Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]

compose a reply
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Sept 27, 2021 20:24:45 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Team 1

Tsuri had been told on a hunch to go see whoever this 'Sanosuke was on the good recommendation of not one, but two Senpai. One being Towa, supposedly the older shinobi's cousin, and the other being her old friend Kazuki... she hadn't seen him in a while, but she doubted he was doing anything but well. She wasn't having a good time searching out the man though, and after a discussion with Towa at the gate she had managed to set herself up for a small bit of a meeting with the man. With that in mind she was sitting on the academy grounds underneath her umbrella on a concrete patch, her clothing being water-resilient would keep her from soaking while she waited. Wanting to really be attentive in waiting she was sitting in a way that she could see the entire yard of the school, waiting patiently for what felt like hours even though it was only a few minutes.

Why don't you practice with me while we late my lady?

Tsuri would jump and crash onto her back at the sound of someone's voice... who the heck was that? Looking around she saw no one, was that one mister hiding from her? She would look around bewildered by the event... this was twice now that she had heard that voice. She wasn't sure where it came from completely, but it seemed to come from somewhere. Grasping her fish hook for comfort she would call out meekly, "Who was that? Is someone there?"

I am always here my lady, but I believe you now have other things to worry on other tham I. Just know I am with you.

That was a weird way to throw her off her game as she started walking around searching everything for the source of the voice with her umbrella in hand, currently distracted from the meeting she was supposed to have.
Wisp has written 217 posts
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Oct 5, 2021 13:05:07 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
"Hmmm.. Shodo, Tsuri?"

Sanosuke muttered to himself as he went over a profile he was given to by a friend in the academy. It was a miracle that the situation that happened between himself and Akemi hadn't ruin him completely. Regardless, the form he had in hand was essentially a watered down version of the copy the Academy had as he didn't have any true jurisdiction over their real one. From what he read she was from a clan not native to the village, and she also took on more civilian like traits than that of a Shinobi.

Her parents were fisherman and everything about what made them unique seemed to be tied to that reality. Fishing was something Sanosuke loved to do as a kid with his father growing up, but as he got older there was less time for that. Another thing that was mentioned in their profile was that her family had some black smith background. He wish there was more on that as he was once an apprentice himself, but until he climbed up in the ranks this was all he got about that.

"I guess I'll have to learn more about you up close."

Sitting on top a relatively large tower Sanosuke could be seen looking down at the academy where Tsuri was waiting for him. A deep breath was taken just before he deactivated his eyes and begin to climb down the tower to head toward the Academy where she was waiting for him. When he arrived it looked as though the kid was lost, or just wondering if he might show up at all. "Hey there." Sanosuke called out calmly from behind. "I hope I did not keep you waiting long.. You're Tsuri, correct?"
| AP has written 801 posts
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Oct 10, 2021 21:38:39 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

Large unnatural eyes would glint for a moment as they shifted and found themselves peering at the man that would suddenly appear before her. A quick snap from the confusion that she had found herself in she would hop back and assess what was going on for only a moment. When he spoke up she would immediately calm down, her face had gone blank despite the initial panic as she hadn't even registered what was going on for the first few seconds. This was Sanosuke... Oh. This was Sanosuke! As if the gears in her head finally began to spin again she would blink and her eyes would widen and she would turn fully to give a respectful bow like she was taught, "Yes that would be me! You didn't make me wait long at all," Tsuri would stand up straight and break a bright smile rare in her village and take a proud stance, "Besides, if I didn't have enough patience to wait this long how could I call myself a proper fisher! Even if it is just a hobby now a days..."

A slight amount of sadness would slip into the young girl's voice at the last of her words, her eyes tearing up and covering in tears even as they smiled along side her pearly teeth. An odd trait that was ever present in the girl, a medical condition potentially, who knew.

"I was told you would be able to help me learn how to use this though? Is that true?" The pink-haired child would ask holding out her life blade, the almost sickle-sized fish hook would be an odd thing for anyone, as even the thought of using it in this shape was odd as it lacked a hilt or grip that would be used to shape a blade for close-combat.
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Oct 12, 2021 19:38:48 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"Right you are.."

The analogy he used was definitely a good one. He even laughed a little as the kid made a good point. Regardless, he was glad his tardiness didn't reflect poorly on his character. Plus, he'd been observing the kid sense the moment he arrived so technically he wasn't late. Nevertheless, the kid wasted no time into getting to the reason why he was there with them today. Handing over a fishing hook that seemed to be nothing more than a prop? At least that's what he got from it.

"Wait, this is what I'm supposed to be looking at?"

Sanosuke questioned with curious eyes as he continued to look at the item. There seemed to be nothing significant about what he was holding. Maybe it had some sentimental value? "Eh.. That came off wrong. Perhaps you wouldn't mind explaining to me what this is supposed to be so I can help."

Sanosuke added hoping that he could fill in the blanks for what exactly he was supposed to be looking for in the item he was just handed. He expected that what would be handed to him would be more like the kind of item used, but what he was looking at right now seemed to have no obvious answer.
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Oct 23, 2021 22:05:57 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

viserys
Tsuri would have a perplexed expression as she was asked by the man what he was holding. Wasn't that obvious, her face would furrow as if she was having trouble understanding, or like she was staring at an idiot, though that wasn't her intention at heart. Her expression would soften as she tilted her head to the side, "Its a fish hook, it's a little big for the river usually though."

She would think back to Towa and why she had been speaking to her in a manner to send her to Sanosuke, he was supposed to be helping her figure out about something she had done that she had thought was tied to the fish hook but what was it? Towa hadn't really explained that far into the matter, so she had not concerned herself with the details thinking them to be given to Sanosuke... apparently not though...

Realizing he probably was asking about the blade in a more literal sense she would seem to have an epiphany her face brightening up almost immediately, "Ah! You probably meant where its from Sanosuke-San! Sorry about that hehe..."

A short stream of tears as she bowed for but a moment to apologize properly, "My Pa made that when I was born and told me it was as important as my life and that since it looks weird others wouldn't break it. Apparently its my 'Kek Kay Gen Kay' or something like that, but Pa never told me more than it would be what marked me a ninja. Oh! My Jiji had it too, the Kek Kay thing... I still don't really get it, but um... please don't break my hook. That's the thing Pa told me absolutely to never let anyone do."
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Oct 25, 2021 20:56:12 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
When he was told that it was a fish hook he tilted his head. He figured that part out the moment he saw it, but he couldn't think of why he would have been asked to come here to look at such a basic item. It looked like something you would go fishing with and nothing more. It lacked all the qualities that he assumed might come with your standard weapon. For the time being he chose to remain quiet until they caught on to what he was truly asking.

"No need to apologize, I figured my response might have caught you off guard as well, but continue."

Sanosuke added politely just before Tsuri begin to explain the nature of what he was holding and where it came from. According to her it was made by her father, but the timing and words given to her didn't seem to add up. He tried internalizing it the way he might have with someone in his clan, but why would an infant soon to be fisher be told an item was as important as their life? If she'd come from a clan of fighters like himself then maybe?

"Kekkei Genkai." Sanosuke interjected politely so that she would know how to pronounce it properly, but at least now he had some direction as to where she was going with her story. It appeared that what he was holding was somehow link to a gift given to those of her people, but still, he was definitely under the impression they were just fisherman people. Why was this thing he holding supposed to be so special, and why were they so concerned about breaking it.

"Hmmm."

Sanosuke muttered softly before activating his Byakugan. Veins would surround each of his eyes, and his once brown pupils turned white with a red ring around his cornea. After examining the item further he begin to realize its significance. If Tsuri was watching his she'd see the awe in his eyes. "This.. This is amazing, between this weapon and yourself.. Its as though you share the same chakra signatures? But how?"
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Oct 31, 2021 22:49:07 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

The young girl would tilt her head not grasping what the man had just said. Whether it was due to her education having not spoke on it yet or not she didn't fully understand what Sanosuke had even said, "Hmm? What do you mean Sanosuke-San? My chakra signature is connected? Does that mean that Hakugei, ah uh, I named it a long time ago by the way probably should of said that... is linked to me somehow???"

'So you finally starting to realize the truth My Lady?' A voice would sound into Tsuri's mind and once again her eyes would nearly bulge from her head as she looked around and then paused and thought about it. Her chakra seeming to flow in a gentle wave back towards her mind as Hakugei spoke, near instantaneous to the reaction of the girl seeming frantic search around. It wouldn't be long before she focused on the fish hook in front of her, the pinkette's gaze going from a squint to a wide-eyed expression.

"WAIT! HAKUGEI?" She would exclaim in confusion, completely out of context to the man holding the hook who would watch as chakra flowed back to the odd tool of trade. The girl would look mouth agape back to the figure before her. A pause from her before she would get a response from a voice again in her mind. Hakugei calling back with a soundly laugh.

'Indeed.'

"Sanosuke-San are you hearing this by chance?" Tsuri would finally ask, seeming to be shocked by the revelation that a fish hook could talk in all of its absurdity.
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Nov 1, 2021 14:03:47 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"Mhm.. That's what it looks like to me. I don't see any other way you and this item would share chakra signatures if it wasn't, but I guess the bigger questions is how."

Sanosuke responded as he continued to observed the item. It was unlike anything he'd ever seen before and the fact that it and Tsuri shared the same chakra was odd. He didn't know that chakra could be utilized in such a manner. If such a feat was truly possible then he would have to ask the kid if it were possible for him to do the same. However, before he could even get around to asking about it the young girl would call out the weapons name, but in a manner that seemed like she was talking to someone directly.

His initial reaction caused his to jump just a bit, but no one else was in the area but himself and Tsuri. Sanosuke had no words for her, but his eyes did keen in on hers to see if she would provide him with some immediate explanation as to what was going on, and even then he didn't get one. "Hear any voices? Yeah, I heard yours yelling at me." Sanosuke added with a confused look on his face. None of the information provided to him said anything about her being delusional.

"Where are you hearing voices from?"
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Nov 5, 2021 22:41:59 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

Tsuri got more confused as the child dealt with the sudden rush of concepts being dropped on her at one time. Her chakra was connected to Hakugei? Was that why she felt better when practicing while she had him with her. It would certainly explain quite a bit, "Eh? Oh sorry Sanosuke-San... and uhhhh from the hook? I think? I don't know really what's happening. Pa didn't tell me more, just to absolutely never get it broken. I dunno if Hakugei would know much more either."

Tsuri would only furrow her brow further, what was she supposed to actually say to the man on the matter. She didn't understand, tears would begin to well and flow out of her eyes freely, attaching Hakugei to a line on an extendable fishing pole that Tsuri kept on her... a subject change could work some here... probably. Looking to the soon to be lord of the village, her tears stopping as sudden as they had begun. Beginning her questioning, surprised by the silence of the companion that she was rather conscious of in her hand. For Sanosuke, the chakra would run the length of the pole and down the line to Hakugei, making a constant flow that seemed more outward than inward in direction. Like the blade was leeching and amassing its own pool, though it was small as of now.

"Actually... Sanosuke-San... how are you seeing my chakra signature? If I can ask that, that is... and isn't chakra like... an invisible pond around you? I talked to a friend a long time ago and he said you could pour it over things... do you think I could stretch it over something like this fishing pole between me and Hakugei?" Tsuri would ask oblivious to the flow of her own chakra already doing as she was saying.
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Nov 8, 2021 15:45:53 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
All of this was definitely confusing for Sanosuke, but he definitely understood why he was asked to be out here because he wasn't sure if there was anyone else in the village that would have been able to see what he saw. Unfortunately, Tsuri was still just a student so it made sense that they weren't entirely clear on what was happening right now. The only thing keeping him from thinking they were crazy was that Tsuri classified what this was as a Kekkei Genkai.

"So.. You're hearing voices, from a hook?"

Sanosuke did his best to keep his composure, but he literally had nothing to go on and now Tsuri was hearing voices. With chakra and abilities like theirs? Anything was possible, but it was also equally impossible to know all of this without knowing someone with more advance skills in the same field. Things only got more weird once they started breaking down and of course the tears started falling. Cringe was all over the face of Sanosuke as he tried figuring out what he was supposed to say or do.

Suddenly, the hook begin doing this weird thing once it was attached to a fishing pole that Tsuri brought along with them. "Whoa, what's going on?" The Takeda questioned quietly to himself with his mouth open. It looked as if the item was extracting chakra from Tsuri to itself, but it wasn't draining at an unusual rate. Initially he thought it may be harmful and thought about grabbing it himself, but in the midst of that their seemed to be a safe length between the two.

Sanosuke was snapped out of his thoughts the moment Tsuri regained composure of their emotions and asked what he saw. "Umm. Just uh, give me a moment." Sanosuke muttered while his eyes fixated on Harugei and the chakra traveling between them both. "Hmm, about that theory now.. I guess in a sense it could be seen like that? I mean, how else would we be able to replenish chakra, but to answer your question directly? In your case its very much so possible it seems. Harugei seems to be linking itself to you through your chakra network."
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Dec 1, 2021 11:57:14 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

Tsuri would stop crying as quickly as she started, the tears seeming to be in a way involuntary in a fashion. The cringe on the older shinobi's face going completely unnoticed by the pink-haired girl as she was now entirely focused on trying to make heads or tails of the literal dump of information that was being sent her way. Information that she was quick to forget as she was not entirely sure if it was anything for her to worry about.

"If so, does that mean I could do jutsu with it? Like turn it into a big big fireball!" Tsuri would go on expanding her arms outwards in a wide span to try and give an estimate to the size that she was thinking was obtainable. Furrowing her brow she would look at the hook and quickly turn. A spontaneous idea entering the energetic youth, with the motion of a seasoned fishing veteran Tsuri would move in a way that seemed so slow and natural on a look, but when one watched in the way only Sanosuke here really could the motion was not very slow at all. Casting her lifeblade out on the line of her fishing pole she thought directly on it reaching out as far as she could absolutely send the strange blade. A deep rush of water would ring in her head as she would watch hakugei stretch from its normal shape and go out a meter or so before it missed its target of the training dummy and landed in the dirt having extended oof of the line, the blade seeming to pull free as Tsuri reeled the line back in.

Tsuri would then shakily point with a nervous smile as the now two meter long blade of the hook woul drag on the ground before seeming to snap back to place, spooking Tsuri into actually dropping the fishing rod, "I... huh I didn't make a fireball..."

The young girl would pause and look to her elder for some amount of understanding as she was once again lost, this for different reasons. Hakugei being quiet in the instance, "Umm Sanosuke-San? Do you think you can help me figure this out some more? I'm really confused."
last edit by Shodo Tsuri on Dec 1, 2021 11:57:31 GMT -5
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Jan 17, 2022 14:18:50 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
It was natural that once all this start happening that Tsuri's curiosity would begin to start getting the best of her. "Well, I don't think a Fire Ball is--" Sanosuke tried responding awkwardly as the girl begin imagining the size she felt her ball of fire might be. Despite his age now it wasn't hard for the Takeda to remember how eager and imaginative he was back when he was around her age. Its hard not to be when you have your whole life ahead of you.

So instead of cutting her off he just allowed her to go with whatever her mind was going to take them and see what happened. At this point it could definitely be anything as there was still he had much to learn about whatever abilities she possessed. After getting into what he believed was a fishermen's stance Tsuri released the perfect cast. It was just as swift as he imagined it might be given her background, but unfortunately she was still pretty off target.

Sanosuke laughed silently as he took notice of the form her changing, but not into that of a fireball. It was interesting nevertheless to see how it all took her by surprise. Sanosuke continued to watched the ever changing item with his optics before it finally reached its endgame with Tsuri ultimately letting it fall all together. "Nope.. DEFINITELY not a fire ball." Sanosuke added while looking and down at them while they nervously pointed to Hakugei.

"Well... To be honest until I have a chance to look at some of the villages ability archives there isn't much I can tell you right now. This whole, transformative item thing you have going on is completely new to me. However, I do believe there are people here that might have some knowledge of your particular case that I can get back to you about. I know its not the answer you were looking for, but honestly its all I have right now."

The Takeda respond while curiously looking down at the item. "All I can gather from our time is that you and the item are definitely linked. Like DIRECTLY. I'd definitely be careful to make sure nothing happens to it."
Dragon Fish: Enter the Soul [Closed - Training]Feb 9, 2022 1:16:18 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

Never in her life had Tsuri been quite so confused while talking to someone, not with them, but herself. Her bulged stare and lack of hiding to her own confusion on the matter certainly didn't add anything of 'assistance' to the matter. Scuffing her shoe a bit in the dirt she would tilt her head one way then the other. Her strange eyes looking up and into Sanosuke's with a curious expression now, "Does that mean you can find out more about this if I give you time to study Sanosuke-San? If that's the case would you rather meet later?"

Tsuri would say picking up Hakugei she would slide it back onto and tie the string on the fishing pole that she still had on her. The flow once again travelling up and through the fishing rod to Hakugei as if there was no disconnection between the two. Looking back up to her future lord with an expression teetering on indecision she would make a more confident expression as she moved in to speak again, "Does this mean I can go fish now? We don't have more to talk on right now right? So I can leave to go fish for the day?"

A grumbling laughter of an old man would echo in her head, 'My Lady is surely the largest predator in all bodies of water.'