Through the WindowSept 4, 2021 22:14:30 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was nearing the time for the Chunin Exams and Taki had been hard at work rearing to get herself set to enter into the examination that would get her one step closer to saving her uncle, after the Taki and Konsho had returned from the land of snow Taki was fired up and roaring to go. Heading towards the offices to sign up for the exams however upon getting to the desk she was swiftly told that she was denied entry the smile from her face faded. "What do you mean, I’m not eligible!?” the girl panicked looking to the shinobi at the desk who handed her a sheet of paper explaining the denial of her admission.

Which read the words "Shinobi assistance requested elsewhere.” floored by this revelation Taki Marches towards the only person she could think of heading towards the sage’s quarters in the city and knocking on the door, but when there was no answer the banging got more furious. "Open up!” as she waited for the door to open she’d it holding up her sheet of paper that has her denial status written across it. "What’s goin on? I can’t be denied from the chunin exams. I gotta get in there my family is countin on me I……!”

The girl was hysterical the chunin exams were her ticket to being able to go on more difficult missions and more importantly allow her to travel to more dangerous lands in particular being Konoha, her uncle needed her and this was a roadblock she couldn’t afford, she normally never got this emotional but having to wait even longer was crushing like all of her work was slipping right through her fingers one of her greatest fears realized.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

297 WORDS@yamori2SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 4, 2021 22:18:09 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Through the WindowSept 5, 2021 15:26:47 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Peace Between All
すべての間の平和

Being pregnant was beginning to take its toll on Midori so of course times when she would normally be working, studying, or just enjoying her day, the lady would be in bed taking it as easy as possible - which was sort of hard because she still had to take care of Konsho. Despite the boy being young, it was still nice to have him around, he even helped take care of Midori herself when he had time.

Unfortunately he wasn’t here today so the lady had to do everything herself, but that wasn’t much of a problem. As she laid in bed a series of knocking drew her attention, and as the knocking quickly became more aggressive and louder - Midori would hear the faint voice of Taki from the distance. Confused, the brunette would slowly take to her feet, moving quickly to see what the commotion was about.

"What? What is it?” She asked only to be greeted by a piece of paper that seemed to be a denial for the chunin exams. Seeing that the girl was alright, Midori’s heart would sink as she would relax a bit more, her hand covering her heart as she spoke. "Taki…” She started. Taking a moment to allow everything to settle down, then the woman would explain.

"There’s a level of readiness, maturness even that is required to partake in the chunin exams. While I know you would like an expedited journey to it, unfortunately that just can’t happen. I refuse to let you go until I know for sure that you won’t get yourself killed.”

After explaining this to Taki, a soft sigh would escape Midori’s tired breath as she folded her arms and looked over the young girl. "Until you can convince me that you’re ready, I won’t sign off on it.” With a shrug the sage would go on to add more onto the reason why.

"Besides, I would much rather you wait for Konsho to graduate so that we can start our training together, and then, you’d definitely be ready.” She tried giving the girl a sliver of hope.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Sept 5, 2021 15:27:09 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Through the WindowSept 8, 2021 16:36:29 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

The girl stood tears streaming down her face as she showed her the letter of denial to her instructor her usual demeanor somewhat broken by the news. The sage’s words were solemn and she’d heard that tone before she knew what was coming and her words were less than pleasant to the girls ears.

"What’dya mean I ain’t ready!? I was born ready...I’ll go sage mode right now watch!” but girl was in no emotional state to do anything her words cut off by her teachers next statement about how she’d rather wait for her son to complete his work in the academy instead of Taki simply just going on ahead by herself.

This caused the girl to snap, "Blue hair…!? You want me to wait on Blue hair! But my uncle...I gotta go save em and I can’t do it if I ain’t a chunin the lady with the stupid hat told me so!” she’d say referring to the Tsuchikage of the village whom she had very rudely spoken too not too long ago in regards to this very same matter.

"You gotta let me go C’mon! I’ll do whatever I gotta please!” she’d beg. The small child was beside herself her face red her facepaint running painting black streaks along her skin as she sniffled in between her tears.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

236 WORDS@yamori2SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 8, 2021 16:37:07 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts