groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

Lifeless to those a definition for what life is
Priceless to you because I put ya on the hype shift
Did ya like it?
Gut smokin' righteous but one talkin' psychic
Among knows possess you with one though

As Shukaku slowly appeared Zakkus eyes widened and a large smile spread across his face. 
Animal Lover
The blue haired shinobi was very well known to be an animal lover and seeing Shukaku had brought it out of him.  As Shukaku got done speaking Zakkus hand would come down onto his head softly and begin petting it.

"Hello you are adorable as all sin."  Zakku paid no attention to the fact the creature had spoke and instead was focusing on how cute it looked.  "Sandy Baby Sandy Baby."  He repeated as he kept stroking the beast.  Then the eyes caught his attention.  He'd seen them before and it didn't take long for his mind to pull up a very unwanted memory.  "I remember you..."  He was a student again.  staring at the monster he and Nezumi had brought out of Arashi at the academy.  

"You're still adorable though just look at your little cheeks."  Zakku gushed over the tiny beast.  "You should so dress him up Dood!  Give'em a little hate or even a monocle.  Definitely gonna need a cane if you do that though."  Zakkus green eyes sparkled with love and affection for the tiny beast causing him to forget they were on a serious assignment.  His cheeks blushed as he realized his mistake but he refused to stop petting Shukaku.  "Sandy Baby."  He kept repeating to himself lost in giving the beast affection he was more than happy to hand out.  "Sorry."  He finally apologized to Arashi.  "I can't control it a lot."

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.

Enhanced Speed

Zakku has trained his legs to react and move faster. He can move double his normal speed and even can triple it if he's sprinting. He can run for longer periods of time at normal speed.

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
House of Cards[Mission]Feb 12, 2022 21:28:38 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS ;xxx

NOTES:

"The hell?!"

Shukaku was just as surprised as Arashi at the sudden gushing of emotion that seemed to ooze from Zakku as he began to coddle the tailed beast manifested. As the sand demon at first was more enraged, he'd seem to soften as the praise began to make his cheeks red, almost to the point that he was doing his best to shuffle away from the boy as he began to pet him and give him more attention that he ever gotten from Arashi.

As Zakku seemed to give suggestions on dressing the creature up, he'd finally notice the serious glare that Arashi was giving him, prompting him to seem to stop as Shukaku had only now started to seem okay with the comments toward him. Yet, as the young man apologized, the Princess could only roll her eyes as she then looked to the beast on her shoulder, a calm expression resting over her as he seemed to be shaking his head while trying to rid itself of the embrassment that was clearly painted over him.

"If ya two are done...can we focus up?"

"Gah! Anyway...as I was sayin...least ya wanna explain to that Noji guy that your alive thanks to me...ya gotta find someone else who had access to the drinks...just my thoughts anyway..."

With that, the creature would blink before seeming to fade away as Arashi watched the sand disappear and sink down into her skin yet again.

"He's right...Last thing I wanna bring up is the fact that I'm the One Tails...so we can't very well use that angle...we gotta figure out who else came in and out of that room...I honestly didn't notice anyone coming and going during the meeting...and while Noji was nosing around, he didn't exactly follow me inside..so we can x him off the list..."

Releasing a breath, the young female would then nod her head.

"For now...we trust him...but we watch him as closely as possible...the fact that he's a spy for Rei is bad enough...but I doubt that he would want to explain this to Rei either...plus..I'm not even sure that the gangs are involved in this...what was the read ya got from the lower ups?"

-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Feb 12, 2022 21:29:55 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
House of Cards[Mission]Feb 13, 2022 15:41:34 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

"They were starting to warm up to me."  Zakku admitted in a strained voice not wanting to talk fully about what he discussed especially when he was planning on pocketing some of the money.  "They were very open for the idea of an open line with the Village.  They understood we also have something to lose but I don't think that's how they feel at the moment."

He shrugged.  "Personally I think we can repair some of the damage.  Especially if we can get through to Rei though I don't think it'll be an easy sell if the rumors and whispers i've heard are true."  Zakku had plenty of dealings in the underworld be rarely ever he'd deal with anyone associated with Rei.  "She's very...Unpredictable is the best term I can think of to describe what I've heard."

Though Noji does act like someone who'd work for Rei he couldn't help but think they might have more at hand here.  "For now we'll have to trust Noji and hope things work out for the best.  As much as i hate to say it."  He never did like trusting unknowns especially when they have no immediate intel on any of the people involved anymore.  He hated feeling useless but knew there wasn't much he could do besides just wait for now.

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.

Enhanced Speed

Zakku has trained his legs to react and move faster. He can move double his normal speed and even can triple it if he's sprinting. He can run for longer periods of time at normal speed.

House of Cards[Mission]Feb 15, 2022 19:21:06 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS ;xxx

NOTES:

"That or bite ya hand off..."

Arashi would smirk for a moment before then listening in on what Zakku had learned, leading to the idea that while they seemed on board, it was safe to assume that such sentiment was shaky at present. It was possible to fix though, if they managed to resolve this. Or at least, that was Arashi's hope. With Rei still being the wild card here, it was impossible to guess what tohe woman might have had in mind. But at this point, their only key to her was Noji, whom was just as mysterious as she was at the moment. They had to trust him or at least take his word for now.

"Alright...as soon as Noji gets back here...we move back toward the bar..."

"Perhaps not..."

Noji would appear back within the alley, his eyes looking Arashi up and down as a low whistle escaped his lips.

"The rough and rugged look does you well Princess..."

"Cute...whats wrong with the path back?"

"Nothing at all..though I imagine that us getting in will be a challenge...the area is covered with each group on guard...if you want evidence to the case, you will need to find another way..."

Placing one hand upon her hip, Arashi would frown before seeing Noji hold up his hand.

"To which...I have the answer...as I mentioned to you during your entrance...there were some groups that did not get invited to this sit down...those are the ones that could be responsible...perhaps if you shook them down...you could very well get an ally in proving your innocence. Or at the very least...a group that could provide a distraction...I know of such a group..and I am sure they are willing to hear from you..."

-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Feb 16, 2022 2:42:33 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

Clicking his tongue in minor irritation that their path was covered in the many groups looking for them.  Though he wasn't surprised.  Though if the positions were reversed they'd be doing a much better job finding them.  "It might be wiser for us to get someone as a distraction."  Zakku suggested to Arashi.  "It'll be easier for the three of us to investigate and find something rather than a larger unknown number of people.

Zakku knew he could be a bit persuasive in the field of shaking down someone but didn't think it would do much good in this situation.  "Maybe we could find a way to spread a rumor that the groups looking for us are looking to pin the blame on the others if they can't find us.  Then we sneak in during the ensuing chaos."  As he explained he instinctively tucked his hands into his pockets proudly.  Causing mischief and mayhem had been an unintended consequence of being left alone with other immature shinobi in training.  Being a 'recovering' bad kid Zakku hadn't forgotten any of his old ways and had even refined and enhanced a few finding easier ways to hide his herbs he grows and supplying in Suna.  "Shaking someone down only creates fear and it will make it harder to negotiate down the line."  He reasoned.

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

House of Cards[Mission]Feb 19, 2022 23:14:12 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"I'd say practically, you could get away with creating a stir in doing that. But if it goes wrong and they just start killin each other, that might make things all the worse..."

Arashi would cross her arms as she looked between Zakku and Noji, a frown crossing her lips as it seemed that while going against these groups head on would be bad, the best means of doing so might be more time consuming and risky. In the end, they were running out of time and they couldn't simply sit on their hands and hope that they were in the clear for too long. Closing her eyes, Arashi would then click her tongue as she looked toward Noji.

"Aside from the welcome party at the bar, what else can ya tell us?"

"Only that the groups that remain have already started going through their ranks for their new leadership. Which, each one is primaily focused on the task of getting your head first. If all else, they might succeed to the whims of the one that kills you..."

Raising her brow, the Sunagakure nin would stare at Noji whom would shrug as he looked to the side.

"You did ask...if all else, they would unite under the one who kills you...for the moment...it would not be a lasting unity, but one that could bring a chance to open dialogue again..."

"Great...so my death can solve the problem...but since that ain't happenin...how bout we look back at the other option..."

From there, Arashi would return her sight back to Zakku.

"This rumor idea...what did ya have in mind? Not to mention...will it be good enough to get us inside again?"
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Feb 21, 2022 16:17:47 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

"We'd need to place a few nuggets of doubt amongst the people who gossip the most.  A passing word from two strangers having a chat overheard by the rat of a group.  A letter 'accidentally' left behind somewhere that gets conveniently spotted by the people that 'weren't' meant to see it."  Zakku explained as he casually pulled out another blunt and placed it between his lips.

"But..."  He stopped himself staring at Arashi before rolling his eyes and taking the blunt back out of his mouth not wanting to add to her frustrations even if it meant adding to his.  "Since we're dealing with people who want your head on a silver platter we'll have to find a way to convince one side it was a rival group disguised as you and the other side that the first group is gonna pin the blame on them."

With a shrug he'd finally get to his recommendations.  "We're not dealing with a lot of time though.  So we have to make it extra convincing.  So someone's gonna have to bleed."  Taking out one of his Kunai he kept explaining.  :"One of us passed the escaping killer just in time to see a flash of color of another gangs colors.  Right before they stabbed me so Arashi."  He held out the Kunai to her.  "Stab me in the arm.  I'll plant my seeds and you guys plants yours then we meet in the middle and harvest the fruits of our labor."

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

House of Cards[Mission]Mar 2, 2022 20:06:36 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Thats your plan?....Are ya crazy?!"

Noji would look on as he shrugged his shoulders and then looked toward Arashi with a calm expression.

"I honestly think it's quite brillant...if he is injured, it is more likely that they will believe what he is saying...That and the Kunai having your fingerprints will make the act more believable...At the very least, it will buy us time...at worse..."

Arashi would release a breath as she then took the dagger with a calm expression, before then looking at Zakku.

"This is insane...but I don't have any better solutions and I did ask..."

With a swift swipe of her hand, the kunai would cut across the flesh of the young shinobi's arm, drawing blood in mere moments before then ensuring that it's edge was dug into the surface.

"We'll go and make sure that they actually buy the story...I can only hope that they don't recognize me and that we'll be able to convince them. Meanwhile...stick with the other group and we'll meet up once everything is ready...at the bar. With any luck...maybe the real killer will reveal themselves and we'll be able to settle this without people dying..."

"I doubt it...I'm not even sure your man will make it half way into the street before someone mugs him for his boots..."
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 3, 2022 13:22:26 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

"Face it Arashi.  This isn't the most insane this either of us have come up wi-MOTHER FU-"  Zakku bit his lip and gripped his arm as he let out a loud exhale.  "Strong contender for top two craziest plans."  Zakku nodded holding his arm against his chest.  He was expecting pain but of course it was more than what he expected.  

"Meet up with you two in a short bit."  With a nod Zakku would turn and walk away making his way back towards the club.  Cursing under his breath the now purple haired shinobi felt the warm blood flow over his hand.  Looking at the wound he watched in fascination of the blood that flowed.

Feeling the familiar feeling of blood lust Zakku scowled trying to force the urges back as he got closer to the club.  'Showtime' he thought to himself and flicked some of his own blood across his chest for extra effect.  

"HEY!"  Zakku roared at the groups holding up his bloodied arm for them to see.  "I was attacked by one of you that ran outta this damn club!"  Zakku let his anger out adding to the change in his voice.  "It was a girl until she sliced me then turned into smoke.  Then a guy ran off in her place."  He lied and acted like he was nursing his wounded arm adding in a bit of quivering for a bit of added effect.  "And i'm betting they worked for one of you shitlords!"  He didn't bother with keeping the venom out of his voice. 

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

House of Cards[Mission]Mar 6, 2022 22:26:09 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

If this plan were to work, everyone had to do their part to sell this as a true set up from one side to the next. While Zakku was good at what he did, it was still left to Arashi and Noji to make it happen as to confuse the ranks of this other group. If it failed, then they were once again back at square one. Though if it worked, they may very well be able to get things back on track. At the very least, it might be the key to getting at the heart of the matter and driving out the real murderer.

Coming upon the groups of the opposition, the group seeming to be gathered near the entrance, Noji would signal for them to stop before he then looked toward Arashi with a calm expression, moving outward as he held up his hands.

"Friends...friends...how goes the hunt?"

"Noji! Damn it! We thought ya were dead!"

"Not yet...I heard of the events that happened...it appears that the princess was at the heart of the events..."

"No shit! She's the one that did it..."

Arashi would remain within the background, her eyes narrowed while keeping her mouth shut for a bit longer.

"Are you certain of this? Did any of you actually see it happen?"

"What you on about Noji? The boss is dead...she was in the bleedin room! What else is there to know?"

"I happened upon a witness..this young woman...she seems to have information that may clear things..."

Gesturing for Arashi to come forward, the group would watch as she made her presence known, her eyes low to the group, her voice soft.

"I...I saw...I saw a shadow...one of blue that gave em death...I swear...I know what it was.."

The bandits would seem to rumble with mummers, their expressions more so confused if anything else. As Arashi continued to speak of seeing this defining color, it appeared the the ruse to get them off Arashi was starting to work.
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 7, 2022 13:46:47 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

Zakku hadn't expected them to start dressing his wound so soon.  Even if it was a half assed job.  The wrapping fell off once but Zakku retied it and secured it over his cut.  They'd taken the kunai and Zakku was convinced a piece of skin with it.  "I'm not used to fixing a wound."  The makeshift medic apologized as Zakku finished securing his wrappings.  

"Eh.  I wouldn't have done any better."  Zakku admitted.

"What'd you say your name was?"  One of the 'Detectives' asked Zakku.

"I didn't.  It's Ukkaz since you care so much."  Zakku told him scornfully.  The man sized him up.  Zakku was much tinier than the man both in height and weight.

"I'd watch how I address your superiors."  the man slowly stepped towards Zakku and puffed out his chest.  "Especially when I can easily break someone like you."

Zakku wanted to jam a lightning charged arm straight through this mans chest and ego but he had a job to do.  Looking away in a feign intimidation look Zakku let out a huff.  "Alright.  Sorry."

The man eyed Zakku a bit longer before letting out a huff and turning away.  He left Zakku with the 'Medic' and started talking to a group of gathered gangsters.   As they murmured amongst themselves.  Zakku moved to get closer when he was stopped with a gentle hand on his shoulder.  The medic shook his head.  "He doesn't trust you."

"I noticed."  Zakku told him dryly. 

"They'll gut you if they catch you listening."

Zakku went to cross his arms and winced as he touched his wounded arm.  Looking at the wrappings he could see his blood seeping through.  "Got any more bandages and some disinfectant?  Or maybe some fishing line?"  Zakku asked the medic casually who visibly winced.  

Pulling out a bottle of alcohol from an unseen bag with another roll of gause.  "This is all we have until we're let back into the club."

"What happened in there?"  Zakku asked in a slightly disinterested tone as he removed his bandages and poured the alcohol over his arm.  

"The leaders of the gangs were killed by an assassin from Sunagakure.  At least that's what we used to think."  The medic admitted his enthusiasm for the situation getting the best of him.  

"Hmmmm."  Zakku let out.  The detective was glaring at the medic making him stop and look at Zakku with remorse.  He apparently let out more than he should have.  The detective turned back to his group.

Having finished bandaging his arm Zakku threw the old bandages away and turned to leave.  "Where are you going?"  the detective asked and marched towards Zakku who stared back blankly.

"Home."  He replied casually.  The detective shook his head clearly not letting him leave.

"Nuh uh you're apart of this now.  You're staying here until we-"  There was a sharp whistle and everyones heads shot to look away.  The detective instantly forgetting about the smaller Zakku ran with the others to find the unit that had whistled.  Zakku taking the distraction would start to move towards the Club.  

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

House of Cards[Mission]Mar 9, 2022 21:31:45 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Things were moving along as expected, though perhaps not in the sense that everyone had hoped...

While the group was willing to push forward to investigate, the deception had left Arashi in a position where it was difficult for her to run away or phase out of sight. The challenge came from the fact that eyes were resting on her, so even as a supposed witness, she was still a possible target. In the end, Noji had done his part to remain close as well, though his attention seemed at keeping the idea of an attacker being from one of the other gangs. With their course toward that of a possible clue, Noji stopped short as he looked back toward Arashi, his hand resting squarely on her chest before looking toward the rooftops.

"Be weary my friends...I suspect our killer is watching us closely..."

A moment prompted the others to look up as well, which gave Arashi the time to smack the man's hand off, gritting her teeth as he sheepishly shown his own. She needed to get to the club, though how she intended to lead them off the trail remained a bit of a problem. Upon seeing what appeared like a shadow moving at her back, the young female would reel back before then noting it was no more than a rat. Yet, in the end..a rat could work.

As she moved toward the back, her fingers would move between her lips, causing a whistle to escape from them.

"It is there!! The killer! I saw them!!"

"Ugh! We missed em!! After em boys!!"

As Arashi pointed in the direction of the rat, the party would quickly begin to depart further into the streets, leaving Arashi and Noji behind.

"Hmmm...Not bad..."

"At the very least, maybe Zakku managed to get his group close enough...meanwhile...we better get to the club and start lookin..."

That said, Arashi would begin to make her way toward the building, Noji moving at her heels as he looked once more toward the rooftops. Something was definitely up there, but perhaps it was best to allow it to follow for now.

Something that Arashi agreed with, having noticed the figure tailing them since they had first split up.
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 10, 2022 15:12:31 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

Clicking his tongue in disgust Zakku stared at the cheap Alcohol and placed it on the bar.  "Glad I didn't pay for any of this expensive watered down beer."  Zakku casually said to himself as he searched behind the bar.  He wasn't looking for anything specific.  Curiosity just got the best of him.  

"You'd think they'd shell out the money for a better selection instead it looks like watered down alcohol."  Zakku opened a bottle and sniffed it.  "Oh my Kami they actually did water these down."   Zakku admitted shocked.  Then another figure appeared from his peripheral.  Grabbing the bottle by it's neck he whipped himself around and flung the bottle.

Straight into the Medics face that had helped him earlier knocking him out.  Zakku grabbed his head and sucked in air through his teeth.  "Oh crap..."  Moving to the man the medic let out a groan.  Zakku released his disguise and kneeled over him.  "Sorry you startled me."  He asked the man for forgiveness and dabbed at the wound with a wash cloth.  When the man only groaned in response Zakku slid him behind the bar not wanting to be spotted with his freshly knocked out victim.  Standing back up the blue haired shinobi snuck away from the bar and towards the blood soaked meeting room.

The amount of blood was unsettling even for the blood lust filled Shinobi.  He could see the pain on each of the faces of the former leaders.  "Holy shit..."  Came out breathlessly as he took in the whole room.  His eyes slowly scanning over every body and stain that covered the room.  Then the metallic smell of the blood hit him.  Taking a step back he shut the doors waiting for Arashi and Noji.

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

House of Cards[Mission]Mar 18, 2022 20:41:23 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"You've been busy..."

As Zakku exited the room, Miho would be looking at him from the opposite end, her expression serious as she then began to move around him. As she glanced at the body that laid hunched behind the bar, her brow raised as she then shook her head.

"Subtle..."

In saying this, the young shinobi would then glance over toward the door, ensuring that no one else had come in behind her, prompting her to sigh as she crossed her arms with a frown.

"It's a mess in there...I wish I could have done more..."

Brushing her hand across her face, the young shinobi would then begin to make her way passed the blue haired shinobi, her expression serious as she seemed to check the windows also for anything. There was clearly something she was looking for, but it was apparently difficult for her to find as she continued her search. Her movements seemed rapid, but there was clearly a urgent nature in her actions as she knelt down and examined the floor.

"Whatever this killer did, they didn't leave much in terms of clues..."

With her purple eyes looking back at him, she'd then relax a bit as she seemed to move back toward the position of the exit.

"I can hear the others having already started their brawl in the streets...we don't have much time...keep lookin...maybe you can find something I missed.."

As Arashi said this, her expression shifted to that of stern one before then glancing at the windows yet again. All of them seemed relatively closed, keeping things mostly dark. Yet, the only odd thing was the fact that Arashi was here...and Noji wasn't...

-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 19, 2022 22:16:34 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

Zakku jumped as Arashi appeared.  One of his metal stakes instantly in his hand but he didn't raise it up.  "Kami dammit."  He muttered to himself.  Watching her criticize his work behind the bar he stuck his tongue out at her in mock anger.  

Something unsettled in his stomach as she passed him.  He hadn't drank anything.  He hadn't even ingested anything unknown.  Something just felt...Off.  Watching Arashi move into the room he weaved his handsigns bringing another clone into existence.  He motioned it to take his place.  The Clone nodded and followed Arashi as the original stayed out of view.

Clone Zakku stared as Arashi checked the windows first before the floor.  Were they being followed?  Was this normal behavior for someone paranoid and accused of causing a gang war between Suna and the gangs.  He was probably looking too much into her actions.  This was a pretty big deal after all.  

He let out a sigh disgusted he'd let his paranoia get the best of him and just as the clone began to think about going back to the original Arashi looked at him with purple eyes.  

Zakku had spent enough time staring into Arashi's Hazel eyes an fantasizing to know an imposter when they stared back at him.  The clone instantly wishing he could communicate with the original.  "I found the vial that the assassin left.  It's down at the bar."  The clone lied.  "Kinda sloppy if you ask me.  Barely a professional."  Reaching into his pack slowly he'd remove a Kunai.

"Seems more amateurish than anything.  Especially given the fact you thought you could trick me."   The Clone announced gripping the kunai ready to throw it at 'Arashi'.  "If I didn't need answers i'd have cut your head off the second I noticed the difference."  The clone raised the kunai in accusation as a cold numbness filled his eyes.  "Arashi has Hazel eyes faker.  Tell me who ordered this."

The original Zakku stuck his metal stakes around the entrance to the meeting room and weaved a few handsigns that he had practiced many times in his life.  Grabbing one of the stakes Lightning would arc from each a form a blue lightning wall ready to zap and preventing 'Arashi' to leave through the door.  "That's gonna hurt if you touch it.  So answer me!

Jutsu:
Raiton: Denki Saku [Lightning Release: Electric Fence]
After placing three or more metallic objects such as a kunai, swords, or metal poles around a target, the user then channels a few bolts of Raiton chakra into one of the objects, from there it will jump between the objects to form a fence of Raiton. Anything within the fence can be electrocuted. The voltage is not high enough to kill or severely injure but can cause moderate burns as well as numbness in the extremities.

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Mar 20, 2022 3:20:55 GMT -5