on and on

compose a reply
on and on Oct 10, 2021 13:38:44 GMT -5
Sato Rin
"When I fall, I will get up every time."
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday June 10, 1006 rank Jounin occupation Operations Team 1 (Leader)
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WORN YOUR
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Some preparations were had and now Rin was heading into the final stretch of this whole entire plan. They were out in the middle of nowhere, he, the Kazekage, and some masked individuals guarding the whole entire operation. Under lock and key. Rin arrived in a bunker beneath the shifting sands in the middle of Kaze no Kuni. It was not too far off from Sungakure no Sato, but it was just far enough to be kept a secret. He was nervous, but he had a steeled heart. The idea was quite scary, but he knew it would ultimately serve its purpose.

The bunker was quite simple, there was a desk, a few seats. But mostly in the middle, there had been a ritual circle drawn up, though one could also drag a table to the middle to restrain someone. In Rin's case, he wasn't going to need a table, but he had a feeling that he would be getting restrained based on the straps and ropes attached to the ground. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too painful, but he had a feeling that it couldn't be more painful than what he had experienced in the past physically...

The young jounin stepped forward and took a deep breath.

"Are we ready to begin?" He inquired to the dry lightly lit room.
Han has written 1,470 posts
on and on Oct 11, 2021 15:38:57 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
On and On

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Like hell we are..."

Arashi would frown as she entered the bunker, her expression holding a frown as she looked over at the masked figures and then back toward Rin as it looked as if he were more than willing to go through with this entire thing. Not that she was surprised.

She had been debating this affair with her father for weeks. Even the council had gone so far as to continue with the recommendations to put forth the effort of this infiltration into Amegakure. It was a bold move, one that she could understand, but it was poorly timed and the way in which they wanted it done had more than a few holes in it.

"Lady Arashi...The Council gave it's decision on the matter, with blessing toward the Kazekage..."

"I understand that the Council made it's decision...but given it's a stupid ass decision I'm electin to ignore it..."

This area was only known to a few, it's secrecy meant as a means of tactical advantage should the village ever be compromised. To see it used like this...it was enough to make her sick.

More than that, it felt as if this move by her father was desperate...

"I'm callin for reconsideration...Ya gonna throw his life away on a hunch that no one will catch wind of em? No offense...but this is insane!"

As she narrowed her eyes, the Jounin would then look at each of their faces and then frown as place her hands on her hips.

"I'll even tell it to the Kazekage himself...once he arrives...since everyone else here seems keen on throwin one of our own out to the wolves...I don't see any of ya lining up to join him..."

There was silence...the group seeming to move to the side as they allowed the entrance of the village leader. Arashi just held her ground, her arms now crossed upon her chest as she let her gaze shift toward the arriving Kage.

"So what happened to me being in charging of the militia!? Ya just go and take one of my shinobi and set this whole thing up without barely even mentioning it to me?!"
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
on and on Nov 11, 2021 21:32:23 GMT -5
Oonakayama Takato
For Sunagakure
Oonakayama Takato Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 33 years old birthday 2/5 rank Kazekage occupation

This Is For the Future

For The Days To Come

"None of us is ready for this sacrifice." The Kazekage's voice sounded in the chamber, the doors slowly closing behind him with a groan of ancient black iron and aged wood. Takato himself looked older, haggard and gaunt as he advanced, as sleepless nights had robbed him from whatever resolution existed within him. He felt old and he admitted it as if he was unsure of what he was about to make Rin go through and at the same time he was about to damn himself. "But we must steel ourselves to do what must be done."

He settled in his chair and removed his hat, placing it before him, revealing more silver threads through the sea of chestnut in his hair. His face usually shaved showed an unkempt air and bags under his eyes told the tale of how tired he was. He brought a hand towards his eyes and with the index and thumb of his left hand he tried to rub away the fatigue. Much had been in placed, much discussions. But now at the threshold of destiny, the point of no return. "But this must be done Arashi, I wish... I sincerely wish that there could any other course of action.

As he tried to look upon his daughter, wondering what would her look on him would be, he tried to decipher if there was anger behind those eyes, looking more of her mother than of himself right now. "We must anticipate our enemies, we must have a dagger at hand whenever they come to us with the sword." He explained, reclaiming some of his former strength in the matter. "But believe me, I considered all options thoroughly. This was not on any strange whim."

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 418 posts
on and on Nov 12, 2021 10:48:41 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday June 10, 1006 rank Jounin occupation Operations Team 1 (Leader)
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Rin looked over at Arashi when she burst into the room trying to appeal to the council on the decision that was made. The teenager bit his lower lip with slight anticipation. He did not wish to prolong this event more than it had to be, and for Arashi to argue well it only made his stomach roll on in knots. He had already told his parents that he would be leaving on a very long mission, one assigned by the Kazekage, and that it was uncertain on when he would return. Perhaps never, there was a good chance that he might die. But, Rin would not remember, and in that regard, he was alright with it. Of course, for many, it would be a difficult thing to swallow, but Rin was a level-headed boy, one that had seen enough to come into this event with a soft heart and a calm mind.

"Arashi-san, it's alright..." He whispered to try and calm her too.

Whether it worked or not was of no consequence, and the boy would look towards the center of the room where the sealing would take place and he would move towards it, each step less hesitant than the last. Eventually, after what felt like an eternity he would come to the center and settle down with a seat. He would be restrained then by the others in the room. Arashi was to do the sealing as she was the master of it, whilst others, were here to assist her in the process. This was not supposed to be a horribly pleasant process, but it wasn't going to be a super painful one either.

So, Rin would close his eyes, a breath in and out and he would nod.

"I'm ready, so let's begin."

He didn't want to argue more, didn't want to linger on the subject, he wanted it done.
on and on Nov 12, 2021 14:36:36 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
On and On

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Arashi listened as her father spoke, but in truth, it sounded more like an excuse. As far as she knew, Amegakure had not done any actions of late to result in this kind of pre-emptive response. If anything else, they were still in the process of rebalancing their state of leadership. Which, while in truth, would appear like the opportunities movement to pull a stunt like this, but it was also just as risky as there was no way of knowing just what kind of response could be expected from a stranger just happening to come into the area. More or less, they had no way of responding or placing any possible means of deniability if someone happened to figure out just who Rin was.

"No there isn't....and if you actually allowed me to look into this, I could have told ya that before ya went ahead and began..."

The Kage spoke of wishing for another way, and while he appeared to have been wrecked with fatigue, perhaps from his thoughts on this matter or on other things, it didn't change the fact that he strongly believed in this and that he had every intention of going through with it. His statement of having to anticipate the moves of this enemy, and that he had looked at every single option, it was laughable at best and Arashi could only shake her head as she stared at him.

"No ya didn't...and if there was even the slightest chance that ya had...I wouldn't be standin here debatin this with you..."

The Jounin was ready to drag this out, prepared to very much continue this conversation until she was literally blue in the face, but just as she was rearing herself for a response, Rin seemed to speak of his own opinion on the matter, attempting to calm her down as she looked back at him with a surprised expression. He seemed ready to do this...okay with doing this...

Perhaps it had a lot to do with loyalty to the village, or maybe because of the fact that he knew it there was a chance that it would be a one way trip. In the end, Arashi knew in her heart that if he wasn't about to fight this, she had no right to do so for him. But that didn't make it any harder to hear...

"Fine....Then we can begin...as the Kage wishes...."

Looking over toward her father with a glare, the young female would begin to approach Rin, her expression calm as she released a breath. Though as she prepared for this, process a small smirk crossed her face, following a laugh as she looked off to the side.

"Ya asked me somethin once...when we first met..."

As Arashi began summoning her curse marks across the surface of her hands and fingers, moving them into formation as she focused upon what she was doing as she spoke.

"Something close enough to an interview that makes me wonder....why the hell ya didn't just stick to writing? Ya gone from writer at the academy, to medic to Jounin...quite the list of accomplishments in all honesty really...and now...ya really wanna add spy to ya resume?"

Finishing the last of the formations, her expression remained serious as she shook her head.

"Is it really alright for you to give up all this? I want to be sure that you know that there is a good chance that I may never get to reverse this...that what happens after this will be completely different...everyone you know...your team...your family...everyone...we can't keep them in the dark forever...and theres a high chance that this won't wrap up in less than a month...it could take years...and you'll be MIA...so last chance....Is this...what you want to do?"
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Nov 12, 2021 14:36:52 GMT -5
on and on Nov 16, 2021 22:16:07 GMT -5
Oonakayama Takato
For Sunagakure
Oonakayama Takato Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 33 years old birthday 2/5 rank Kazekage occupation

This Is For the Future

For The Days To Come

With that look, he knew that he had won the scorn of his daughter. He closed his eyes to what he was about to ask one of the brightest stars of the village to sacrifice their career, indeed their very own lives to given them an edge for the wars to come. He would be a hero without a statue to commemorate, an unsung myth that would only be known to the highest echelons until the mission came to and end, if it came to an end. Are you growing soft, Takato? He asked himself as he watched his daughter, listened to her words as cursed marks began to scroll down her skin and fingers.

He had been harsh at the moment to make decisions, punishing those that had sinned against the village. Sending them without remorse to expunge their sins in suicide missions. He had gone into the deep cells of the pit and looked upon hollow eyes of men that had been toiling in the never ending darkness and had them moved by the score, their souls composed and attached to unfeeling automatons as he bolstered the numbers for a war. Actions all immoral that had been carried by his antecessors, yet he wondered how they dealt with it. No record was kept for this, no written account from Sumiya and the Bold Sun King, not from the bitter man that had held the position longers.

Takato raised and stood behind his daughter, mustering enough presence that befitted his moniker as the Lord of Iron. Akame would kill him for this, she had been itching for a reason to for years now and that give him some amusement even in this grim time. "Rin, I can only thank you for your sacrifice. I wish... There was another way." He said somberly, nodding at him as he looked at him with respect in his eyes. "Be at peace, son of Sunagakure. Your duty shall spare the blood of many."

notes
MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 418 posts
on and on Nov 17, 2021 13:12:11 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Rin didn't know why Arashi was laughing at first, but when she bittersweetly recalled the first time they ever came across each other, Rin responded with a small smile.

"Guess I'm an overachiever," He whispered in response.

Last chance. And with that Rin nodded, he couldn't quite get the words out. He had a tendency to get a bit emotional in some situations and he knew the next time he wouldn't remember everything. So instead he would allow a hum to leave closed lips.

"Mhmm."

In his heart, he knew that this was what had to happen. Whether it was the Kazekage's wish or his own... Whatever it might have been. The details were muddled, but they didn't matter as he would now be traversing out on a mission, that he would unlikely remember he was performing. The village would not call upon him ever again, he may even die. But, such was the life of a shinobi. Rin, indecisive, and lacking in confidence... All of those things were in the past now. Now he felt quite confident and decisive. It was what he had signed up for the second he had stepped into the shinobi academy. To say otherwise would have been a lie. All shinobi should be ready to lay themselves down on the line like this without second thought or hesitance.

The boy would glance at Takato then and nod to acknowledge his words. His eyes would close again and he would prepare for another world entirely.

on and on Nov 17, 2021 16:46:37 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
On and On

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

A small smirk would cross her lips as she heard the comment from Rin, her expression softening as she smiled at him briefly as she finished the last of few seals required. With a confirmation that he was indeed sure of his choice, Arashi would then release a breath as she ended on the final seal, holding it close to her temple as she allowed her two fingertips to glow. Inscriptions and text began to swirl around her digits, moving along the surface of it's flesh and sand like markers much akin to that of her Curse Marks.

The technique she was using was one that even the Seal Corps were hesitant to employ recklessly, yet it had proven in the past to be reliable. The catch was, it had only been tested a few times. Such things, much like the smoothness of a stone, could wear off with enough time. Of course, they didn't have the backing of a Jinchuuriki chakra to help either. Of course, even she wasn't too thrilled with the aspect of testing this theory on Rin. Especially, for such a dangerous mission like this. But at the very least, Arashi would make sure that it didn't wear off, that it held strong...and that Rin would survive it.

Sealing memories

While the Kazekage gave his blessing and words of encouragement, Arashi could only close her eyes as she honestly didn't even want to look at her father right now. His words of regret didn't help either, nearly making her wish she could scoff at that very sentence of wishing for another way. Though for this to work, she needed to focus on the task at hand. But if he was wrong....then she couldn't think of an greater pain than knowing that he sent this man to his doom and he would likely never even know the reason why.

"Good luck....and...I'm sorry..."

With that, she'd then press her fingertips against Rin's forehead, prompting the boy's mind to go surging into almost another plane of existence. The flash of light would seem to last forever as he would feel the invasion of Arashi's chakra as she began to inscribe the seal into his head. As she pressed into his thoughts, the Jounin would soon find herself within the depths of the shinobi's mind, her eyes narrowed as she could see vast amounts of information, memories, faces. These were the thoughts of Sato Rin....

I can't believe I'm doing this....

Mhm...better you than some moron that doesn't know better...

As the imagine of Shukaku came upon her shoulder, the sand creature would look upon the images as the girl walked forward upon the imaginary plane, her hand rising up as she could see the circuitry and mental stress this was putting upon Rin.

You best to work quickly...sealing his memories in a fashion like this would crush a lesser mind...

And turn him into a vegetable...I read the scroll too...

But where do you plan to keep them when he needs to remember?

Arashi was silent as she began scrolling through the panels of data, her eyes narrowed as she looked over each one, pressing her palm against the surface as they were marked with a similar seal as the one left upon Rin's temple.
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

Ichibi Curse Seal
The only ability Arashi has competent control over, this is the ability to utilize the curse seal marks over Shukaku’s body for her own bidding. Arashi can will the seals to cover her own body and control them to form various seals to preform fuuinjutsu from her own skin. As such, she can summon weapons she has sealed within them and rearrange the seals to be able to perform various fuuinjutsu that she has knowledge of without scrolls by using her own skin. She may also seal items within the curse marks and rearrange them to perform an unrelated technique before reforming them to summon the item at a later date.

Fuuinjutsu Savant

Within her youth, Arashi had always been a natural when it came to the art of sealing techniques. Trained under one of it's great masters, her skill and understanding of this nearly forgotten artform only grew and has become more seasoned over time. With this knowledge, the shinobi is capable of identifying the nature and abilities of a seal just by looking at it, mapping out their structure, strength, and abilities based on previous experience and her own studies with the craft. This skill also allows for her own seals to become much stronger in their usage, extend their duration people(1 post), able to modify them to suit a specific situation or to quickly implement them in the field.

-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Kioku no Suitai [Memory Fade]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Fuuinjutsu
HANDSEALS: 10
REQUIREMENT: n/a
DESCRIPTION:
After inscribing the seal on the forehead of the intended target, the user will then perform two hand seals to subsequently seal memories away. The memories can be selected by the user of the seal. This is to prevent information leaks in the case of a shinobi being caught by enemy shinobi so that they cannot extract potentially fatal information, instead they will find only what is desired by the sealer keeping classified information away. Attempts to go beyond the seal to extract memories under any circumstance causes harm to the person that the seal is inscribed upon - namely forceful attempts can cause harm up to a minor stroke to occur. This technique is most effective on a restrained target due to the concentration required, a mobile target will corrupt the seal ritual.

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
on and on Feb 3, 2022 6:42:49 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Rin would stay still, it wasn't exactly a pleasant sensation. In fact it was quite painful, but with a bit of restraint he was able to stay still as Arashi sealed away his memories. Mostly silence permeated the area, and of course Rin's heavy breathing as he would bear the burden of pain and the sealing away of vital memories. He would remember nothing. It was a strange feeling to think that he would not remember anything. But even that idea was dissipating as he forgot that he would not be able to remember. Things became blank and manipulated.

And soon enough, he was completely passed out. His mind going dark, except for a few vital things. Including his jutsu, of course. But there was a planted feeling... Of animosity and nothingness.

He didn't know what would happen next, where his body would be left, or really he didn't even know what was to happen because he would not remember anything of this event either. It was interesting in this manner, that he would have nothing, a blank slate in a way aside from a few keypoints.

The only thing he would know, is he was going to Amegakure, allegedly... But for what and why was his mind moving him in that direction?
on and on Feb 5, 2022 20:23:46 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
On and On

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Moment Music

What would seem like an endless transition, of Arashi shifting through the young man's memories and replacing them. Erasing the ones that needed to be gone and those that needed to be sealed, would only appear as if a few brief moments had gone by. Those restraining him would see their commander at work, some admiring the perfection of her craft, others horrified at the notion that just as easily, their own memories could be sealed or erased. But soon enough, the task was done.

As she opened her eyes, her hands would create ten more seals, soon placing her fingertips upon his brow as a light would glow upon her forehead, indicating the mark upon it.

"You are to learn everything of Amegakure, of their tactics and objectives while assimilating their culture...you are to do this until you hear an expressed command from the Kazekage...be it current or after...This command will be...."

For a moment, Arashi was silent...before then allowing a breath to escape her lips.

"Sapling's Growth"

In saying this, she would allow her fingers to press against the surface of the seal, allowing for it to fade into the flesh before then looking toward the individuals holding him.

"His memories will be erased of this location and of all associates he has had contact....His team included...any records of Sato Rin are to be sealed and deemed classified...Place him within the Non-shinobi nations and ensure that all information of his new identity of vented and collaborated by others...He is to be completely off the grid and untraceable....provide a small amount of funds to him and leave him..."

Arashi would give this order and watch as Rin was taking out of the room, soon allowing for her to close her eyes as she looked toward the rest that had gathered.

"Leave us...."

It took a moment for them to comply, but in moments Arashi and the Kazekage were alone. Within a place where she was told that her future was to be his successor. It had been a small sentiment at first, perhaps even enough to open her eyes to idea that came with such responsible. But in this moment, she could not see that faint hope, nor could she acknowledge the reasoning behind this action. Only the Kazekage knew...and if that were the case, that meant that he was either keeping secrets....or he simply did not trust her enough to keep her informed of his actions.

"I did this....because I am your second and I have to set an example by following your will...But I will never...do that again....I will not send out shinobi as spies against an enemy we have not seen take action against us based on a whim you refuse to tell me of...and that honestly...is what makes this even worse...."

Arashi would then turn her back to him as she spoke.

"I could give a list of how morally wrong this is...but I can't think of a worse thing than the possibility of him dying out there...and you having to live with the fact that you put him out there....so I won't say anything...but if this is what being a Kage is...if this what you've had to do all these years...then I take back everything....I ever said....I wish you never became the Kazekage....I wish our family was never brought into the politics of this damn village....the lies...the secrets...all of it...The moment you involved us into it...we clearly lost something.....you lost something..."

With that, Arashi began to make her way toward the exit, her eyes focused as she left the room, leaving the village leader to his thoughts.

"Good night Dad..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

Ichibi Curse Seal
The only ability Arashi has competent control over, this is the ability to utilize the curse seal marks over Shukaku’s body for her own bidding. Arashi can will the seals to cover her own body and control them to form various seals to preform fuuinjutsu from her own skin. As such, she can summon weapons she has sealed within them and rearrange the seals to be able to perform various fuuinjutsu that she has knowledge of without scrolls by using her own skin. She may also seal items within the curse marks and rearrange them to perform an unrelated technique before reforming them to summon the item at a later date.

Fuuinjutsu Savant

Within her youth, Arashi had always been a natural when it came to the art of sealing techniques. Trained under one of it's great masters, her skill and understanding of this nearly forgotten artform only grew and has become more seasoned over time. With this knowledge, the shinobi is capable of identifying the nature and abilities of a seal just by looking at it, mapping out their structure, strength, and abilities based on previous experience and her own studies with the craft. This skill also allows for her own seals to become much stronger in their usage, extend their duration people(1 post), able to modify them to suit a specific situation or to quickly implement them in the field.

-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Ni Kaku [Write Upon]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Fuuinjutsu
HANDSEALS: 10
REQUIREMENT: n/a
DESCRIPTION:
After inscribing the seal on the forehead of the intended target, the user will then perform two hand seals to subsequently encode orders onto the mind of the target. The orders do not make the target act involuntarily, but rather if their mind is otherwise without memories they have orders to go by. This is a sister technique and is often used with the Kioku no Suitai technique for espionage tactics. This technique is most effective on a restrained target due to the concentration required, a mobile target will corrupt the seal ritual.

The order cannot be overly complicated in nature, meaning, that it should be possible to inscribe it with very few words. Such as 'Go Do X' or 'Kill Y'. The amount of resistance is correlated to the amount of consent of the target. A completely resistant target will have moments of clarity and hesitate constantly to carry out the order - in the case of assassinations it may or may not end them stopping right before actually killing the person. A fully consenting target will blindly follow the orders though they will not always know why they are compelled to carry out the order. If Kioku no Suitai is applied prior, the sealed away memories will not allow access for the reasoning so in a manner of speaking this jutsu works like hypnosis. Where a believing or consenting target is compelled easily, whilst a skeptic or resistant target may not be so easy to sway. This is why, this jutsu is almost exclusively used on consenting targets.

NAME: Memory Erase Seal [Omoide]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium - High
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that is used to erase the mind of an ally, citizen, opponent, or etc. The user will use two of their fingers, being the index and middle, only to begin incorporating on the tip of their fingers blue chakra. By placing their fingers on the center of said persons forehead they will use their other hand to perform the wipe out by whispering, 滅, metsu, which means wipe; thus, eradicating a certain part of their memory that the user so chooses for them to forget. Now, the memory that was erased isn't FULLY gone for sometimes it can mostly be seen as a dream of the sort when one slightly begins to recall on said memory that was erased. Used typically when opponent is restrained or still, as it take focus, concentration, and time to work effectively.
-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
on and on Feb 6, 2022 11:37:11 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Rin was passed out at the end, the command sealed upon his mind. But without any knowledge of that command, nor why he would be compelled to act upon it. Once it was all said and done, he was picked up and taken out of the secret bunker. No memory of anything.

The blond did not even know that he would be waking up in the middle of nowhere, that would probably be the most difficult thing. A bit of money, and the things that had been packed for his journey.

But things would be a lot more different from here on out.

And as he keepers went on and on, out of Kaze no Kuni to a mysterious land to drop him in a forest under some trees there was nothing left for him to do now than to wake up.

Wake up.

[exit/end]
144 words. @.