A HOUSE OF FIRE IIAug 13, 2021 11:47:20 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Having left the tutelage of the village sage after being barred from entering the chunin exams Taki took her title belt and left she was all elite and wanted to take her talents elsewhere if that snobby sage wasn’t going to get in the way of her uncle, who cares if she’s probably one of the prettiest ladies in the entire village, she had an uncle to save and no one was going to stop her. With her mind on a mission the youth set out to try and master her original craft genjutsu or genjitsu as she called it.

But was having a lot of trouble, she stood in the center of the village looking absolutely constipated as she stood clasping her hands together shouting out the name of her jutsu with her wild chakra being absolutely all over the place. "Fukushi no Jitsu!” she’d cry her clone stood in front of her looking directly at the pathetic variant of the young girl.

"Did ya do it yet?” the clone would say looking kinda bored. "Dammit!” the youth would shout. "That’s a no see ya.” with that the clone would Vanish and Taki would be left standing alone shouting to the skies infuriated that even now Chakra control managed to be her worst enemy. "I’ve gotta get this stuff masta’d!” she’d say. With that she’d make a new clone and give it another go. "Alright we’re nailing it this time!” she’d shout to the clone. "Fukushi no Jitsu!” and the process would rinse and repeat once more.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

258 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
A HOUSE OF FIRE IIAug 14, 2021 16:17:47 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you

Toru was questioning why he was wandering around as much as he was recently, perhaps it was his mother's mysterious disappearance? The chunin exams? There seemed to be so many excuses, but there were also plenty of allied villages to explore and visit, and after being granted permission to visit Iwagakure he arrived lackadaisically. Recently, his mind, wandering just as much as his body. It was sad as if he had lost touch with his house. It felt odd living on the Kaguya compound, with his mother and little sister there to greet him at home. Yua... He could only hope he would see her again one day, but the letter had been enough for Toru to understand that it was unlikely that he would see either of them very often.

So, Iwagakure it was.

It was mid-afternoon when he stumbled upon the young girl shouting things. She had an odd accent, a really odd one. He hadn't heard it before, but he didn't bother commenting on it. He just stared at her from afar, shouting over and over again. Talking to a clone that was talking back.

Odd, huh?

A little... Is she alright?

I think she's trying to perform a jutsu, but... Her accent, is it preventing her or what is it?

Beats me Toru-chan, maybe you should make a new friend.

Again with the friend shit.

Don't be mean Toru-chan.

Fine. Fine... Is it because you're shy, that you're trying to make me outgoing?

No!

Tsk...

"You need to work on your pronunciation." He finally made himself known, stepping towards Taki silently, his face bearing his signature pronounced lack of care, and almost totally red eyes - enhanced by the bijuu's presence - that stared with boredom.

Han has written 2,374 posts
A HOUSE OF FIRE IIAug 29, 2021 15:51:22 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would continue to work on her technique she’d look over at the voice who had said she needed to work on her pronunciation. She’d turn her head and notice the shorter boy who seemed to be a tad built and carrying a blade. "Heey, I know you, your da Red Crown Crowned Crane of da Mist!” she’d look over at him and would step towards him as if she was talking to an old friend. "How ya doin?” anyone who smacked around Konoha scum like he did in their match was totally a friend and welcome in her mind.

"What’re ya doin here…? Musta come a long way?” the girl would look back at the marks she left in the dirt. "I’d give ya da tour of da Okada Compound...but I was kinda in the middle of somethin ere’” Taki had been attempting to try and get a handle on a particular genjutsu using the concept of practicing it as means of utilizing a far more potent jutsu in the future., one that combines the flash and flair of her clan with genjutsu or as she calls it genjitsu. As she finished her statement the girl would walk back towards the training field and would cast another shadow clone.

"Alright what’re doin?” she’d see her forming the handseal. "Fukushi no Jitsu!” she’d say once again failing to properly to put her chakra together in order to get the technique to function. "Again?” said the haggard clone crossing her arms as the real Taki her best to focus clearly forgetting what she was told mere moments ago.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

270 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A HOUSE OF FIRE IIAug 30, 2021 10:45:01 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

"The what now?" Having never heard that nickname, Toru had to raise an eyebrow. Was he more well known than he had thought? That was not something he had expected, or something he wanted if he had to be perfectly frank. Being incognito was most definitely preferred. His brow would slowly descend back to its neutral position a blank gaze upon the girl as before.

For a moment he just stood there, the girl was another one of those blabbermouths. A lot of talk, not exactly the most amount of actual action. Or at least, the action would always fall by the wayside for chattering. If one listened more, they would always be more successful in their attempts.

"Are you deaf?" He called out, it was not meant to be perfectly mean, but Toru wasn't the most tactful and the girl had explicitly ignored what he had said.

"You're mispronouncing," Toru would repeat himself, it was of course very possible the mispronunciation and the rushing were causing Taki to simply not create the perfect storm for the jutsu to come out successfully. After all, shinobi spoke the names of jutsu to make them affirmations and to help focus on the actual technique and the chakra molding that went with it. So, that was likely part of the issue.

A HOUSE OF FIRE IIAug 31, 2021 11:53:04 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl went back to her practice she’d over hear the young man’s comments about her hearing and snap her head over to him. "Watchu tawlkin bout?” the girl would remark walking towards the shorter boy, after a moment she’d think on what he was saying mispronouncing nah it couldn’t be she had always nailed her jhutsu before. "You making fun o me?” she’d walk up to the brawny looking mop headed moron. "Look you might be hot shit over in the watery wastes across the way but I am THE...TAKI "BA-KU-DAN.” OKADA" she'd then size him up getting a feel for him. "And my woids may not be pretty, but neither will the ass beatin Imma lay on ya if you don’t watch your mouth got it.” she’d raise her title belt with the words "Sage apprentice.” shining brightly in the sun.

"So if you got something to say why not make it useful, odda wise don’t bother me.” with that the girl would return to her clone and strap back on her belt to give the jutsu another good ol college try. "A’ight Taki focus.” she’d take a deep breath and would do a little shuffle for a second trying her hardest to psyche herself up. "Fukushi no Jhutsu!” she’d say once again forming the seal however this time the clone would see a small semblance of blurred vision. "Whoa...yo I think ya almost got it!" the clone would say, stumbling a tad the youth would smirk. "Hell yeah! Suck it blowhard!" she'd say gesturing a crotch chop as she continued her training.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

300 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Aug 31, 2021 11:54:43 GMT -5
A HOUSE OF FIRE IIAug 31, 2021 12:48:16 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Toru didn't flinch as Taki approached him and her voice started to get louder and louder. Sheesh, confrontational and annoying. The worst kind of combination. In fact, the kind of combination that often got shinobi killed faster than they could blink. Her little belt meant absolutely nothing to him and he continued to stare in abject boredom waiting for her to finish. Perhaps another type of person would have reacted, but Toru wasn't really interested in reacting. Oftentimes, it pissed people like this off more when you didn't react, they often felt threatened or as if they had not done enough.

"Mm, I guess you got it then," He responded nonchalantly with apathy as she tried again. That said, he would turn around and begin walking away. She clearly didn't want his help, and he could certainly spend his day doing something far more interesting as he had never been to Iwagakure, to begin with, and he could visit all the good spots to see, and maybe a few restaurants. That sounded like a far more enjoyable time than trying to instruct some lame kid on the very subtle art of genjutsu. Genjutsu wasn't about shouting or being the toughest, it was about trickery and cunning movement. Something Toru was more than well equipped at doing, but perhaps Taki thought she was excellent as it were, so she could take her arrogance and keep it, Toru had other things to do.

A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 3, 2021 0:31:56 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As time went on the young girl would keep at it working herself round the clock in order to get that technique taken care of but as the night went on the youth hadn’t realized she was making very little progress. "C’mon I thought I had this…” the youth would think. The clone would shrug and eventually dissipate. "Man…” the youth would let out a growl as she kicked a rock causing her microphone to drop out of her pocket, the feedback rattling her clones ears. And the clone popped out of existence the youth would get an idea. "Hey…” she’d pick up the mic and hold it in her hands. "Screw dat odda technique." she’d say with a smirk. "I think I jhust struck gold.” she’d say. With that the youth would make her way towards her home and would head towards the home of her uncle Jo in search of one of her cousins.

After knocking on the door her a large blonde haired man with an extravagant haircut would answer the door. "Eyy, Takeeeeeeeyyyy, how ya doin ya little scamp.” he’d say pulling her into a rather messy hug against his large belly. "Howzit goin Uncle Jo, uhh, is cousin Tori here?” the youth would ask.

Meanwhile on the inside of the home a young man in a black and orange uniform could be seen chowing down on a large rack of what looked to be pork ribs that were grilled to perfection hearing his name he’d look towards the door. "Huh…?” he’d say. "Tori, little Taki wants to talk to ya!” he’d call out. He’d look to his mother,

"Ya mind Momma?” he’d ask. "Go on Boy.” he’d nod to her as he got up form the table ruffling little Sakuraba’s hair. "What’s up?” he’d say looking down at the young girl. "You got a sec?” she’d say pointing behind her as if to say she wanted to take a walk. "Sure thing kiddo.” the older long haired blonde would look back at his family. "Yo Ma! I’m takin a walk’” he’d pause a moment waiting for a response. "Just don’t be loud when you’re comin back boy’” his mother would call out. "You got it Momma!” with that him and his younger cousin would make their way down the road heading towards their usual precipice where they normally train.

"First a chair? Now a microphone?” he’d say as they moved down the road. "Uh-huh!" the youth would state eagerly nodding her head. "And you want me to teach you how to use...for genjutsu?" she'd nod her head one more time. "Ya-huh!" Tori would sigh as he patted her head. "You are one weird kid..." he'd say patting her head. She'd shoo his hand away. "Yeah, yeah laugh it up but with dhese genjutsu, and my wrasslin those Konoha scum won't stand a chance!” she’d say pounding her hands together. "Alright, I’ll teach ya, but it ain’t gonna be easy.” the youth would pump her fist. "Yes!” and with that the duo would make their way up towards the precipice where they normally train, where Taki would hone her new technique.

As they made their way up to the top of the cliff face Taki would look to her cousin. "So where do we start?" the youth would ask. "Well with genjutsu it's all about sending chakra into the nervous system of the victim, in this case if you're using a microphone..." Taki would interject. "It'd be auditory right?" the youth would say. "So you were payin attention." he'd remark. "Maybe a little, genjitsu is awl about distractions right at home for an Okada." with that Tori's explanation would continue. "Now normally you need to send chakra through a medium like the microphone itself but that's a bit more advanced today we'll focus on something a bit different, but first I need ya to tell me what's the point of this genjutsu how're you gonna make it work?" he'd ask.

Taki would think back to how the microphone fell down and caused her poor abused clone to cover it's ears. "Uhh, well ya know that loud noise a mic makes when you tap it. I'm tryna do dat...but make it real loud?" Tori would nod. "Okay so like a feedback loop or something, what's the trigger?" he'd ask. "Da trigger?" she'd ask. "Guess you ain't as smart as I thought." he'd say shaking his head. "The trigger is what the victim needs ta hear in order to activate the genjutsu." Taki would nod her head cockily. "Yeah I knew dat." not believing that for a second Tori would sarcastically reply playing along with her. "Suuure." "Anyway, da trigger is hearing the sound of the feedback." she'd reply.

"A'ight so in this case what I want you to do is put some chakra at the tip of ya finga and tap the head of the microphone but release the chakra right after you tap it dat way it can travel along da sound waves." Taki would look down at her microphone and would tap her finger too it. "Like dat?" Tori would cover his ears. "Yeah like that...but it's gonna take more than just one tap." the youth would look down at the device."Good thing we got awl night dhen!" she'd say excitedly.

The next day the youth would awaken on the couch in her home her boots still on her feet and drool down her cheeks having passed out from training the night before. Upon waking up her ears were ringing relentlessly. "Ahh, man how late did we train till last night?" she'd wake up in her home but aside form the ringing it was quiet not a single soul was home. "Guess I'd better get moving." After getting herself together, bathing and getting a fresher pair of clothes she'd grab her skateboard and an energy drink from the fridge and make her way back to the training field to keep up her practice. "A'ight now let's get started."

Now firmly back on the practice field with her microphone in hand the blonde haired hat wearing Okadan would summon a shadow clone that looked as if it was practically half asleep, still tired from Taki’s late night training. With a devious smirk she’d tap her fingers to her microphone and the shockwave of chakra from the mic towards the area around her would produce a loud amount of feedback that would cause the clone's eyes to snap open as it would drop to the ground startled. "Gaaah! I’m up I’m up!” the poor clone would cry, before popping out of existence. "Poifect.” the youth would think satisfied with her progress but she hadn't mastered it yet but would probably only figure that out by going up against something sturdier than a shadow clone.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

1,167 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 3, 2021 0:36:35 GMT -5
A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 5, 2021 11:50:58 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Toru had spent the majority of the day exploring the village, and a few of the areas around it. He had found a few good spots to eat as well, having asked around for local favorites. So, there was at least that positive going for him. Now, he was thinking about doing a small training session in, one had to keep their skills sharp even on a proverbial 'holiday'. Which wasn't really a holiday, it was just a soul-searching type situation. The boy woke up and wandered back to the training ground that he had found the girl at the other day, he had hoped that she wouldn't be there but unfortunately... She was.

Hoping she would ignore him, he wandered towards the edge of the training grounds and started to work on his form. He didn't draw his sword, just shuffled through the kata's in silence working on his form. Even the most seasoned kenjutsu master's worked on their basics, he could never become dull. He was determined to be infinitely sharp and a dangerous weapon for Kirigakure. Toru was in fact, quite determined to be the best for his village, it was something that he was quite attached to in general. He had always been quite loyal in fact. Maybe to a toxic degree.

A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 7, 2021 20:02:27 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki would continue her genjutsu training she’d a familiar face in the mopheaded robe wearing Kirigakure shinobi as he made his way into the village. "Well, Well, Well...if it ain’t the blowhard!” she’d say taunting him.

As he started his training she’d notice him standing over by himself "C’mon! You training by yourself why not hit a moving target?” she’d say smirking to him. "Or are ya scared!?” the girl wanted to get under his skin she had something to prove he came in and insulted her and she wasn’t gonna let him get away with that.

And so in typical fashion she’d play the heel to try and get a reaction out of him. "Sides, you said I was mispronouncing and messin that other genjitsu So how bout you see what I learned to do instead?” she’d hold out her arms. "C’mon fight me!”

She didn’t have anything him in fact she knew just how strong he was but she wasn’t gonna just let him get away with making for of her accent all Okada’s spoke like that and who was he an ally no less to come in here and insult her clan. She stood there waiting for him to turn around and from what she could tell he was a swordsman this’d be an interesting challenge but with her new trick in her back pocket this should be easy, or so she thought. She kept the mic in her hand and was ready for anything.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

259 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 7, 2021 20:08:51 GMT -5
A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 9, 2021 14:29:52 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Toru felt a prickling sensation on the back of his neck, the sense that he was being watched as he started to work on his form. The prickle was followed by total irritation, and he slowly turned his head towards Taki who was taunting him... Why would he be scared of her? He wasn't even genuinely scared of the now previous oinin butai Captain, Arizo, and he had been more than plenty scary for the majority of shinobi and people in general... But this? This girl? Hardly something Toru would consider terrifying, in fact, her accent made her even less threatening.

The boy tilted his head ever so slightly, apathy playing freely across his features as he stared at the explosive personality with red eyes.

"Why would I be scared of you?" He shook his head, rising to his full height, albeit it wasn't very impressive, but height was never something he laid a lot of stock in. It meant nothing in the long run, and he had been told that it was possible that he would get taller, after all, currently, he was just possibly a late bloomer for all of his intense physical activity, and malnourishment from a young age.

"You're a pipsqueak. All bark no bite," He shot back plainly.

A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 10, 2021 16:24:02 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the boy straightened up the youth herself would look at him noting the difference in height between the two. She’d smirk as he walked towards her, always staying in character and playing the heel it was all going according to plan. "A’right tough guy, prove it.” the girl would turn about and take a few steps back and turn look towards him, looking over her shoulder playing to her character. "Let’s see who’s betta, me and my chimp or you and ya sword.” the girl would bite her thumb and perform a few hand seals pressing her hand to the ground and summoning forth a small chimp wearing an orange shirt much like her leotard, she’d squat down and allow him to climb onto her shoulder. "You’ll be da poifect practice dummy.” she’d look to the chimp on her shoulder.

"You know what to do.” the small chimp would make a small whimper as he began to meditate on her shoulder. "See here this belt ain’t just for show it marks me as da sage apprentice, and that means I am betta than you.” she’d state as her small companion would gather sage energy a small amount of energy radiating from him. "And dis right here is Aki Aki and he’s my little helpa, and once he’s done gatherin dis here sage energy you are gonna get it.” she’d look over at him. "Well see whose all bark and no bite now.” the girl was mostly biding her time allowing her companion to remain still.

She’d then remove her microphone from her pocket and would keep her finger raised directly above the head of the device. "And don’t you even think o disturbin em…” she’d say the device might look rather strange to an outsider not fully knowing why she had it or what she was doing with it. But had he been listening earlier he might’ve been clued in.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low - Very High depending on summon.
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
One of the most common and beneficial techniques in the known shinobi world. Simply drawing blood and releasing a mass of chakra from one's extended hand is capable of calling an animal or otherwise to one's location. As a Space-Time Ninjutsu, this technique is capable of instantly displacing an intended summon from wherever they may be to the requested location, though there are obstacles that can prevent this. To use this jutsu, one must first make a contract with whatever they are summoning, living creature or not. Both the size and the stamina of what a shinobi calls upon increases the demand of chakra they must spend to perform the jutsu.

SUMMARY:

Taki walks away from Toru and performs the summoning jutsu in order to summon her personal sage animal to aid her in gathering sage energy.

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

336 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 10, 2021 16:32:13 GMT -5
A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 11, 2021 9:15:13 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Toru continued to stand where he was, silently staring at Taki. She was getting mad, it was interesting how easy it was to rile some people up. They didn't like to be insulted even lightly it seemed, she wouldn't make for a good shinobi, perhaps a gate guard, but they hardly constituted as shinobi in Toru's mind. A shinobi was one who moved stealthily, and assassinated targets and cared for the village to the highest degree. Gate guards could be foolish and loud because they did the bare minimum, their lives were hardly ever at stake...

But he wasn't going to say that out loud, perhaps it was just a slight bias from his times with Fugetsu, but that was beside the point.

Toru looked at the monkey, and then the belt, and the microphone, and seemingly without a single flicker of expression moving past his features he would lightly stretch and go back to his own practice. Though, not necessarily trusting Taki either, he would perform a single hand seal just to prepare himself in case she decided to attack him regardless of his ignoring her overly explosive and annoying tactics to try and get him to fight her. He had no purpose in doing so after all.

Jutsu:
One Jutsu Prepared
A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 11, 2021 16:31:03 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the youth and her companion would stand and gather energy her small chimp having gathered a great amount she’d look towards the boy. He seemed not to be budging it almost wasn’t worth it he simply just stood there what was with this kid. "Is this kid some kinda coward?” she’d say. She wanted to be angry and spring the kid but given the warnings she was given by Midori in regards to everything she needed to stay calm and be still it wasn’t something she was used too but it was something she was working on.

After a moment the sage animal that was perched on her shoulder would pass some of that energy onto her and the girl would feel it phase into her body, her hair becoming somewhat longer and her teeth becoming sharp like that of a gorilla her skin even darkening slightly as a devious smile curled along her lips. It was by no means a perfect transformation but it was getting close to becoming more and more put together.

With that she’d take her finger and would tap it against the microphone sending out some of her chakra through the soundwaves and into the ears of her adversary which would possibly sound significantly louder than normal possibly making him stumble and throwing him off balance like a loud piece of feedback had blown into his eardrums. If he managed to stumble she’d dash forward and would grab hold of the boy by his waist and would attempt to lift him over her head and attempt smash him back onto the ground.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

283 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 12, 2021 12:26:51 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

The microphone wasn't really an expected piece, but it did get Toru to fumble, slightly. Not as much as Taki would have probably liked, as due to his reflexes he was quick to stop himself with a singular step, one firm step down. That was when he felt arms around his waist and being lifted into the air. He just, let it happen for one reason or another. She slammed him into the ground, but he barely had a reaction, instead he'd pull his feet back under him and pull himself out of her most likely now loosened grip following the slam.

"What exactly were you trying to accomplish with this?" He asked, moving over to grab his sword as he tilted his head from side to side, stretching his neck that he took most of the pressure from the collision a moment ago. But, unlike a normal shinobi he had a body of steel and impacts didn't quite work on him as they did others. In fact, punching him or throwing physical force against him wasn't something that would feel particularly good to anyone.

Did she really want to fight that bad, it was certainly odd... Plus she looked like an animal now which was even odder than before.

A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 12, 2021 13:31:39 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would stand herself up to her feet using the muscles in her back and legs to spring herself forward, but would notice that he basically seemed impervious to her attack. "What the…? He no sold that?” With her slight empowerment using sage mode in addition to the monster strength she was known for in the academy how could a guy who looked like he was no older than she was be this tough? Even Akumayasha for as much of a monster as she was would flinch upon taking a hit that hard.

At this point Taki seemed pretty taken aback and slightly impressed but she wasn’t going to let that deter her, she needed to find that chink in his armor. "Oh you’re rheal funny.” the youth would say as she charged forward in an effort to leap into the air and smash the steel skinned chump with a powerful dropkick getting a good amount of vertical height and packing a powerful amount of weight behind her forceful double legged kick.

But as her legs collided she’d feel a sizeable amount of recoil as if she tried to dropkick a boulder. "Ghhk.” the girl would think should her legs manage to make contact with his hardened body. "The fuck is this guy made of.” the girl would think should she manage to make impact with him. Meanwhile over on the sidelines her primate companion would watch with a look of astonishment at his ability to shrug off the girls attack.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Ryūsei Keri [Okada Style: Shooting Star Dropkick]
[RANK] D
[CHAKRA USAGE] Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]
[DESCRIPTION]

With this technique the user using their strength will leap into the air and raise up both feet and push forward into the opponents chest. This strike in particular has the potential to knock the wind out of the opponent as well as leave them short of breath for a few moments and could even knock them down. After performing the maneuver, if the strike successfully lands, the user kicks off of the chest of the opponent and is able to land on their feet.

SUMMARY:

Taki would stand to her feet after Toru shrugged off her attack and afterwards would dash towards him and attack with the: Okada-ryū: Ryūsei Keri [Okada Style: Shooting Star Dropkick] in an effort to knock him down.

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

255 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 12, 2021 13:32:20 GMT -5