could have probably led him to the same conclusion. "Massage therapy? Sounds like one of the services they offer at the bath houses." Tsuyu would quip as he watched Aiya began to circle behind him and instruct him to lean back.

It would be an understatement to say that the man was a bit stiff but he did his best to follow the woman's words to a position that he, admittedly, had not been in many times in his life. Strength, fortitude, unyielding, traits that were chiseled into him from a young age and that he lived by now which always made relaxing more difficult than it should have been. Tsuyu's shoulders would drop a bit as he exhaled slowly before drawing in another breath, though with the next exhale releasing the day/week/month's stressors with it. Meetings, trainings, the seemingly endless mountain of personnel files --which was a good problem to have to be honest-- all still very much waiting for him the moment he walked out of these doors but for these next few minutes: inconsequential.

TAGS: 
has written 20 posts
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 15, 2021 14:10:06 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
All in a Day's Work
"It is...but I suspect the women there that offer it lack certain experience in it's execution...the point possesses many points in which one can exploit...some to create pleasure and a cover of calm release...others pain and unmeasurable agony when pressed..."

As she began to see him act out on her instructions, her hands would begin to move along the length of his shoulders, the gentle touch light against the folds of his skin, the tips of her fingers kneading into it as she started slow.

"Very good..I can feel the tension starting to fade...It is not something that will come quickly, but the best way you can continue to do so is to find other means to lessen your tension and your body will follow..."

Continuing with this massage, her pressure would grow stronger as she dug in deeper, her expression calm as she allowed a smile to cross her lips.

"You can not tell me that such a highly trained shinobi does not have a hobby or a means to relax...."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

[/font][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 18, 2021 18:20:12 GMT -5
Susanō Tsuyu
Susanō Tsuyu Avatar
groupnull
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
Listening to the woman's response put Tsuyu in a bit of a tough spot. If the attendant's at the bathing houses weren't up to snuff then where exactly could he go for massage therapy? Aiya surely had more pressing matters than to be handing out shoulder massages on a semi-regular basis what with being the Head Medic and all, and the man was committed to not making regular visits to this place less something actually be wrong with him one time. "Well if the bath houses are no good, then where, or maybe who would you suggest?" Tsuyu inquired as he felt the light yet precise touch of the woman's hands upon his shoulders.

Perhaps remembering that Tsuyu would not want to make regular visits to the hospital Aiya inquired as to if there were any stress relieving methods that the man had. In all honesty the man did not. He poured all of himself into his work and doing his utmost to protect and uplift Amegakure, both in the light and through certain other means, which took up a great deal of his time. He had worked hard to reach this point in his life and resting on laurels wasn't something the man was prepared to do. Perhaps the only thing he had done that didn't involve him sitting at a council desk was his conversation with the village's jinchuriki which was both enlightening and tense so that certainly wasn't helping him. The man sat silent for a few moments as he continued to contemplate the question as Aiya increased the pressure on his shoulders, and though he had certainly been hit harder this was a new type of pain... a somewhat pleasurable one.

"The village keeps me busy, so I can't really say I've developed any true tension relieving methods other than making sure I get enough rest at night." Tsuyu answered with a small sigh. The routine worked for him and the results spoke for themselves so up until this point a stiff shoulder or achy wrist wasn't something the man had been concerned about. "What would you recommend?"

TAGS: 
has written 20 posts
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 20, 2021 13:36:53 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
All in a Day's Work
"I would be more than suitable for the task...but I must admit that I would need to be courted or at least entertained to be so forward.....maybe even seduced...."

Her process would continued as she continued to knead through the flesh of the Jounin, her eyes closed as she leaned in only briefly before then sighing as she allowed her breath almost to tickle his ear before then shaking her head.

"Of course..other than myself..perhaps I can send you to one of our acupuncturist? I hear their needles are quite good at getting to the point of someone's problems...as for possible hobbies to deal with tension..."

Stopping for a moment, she'd tap her fingertip against her lips, looking upward briefly before then laughing softly before returning to her task.

"Have you considered swimming? I hear water is supposed to be good for the soul..."

It was only a mild assumption she had heard her father speak of once while watching the rain fall. Of course, if there were truth to such a statement she could not say for certain. After all, the rain had not much for her own soul or the passage of time for that matter.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

[/font][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
All in a Day's Work[Open]Aug 31, 2021 18:16:29 GMT -5
Susanō Tsuyu
Susanō Tsuyu Avatar
groupnull
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
Had the woman not had such a commanding grip on his neck Tsuyu would have surely turned his head in confusion. There was definitely some confusion regarding what the man meant by his question and now, for some reason, Aiya had given her price for rendering certain services. Well this was certainly a conundrum as the man couldn't outright deny the woman less things get awkward, though without setting the record straight things would only become more muddled. However, even with other recommendations they would probably pale in comparison to the head medic's physical therapy skills.

"Hm, I see. Well, I'm not much of a... seducer, but if a good meal can help keep the pain away I believe that can be arranged." Tsuyu replied in his usual gruff yet understanding tone. He wasn't really one to flirt or even know that was going on around him, but he could be personable enough when a good opportunity presented itself, and though he didn't have any fear of needles the thought of his entire body being punctured by them wasn't high on his list of things he wanted to try out.

Pain was a tricky thing, mostly avoided but sometimes inevitable and every so often... useful. This was one of these times. Aiya's fingers pressing firmly into his skin was definitely pain inducing but a good pain, a relaxing one. Tsuyu had little doubt that he would feel better in the days going forward and it was almost ironic to him that to get rid of pain he had to endure a different version of it. However, his thoughts would shift to the recommendation given by the medic, one that the man had never given more than a passing thought to in the past. Though the entire country wasn't constantly battered by a never ending rain Ame was where Tsuyu spent most of his time and voluntarily taking part in an activity that would put him in more water than he had to walk through on a daily basis didn't seem appealing.

"Swimming? No, can't say I've done it for leisure. I see enough water as is from sunrise to sunset. What else is on your list?" He would ask while contemplating things he had done in his past that helped him at least look like he was relaxing.

TAGS: 
has written 20 posts
All in a Day's Work[Open]Sept 2, 2021 20:47:21 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
All in a Day's Work
"I only tease..but I will take you up on that offer when you are willing to give it in a proper fashion...Heh heh"

It seemed as though the conversation was at least getting a few knots out while also giving the man some chance to think of possible hobbies that could help to get the veteran in a place that might grant him some peace. At the very least, something that may allow for a longer chance at a stress free life. Of course, it seemed that the man might be a tad picky, prompting Aiya to stop briefly as she considered another possible means of releasing some of his unneeded tension.

"Well..if swimming is not up to your standard...there is also reading in a stress free environment...not to mention there is also perhaps doodling..."

A smile would creep upon her lips as she seemed to finish the last of what she felt as stress tension, moving around him as she began to look toward her chart once more, seeing it resting upon the counter before then crossing her arms over her chest.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Takehara Aiya on Sept 2, 2021 20:48:02 GMT -5
All in a Day's Work[Open]Sept 6, 2021 21:26:03 GMT -5
Susanō Tsuyu
Susanō Tsuyu Avatar
groupnull
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
What an odd conversation, no, unique would probably be the better term here. The man was fairly set in his ways which didn't leave much in the way for witty or in this case flirtatious banter, so to be perfectly honest Tsuyu wasn't really good at it. He had little experience in the realm of wooing women outside of a few pretty straightforward experiences so his mind saw this as a transactional conversation. If all it took to find a decent physical therapist was a meal --or maybe more if Aiya had her way-- then so be it.

Tsuyu would continue to listen intently as the medic listed off a couple more stress relieving options, this time including reading and... doodling. The former option was interesting and perhaps it would be useful to every now and then read something that wasn't a shinobi file or field report. What kind of things would he read, though? History, maybe? Tsuyu wasn't big into tall tales and the such so fiction probably wouldn't do much for him. "Reading, eh? I did enjoy a good mystery novel every now and then when I was growing up, might be time to pick those back up. Any books you recommend?" The man inquired before trailing off in thought for a moment until he remembered the latter of the two suggestions: doodling.

The Jounin instinctively wanted to write it off as folly, but even if he didn't find it appealing there had to be some credence to it since it was advice coming from a medical professional. His handwriting was good, probably above average considering who would be seeing the reports that came from the war council, though he suspected that was not the type of doodling Aiya was referring to. "What type of doodling, exactly? Sad to say I'm not much of an artist." A little calligraphy here and there but outside of that the man had as much artistic talent as a toddler.

TAGS: 
has written 20 posts
All in a Day's Work[Open]Sept 13, 2021 20:02:18 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
All in a Day's Work
"I must say that you are a tough man to read Tsuyu-san.."

Aiya would smirk as she then leaned against the counter, her eyes narrowed as she then continued to think of other activities. If he was not much of a man for drawing, he could easily find another pastime.

"Well...I could start by asking what are things you enjoy aside from your job? Perhaps that might allow for a much more wider net in possibilities. If you feel the need to share them..."

As her smirk remained, she'd allow her teeth to show as she began to speak once more.

"I promise that anything that we discuss will remain within this room...dark secrets and all..."

Naturally she would keep her word to this. As a professional, she was duty bound not to reveal information regarding his patients to anyone, and everyone had something that they did not wish to share with others. Be it murder, attempted murder, affairs, diseases, possible death-sentences, crimes of passion. The last one being the more interesting in truth, as it often ended with her reporting them. Of course, that was really the one of the few things she ensured to put into a report to send out to the militia. Could not have wild animals running about the village.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION