// Zakku //

Mama always said I was born on the wild side
One foot in the flames and the other trying to walk the line
Can't say I never saw it coming
I could see the warning signs
I guess mama was right

N/A 

The Suna Sun crested the dunes of sand that surrounded Sunagakure as it began its rise to start the hot day that lie ahead.  The gates were opened and Zakku finished his blunt pushing off a nearby building.  Zakku pushed his blue hair out of his eyes and tied his forehead protector on tightly preventing his hair from falling back into place.  Smothering out the blunt against his shoes Zakku would walked to the middle of the road and start to hop back and forth on his feet as he stretched out his arms.  

Speed Break!
Zakku assumed a runners stance and braced himself against the sands.  Taking a deep breath he'd steady himself then dart off leaving a cloud of sand where he had been.  Darting out of the gates Zakku pulled his sunglasses over his eyes and weaved between approaching traders and merchants as he sped away from the village.  Eventually he'd turn off the path and into the wilderness of the desert.  

Leaping off a large Dune Zakku would let out a yell of excitement.  The rush of the air going through his hair and the feeling of just running was enough to raise Zakkus mood.  Zakku landed and quickly resumed his speed.  He had a few days off stored up and was just going to use them to train.  While unusual for the Lazy Chunin Zakku felt after his experience with the sand worms he needed to be faster.  

As he reached a more flat terrain Zakku would point himself in the direction of a large formation of rocks.  The flat ground allowed him to move easier but that wouldn't be enough to satisfy him.  He needed a challenge and dodging rocks at high speeds sounded more fun.

As he approached he began plotting his path from what he could see.  As soon as he entered the formation he began dodging and weaving as sharp edges and pointy rocks threatened to stab and cut him.  Zakku didn't care.  He'd been burned, electrocuted, broken both his arms,  sliced by hummingbird puppets, he'd even been shot with an arrow and stupidly pulled it out.  This was nothing.  

Wincing as he felt a rock slice his right arm Zakku fought the reaction to pull it close and kept running.  He came to wall of rocks and slowed down.  "Don't stop.  JUST GO!"  He told himself and picked up his speed and followed the rocks until he was running in a circle going by where he entered.  He began to run along the rock walls thinking back to the Exams.  He could have done something like this when he'd faced against the arrow lady.  No she could have tagged him during one of the rotations.  He did what was best.  

Zakku began to reach the top of the rocks and grinned.  He moved down lower along the rocks then climbed upwards.  He was flung from the rocks by his own momentum and soared through the air just over the field of rocks.  He slowly inhaled as he felt the air rush past his body.  This was therapeutic.  No dark passenger telling him to kill.  No orders.  Just him running and enjoying his time.  

Bracing himself he hit the sand and rolled hitting a rock and laying against it.  He panted lightly and felt a sharp pain in his right hand.  Checking out the cut on his arm it wasn't deep but it was bleeding like it was.  Looking up at his finger he saw his pinky bent in an awkward way.  Then the pain hit him.  He winced and wrapped his pinkie finger up in his left hand.  

Zakku pulled his book out and placed it in his mouth.  He bit down on it as he popped his pinkie back into place.  There was a sharp pain and the bones snapped back into place and Zakku held back the scream but bit into his book.  Flexing his hand as the pain subsided Zakku dropped the book and smiled.  "No pain.  No gain."  He pushed off the rock and stood up.  Placing his book back into his pack he started running again moving back into the rocks not satisfied with what he'd done so far.  After all he still had a few days of Vacation to play with.  Why not use it all?

Jutsu: N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.

Enhanced Speed

Zakku has trained his legs to react and move faster. He can move double his normal speed and even can triple it if he's sprinting. He can run for longer periods of time at normal speed.

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Oct 11, 2021 20:09:51 GMT -5
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Oct 11, 2021 15:02:36 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Let the Speed Mend It
"Ack Ack ack...

Ayukawa would feel the blow of dust as it passed, her arm used as a cover for her mouth as she began to spit out the grains of sand that had managed to pass between her lips. She'd note the blue blur and sigh as she lowered her sack to the ground with a pout before then across her arms over her chest. Honestly, it had already been a long enough week as it was. Rin was gone, it felt like she was getting all kinds of mixed feelings and she was a bit of an emotional wreck with all these different feelings that were happening. It seemed like everyone was progressing into something else, but she was still the same.

Or was she? She couldn't even be sure...

Still, with their team now down it's leader, they were a bit on the fence of just what they were going to do next. Between herself and Zakku, he was now the higher ranking shinobi in terms of experience. But, it just felt different not having Rin around.

A sigh would escape her lips before then smacking her cheeks with both hands.

"Okay..no more sad face...we're still a team....Hey! Wait up!!"

Soon beginning to give chase, Ayukawa would take off after Zakku, her body moving swiftly as she attempted to keep up.
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Kaze has written 557 posts
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Oct 11, 2021 20:12:53 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

I guess mama was right

Zakku ear twitched as he heard a voice call out to him.  Looking back at Ayu The blue haired chunin smirked.  "Come on slowpoke!  I ain't going to keep up to your pace!"  He taunted her and stuck his tongue out.  He wondered why she was following him.  She was probably just as lost as him without Rin in the village or the team.  Looking back ahead he'd slowly start to slow himself down so she could catch up a bit but not without making her work for it.  Moving between rocks and even ramping himself off one to get airborne.  

Landign with a huff the blue haired shinobi would begin to slow down allowing Ayu to catch up before coming to a complete stop.  "You know."  He said as he panted lightly.  "I didn't expect you to actually follow me this far."  Zakku wiggled his arms as he stretched himself out.  "Are you taking vacation time as well?"  He arched an eyebrow as he took a drink from his canteen.  

"Can't say i'm doing much of anything except running."  Reattaching his canteen to his belt he'd cross his arms looking at Ayu.  "You ok?  You normally don't follow me.  At least to my knowledge you don't but if you have been for awhile.  I'm impressed by your sneaking skill."    Zakku was normally solitary often
choosing to be by himself so he could smoke or read in peace but this time he was just training and didn't think anyone would actually come with him.  

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.

Enhanced Speed

Zakku has trained his legs to react and move faster. He can move double his normal speed and even can triple it if he's sprinting. He can run for longer periods of time at normal speed.

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Oct 11, 2021 20:17:10 GMT -5
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Oct 11, 2021 20:27:32 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Let the Speed Mend It
"Oooh! Just you wait!

The young shinobi would frown as she then began to pick up the pace, her expression shifting to a grin as she began to feel herself starting to make some what of a gain upon him. Whether it was due to him slowing down or not, upon seeing his rise upwards from using the rocks as a springboard, the Saeko nin would not have any challenge doing the same, her body flipping backwards into a spiral as she landed and continued her sprint after her teammate.

It was one of the few times she had actually seen just how fast the blue haired shinobi was. While she did credit herself for being pretty quick, Zakku seemed on a whole other level, nearly leaving her in the dust if she had not already worked on her own stamina.

As he began to slow down, the dark haired female would laugh lightly as she then released a breath before leaning down to catch more of it. Upon hearing his comment of her following him, along with his question of if she were on vacation, the girl would blink before looking up to him with a blank expression.

"We get vacations? Wait...no...I was just comin back from visiting my folks...The Saeko Clan was camped close to here so I wanted to see them before they moved out again..."

It was rare to see them in person, and their clan was usually pretty mobile, never settling in one place for too long. It wasn't because they weren't welcome, it was just simply how they were. It was usually in an effort to find more food or supplies, this time being more so for supplies if anything else. Though in thinking further on it, she'd then hold up both her hands as she shook her head rapidly.

"Not that I wanted to ruin your vacation! I wasn't trying to interrupt! I just saw ya running and I couldn't help but wanna run too! Sorry! If I stopped you! I was just...I don't know...I...really don't know..."

Ayu would grow a bit silent as she then heard the question of if she were okay and how it was a bit strange that she was following him, if she hadn't been doing so already.

"What? Why would I follow you already? I'm not a stalker! I mean...I kinda follow Asahi-kun around...and maybe the food vendor...Lady Kasumi....BUT I'm NOT a stalker!!"

Pointing toward Zakku with a serious expression, the girl then reeled back as she then tilted her head to the side.

"Not that ya aren't worth following...I guess...since we don't have Rin anymore...you're all I have to look up to...in our team I mean..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Oct 12, 2021 1:38:49 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I guess mama was right

Zakku arched an eyebrow at the revelation of Ayu following Asahi and the food vendor lady.  "Why...Nevermind."  He didn't want to know why she followed either of them still he was shocked she had such an active stocking list.  Shit was he on it now?    Questions for later.

As Ayu pointed at him he'd instinctively pull his head back a bit.  So she was missing Rin.  He couldn't blame her.  He missed Rin as well but he was more used to it than Ayu.  He'd been left by his whole Genin team and even two Senseis so it didn't hit the blue haired Chunin as hard.  Zakku started nodding slowly.  "Yeah.  It's kinda hard without him to lead us."  He let out a soft sigh.  "You shouldn't look up to me though."  Zakku admitted.  

"I've-"  Zakku stopped and clenched his jaw.  She was his teammate.  She should know the truth.  "I'm on vacation because i've been fighting the urge to kill.  I snarled at Rin on a mission when he stopped me."  He let out an irritated sigh.  He hated how many people were finding out about his bloodlust.  Next why doesn't he tell his parents?  They'll love that. 

"I came out here to run i guess from myself mostly.  That dark passenger that tells me to kill."  Zakku would motion for Ayu to start walking. Zakku dropped his arms and would slowly beginning picking up the pace turning into a power walk.  "Enough of my trials and tribulations.  We're here so let's do something about it."  

Zakkus shoes began to thump hard against the sands as he started jogging.  "But I'll promise you this Ayu.  Anytime you need your Bro."  He would give her a thumbs up.  "I'll drop whatever and be there for you.  That's what Teammates do!"  Zakku would start to run at a pace Ayu could keep up as he darted between rocks dodging and leaping over a few.  

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Oct 12, 2021 14:24:27 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Let the Speed Mend It
"Really?

It was a bit strange to hear Zakku say something like that, especially with the fact that he seemed to be pretty light in nature. Or at least, that was how she always saw him. Though in taking a seat in the sand, it seemed as though the reason he was trying to get some space or at least some time away from doing missions, was due to a urge to kill. A growing urge at that. Though he seemed to be trying to deal with it, he seemed at least open to the idea of perhaps finding or accepting help. Though if Rin wasn't really able to do much, what hope did she have?

With a blank expression, Ayukawa would then grin as she rose as he seemed to state that despite this, she could always look at him as a brother and count on him to help when she needed it.

"Heh heh...Thanks...and that goes for me too...I mean...well..not as a brother..I'm not a boy...though my mom said that she thought I'd be a boy before I was born and then I came out and she was shocked when I was a girl. It was even worst for my dad since he got a lot of extra hunter gear and expected me to be running around with my big brother. Not that I didn't, I just wasn't a boy...but anyway...soo..."

Holding her hands behind her back, she'd then pull her arms down toward her chest as she held back a laugh.

"Lets see if we can work off some of that pent up aggression! Lets have a match!"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Oct 16, 2021 0:19:11 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I guess mama was right

Zakku couldn't help but let out a snort as Ayu called herself a brother then corrected her mistake.  He hated seeing his teammate upset especially when he was just as lost as her.  "You know what?  Yeah."  Zakku nodded turning to face Ayu.  "I think we should have a match.  A rematch."  The blue haired chunin flashed a half smile at Ayu.   He'd been watching her operate during their missions but hadn't thought about any way to actually stop her.  He'd have to wear her out.  Unless she had the stamina to keep up with him.  Weaving his hands he ended on the Sheep symbol and felt his fingers tingle in a familiar way.  "Tickling touch."  Zakku held up his finger tips so Ayu could see as they began to emanate a blue glow as his chakra began to gather.  "I think you might remember this technique."  

Zakku charged at his teammate.  Quickly closing the distance he would try to jab her in the side and under the armpit with his technique but he was no close quarters combat expert.  He was a trapper and he needed to study his prey before he could form a plan.  

Jutsu:
Raiton: Kusuguri no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Tickling Technique]
The user gathers a light charge of Raiton chakra in their hand and touches a few parts of the body of their opponent. The Raiton will create a tickling feeling, making it itch and uncomfortable, making the opponent laugh when well placed. It is mostly a distraction Jutsu and will end after a few moments.

The user gathers a light charge of Raiton chakra in their hand and touches a few parts of the body of their opponent. The Raiton will create a tickling feeling, making it itch and uncomfortable, making the opponent laugh when well placed. It is mostly a distraction Jutsu and will end after a few moments.

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Oct 18, 2021 10:57:30 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Let the Speed Mend It
"No...no no no! Anything but that! No no Gahh!!!

The act had certainly surprised her, much like the last time he had used it against the Chunin as she found herself holding her side and releasing a burst of laughter upon feeling the contact beneath her arm. As her other hand reached for her mouth, she'd feel a snort and snicker escape, along with her skin having a itch and tickling sensation as she finally managed to shake it off as she released one last snort before pouting.

"Oh! No fair! I wasn't even ready!"

Pulling her arms backward into a offensive stance, she'd then grin as she raised her leg and prepared for the next assault. Yet, chakra was quickly building within her body, allowing her muscles to become stimulated as she now was prepared for what could come next. Of course, she knew she would need to be weary of Zakku. After all, he held tricks up his sleeve, and if she weren't careful, she could just as easily become prey to any of them. Much like she had last time.

"I'll try really hard not to break your arm this time...promise..."

She'd really mean that she did still feel a guilty over what had happened. Still, with it being an exam, she had to come up with something to disable him. It wasn't exactly the nicest thing, but it had been somewhat effective.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Sokudo [Literally Meaning Speed]
CHAKRA USAGE: High [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
Sokudo is a method of using chakra passively to reinforce the body's physical capabilities. Such things are movement-based rather than just brute strength would. It gives the user's muscle stimulation, allowing increased hand movement, wrist, arms, and even the legs. This can be used to just have everything work more proficiently. Though, after being used for more than seven posts, the user's muscles will be sore as if they just did an extensive workout. IF continued to be used, eleven posts will begin to break down muscle. Intense pain followed, forced technique shut down.

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.
last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Oct 18, 2021 11:01:41 GMT -5
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Oct 25, 2021 16:24:13 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I guess mama was right

Zakku smiled hearing Ayu laugh as his jutsu landed.  It was almost infectious.  Zakku withdrew his hands and moved back.  With a flick of his wrist the blue glow disappeared from his hands.    Flexing his fingers his smile slowly faded as she brought up breaking his arm.  His scream echoed through his head as he remembered the burning in his arm when it was snapped.    

Plotting begins
Zakku brought both hands up and weaved a few signs.  "Well.  Thank you for at least trying to not break my arm this time.  However I've grown since then as well as you."  Finishing two puffs of smoke appeared on both sides of Zakku as two copies of him appeared.  Both of the clones stood with arms crossed and a focused looked on their faces.  

"This time it's just You and Me."  The clone on the right said as both clones lowered their arms mimicking the original. At once they all lowered themselves to a sort of crouch.  The originals eyes focusing in on Ayu as the clone on the left would take off into the rocks.  The right clone would dig his feet in deep and kick up sand as the original would begin running around in a circle around the group as the only clone left would charge Ayu going slow as the first clone arced back heading back for the group.   

Jutsu:
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
The Kage Bunshin technique evenly distributes your chakra between one or more clones with form and substance.

The clones created by this technique are able to utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows, has all of their special abilities, as well as their kekkei genkai. Typically a clone's equipment doesn't retain any special abilities and the clone itself is dispersed when hit with a single attack or incapacitated, although the clone can also choose to disperse itself or be dispersed by the user.

When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained along with it's remaining chakra are passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Oct 28, 2021 15:16:29 GMT -5
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Nov 1, 2021 10:24:24 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Let the Speed Mend It
"Wait...don't ya mean...you...me..me..and...me?"

Spar music
Seeing as there were now three opponents in which for her to deal with, Ayukawa would raise her brow with a calm expression. Despite her question, she was at least aware o the threat level here in terms of position. Right now, she was certainly outnumbered, and the shifting of positions made it so that she could get attacked from every possible direction. Still, at the very least, she could allow her instincts to point her in the right direction. By now, she was familiar enough with Zakku to recognize his scent. Of course, that still left the two clones to deal with.

As one began to kick up dust, the female prepared herself as she recalled the other having taken to the rocks, leading to last to move around the group likely waiting for an opportunity to strike. That was the real one. Not that it mattered much as one of the clones moved in to attack, prompting Ayukawa to react as she twisted her body backwards, moving slightly off the ground within her twirled motion. Spinning off the ground briefly, she was able to retrieve one shuriken from within her pouch, keeping it between her fingertips as she threw it in the direction of where she thought the real Zakku might blur passed. Meanwhile, as she had gotten a moment of distance, her body would land with enough time to strike against the slow moving clone. A likely distraction, but she couldn't very well let it manage to close the gap.

In her fluid movement, her body would lower itself enough so that she could extend her leg upward, intending to strike against it's chin as to send it upward into the air. While perhaps not destroying it, she was allowing herself a moment to breath as she sought out the other duplicate that was still within the area.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:
Sokudo is a method of using chakra passively to reinforce the body's physical capabilities. Such things are movement-based rather than just brute strength would. It gives the user's muscle stimulation, allowing increased hand movement, wrist, arms, and even the legs. This can be used to just have everything work more proficiently. Though, after being used for more than seven posts, the user's muscles will be sore as if they just did an extensive workout. IF continued to be used, eleven posts will begin to break down muscle. Intense pain followed, forced technique shut down.

NAME: Kurosagi // 黒鷺 [Eastern Reef Heron]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
ELEMENT: -none
DESCRIPTION:

Perhaps a little more rare of a maneuver than the Aosagi, the user brings their leg up to kick the target straight in the chin, launching them into the air and disarming them in much the same way as the Aosagi, allowing for a follow-up with an aerial attack.

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Law of the Jungle
The law of the jungle states that the strongest survive and the weak perish. In further effort to increase upon such a principle, Ayukawa has further increased her strength by the usage of training weights. Her constant runs, strikes, and combat acts have more impactful strides due to their instrumental usage. As such, while not yet strong enough to break boulders without applying chakra, she has improved the impact strength of her strikes to the point that she can fracture bones with more ease, much like the bite of a lion.

-Tools Used-
x1 Shuriken
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Nov 4, 2021 14:42:35 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I guess mama was right

The clones eyes widened at how shift and fluid Ayu moved.  He'd underestimated her reaction speed after his first attack and was now regretting that decision.  Seeing the shuriken disappear as she threw it the kick caught him buy surprise and knocked him flat as stars appeared in his vision.

The original Zakku let out a yipe as the shuriken soared right in his direction.  Diving to the sand he'd listen to it impact the rock he was about to run past.  Seeing his clone sprawled out letting out a soft groaning Zakku retreated stabbing one of his metal stakes into a rock then two more in the ground.  It formed an awkward arc but his last one would form a miniature cobweb of Lightning walls.  At least that's how he planned it out if he needed to run while he was still thinking.  He hoped his clones could keep her busy or at least give him some good data to use.

The last clone darted between rocks watching Ayu.  It'd stop close enough for her to see and stick its tongue out at her and blow a raspberry taunting her.  He'd dart backwards trying to taunt her while giving the original time to think.  "This the fastest you can go?"  He'd add into his taunts.  

Jutsu:
The Kage Bunshin technique evenly distributes your chakra between one or more clones with form and substance.

The clones created by this technique are able to utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows, has all of their special abilities, as well as their kekkei genkai. Typically a clone's equipment doesn't retain any special abilities and the clone itself is dispersed when hit with a single attack or incapacitated, although the clone can also choose to disperse itself or be dispersed by the user.

When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained along with it's remaining chakra are passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Nov 8, 2021 21:25:20 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Let the Speed Mend It
"Nope..."

While Ayukawa had managed to take one down, there were still two more of Zakku out there. One being the original, and the other a clone. If she had to guess, it was possibly the one that had let out the scream when she attacked, but she couldn't be sure. Her sense of smell was good, but his pattern was still an unknown to her. She could recall what she knew from the exams, and much of his tactics had to deal with electricity and speed. He was quick on his feet, and he used stakes as weapons to deter or attack.

As one seemed to go about their way to mock her, the girl would pout as she prepared to move in. She'd have to try and be faster than it's reaction, leading to her surging forward after propelling herself in the direction of the duplicate after applying chakra to her limbs to get her there. The distance crossed would be almost instant, her frame appearing in front of the copy as she took a moment to lash her leg outward, the other sliding across the sand as she twisted her body as to send the full impact of her lower against the side of the older male's face, her body balancing itself upon the other as she held a grin.

"But I bet I can outrun ya!"

The girl's attack would hopefully make contact, but if not, she'd already be prepared as she'd brace herself for a counter, her eyes looking to the previous position of the other Zakku just in case. Yet her attack would continue as she used her free leg to jump off after her attack went through, or if not, landing down upon the ground as she readied for her next move.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:

NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
DESCRIPTION:
A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from jutsu or most jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

NAME: Odori [Swallow Dance]
DESCRIPTION:
The user starts with a kick aimed at the chest of the opponent and quickly combos into another kick as they bring their leg back across with their heel striking the same area. It ends with the user jumping off from their free leg and aiming another kick at the same chest area but angled so that its aimed downward to push the foe onto the ground when landed.

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Law of the Jungle
The law of the jungle states that the strongest survive and the weak perish. In further effort to increase upon such a principle, Ayukawa has further increased her strength by the usage of training weights. Her constant runs, strikes, and combat acts have more impactful strides due to their instrumental usage. As such, while not yet strong enough to break boulders without applying chakra, she has improved the impact strength of her strikes to the point that she can fracture bones with more ease, much like the bite of a lion.

-Tools Used-
x1 Shuriken
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Nov 9, 2021 12:52:24 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I guess mama was right

The clone smirked.  He knew there was no way she could catch up to him.  She had trouble keeping up with him when it was just him.  All he had to do was keep this pace and he'd be set.  Just as he raised his hand to pull down his eyelid to add into the faces he was making Ayu was infront of him sending an instant flashback to the Exams though its mind.  "Yuda no shisai!  Not aga-!"  The kick connected to the surprised clone knocking him silly and straight to the side.  His momentum combined with hers sent him cartwheeling before slamming into a rock.  The clone collapsed letting out a groan of pain "You....Butthole."  He admitted jealously before dispersing in a puff of smoke.

The original and the last clones both looked in the direction with wide eyes as the last images of the clone infiltrated their heads.  The original grabbed his stakes and the clone began scrambling to his feet.

"Better him than me."  Zakku mused and took off again running for deeper cover.  The clone stood his ground weaving a pair of handsigns before gripping its forehead protector.  As raiton chakra gathered in his forehead the clone it'd grab onto one of the straps ready to release it the moment he needed it.  "Since when have you been so fast!?!"  The clone yelled at Ayu.  The images of her fast infiltration of him during the Exams played out in near perfect comparison with the first clones memories.  "That's just uncool Dude."

Jutsu:

The user will perform the needed Handsigns and focus Raiton chakra to a single point above the forehead to cause an instant flash of light to be produced that can blind anyone directly staring at the point of origin for about ten Seconds. This is a great tactical move for those attempting an escape.

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed

Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Nov 9, 2021 17:43:57 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Let the Speed Mend It
"Heh heh heh..."

Though the pain in her muscles hadn't come yet, Ayukawa had trained long enough with this technique to know that she had to be careful with what she did and for how long she did it. Right now, her advantage was that Zakku wasn't too aware of just how fast she was, though if she removed her weights she might very well be able to match him blow for blow. So far, she was coming out ahead due to her knowing how to measure out and use her technique and skills to her advantage. But that could change at any moment. She had to remain cautious, especially when clones were on the field.

Having taken out one, she could smell the movement of another within the wind, this one seeming to be the one with the strongest scent out of all the others. It had to be the real Zakku. Or at least the one with the best resemblance to him. Though as she could see one seeming to remain within the open, it was an obvious move to get her to attack. Yet, if she did, what would happen? Her expression remained calm as she turned toward him, her body bouncing up and down as she loosened her body and allowed her chakra to flow through her much like a river or a fountain of sorts.

"I learned how to train with my stamina a long time ago from running across the desert everyday since I could walk...my mom said that I learned to run waaaay before I could though...so I was always tripping over my own feet..."

In saying this, the Saeko would then burst forward in the direction of the clone of Zakku, her expression with that of a grin as she slammed her foot down against the ground, causing it to rattle and shake as she hoped to unbalance her opponent. From there, her leg would slash forward in a swift and quick to his legs beneath him, ensuring to make his fall certain. Yet before he could touch the ground, the shinobi would rise up with her other leg to push it forward into his gut as to push him forward and send him back.

"But I learned to hold back...and save the best stuff for when I need it..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:

NAME: Dachō // 駝鳥 [Ostrich]
ELEMENT: -none
DESCRIPTION:

An incredibly powerful and fast kick delivered to the ground in front of the user, the earth shatters before them, unbalancing opponents and revealing anything hidden below ground.

NAME: Hatsu Dappi [First Molt]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
DESCRIPTION:
As the opponent attacks the user he or she drops to the ground while kicking their legs out, taking their enemies legs out from under them. As the opponent falls to the ground the user will deliver a hard kick into their gut, launching them back in the air and winding them.

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Law of the Jungle

-Tools Used-
x1 Shuriken
Let The Speed Mend It (training/open)Nov 13, 2021 15:16:54 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I guess mama was right

The clone hadn't expected such strength from Ayu.  The ground shaking technique had thrown him off balance then his leg going out from underneath him.  "Oh shi-"  The force that hit into his stomach forced out Air he didn't know he'd had.  As the clone let out what could only be described as a slowly delfating balloon he let out a soft. "I...Knew you always had too much energy."  As it disappeared in a puff of smoke.  

The original stopped running looking back as the images came into his head.  Letting out a soft hum Zakku would weigh out his options.  She had better control of her stamina than what he was expecting.  The knowledge of her running before she could walk confirmed something he has suspected the day he met her.  

Then it was time to adapt a plan.  He had plenty of plans for taking down Miori or even Nezumi he'd put together from their days as Genin.  His favorite for both was just waiting them out but with Nezumi he had to just wear him out.  Zakku would probably have to do the same here.  At least he was suspecting as such.   As much as he'd love to use his Grind Wire Technique he'd have too many obstacles in the way and that'd easily slow him down.  He'd have to rely on his own natural speed till he could find more open land.  Running back towards Ayu he'd wait until he caught sight of her then bank hard away.  Bucking and weaving through rocks he'd try to keep her active and moving to wear her out.

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Enhanced Speed