A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 12, 2021 14:54:43 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

"Hey Blowhard!” the youth would call out as she charged towards him. "Whadda you doin ere!?” she’d shout causing her sage chimp to cling to her shoulder hanging on for dear life as she rushed towards the large red headed man, it had been literal months since she'd seen him. Since then she's progressed in her sage training to a great degree having even learned to summon her own sage animal along with a few other neat tricks as well, but what was he doing here? It's not like Kirigakure and Iwagakure are necessarily close to one another that's a lot of traveling just to come out all this way. "Oh I get it you must be here to apologize on behalf of the Okada clan.” she’d look to him with a wide smile, surely that had to be the reason he'd seen the error of his ways and came to apologize.

"C’mon just say ya sorry and shake my hand and we’ll let by gones be by gones eh?”truth be told the girl was still seething at him for having insulted her families art but was willing to put it behind her IF the red headed tiger sage could swallow his pride and apologize, quite ironic coming from her of all people.

While the Okada’s art is considered scripted, calling it fake was an assault on the clan itself. "Odda wise me and Aki over here are gonna have ta teach ya a lesson.” the small chimp climbed up onto her shoulder and looked to the larger seemingly scared to death of menacing appearance.

"Hey don’t you be scared a him, he’s just a big ole blowhard.” the smaller apprentice would say in a whisper to her small animal companion. "You just focus on gathering energy for me alright?” after her private conversation she’d look back towards the blowhard her hand still outstretched. "Well I’m waitin’” she’d raise a brow getting slightly peeved at the older gentlemen thinking he just might go out of his weight to slight her again.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

353 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 13, 2021 23:43:30 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you

The pain was certainly there, though it was quite significantly muffled. Toru was capable of taking on explosive tags, only the greatest kinetic force could really truly startle him, though again his nerve endings were quite functional it was just the amount of impact he was able to take without any real repercussion was indeed astounding. Thus why he was moving his neck around to try and get the prickling feeling out of it from the impact. He was quite irritated, but he wasn't showing it, having long since learned how to control his emotions well enough that he wouldn't allow this sort of thing to genuinely bother him.

Then she would try to dropkick him, he moved ever so slightly to allow her dropkick to meet with his shoulder, which would be able to withstand such a kick a little better than perhaps his head, at least without falling over immediately. The impact vibrated him internally, from a pain standpoint. But once again, he would walk away from the attack after all of this was over without any bruising to show for it.

He stared blankly, inhaling lightly before shaking his head.

"Are you done?" There was a brief pause, him locking his gaze with her.

"Why do you want to fight so bad?" It seemed as if she had something to prove to him, or to someone. It was coming off as desperate and loud as opposed to simply genuine.

Han has written 2,374 posts
A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 16, 2021 23:54:40 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

The girl would stand up to her feet her legs feeling kind of shaky from the impact she just took. "Man you’re tough...that’d drop most people.” she’d say. After a moment he’d ask why she wanted to fight him so bad and she’d look to him. "Do you hear yaself short stack you said I wuz all bhark and no bite, AND you were telling me I was mispronouncin my jutsu without even knowin dat dhat’s how I tawlk.” she’d size him up. "I don’t know how de do it over in Kirighakure but ova here we Okada cawl that disrespect and don’t take that kinda shit layin down.” but she could tell he was seemingly disinterested. "So you gonna fight back or stand dere like a pussy?”

Taki would keep herself up waiting for whatever he had planned but by this point she simply tossed up her hands and gave up. "You know what you ain’t even worth it, I got betta things to do.” admittedly the mop head had a point she did have something to prove but was it really worth it? Probably not, she got back her clans honor by getting in her licks in and honestly wanted to keep fighting but if she kept going she’d look like the fool, if she hadn’t already.

With that the girl would return to her trainin, tapping the head of her microphone, to work on her genjutsu and leaving well enough alone. "Man I got myself all woiked up for dis?" she'd mutter to herself as she trained alongside her chimp companion. So far she hadn’t met a kirigakurian she actually liked...would that ever really change? Maybe but at this point there was no chance in hell.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

304 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
A HOUSE OF FIRE IISept 18, 2021 14:33:53 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you

"You are mispronouncing it," He responded curtly, before giving her a bat of an eye. More annoyed at this point than anything else. She was - to him - still all bark and no bite. After all, he would have likely taken her more seriously had she not come flailing at him like a wild animal and instead tried to understand the situation like someone with a brain now the size of a walnut. But, it was to be expected to a certain degree with the way she talked and carried herself. She was obviously some uneducated barbarian... Those types of things took time to learn, as Toru himself had to as well.

The boy stretched, the prickling of the pain coming down to that of a dulling hum, and soon would disappear entirely as he decided to exit the scene. He wasn't going to get any quiet training done here, perhaps he could find another place that wasn't quite so loud. Taki though seemed to be the source of this noise entirely. It was as if she were incapable of keeping quiet. Strange, it made him wonder if all Iwagakure shinobi were similar, as the ones he had met and seen were not particularly quiet...

Without another word, as she walked off, he would too.

[end]

Han has written 2,374 posts