Wait for It [Kazui]

compose a reply
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 4, 2021 21:08:13 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
I will protect everyone, no matter the cost!
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday 09/22 rank Jōnin occupation Head Medic
The River country was an area Shodaime had grown fond of visiting when she had long periods of time to herself. She would sit by the riverside in an open forested area. It was a nice peaceful area and she would stay here forever if she was given the chance to. The thoughts of finally retiring as Head Medic of Konoha had crossed her mind, she had been a medic for well over 20 years now, so many years of service given to the village. She wondered if she should hand the reigns over to Miho, she had been with the hospital for a short time but she showed incredible promise as a medic, though then again she could use more experience as a medic for a maybe a few years.

It had been a few days since her confrontation with Kazuto and she was still devastated that he didn't take her words lightly. She knew it was hard for him to hear, especially after he had lost his student, Kazui, who had a few months back betrayed Konoha and left the village on her own accord. Shodaime wished she could apologize to Kazui, because the last time she had talked with her, it had been left on an extremely sour note. Her words had upset Kazui so much due to Shodaime's lack of care for Yusaku losing his Byakugan to an enemy nation.

The cool water would rush over Shodaime's feet as she laid back looking up at the clear blue sky. It allowed her to ponder and think without being interrupted, something that she hadn't had in a long while with work continually building up.
last edit by Hyūga Shodaime on Oct 4, 2021 21:23:42 GMT -5
Shodaime has written 355 posts
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 4, 2021 21:39:44 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Don’t just weather the storm.
Dance in it.

A lot had changed the girl from what she once was, the innocent girl that wanted nothing more than a family. A lot has changed. From the discovery that her brother was still alive, to actually meeting him, from her own teacher calling her a traitor, to the frustration that filled the pit of her stomach day by day as she searched endlessly for the one responsible for all of this, Hotaru. The girl had gone through so many ups and downs that she was beginning to lose her way with every passing minute. Everything confused her now, and nothing seemed certain, no matter how hard she tried to make it seem as if things were going fine.

She had changed..

She had been alone on her journey and honestly for all that it was worth…she wished Miho would come and visit, at least once. Or at least reach out…but she never did. She couldn’t… A sigh escaped the girl’s lips as she continued through River country. Her head hung low as the hoodie of the cloak covered a portion of the black locs of hair that covered her face. It was clear that she was disappointed, but what exactly was she disappointed in? It was unclear at the time…

Each step carried her closer and closer to nowhere, she had no home, she had nobody. In her hand a sketch of her brother was grasped tightly, pressed dearly over her heart as she was on the verge of falling to her knees and giving up. "Hotaru…” Her soft voice called out, hoping - no, praying that his voice would call out to her in return. "Kazui, it’s alright. I’m here now.”

But it never did..

This was what it was like when she was all alone, the nonchalant tough guy act was dropped, and her emotions leaked from her heart and poured into the atmosphere. Only when she was alone however. "What the fuck.” She mouthed the words beneath her voice. "No way.” Her voice filled with a hint of joy as a fire was lit beneath her. She moved with urgency leaping from tree to tree until she eventually saw for herself. "S-Shodaime..” She whispered as her soft black eyes glossed over with tears. She refused to cry. Instead, she remembered just who she was and why she might’ve been there, but from the looks of it, it didn’t seem as if the lady was looking for anything in particular, she was simply enjoying the river. So Kazui quietly approached.

"You..” She started. "It’s .. been awhile.”

Always Passively Active:
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 4, 2021 22:28:56 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Hearing someone speak, Shodaime would slowly sit back up, seeing who it was that approached her. As if her thoughts had manifested into reality, Kazui was there standing in front of her. It had been a long while since the two had met, she had hoped the girl had been ok with her days on the run.

"Kazui..." Shodaime would say with some hesitance. "It certainly has been awhile. I hope you've been well." It seemed Shodaime had a knack for attracting the attention of missing-nin from Konoha. Shodaime would stand up and approach the girl.

"I can't believe you're here. There's so many things I want to say, but I don't know where to begin." Shodaime would say a little flustered, still trying to believe that Kazui was here in front of here. "I guess the first thing I can say is, I'm sorry for everything I said the very last time we met. My words were extremely hurtful towards you. I should've thought of how you'd react before saying them."
She was extremely apologetic towards the girl, being extremely sincere. She knew that Kazui might not accept her apology, but it was something had wanted to tell her for a while now.
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 6, 2021 15:26:02 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

Kazui watched as the woman sat up and found her gaze meeting with hers. Her eyes lit up once she noticed that it was the young girl, but why? Wasn’t she angry at her for running off by herself like some dying cat? It could’ve been just an act, so Kazui remained cautious. "I’ve been well…” She lied, but honestly she didn’t think that Shodaime would really care for the truth anyway, so there was no purpose of telling her how she was really feeling.

Despite the fact that she was still a bit angry towards the Hyuga for saying something so underhanded about her own family, Kazui was glad to see such a familiar face! However, the familiarity wouldn’t stop her from being overly cautious. As Shodaime stood to her feet and tried to approach the young girl, Kazui would hold her left hand out, almost telling the woman to stop.

"Don’t come any closer.” Kazui warned. It would be best if the two of them just simply talked with a good amount of distance between each other…just to be safe. Once the boundaries were established however, the Uchiha would listen closely to what the woman had to say. There were so many things that the woman wanted to say, but she didn’t know where to begin. "How about sorry?” Kazui thought sarcastically to herself as she folded her arms across her chest, anticipating whatever Shodaime had to say to her.

It was almost as if she had read her mind, and as the apology was given, Kazui would simply nod her head. "It’s fine..I guess.” Translation: Apology accepted..for now. Though, the longer the girl realized who she was talking to, the more questions that seemed to pop up in her mind. Tilting her head slightly to one side, Kazui would begin to ask.

"What brings you so far out?” Genuine curiosity filled her words.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Oct 6, 2021 15:26:39 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 6, 2021 16:23:22 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
It was understandable that Kazui was hesitant for anyone to approach her, she had been on the run for months and interacting with a person from the village she ran from wasn't probably on the top of her priority list. The girl look extremely hesitant to talk with her as well, probably on edge about Shodaime being here to arrest her or try to bring her back. Luckily, Shodaime wasn't here to do that, being here just to collect her thoughts of the past few days and her conflict with Kazuto. As if Kazui had read her mind, she would ask her what she was doing all the way out in the River country.

"I told Kazuto about Kayaku and he didn't entirely take it all too well. I thought he would be able to help me get him a pardon, but he now thinks I'm a traitor." Shodaime would explain to the girl. "I thought he was a close friend whom I could confide in, but it seems like he has lost respect for me. I thought he would be like Miho and be understand able. I thought I could come out here to clear my thoughts and come up with a plan for the future."

The thought of her few friends branding her a traitor was horrible. She had hoped he would be able to help her, but now it seemed he was going to be a lot more distant from now on.
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 7, 2021 14:45:45 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

Kazui stood there motionless with her arms crossed as she listened to the woman explain the reasoning for her being so far out. The lady had told Kazuto about her feelings towards Kayaku, that she loved him oh so dearly, and couldn’t bear another moment without him. Kazui understood right from the very beginning, the first time that she actually met the rogue hyuga in the flesh, she knew immediately that there was something between him and her. She knew who he was, and despite her occupation at the time, she refused to turn him in. Instead, she issued a warning and let him be on his way…ugh she was so different from Kazuto, it made her sick to even think that he was the one that taught her everything that she knew.

After Shodaime reached a stopping point, Kazui would remain quiet as her hand gently rested beneath her chin, she was pondering on how to respond. "Ahahahahaa!!” The girl broke out in laughter. "So….you told the ONE guy who just had his student run off into the unknown about your super secret love and/or lust story with Kayaku!??” She asked with a hint of laughter behind her voice. Though, she wasn’t trying to provoke or ridicule the lady in any way…she just found it so funny that Shodaime was having similar struggles with someone such as herself.

Wiping a tear from her eye, Kazui would kick her sandals off and dip her feet into the river as well. "He sucks…” She said quietly splashing the water around ever so diligently. "And news flash..it’s kind of his job to catch Kayaku. And I’m sure he wouldn’t be too fond of you speaking with me either.” It was the truth.

"So it’d be best to keep this one a secret…though please do tell him what I said. He sucks, I mean it.” With a slight chuckle Kazui would begin to relax, if only just a bit. Memories of Kazuto flooded the girl’s mind, like they always did. Her words said one thing, but her heart said another. Truth was, she still admired the guy. She just had a personal vendetta to achieve…something that was more important than Kazuto himself. Family. (Insert Vin diesel meme)

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

has written 0 posts
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 7, 2021 16:52:53 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime would listen to Kazui's response to why she was all the way out here far from Konoha. She didn't expect the girl to laugh at her face, but I guess she should've expected it. It was a stupid idea to tell a man so devoted to the village about her fraternization with a missing-nin.

"While it may not have been the best idea to tell Kazuto, I honestly don't care what he says or thinks about me." Shodaime would tell the girl as she would sit back down and placed her feet back into the water. "My decisions are mine alone and I'm the one who has to live with them." She would say as she would reach into her bag for a water bottle. She would take a sip from it and turn towards Kazui.

"Why did you leave the village, Kazui?" She would bluntly ask the young girl. She wasn't privy to most of the details of why Kazui had left, the only things she knew was that Kazui had gone without any indication of why. "I can't understand why someone with a promising career ahead of them, would just up and leave."

last edit by Hyūga Shodaime on Oct 9, 2021 22:17:56 GMT -5
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 9, 2021 19:33:38 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

Propping herself up with the palms of her hands pressed against the grass as she continued to splash water around, Kazui would lean forward, her eyes narrowing a bit as she listened to Shodaime speak. She didn’t care about the thoughts that he had for her? A smirk curled across her lips before she eventually gave the woman a smile. An almost devious glint in her eyes as she spoke in a tone that somewhat resembled proudness towards the older kunoichi. "That’s what I’m talking about. Who cares what he thinks? Who cares about what he has to say?” She did. But the girl was too far blinded by her emotions to admit something so outlandish. It didn’t matter anyway, the two who once stood side by side were now on different sides of the spectrum, which made them enemies in one way or another.

Ahh..

A sigh of relief escaped the girl’s lips, as if she were suddenly introduced to a new abundance of fresh air that had not once been there before. Shodaime’s words resonated deeply with the young teen, and finally she could completely forgive the woman…though she wouldn’t directly vocalize such feelings. "You know Shodaime…” Kazui started, refusing to add any honorifics - seeing as that the woman still had to earn her respect back. "I’m glad you’ve finally come around. Perhaps we can see things eye to eye now?”

She was still unsure, but was fairly confident enough to bring it up. However, as the oh-so notorious question arose, Kazui’s gaze would fall towards the flowing river rather than looking Shodaime in the eye. The Uchiha was reminded of who she was, why she was here, and despite the Hyūga’s familiar presence…Kazui quickly found herself getting a bit too comfortable.

She pulled her feet from the water and brought her knees up towards her chest, wrapping her arms around them as her chin gently rested on her thighs. "I…wanted to find my brother.” Her words were a bit muffled as she was practically talking directly into her legs. If one were to stumble across the teen in her current state, they’d surely be hesitant to call her a traitor or a criminal. Instead, they would likely label her as a scared child. She was only 15 of course, making decisions that even adults shouldn’t have to make in their lifetime. Yet, she did.

All while dealing with her emotions.

"He..deserves to be with his sister, right?

And vice versa..

We only have each other..”

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

has written 0 posts
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 9, 2021 22:31:34 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime was glad to see the young girl open up more with her as they continued to talk. The conversation was going much smoother than their last one on the rooftops of Konoha. Now, the two finally had a mutual understanding of each other. The older woman would smile, finally getting Kazui to open up to her more.

Shodaime would look around at the lush forest around them and the nice cool water beneath their feet. For once in her life, she was in absolute peace. Not one person would be able to ruin this moment for her, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Shodaime would continue to listen to Kazui speak, telling her she left because she wanted to find her Brother. Shodaime had always thought Kazui didn't have any family left, which is why she was living with Kazuto and Miho, but it seems like Kayaku, the dead have risen.

"I don't blame you for wanting to find your brother. I completely understand where you're coming from. Sure, he maybe listed as a criminal of the village, but what do they know? You just have to trust yourself to make the right decision."Shodaime would tell the girl, basing it off her experience of finding out Kayaku was alive. Maybe it was about time for Shodaime to stop caring what the village thought of her and leave to forge her own path in the world.
last edit by Hyūga Shodaime on Oct 10, 2021 0:35:11 GMT -5
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 10, 2021 23:01:01 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

"Yeah…” The girl replied softly, her soft tone still
muffled. Lifting her chin up, Kazui would look up towards the sky, her trademark dark eyes tracing the clouds in the sky as thoughts of Konoha occupied her mind. "What do they know?” The words were repeated back to Shodaime but were mostly meant for Kazui herself. All the leaders of the village seemed to be lost whenever the girl sought out answers regarding her brother’s disappearance. They were playing dumb, or at least that was what she figured. Even when her mind’s eye told her that the higher ups weren’t trying to deceive her, it was hard to believe otherwise. They were all renowned shinobi, so deceit was surely an ability that most, if not all of them had under their belt.

"Well let me ask you this…Shodaime.” A beat of silence would fill the area, only the natural sounds of the persistent river flowing ever so diligently.

"Do you think I made the right decision?”

It was a loaded question that was very subjective on who was being asked. Of course Kazui believed soundly in her decision to break away from the village, even when a few doubts crept into her mind, even when her heart yearned for those she left behind, she knew that she had to see this through. She wasn’t the little girl that she once was...there was no turning back now.

Soft eyes quickly trailed away from the cloud, only to meet with Shodaime’s own. The lady’s eyes were a complete contrast from Kazui’s typical dark hue…it was quite neat to say the least.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

has written 0 posts
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 11, 2021 15:04:59 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
The young girls eyes would meet her own as Kazui asked her if she had made the right decision in leaving Konoha in pursuit of her brother, Hotaru. Shodaime would take a moment to think about this question as she stared back into the waters of the river. She would think it wasn't really up to her to decide whether or not Kazui was right in leaving the village. It was an extremely subjective question that there wouldn't be one right answer to. In her my mind, she thought it might've been a bad decision for Kazui to leave, due to her leaving behind everyone who cared for her, on the other hand, her heart said that she was right in her decision for leaving. Learning that a family member, whom she thought was dead for so long, is alive is a big thing for a person's emotional state. While it may make a person do something stupid, it wasn't stupid to go after them to be with them once again.

Finally after a minute of thinking Shodaime would speak.

"I think the answer you're looking for is inside of you, Kazui. I can't decide for you whether you made the right decision or not." Shodaime would say to the young girl, a far cry from the words she probably used during her time on the rooftop during their last meeting.
last edit by Hyūga Shodaime on Oct 12, 2021 23:27:18 GMT -5
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 13, 2021 9:31:53 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

Dark hues looked closely at the Hyuga as their gaze eventually broke apart and the woman would lower her sights into the river. It was clear that she was in thought, but honestly Kazui already knew the answer. It depends. It depends on who’s being asked, however the two of them were in the exact same boat. Kazui for Hotaru, and Shodaime for Kayaku. And although the details and reasoning might’ve been slightly different, it was still clear that Shodaime was willing to go to unimaginable lengths just to be with Kayaku. Still, Kazui would allow the woman to think…it was taking a while, but the way their last encounter played out - it was probably best for Shodaime to think things completely through. While the woman was left pondering for a potential answer, Kazui would stretch her legs out and relax a bit more. That’s when the Hyūga’s answer came in…

Laughter escaped the girl’s lips as she gave her shoulders a slight shrug.

"Well in that case I’m completely in the right.” She started, her gaze returning to Shodaime as she went on. "I just wish it didn’t have to be like this.” Everyone deserves to be with their loved ones, no one deserves to have their family and life torn apart. Yet that was exactly what Konoha had done to the girl’s brother, who was a whopping 11 years old at the time. And by proxy, the shattered family eventually began affecting Kazui as well. She sighed as she leaned completely back, looking towards the clouds as a sigh was pushed through her lips. She didn’t like thinking about what happened, it only pissed her off every time she did.

"Hey. How are things with .. you know who.” She was referring to the nukenin that managed to take ahold of the woman’s heart. "I haven’t seen him yet.” She informed the lady.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

Little Know It All - Extreme Intelligence
It was no secret that Kazui was regarded as a scholar when she was in the academy. One of the smartest in her class, the Uchiha often found herself correcting and/or helping out people older than herself. Many considered her very intellectual then, but that was just only the surface of her potential. Now, the girl is regarded as a genius, her IQ is nothing to be taken lightly or to be taken for granted, even as a young chunin. The teen possesses amazing mental capacity, is able to concentrate flawlessly even in the heat of battle, can calculate things in her head with great speed, and is able to remember many things with perfect recollection, even if it’s just useless information that is meant to be disregarded. In addition to that, Kazui is very deductive, competent, and witted. Her mind is the most dangerous weapon she possesses for many reasons. The girl is highly alert, aware, and very analytical, and she is also very ingenious and is capable of thinking outside of the box as well. Not only is she capable of reading, analyzing, and breaking down a person’s fighting style, but she can also determine what kind of person they are just by the way they speak, the way they carry themselves, and their thoughts on certain things. While doing this, it’s incredibly difficult to deceive the girl, especially if one is not skilled in the art of deception. Furthermore, Kazui can formulate numerous plans to certain situations in mere seconds. She thinks 10 steps ahead, and always has a back up plan just incase.

Gone In The Wind - Blistering Speed
As a child, Kazui was born weaker than others. Her health conditions set the girl at a disadvantage physically since birth, however her constant effort and drive to become the best has pushed her far beyond many others the same rank as herself. Her speed is nothing to be taken lightly, she has pushed herself physically to be able to not only outpace her opponent, but outright force them into keeping up with her and pushing them to the brink with her speed as well. The girl is fast, quick, and agile, even rivaling those who dedicated their entire life to the art of taijutsu to the point where if they haven’t specifically honed their speed, then the girl could outright outclass them in that regard. Those with weak perception often have trouble perceiving the girl’s movements, and to a normal human’s eye perceiving her is nigh impossible. All of her movements are inhumanly quick and hard to keep track of, and when used in conjunction with her sharingan, it can make her a formidable opponent for even the strongest of shinobi.

The Minimalist - Chakra Control
There was a problem that Kazui noticed during her time in the academy and that was the fact that she often found herself tiring out and exhausting herself rather quickly, even when she had just started she could feel herself beginning to wilt. So to counter those measures, the girl studied and asked around, trying to find the reason behind it and if there was a way she could fix it. She wasn’t born with massive reserves so while she utilized her justus, she often did so wastefully. But now, the girl has managed to control the amount of chakra she uses in a technique that allows her to fight much longer than before. She uses the absolute bare minimum of the chakra that’s needed, and not a drop more.

Uchiha Bloodline: Two Tomoe Sharingan
Being born within the Uchiha clan, Kazui has been blessed and/or cursed with a power that only an Uchiha can possess and use to its complete and full potential when they have experienced extreme emotions that causes their chakra to pour into their optic nerves, gifting them with the Sharingan, also known as the eyes that reflect the heart. There are three stages to the sharingan, and it is tracked by the amount of tomoe that appears around an Uchiha’s pupil. One tomoe unlocks the eye of insight, it grants the user the ability to see chakra within an opponent or ally and it also gives an increase to the user’s perceptive abilities. Two tomoe grants the user the eye of hypnotism, while in turn increasing the previous abilities that the ‘Eye of Insight’ grants. The girl’s precognition and perception is heightened well beyond what’s achievable by even the most skilled and elite shinobi, allowing her more of a predictive insight on her opponent as well as the world around her. In terms of her being able to track extremely fast objects and people alike, the eye also allows a natural reactive ability that helps her respond more accurately than a single tomoe could ever allow. As for the ability to see chakra, with a second tomoe the smallest and most faint sources of chakra can easily be spotted by the eye without any issue at all. Assigning color and analyzing the flow of the chakra, Kazui can tell which nature is going to be used as well as where the chakra will be coming from.

The Eye of Hypnotism on the other hand is much different than the previous eye, it allows the girl the ability to cast and break genjutsu with no issue at all, in a way only the Uchiha are capable of. It also gives her access to a set of genjutsu only known to those who possess great visual prowess amongst the clan. These illusions are very powerful in nature and are some of the most dangerous known to the art, they are well beyond standard genjutsu, and in addition the illusions can be casted with just a single glare. Those who met her gaze will find themselves under her spell before they can even realize what happened.

Tiny Dancer - Elusiveness
Kazui is one quick girl, which isn’t hard to tell. Thanks to her training, the girl has amazing agility and reflexes that allow her to keep herself out of harms way. Even without her sharingan being active, Kazui possesses sharp perceptive abilities and reflexes that allows her to become an escape artist of some sort as well as a complete nuisance to those trying to fight her. The girl’s reaction speed is superb and not to be taken lightly as it is, however, when the dojutsu is active, taking into account the girl’s great speed and adding her keen reflexes into the mix, it’s capabilities are much more potent and useful to the Uchiha. With this, not only is Kazui capable of keeping track of even the most renowned speediest opponents and attacks, the girl is able to keep up with, and react to them as well with relative ease.

Wake Up To Reality - KME Genjutsu Prowess
As an Uchiha it is believed that Kazui and many of her clanmen were born with a natural affinity for the art of genjutsu, but of course none of it can ever come to fruition if there is no effort placed behind it. However, since she was constantly reminded by those around her about that fact, the girl began to focus on the art more than ever before.

Although her illusions do become much more elaborate, less flawed in a certain sense, and stronger, the true results come more in the form of defending herself against genjutsu. Her vast knowledge of the art as well as her training and extremely high sensory capabilities allow for the Uchiha’s escape efforts to be significantly stronger than it normally is, allowing her to free herself from genjutsu up to 1 rank above what she is typically capable of via the special ability granted to the Uchiha with The Sharingan’s genjutsu escape. It should be noted however that genjutsu reversal does not receive any additional boosts from this ability.

Sleight of Hand - Seals Master
As Kazui grew older and gained more experience and familiarity with the ninja arts, the girl’s chakra control had essentially been mastered along with her speed and accuracy with forming hand-seals. Countless of hours spent training, learning, and even creating new jutsu has made the girl grow familiar with every seal needed to perform any jutsu, every motion for every combination, her body absorbed and memorized - allowing her to flow through the motions with no given thought or effort. Her speed with forming these seals is insanely quick and precise, she’s even capable of stringing together the lengthiest combinations of hand seals and casting jutsu faster than most can even dream of keeping up with, making it appear as if she hadn’t even tried to use any hand-seals to begin with. Her vast knowledge and familiarity with sealing in addition to her refined chakra control has lead her to being able to utilize only a single hand to form a seal as well, though she only does this under certain circumstances.

last edit by Deleted on Oct 13, 2021 9:33:05 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 13, 2021 12:04:09 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime's white eyes would stare off into the river below her, lost in thought of Kazui's words. I wish it didn't have to be like this. It was a nice thought, wasn't it? All the pieces of the puzzle just falling into place perfectly, but the two of them knew the world was a cruel mistress and that life had other plans for them. The people around them didn't seem to understand why they had done the things they had done, but it didn't matter what they thought, the only thing that mattered was what the future held for them.

As her thoughts began to rush through her head, Kazui would ask about Kayaku and how things were with him. A deep blush would form on Shodaime's face as she would stammer out what she wanted to say.

"Things are going well, it's getting harder and harder to hide our love with Kazuto being aware of it now. I just wish I didn't have to hide it from everyone." She would say to the young girl, now looking up from the river towards Kazui. "He isn't around much, due to being on the run constantly, but those moments when he is here, my heart is afluttter."
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 14, 2021 20:51:39 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

Noting the blush that arose on the women’s features, Kazui would in turn grin at her reaction, love was sure a powerful thing to have…seeing the love that she had for the man, as well as the love that Kazui herself had for her brother, and even more so her childhood friend, it was enough to drive people to the brink. Limits were often tested in the name of love, and Shodaime herself was testing the limits as well. The limit of Konoha’s trust. If she went as far as telling Kazuto about her feelings toward Kayaku then it was safe to assume that she was under a much more watchful eye than before.

"If only…” The girl replied in response to Shodaime’s wish of things being easier. If only they understood what she was going through, but they didn’t so they often saw things from the village’s perspective. "I’m not telling you to run away but….”

The girl held her tongue for a moment, thinking of how she exactly wanted to proceed with what she was saying. She didn’t want Shodaime to desert the village but.. "I’d definitely say spend more time with Kayaku..at all costs.” That’s a good way to put it. By any means necessary. The village wasn’t allowed to dictate who she could love, so it was only right that the women do as she pleased.

"I’ll keep my eye out for him, and I’ll make sure to tell him to visit more often.” She explained as she ran her fingers through her long black hair. "But can you do me a favor as well..” Kazui said as she pulled the sketch of her brother from her pouch and offered it to the Hyuga. ”Can you keep an eye out for my brother..in case he decides to show up somewhere.” She asked before another thought crossed her mind.

"And when you return to Konoha can you tell my friend I said hi, his name is Reiashi. I haven’t spoken to him in awhile.”

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

Little Know It All - Extreme Intelligence
It was no secret that Kazui was regarded as a scholar when she was in the academy. One of the smartest in her class, the Uchiha often found herself correcting and/or helping out people older than herself. Many considered her very intellectual then, but that was just only the surface of her potential. Now, the girl is regarded as a genius, her IQ is nothing to be taken lightly or to be taken for granted, even as a young chunin. The teen possesses amazing mental capacity, is able to concentrate flawlessly even in the heat of battle, can calculate things in her head with great speed, and is able to remember many things with perfect recollection, even if it’s just useless information that is meant to be disregarded. In addition to that, Kazui is very deductive, competent, and witted. Her mind is the most dangerous weapon she possesses for many reasons. The girl is highly alert, aware, and very analytical, and she is also very ingenious and is capable of thinking outside of the box as well. Not only is she capable of reading, analyzing, and breaking down a person’s fighting style, but she can also determine what kind of person they are just by the way they speak, the way they carry themselves, and their thoughts on certain things. While doing this, it’s incredibly difficult to deceive the girl, especially if one is not skilled in the art of deception. Furthermore, Kazui can formulate numerous plans to certain situations in mere seconds. She thinks 10 steps ahead, and always has a back up plan just incase.

Gone In The Wind - Blistering Speed
As a child, Kazui was born weaker than others. Her health conditions set the girl at a disadvantage physically since birth, however her constant effort and drive to become the best has pushed her far beyond many others the same rank as herself. Her speed is nothing to be taken lightly, she has pushed herself physically to be able to not only outpace her opponent, but outright force them into keeping up with her and pushing them to the brink with her speed as well. The girl is fast, quick, and agile, even rivaling those who dedicated their entire life to the art of taijutsu to the point where if they haven’t specifically honed their speed, then the girl could outright outclass them in that regard. Those with weak perception often have trouble perceiving the girl’s movements, and to a normal human’s eye perceiving her is nigh impossible. All of her movements are inhumanly quick and hard to keep track of, and when used in conjunction with her sharingan, it can make her a formidable opponent for even the strongest of shinobi.

The Minimalist - Chakra Control
There was a problem that Kazui noticed during her time in the academy and that was the fact that she often found herself tiring out and exhausting herself rather quickly, even when she had just started she could feel herself beginning to wilt. So to counter those measures, the girl studied and asked around, trying to find the reason behind it and if there was a way she could fix it. She wasn’t born with massive reserves so while she utilized her justus, she often did so wastefully. But now, the girl has managed to control the amount of chakra she uses in a technique that allows her to fight much longer than before. She uses the absolute bare minimum of the chakra that’s needed, and not a drop more.

Uchiha Bloodline: Two Tomoe Sharingan
Being born within the Uchiha clan, Kazui has been blessed and/or cursed with a power that only an Uchiha can possess and use to its complete and full potential when they have experienced extreme emotions that causes their chakra to pour into their optic nerves, gifting them with the Sharingan, also known as the eyes that reflect the heart. There are three stages to the sharingan, and it is tracked by the amount of tomoe that appears around an Uchiha’s pupil. One tomoe unlocks the eye of insight, it grants the user the ability to see chakra within an opponent or ally and it also gives an increase to the user’s perceptive abilities. Two tomoe grants the user the eye of hypnotism, while in turn increasing the previous abilities that the ‘Eye of Insight’ grants. The girl’s precognition and perception is heightened well beyond what’s achievable by even the most skilled and elite shinobi, allowing her more of a predictive insight on her opponent as well as the world around her. In terms of her being able to track extremely fast objects and people alike, the eye also allows a natural reactive ability that helps her respond more accurately than a single tomoe could ever allow. As for the ability to see chakra, with a second tomoe the smallest and most faint sources of chakra can easily be spotted by the eye without any issue at all. Assigning color and analyzing the flow of the chakra, Kazui can tell which nature is going to be used as well as where the chakra will be coming from.

The Eye of Hypnotism on the other hand is much different than the previous eye, it allows the girl the ability to cast and break genjutsu with no issue at all, in a way only the Uchiha are capable of. It also gives her access to a set of genjutsu only known to those who possess great visual prowess amongst the clan. These illusions are very powerful in nature and are some of the most dangerous known to the art, they are well beyond standard genjutsu, and in addition the illusions can be casted with just a single glare. Those who met her gaze will find themselves under her spell before they can even realize what happened.

Tiny Dancer - Elusiveness
Kazui is one quick girl, which isn’t hard to tell. Thanks to her training, the girl has amazing agility and reflexes that allow her to keep herself out of harms way. Even without her sharingan being active, Kazui possesses sharp perceptive abilities and reflexes that allows her to become an escape artist of some sort as well as a complete nuisance to those trying to fight her. The girl’s reaction speed is superb and not to be taken lightly as it is, however, when the dojutsu is active, taking into account the girl’s great speed and adding her keen reflexes into the mix, it’s capabilities are much more potent and useful to the Uchiha. With this, not only is Kazui capable of keeping track of even the most renowned speediest opponents and attacks, the girl is able to keep up with, and react to them as well with relative ease.

Wake Up To Reality - KME Genjutsu Prowess
As an Uchiha it is believed that Kazui and many of her clanmen were born with a natural affinity for the art of genjutsu, but of course none of it can ever come to fruition if there is no effort placed behind it. However, since she was constantly reminded by those around her about that fact, the girl began to focus on the art more than ever before.

Although her illusions do become much more elaborate, less flawed in a certain sense, and stronger, the true results come more in the form of defending herself against genjutsu. Her vast knowledge of the art as well as her training and extremely high sensory capabilities allow for the Uchiha’s escape efforts to be significantly stronger than it normally is, allowing her to free herself from genjutsu up to 1 rank above what she is typically capable of via the special ability granted to the Uchiha with The Sharingan’s genjutsu escape. It should be noted however that genjutsu reversal does not receive any additional boosts from this ability.

Sleight of Hand - Seals Master
As Kazui grew older and gained more experience and familiarity with the ninja arts, the girl’s chakra control had essentially been mastered along with her speed and accuracy with forming hand-seals. Countless of hours spent training, learning, and even creating new jutsu has made the girl grow familiar with every seal needed to perform any jutsu, every motion for every combination, her body absorbed and memorized - allowing her to flow through the motions with no given thought or effort. Her speed with forming these seals is insanely quick and precise, she’s even capable of stringing together the lengthiest combinations of hand seals and casting jutsu faster than most can even dream of keeping up with, making it appear as if she hadn’t even tried to use any hand-seals to begin with. Her vast knowledge and familiarity with sealing in addition to her refined chakra control has lead her to being able to utilize only a single hand to form a seal as well, though she only does this under certain circumstances.

has written 0 posts
Wait for It [Kazui]Oct 14, 2021 23:59:20 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
The thought of leaving the village behind was always in the back of her mind. It was so easy for her just to pack up everything important and sneak out of the village without anyone knowing. But after her talk with Kazuto, it might be a lot more difficult to do so. Leaving the village would mark her as a missing-nin, just like Kazui and Kayaku. She would be forever wanted by the village she would at one time be at it's service. Was it a risk that she wanted to take? It would take sometime for her to officially decide if it was something she wanted to do.

Shodaime would take the picture of Hotaru that Kazui offered to her. It had been a while since she had seen Hotaru but she remembered him before he had been declared dead by the village. Shodaime would take the picture and place it in her back pouch.

"I'll make sure to keep an eye out for him. I know how much he means to you." Shodaime would assure the girl. "I'll also tell Reiashi you said hi as well." She would say with a wink. She figured there were people in Konoha that Kazui still cared about and it seemed her suspicion was correct.
last edit by Hyūga Shodaime on Oct 14, 2021 23:59:56 GMT -5