Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Clever....."

Upon seeing their path blocked by electricity, it appeared that the imposter was corner, their expression with that of a smirk as the figure would walk toward the bar and sit upon it. They seemed calm and cool, closing their eyes briefly to allow for a change to the purple hues to now match that of the description given by Zakku upon the true appearance of the Sunagakure princess.

"If I had gotten a better look, I would not have missed that detail...thank you..."

Their tone remained the same, looking toward the exit and then back at the two males that seemed to have her outnumbered. Still, the disguised suspect would simply shake their head as they would shrug at their question.

"Why would the mass killing of some of the most blood thirsty murderers in Sekara be a hit? Think little boy...Those bastards got exactly what they had coming...They would have kept this place running and hiding in fear if not for me...I did it all...and you lot coming here made it all the more easy...I mean really? A sit down? To accomplish what? A rightful hand to run this place? You'd just be giving this place over to the most ruthless individual who could get the most results...such as with all you Suna types..."

Brushing her hand against her face, she'd cover her eyes before laughing as she crossed her legs over each other.

"The people are the ones that have to live with it while your village just keeps lining their pockets..you don't care...just as long as you get paid...our suffering doesn't matter..."

In saying this, the girl would then reach for a bottle behind the counter, pulling off the cap as she took a drink from it.

"But thats fine...I got all night to sit here...and wait...of course now...thanks to you...the only people that could kill me are out killing each other...meanwhile...your friends are just about to come up to that door....I wonder...will they be aware of your little lightning show? Would be a shame if one of them got killed because you were locking me in..."

Looking at the door once more, the female would then click her fingers as she grinned at the shinobi.

"Just like that...down they go...or...you can do the right thing....and let me out...after all...I just did you a favor...I mean...yes...the princess is a murderer...but then...wouldn't that make you lot the most powerful force in this place? Who would dare cross Sunagakure when they wiped out most of the criminal element in one night...and all without anyone realizing it? You gotta admit it's much simpler like this...and I'm sure in a year or so...people will all but forget who was the one that did it...which I'm more than okay with..."
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 22, 2022 11:26:36 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

Lifeless to those a definition for what life is
Priceless to you because I put ya on the hype shift
Did ya like it?
Gut smokin' righteous but one talkin' psychic
Among knows possess you with one though

Zakku couldn't believe what he was hearing.  His clone was also just as shocked.  She admitted to the murders and was actually pretty proud of it.  Then she pointed out how soon Arashi and Noji was to getting here.  Zakku clicked his tongue in irritation and was about to call her out when he noticed something wrong with his clone.

Zakkus clone stared at the faker not with a look of shock but with a wide evil grin.  That was new.  "You think I care?"  The clone spoke letting venom drip from his words.  the kunai spinning on his finger at a slow and methodical pace showing his practice with the weapon.  "I could give two flying shits what happens to this dead two bit town."  The original looked between both the clone and the faker.  

"This was actually to my benefit.  I wanted to break into the drug trade out here and finally plant my flag and you just raised the flag pole."  The clone would giggle moving his arm and hand moving it so his blade would glint in the light on each rotation.  "Sorry it sounded dirty that wasn't my intention you've just fast tracked my plan by at least two years.  Now i've just gotta get back into contact with Rei."  

Zakku didn't like how his clone sounded but knew what he was trying to do.  Buy them time until they got back up.  At least that's what he hoped the clone was planning.  "Thank you for the work."  The clone would stop the blade.  "Suppose I should pay you since it'd be unfair to just let you get nothing lending a hand and keep your mouth shut.  Plus it's just good karma for everyone."  Reaching into his pack the clone would remove a wallet and start counting out money.  

Zakku stared ahead in an unsurprised look that it had turned out like this.  "So four hundred sound fair or?"  The clone asked and moved so he'd be walking towards the faker forcing her to turn her back to the original.  If she turned her back Zakku would strike gripping his wrist with a single handsign.  A wolf made of lightning would appear and charge the faker as the clone kept advancing with his wallet out.  

Jutsu:
Raiton: Denki Saku [Lightning Release: Electric Fence]
After placing three or more metallic objects such as a kunai, swords, or metal poles around a target, the user then channels a few bolts of Raiton chakra into one of the objects, from there it will jump between the objects to form a fence of Raiton. Anything within the fence can be electrocuted. The voltage is not high enough to kill or severely injure but can cause moderate burns as well as numbness in the extremities.

Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu [Lightning Beast Running Technique]
After a single handseal Raiton chakra is sent to the user's hand. The user then makes lightning expand into the form of a hound or wolf, and remains connected to it by a chain of lighting. The user can make the beast go as far as thirty five meters before the user's direct control of it from such a distance starts to strain the user's chakra pool. This jutsu's deadliness stems from its unpredictability, though if the opponent is struck by the wolf, one will find their body rocked with a powerful charge of lightning, enough to throw a them off their feet and incapacitated.

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 23, 2022 21:45:15 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

The set up for this assault appeared to be working in accordance to Zakku's set up, yet as he appeared ready to strike, the target that would be struck seemed to go limp. Her frame flickering before disappearing into what appeared to sack as it dropped to the ground. As the impact claimed the bag, bursting it upon with what looked to be gold, the ryo that dropped from within it would clamber against the floor as a figure would laugh within the shadows and appear as it retained the appearance of Arashi.

"Oooh...you thought I would just allow you to strike me...or that I was simply within the room? Come now...you think your the only one to use clones?"

In that moment, the shattering of glass would follow from the windows as three more figures would appear within the bar. Holding their positions, as the imposter pointed toward them with a grin before she moved around the bar to pour herself a cup.

"Now I just have to change my whole plan up...I was just going to turn into you after your death but..."

With a shrug of their shoulders, with two of the figures would begin to rush toward the original Zakku, one seeming to ignite their hands as a release of flames would surge out from their fist. Another would place a hand down against the ground, prompting small plates of the ground to rise up and attempt to slam into the doppelganger of Zakku as to keep him out of the fight while the focus remained upon the real one.

The next seemed to simply raise their hand, flexing it into the indication of choking the air, yet in doing so, Zakku would feel as though the wind was being cut from his throat, strangling him and cutting off his connection to the air within his lungs. This mild distraction was meant to allow for the other attack to come through, yet there still remained the other, whom was now lifting the glass to her lips.

"Perhaps you should have waited before your next move..."

---------------

The fiery attack was prepared to make contact, moving inches away from Zakku as a sudden shift within the air prompted a figure to appear in front of the strike, causing the strike to hit what seemed to be an invisible field. Yet as the field faded, there stood Arashi in front of it.

Moment Music

"Ya couldn't come up with a better signal...sparks on the door don't exactly say help..."

Brushing her hair from her face, the Jounin would then flatten her palm as a burst of wind would stream out from it, knocking the previous attacker backward and sending them falling into a gathering of chairs nearby.

Looking over to the side, she'd see the two others, as well as the still drinking imposter as she closed her eyes with gritted teeth.

"I know this bitch isn't..."

Noji would seem to look in from the broken window, a blank expression on his face as he jumped in with a frown.

"Damn it...these kind of places are sacred you know? It is hard enough to get a decent drink here, but a place to enjoy it is rare..."

"Send me the bill later...right now...I think Zak just found our killer...am I right?"
[/font]
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

-Jutsu Used-

-Figure one-
NAME: Kōsatsu Haaku [Strangling Grasp]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Low | To Maintain: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
Triggered by the target(s) seeing the user raise their hand as if to choke, the target(s) will immediately feel as if a hand is around their throat. They'll find it extremely difficult to draw breath due to the illusion, while in reality they will be perfectly capable of breathing fine. This is primarily used as a scare effect. Furthermore, while it doesn't always happen, at times the target(s) are so panicked that in trying to grasp at the seemingly invisible hands they could potentially injure their selves in truth.

-Figure two-
NAME: Doton: Doeirou [Earth Release: Earth Life Imprisonment]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Doton
DESCRIPTION:
By focusing chakra into the earth, the user forces several small plates of earth to shoot from below the target's feet anywhere within a ten meter radius of the user, slamming into their mid-section, robbing them of their movement and winding them. This technique can be avoided if the target knows it's coming.

-Figure Three-
NAME: Taimatsu [Torch]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: Katon
DESCRIPTION:
This technique fires a particularly strong, destructive fire blast. The energy flows out of the fist and fires in the arc of the punch’s swing. The technique is capable of completely destroying large boulders and causing second degree burns. Each arc created is about three feet around, and usually blast forward directly from the fist. It only has a range of about 5 meters before losing its flame.

-Arashi-
NAME: Fūton: Reppūshō [Wind Release: Gale Palm]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
After charging Fūton chakra into one's hands, the caster will clap their hands to initiate this technique. The clap causes the Fūton to compress and transform into a powerful gale. The gale itself has enough force to knock a human off of their feet; however, this technique's true power shows when used in correlation with shuriken, as it increases the wounding, piercing, and killing potential several times over.

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

[/div][/blockquote]
[/div]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div]
MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 23, 2022 22:22:46 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

Zakkus eyes widened as the sack appeared and split open.  "Dammit!"  He pulled his arm back as the beast disappeared.  His clone spun to join him in facing the laughter from the shadows.  "Clever girl..."  He rumbled flexing his hand.  Zakkus clone shielded his face from the shattering glass but the original barely flinched.  

As she mentioned disguising herself as him he instinctively scowled.  "I'm gonna enjoy hearing you scre-"  Grabbing his neck he struggled to breath.  He tried to cough or even gasp but he couldn't even draw in a breath or exhale.  Just as his clone moved to help it jumped back trying to dodge the disks but still got hit knocking the clone down with a grunt.   The original weaved handsigns as he watched the figures run at him but his vision was starting to blur.  

"Damn...Not here..."  He braced himself for the impact of the fire but was surprised to see it get blocked and just as suddenly his breath rushed back to him.  Gasping for air he'd cough and look at Arashi with bloodshot eyes.  Zakkus clone rolled behind a table avoiding the flying bodies.  "Nice shot!

"You certainly took your sweet ass pimp time getting here you know?"  Zakku complained and pointed to Noji, "You're just as much to blame." Reaching into his pack he pulled out a pair of kunai in one hand and made a handsign in another.  "Yeah she's our Saintly Killer.  Be careful though.  She can use the shadows."  The blue haired shinobi caught Arashi up on what he knew.

"I got an idea though."  Zakku said.  "I'm going for the disco ball.  I know I can brighten our day..  Clone move!"   Zakkus clone would run towards the dance floor as the original tapped Arashi's shoulder.  "Holding her anywhere near shadows is pointless."  He warned her as he started to step away.

Jutsu:
After placing three or more metallic objects such as a kunai, swords, or metal poles around a target, the user then channels a few bolts of Raiton chakra into one of the objects, from there it will jump between the objects to form a fence of Raiton. Anything within the fence can be electrocuted. The voltage is not high enough to kill or severely injure but can cause moderate burns as well as numbness in the extremities.

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 27, 2022 18:53:48 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

As Noji attempted to shift the blame from himself with a roll of his eyes, the focus returned on the issue at hand. While a deterrence of the attack had allowed for some space, they were now once again on the verge of conflict. The shadowed individuals, were once again upon their feet from their brush off, as well as now having garnered some attention from the imposter princess that was now setting her glass down at last. But the odds were now fair at this point.

Four on Four...

With an indication that he was going to try and shed from light on the situation, Zakku would instruct his clone to try and move toward the disco light that seemed to hang from the ceiling. A previous attraction from the night's entertainment. Of course, in his clone path would soon be a shadow, moving feverishly to try and stop it as they rushed outward to attack with a heavy kick toward their face. Meanwhile, the last bit of knowledge on the imposter's need of shadows made for a good clue on how to deal with them.

"Thanks...I'll handle her..do what ya gotta do..."

"I'll aid in distracting the other one...somehow..."

With Zakku now heading off, his own opponent lingering close after him, Noji would attempt to do the same as he drew forth a kunai and then narrowed his vision at his dark opponent.

"I do not like to fight...but I will make an exception tonight..."

This left the imposter and Arashi, the young girl looking at the female as she slid from the behind the bar and tapped her fingers against the counter.

"Ya really shouldn't have done what ya did..."

"Kill those murderers? I would think such an action might be lorded...especially by a shinobi..."

"We didn't come here to start a fight..."

"No...only to give them resources to make one..."

Arashi would make her move first as she swiped her hand to the side, prompting a field of sand to rise up and surge toward the dopple of herself, watching as she moved out of the way, her hand seeming to pulse with some kind of strange chakra signature as it slammed against her, knocking the Jounin back and seeming to dent her sand shield.

"I plan to stop all of it...and killing you lot will be the starting point..."

"Ain't gonna happen!"

-------------
(I'll leave the other shadow to you to NPC XD )
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Mar 28, 2022 12:50:40 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

It's a BAR FIGHT!
 Clone Zakku threw up both his hands to block the kick and used the momentum to fling himself back towards the original.  Landing besides the original they both held out their kunai.  As the shadow warriors retreated back into the darkness.  "So...Any bright ideas?"  

Another attack this time from the side.  The clone Zakku had to dodge and the original moved back just as a second appears from behind striking out with a thin blade where the original Zakku had been.  "We gotta get to the disco ball."  Zakku threw a kunai into the shadows striking the floor.

The clone flipped over a table as two thin blades stabbed through it almost hitting him.  "I know that but these two aren't going to give us enough time!

The original rolled into the dance floor dodging a pair of senbons that lodged into the ground where he was standing.  "Then we go for the Light speed attack!"  A thin line of pain hit his cheek as a senbon cut him one of the shadows leaping from the ceiling at him.  Zakku kept jumping back needing distance.

The clone jumped from table top table each spot his foot was previously occupying a thin blade wound appear from beneath the table.  Clicking his tongue in frustration the clone Blue haired chunin jumped straight up instead of to the next table.  His pursuer fell for the bait stabbing on the next table as Zakku landed and fled towards the original.

The clone placed a hand on the back of the warrior that was chasing the original.  Feeling the pressure of anothers touch the attacker whirled around leaving the original unguarded.  Zakku gripped his wrist and made a single handsign.  The clone did the same a wicked grin coming across his face.  The two warriors attacking the clone from both front and behind had unknowingly played in both the Zakku's hands.   The original slammed his lightning chakra filled hand into the first warrior The lighnting beast roaring as it connected with it's target.  The shadow warrior was sent flying into through the bathroom door and into a stall.  The toilet exploded in a shower of porcelain and water as the warrior groaned.  The second caught off guard by his partners sudden defeat fell to the same problem.

The clones Lightning beast slammed into him and sent him in the same direction as his ally.  Zakku gave the clone a quick nod and they changed the sign to occupied and braced the door open with a chair.

Zakkus clone slid a table across the dance floor leaving scratches and marks across the floor.  The original Zakku stood posed ready to run.  The moment the clone got the table into position Zakku would run a sudden burst of speed even he didn't know he was capable of.  placing a foot on the table he'd leap off and grab the disco ball yanking it free with his momentum.  

The clone caught the original as they kept the ball from shattering.  "Let's do it!"  Each placing their single hand against each others they'd prepare their final jutsu.  Tossing the disco ball up they grabbed their forehead protectors.  "FLASH FLARE!"  They both yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.  

Even though Zakku had his eyes lids shut he could still see the glow through his eyelids.  His clone yelled in pain not closing his eyes in time and stumbled around as the disco ball smashed onto the ground shattering as the light returned to normal.  The clone held out it's hands trying to find his way as the original casually made his way back to Arashi and Noji.  "I gave you all ample warning."  Zakku said mostly to the clone as it disappeared it's remaining chakra returning to him.

Jutsu:
Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu [Lightning Beast Running Technique]
After a single handseal Raiton chakra is sent to the user's hand. The user then makes lightning expand into the form of a hound or wolf, and remains connected to it by a chain of lighting. The user can make the beast go as far as thirty five meters before the user's direct control of it from such a distance starts to strain the user's chakra pool. This jutsu's deadliness stems from its unpredictability, though if the opponent is struck by the wolf, one will find their body rocked with a powerful charge of lightning, enough to throw a them off their feet and incapacitated.

Raiton: Senkō Mosu [Lightning Release: Flash Flare]
The user will perform the needed Handsigns and focus Raiton chakra to a single point above the forehead to cause an instant flash of light to be produced that can blind anyone directly staring at the point of origin for about ten Seconds. This is a great tactical move for those attempting an escape.

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

House of Cards[Mission]Apr 4, 2022 23:36:04 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Battle Music

Though perhaps putting too much faith into one person, Arashi trusted her friend to be capable of following through with his plan of action. Especially with her own thoughts elsewhere...

The imposter was certainly impressive, using the means of whatever abilities she hand to place shadows at her command. The darkness was her ally, and as much as she was capable of manipulating sands, she was just as able to deflect her bursts and techniques right back with just as much force. It would be a simple task to deal with her another way, but their mission here was to try and clear her name, not kill the only one who could clear it. Which meant, they had to bring her back alive...

As Arashi rebounded from the latest buffering, her grace her allow her to move around her raised shield, seeing an opening as she twisted her body around to slam the front of her foot directly into her duplicate's chest, knocking the wind from her briefly before reeling her hand back after grazing the ground to regain footing and sending it toward the other female. While she seemed ready, the strike was a clear diversion as her other hand would come flying back against her, hitting the girl straight in the face.

"Wow...never thought I'd get front row for such a fierce bout..."

With her imposter trying to catch her breath, Arashi would look over at Noji briefly, seeing him dodging the swings of one of the shadows, rolling her eyes before she returned her focus back on her own target as she felt something try and take hold of her, disappearing into a veil of sand as the grasping shadows from beneath her feet would struggle to try and contain it.

Though with these fights happening, it appeared that Zakku had accomplished his objective, prompting Arashi to resurface just in time to deflect the light flare off herself and Noji as she stood beside him, using a sand shield to protect them.

With the light giving life to the area, the shadow warriors appeared to hiss and fade back into the abyss, leaving the imposter in horror as she found herself stumbling backward and waving her hands from one side to the next.

"Damn it! I can't...see..."

Waiting out the flare, Arashi would lower her guard as she looked toward Noji, whom seemed to be patting himself off before making her way over toward the woman as she began to summon two spheres of dust from the air, as the flew toward the female's hands, they'd apply themselves to them and flash with a kanji symbol for weight, causing her to fall over and hit the ground upon her face. As she struggled to try and stand, Arashi would then kneel down next to her, a smirk crossing her lips as she shook her head.

"While ya down there...might wanna think of how ya plan on explainin yourself to the gangs...pretty sure they all want a piece of ya..."

"Bitch! Let me go! I saved this village!! I DID!!!"

Narrowing her eyes, Noji would look at the sight and then tilt his head to the side.

"I must say....considering what you have done...I do not think save is the right word..."

With everything seeming under control, Arashi would turn toward Zakku and give him a grin as she extended a fist in his direction.

"Nice work Blue..."
-------------

-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Wakamushi Ninatamago [Eggs Becoming Nymph]
DESCRIPTION:
The user will throw a feint before appearing to throw a real punch. Missing by a slight amount on purpose the user will bring their elbow back and deliver a bewildering strike to the opponent. The strike itself feels as if the opponents to a direct punch, all of the strength the user put into the hit landing square on the opponent, causing at

NAME: Odori [Swallow Dance]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
DESCRIPTION:
The user starts with a kick aimed at the chest of the opponent and quickly combos into another kick as they bring their leg back across with their heel striking the same area. It ends with the user jumping off from their free leg and aiming another kick at the same chest area but angled so that its aimed downward to push the foe onto the ground when landed.

NAME: Oshiishi [Stone Weight]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low to Very High
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
An advanced version of Senkin that can be used in an offensive manner. One that requires the user to write the specific seal and weight in kanji upon the object or person of their desire. Weight is variable, anywhere from a few pounds to a ton. When placed on a persons clothes, it is possible for those to crush that person or simply render them immobile. It can also be used as an incarceration technique, if placed on the skin it will not crush but simply render immobile. The seal can be broken with a specific burst of chakra into the seal, much like water and wall walking. Though this naturally requires some knowledge on the art of Fūinjutsu [spec or SA]. The variable weight of the jutsu will increase the cost the greater the variable.

Low (0-500lbs)
Med (500lbs - 1/2 ton)
High (>1/2 ton - 1500 lbs)
Very High (1500lbs - 1 ton)

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Apr 5, 2022 2:36:15 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

Zakku smiled widely as he bumped fists with Arashi.  He felt like the fist bump was deserved after how well they did.  Grabbing one of his metal stakes he'd pull his chakra back to the single stake.  Plucking each one off the wall he'd start absent mindedly playing with the marks left until he noticed Noji and quickly pointed at the faker.  "Put it on her tab.

A soft groan came from behind the bar as the 'Medic' slowly pulled himself up.  "Who...hit me?"  He asked and rubbed a very noticeable welt on the side of his head.  Zakku with little hesitation pointed at Arashi.  "She did it."  He said quickly as he tucked his metal stakes away into his pack.  "Your voice sounds familiar."  The man said and tried to focus on Zakku.  "Wait...You're Ukkaz.  Right?"

Zakku smirked slightly.  "Zakku i had to lie to your.  Sorry dude."  Rubbing the back of his head he'd move to help the medic a chair and sit down beside him propping his feet up on a table.  "So faker.  I'd start praying if you believe in that shit because I think our missions basically over at this point.  Right?"  Zakku began fiddling with the bandages on his arm as he looked to Arashi for confirmation.  He was more than done with this place and it's people.  "So why don't we just write in the report that she disappeared in the chaos and we just leave her to whatever passes for Justice with those gangs.  Then we can just head home dude."

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

House of Cards[Mission]Apr 5, 2022 23:04:44 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Just about..."

Arashi would frown as she looked over toward the girl once more, allowing herself to begin walking toward the door as she turned toward the medic with a calm expression. It would be simple to let this go right then and there, after all, she wasn't responsible for the criminal element in this part of the desert. This village was lawless, and it had always appreciated it's independence in that fact alone. Sure, her goal here was to try and create an alliance, but considering what had happened here, was that even still possible? As she released a breath, her gaze shifted toward Noji, nodding her head as the young man seemed keen on a decision here as much as Zakku was.

Even the imposter appeared confident in a final word from the heiress...likely one that would save her neck....

"Zak...Noji...a word..."

Walking toward the back of the room, Arashi would frown as she then watched as Noji spoke toward the medic as the young man would rush out the door, seeming to lock it behind him. As much as he could anyway with the damage that had been done. Upon joining the two in the back of the bar, a small echo of laughter could be heard from the female as she seemed to continue to struggle against the seal on her hands.

"Your new friend is going to look after the door for the moment..it will buy enough time before the others rush in to...well..deal with the matter...though I wonder what they will do if they find that their target is no here..."

As Noji looked toward Zakku and then Arashi, the young female would cross her arms before then shaking her head.

"Look...I'm not any more of a fan of how things are done here than she is...and honestly...I have no intention of tryin to change it either...thats not what I'm here to do...I came here to create an alliance with the gangs of Sekara and funny enough...the only representative left of those groups is you..."

Noji would point to himself and blink as though in surprise.

"Well...I guess I am...it is fortunate that I was no in that room when my former employer was murder eh?"

"Don't bullshit me...I know that all of this was clearly a set up....she didn't manage to get in here alone....not to mention that with all the lights flashin in here during the gathering would have made it impossible for her to sneak past here without some kind of help..."

Noji would continue to hold a look of a confusion, before then sighing as he shook his head.

"Very well...yes...I was...somewhat involved with allowing her passage...though you have to admit it was a good plan...I did not however plan this..."

"No ...course not...ya just didn't stop it.."

"Ha ha ha...You do recall that my true employment did not come from the dead man...It comes from the true queen. Just because she is not present does not mean that she is not always watching...."

Arashi would remain silent as she then closed her eyes.

"Come now....even your friend can see the true solution here...I...being the charming man that I am...as well as having the blessing of the Broker...will have no problem gathering the others to your cause...save if you keep your word on the original agreement..."

-------------

-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Apr 5, 2022 23:06:03 GMT -5
House of Cards[Mission]Apr 6, 2022 14:23:49 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

Zakku stood up when Arashi asked for a word with him an Noji.  Standing with his hands in his pockets his eys would shift from Noji to Arashi as they talked.  Arashi pointing out that Noji was the only representative left brought his green eyes to sparkle with a sudden realization.  'You sick bastard.' He thought scornfully looking at Noji but he also couldn't help but feel a little impressed.

He hadn't expect Noji to own up so quickly but when he did nothing changed on Zakkus face.  He was really wishing he wouldn't have to deal with this man everytime they came to Sekara for anything.  So this was just a play for Rei to take full control of Sekara.  He mentally kicked himself for not having put the pieces together earlier.  Mostly because they'd played everything straight into her hands.  That made him feel slightly dirty he didn't like that they were used for her own gain.  Dropping his arms he'd ask after Noji's last words.  "Original agreement?  You almost plunged us and Sekara into an unstable conflict that would have costed more lives than the ones lost here today.  Probably would have opened the doors for invasion if that'd happened."  Zakku scowled slightly letting out a soft sigh.  "But that didn't happen so I guess we don't have much of a choice then..."  The blue haired shinobi let out a click of his tongue in annoyance.

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

House of Cards[Mission]Apr 6, 2022 15:21:55 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Hah hah...probably...which makes this situation all the more fortunate don't you think?"

Noji would place one hand upon his hip as the other cupped beneath his face as he gestured toward Zakku.

"As I said...I nor the Broker...arranged for the death of those men...whatever organization the imposer is working for is none that I am aware of...so that means that there is clearly more than a few fellows that do not wish for things to be run the way that they are...or at least..how they are currently...I could have stopped her, but then your position would not be so strongly implanted as it is now...after all..you have all managed to stop a dangerous killer...while not successfully saving lives of the leadership...you did manage to prevent the further bloodshed that was likely to come had she been exposed earlier..."

Arashi would just look toward him as her eyes reopened, her arms still crossed over her chest as she clicked her tongue.

"I did not simply stick around to allow for such things to proceed without correction...I ensured that your name was cleared did I not? Not only that, but I also aided in her capture....and I can now proceed to ensure that everyone knowns who can be trusted...give a good word if you would...."

It seemed that Zakku was right in the fact that there was no option here. The clear action here was that they needed to have a leader and a voice here in Sekara. It wasn't exactly the person that they would want to be in bed with, but better the puppeteer you knew, than the one that you didn't. In the end, they had been outplayed, and Arashi wasn't exactly the best loser in that regard, especially when it came upon her twice by the same person. Just a different face...

Noji would clap his hands together before then hold his calm demeanor.

"So...as I said...things will go as we both want yes? You will get your money from the village, and I will have a lordship and the benefit of keeping things in the fashion that Rei wishes...we all win..."

"For now...."

Arashi would then look at the imposter as she then looked back at Noji.

"But the moment I hear that something is off...I'll be back to take it all away...and Rei...nor you...will see me comin..."

"Ha ha...So we can start arrangements for our next meeting already? You tease me so....in any case...if it needs to be said...things will be fine...and you will have what you want soon...after...things are settled here...but that is my mission...I suggest you allow me to do so..."

"Right...Zak..lets go..."

That said, Arashi would move around Noji as she began to see the doors open as the gangs seemed to start rushing in to see the sight before them. With the groups seeming to be ready for bloodshed, Noji would make his way up to the table as she began to hold up his hands.

"Friends...friends....we have found our killer....apparently...thanks to those dogs from Suna! Ha ha! She had us for quite a while...but our efforts to lure her out were successful...Now...Let us return to the business at hand...and that starts...with a drink! Drinks all round!!"

The groups seemed confused, but after the sight of the captured woman before them, they all began to take on glasses, many laughing on the matter as they began to chant the name of the village as Sekara rang out into the streets. Even reaching the ears of Arashi and Zakku as they proceeded toward the exit.

"Thats the second time that bitch has played me..."

Placing her hands behind her head, Arashi would allow the sand to float down across her body, allowing her traditional attire to return as the crown settled back upon her forehead.

"Though I'm startin to wonder if Rei is even alive anymore...and what we saw was just a follower of hers take on her spot?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x Tanuki Clan - Rinka
S.A Used:
Master of Disguise[Transformation Jutsu Enhancement]
Trained under the Clan elder, Rinka is an effective at changing her appearance much like the others. Her ability to shift her form into objects and individuals is invaluable as it makes her able to blend in with the humans that she often does business with to support them. With this training, she is able to perfectly mimic and appear in the exact size of the people or objects she takes on, despite the difference in sizes to the original.The one feature that does not seem to go away with her change is the mark of her previous cut tail, looking much like a birth imprint along the surface of her lower back. Despite this minor blemish, this ability allows for an enhancement in Rinka's skill at using Henge no Jutsu, allowing for an improved transformation and shape shifting capabilities.

x-Kai and Ai
MADE BY VEL OF GS
House of Cards[Mission]Apr 6, 2022 15:42:36 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Did ya like it?

Zakku looked back at the chanting people as they made their way to the exit.  Taking out his blunt he lit it on a passion stalls torch.  Placing it between his lips he took a long inhale.  Holding the skunky smelling smoke in his lung he felt the wave of calm over wash him.  Releasing his breath Zakku grabbed the blunt and answered Arashi.

"If she is dead.  She has quite the system in place to keep the illusion of her being alive going.  I get the feeling there's more than just Noji involved if she is gone."  Tapping the ashes off his blunt he took another drag.  "There's more to the underworld here than in Suna."  He exhaled watching the smoke disappear above him.  "The tunnels go further than we know and that intrigues me."  Zakku admitted.  "I think I can get a foothold in here and get a bit of information going if I play my cards right.  I may have to come back.

Smothering the blunt out on his hand he tucked it back into his pocket to save for the rest of the journey.  "Also if this is the type of things that happen when talking with other villages or groups i'm gonna have to become a Suna Representative."  He chuckled and pulled out his book he'd been reading on the way to Sekara.

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

House of Cards[Mission]Apr 6, 2022 16:38:32 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
House of Cards

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Taking a moment to think on what Zakku had said, it made sense that the web here in Sekara would run deeper than it had within Sunagakure. After all, there was no real law here, only the order of the one with the most control on territory. Which at this point, was now Noji. If he was indeed simply part of a bigger system, that meant that Rei had indeed become the queen of Sekara after all. Not only that, but her reign was in a sense, absolute. How did he take on a organization where the leader had that many heads? You couldn't just take down one and not expect another to take it's place?

With the idea of Zakku thinking of being a representative of Sunagakure within the area, the young female would raise her brow before then releasing a breath as she shook her head.

"Maybe...Still...I wouldn't mind havin a set of eyes on this place that wasn't completely linked to my dad...after all..they clearly know a lot about us..."

Her hand resting beneath her face, Arashi would then reach into his pocket before pulling out the blunt and lighting it with a spark that crossed her finger tips. As she inhaled briefly, she'd sign as she then narrowed her eyes toward the horizon.

"If the foundation is weak...it topples over...Heh...she made a house of cards into an unstoppable fortress...where everything goes in and out through her by name alone...gotta give her credit on that..."

Still, their mission was complete. They had their alliance. Though how they maintained it in the future would remain to be seen...

-End thread-

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x Tanuki Clan - Rinka
S.A Used:
Master of Disguise[Transformation Jutsu Enhancement]
Trained under the Clan elder, Rinka is an effective at changing her appearance much like the others. Her ability to shift her form into objects and individuals is invaluable as it makes her able to blend in with the humans that she often does business with to support them. With this training, she is able to perfectly mimic and appear in the exact size of the people or objects she takes on, despite the difference in sizes to the original.The one feature that does not seem to go away with her change is the mark of her previous cut tail, looking much like a birth imprint along the surface of her lower back. Despite this minor blemish, this ability allows for an enhancement in Rinka's skill at using Henge no Jutsu, allowing for an improved transformation and shape shifting capabilities.

x-Kai and Ai
MADE BY VEL OF GS