Kawai Sada
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kawai Sada Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday Dec 26 rank Chunin occupation

Looking For Perfection
Is The Only Way To Motivate Yourself

So Look My Way

Another one that thought she would just bow and listen to anything that was said? It was funny how Niko and others of the village thought she was so obedient when they had done nothing to deserve her loyalty. There were few in Konohgakure that she had built relationships with that had lasted, one after another they had foolishly thrown her aside, and that left the wild host to do as she pleased.

Luckily for that new youth, she actually showed up to the training fields. Ones located far outside the normal hustle and bustle of village life, the outskirts of life and towards the walls and edges of their village where open field and space would have been much more aplenty.

Control of the beast within her, the voice that cackled within her mind at her even partially giving into the demands put forth. Show up and train? How dare they tell us what to do. It wasn’t anger he spoke with, but mocking. She was listening to orders and hardly had information.

But truly, she was curious. The one they had pushed to have her practice with last time no longer existed. The face of a man that hardly mattered to her and no longer even had a presence within this world she’d pay attention to, name not even worth mentioning. He was nothing.

So who was taking up that mantle?

A question she thought far more fun to answer in person where she actually dressed and seemed prepared to train… amusing, as she didn’t think she’d do any such thing. But no less form fitting attire clung to the woman’s bountiful curves, swaying hips showcasing her outfit all the more in its pale colors, with an amusing sheer yet loose shirt above her torso. ‘Modest’ as far as anyone would have called her attire, for her skin being so covered was a tossup within the village at best. And that fiery hair tied atop her head giving graceful waves as it fell to her shoulders. Emerald eyes beheld the open field searching for whatever new individual would be the one to worship her next~

Kawai Sada
MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Kawai Sada on Aug 16, 2021 9:59:26 GMT -5
Natsu has written 375 posts
I'll Show You How a Real Queen Behaves [Tetsumi]Aug 16, 2021 11:46:06 GMT -5
Senju Tetsumi
Senju Tetsumi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday August 27 rank Chuunin occupation Ops team member
MUSIC: --
TAGS: 
NOTES: ---
It had been a while since Tetsumi had been apart of a real team. Throughout the past couple of months he had either been working solo, or had been assigned to makeshift teams that were formed in order to complete easy tasks and lower ranking missions. It was good to keep himself active, although the experiences were nothing like being apart of an actual team of reliable companions. He wouldn't admit it to most, but he did somewhat enjoy working with a team. At times. He, however, much rather preferred leading them.

So when the opportunity presented itself for him to be able to gauge the abilities of one of his new teammates, he wasn't entirely opposed, and he'd be lying if he said that the shinobi in question wasn't an interesting one.

He'd done his research. Kawai Sada. The host of the nine-tails, and the daughter of an established shinobi and business man. Her reputation and status quite easily preceded her. He wondered if she had done as much digging into his background as he did hers. Or any at all, for that matter.

Tetsumi observed the surroundings of the training field. On the edge of a dense forest was plenty of open space covered in grass, next to a beautiful flowing river. The boy would take it all in, in its natural beauty, before his training partner and new teammate eventually showed face.

Sada was quite the spectacle, with her fiery red hair and her piercing green eyes. Tetsumi wondered what her personality would be like. He also wondered if she was strong. He knew that in due time, he would find out.

"Kawai Sada. Your reputation precedes you." He stated, as he emerged from the shadows of the trees and bushes. The hood of his black hoodie casted a shadow upon his eyes in the sunlight, and he would pull it back, revealing his golden eyes. He was wearing black shorts, something that he didn't usually do due to their decreased utility and space, although he wasn't here to use all of his tools. He was simply here to train. He crossed his arms as he continued to speak.

"My name is Senju Tetsumi. I'll be your new teammate." He introduced himself.
Made by Zeref of THQ

last edit by Senju Tetsumi on Aug 16, 2021 11:48:56 GMT -5
Remble has written 74 posts
I'll Show You How a Real Queen Behaves [Tetsumi]Sept 12, 2021 13:15:18 GMT -5
Kawai Sada
Kawai Sada Avatar
groupnull

Looking For Perfection

So Look My Way

It wouldn’t have taken long to find the young man she was meant to meet. Very little was looked into towards the individual, for she wanted to see for herself what he was like. Her time spent actively seeing who it was rather than gaining information, the frontal and brash way as she typically seemed to take.

Opening with her name was always a surefire way to gain her attention, and positively. A grin coming to full lips, standing a little taller and chin rising, a purring of a voice not her own echoing in her mind. That was indeed her. Kawai Sada. As for her reputation…?

"Ha~ Which reputation would that be? What do you know of me?”

His thought and what he knew would be interesting to hear. Would it be the snake telling tales of her atrocity and wretchedness? Or one of her many admirers singing her praises? This character, this Tetsumi, was her new teammate but what word spread around the village about her now?

His entrance was secretive and reminded her of others within the village… even one who no longer existed in her mind. Shadows and secrets, hiding and advantages taken. It had her eyes narrowing just the smallest bit and focusing on him with hips settling to rather wide hips.

"The pleasure is all yours, I’m sure. What do you expect here today? Are you sure you’re capable of withstanding me?”

It wasn’t so much a challenge as it was questioning. She knew nothing of him and wondered why such a young boy was sent to train with her. Her impression had been it was to train her bijuu… the beast inside her to be worked with and help her get stronger. Could Tetsumi really handle that…?

Kawai Sada
MADE BY VEL OF GS
I'll Show You How a Real Queen Behaves [Tetsumi]Sept 15, 2021 22:33:31 GMT -5
Senju Tetsumi
Senju Tetsumi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday August 27 rank Chuunin occupation Ops team member
MUSIC: A link to music here
TAGS:
NOTES: ---
"The reputation of a very powerful shinobi." Tetsumi answered simply. Truthfully, he had never come into any direct contact with a jinchuuriki, but he'd heard stories of their immense power, tales of what the beast inside of them could do, and what they could do if they successfully learned to control it. From what he had heard, Sada was no different. "And one of quite some nobility." He added, although that didn't exactly affect his opinion on her at all. He was more concerned with her strength, her capability. That, he was eager to see for himself. Perhaps she would earn his respect through a show of strength, although based both on what he had heard about her and the way she responded to his statements, he hardly thought she was looking.

"I'm certain of that." He answered her. He wasn't sure if her statement was an arrogant one, or if it had actually come from a place of genuine concern, but he was pretty sure it was the former. "The truth is...I've heard about your strength, and your skills as a shinobi. I only seek to see it firsthand. What do you say to a little training?" Tetsumi asked, implying that they would spar. "We are teammates after all." He reminded her. He was sure she knew of the Senjus' proudest ability, the wood style, and the suppressing effect it was supposed to have. He was also eager to show her first hand that he would be a good teammate.
Made by Zeref of THQ

last edit by Senju Tetsumi on Sept 15, 2021 22:41:08 GMT -5
Remble has written 74 posts
I'll Show You How a Real Queen Behaves [Tetsumi]Jan 22, 2022 15:00:06 GMT -5
Kawai Sada
Kawai Sada Avatar
groupnull

Looking For Perfection

So Look My Way

The girn never quite left her lips, the boy had a way with words that didn’t directly insult her yet kept her on edge just enough to see he was toying with her. Amusing. He’d fit into their team in an interesting way. "Keeping it surprisingly neutral~ I know my reputation can be far more colorful.” A soft chuckle with her words as the boy merely spoke of power and her heritage.

Though an outright laugh when he was so confident that he’d be able to handle her. The redheaded woman by far amused that he didn’t seem to think that she was quite as powerful as her ‘reputation’ should have been. A grin remaining on her lips and an irritable growl within her mind. The entity that should have made all those rumors more terrifying apparently not pleased by being belittled by some youthful punk.

"We are teammates, indeed~”

A light and amused confirmation of their places with one another, though hands settled at her hips, relaxed posture struck as she looked him over.

"Sure~ How close to death do you desire to be~?”

Grin of the Uzumaki girl would have widened a little more, a flicker of white in her eyes not quite hers. The beast within growled and energy soared, no seals had been broken and no tails to come to form, but hte fox was stirring within. A spar was suggested~ And with the boy overly confident that he could take her without problem. I was the time to show him differently, no?

Kawai Sada
MADE BY VEL OF GS