Right of LightOct 18, 2021 13:42:16 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 7/21 rank Chūnin occupation ANBU Operative
[googlefont="Fleur De Leah"]

Himishi Haruka

Haruka was dead asleep the early morning he mission scroll came. She was certain someone tried to wake her, the Himishi was adamant about getting a full night's rest. Her dreams weren't essentially hers, but an amalgamation of hers atop everyone's memories she looked into. Prone to night terrors and even waking up to a panic attack, Haruka felt her gift both a blessing and a curse. Recently, she's woken up to her eye being in extreme pain and she knew exactly why. It wasn't until noon that she forced herself out of her cocoon. She closed her eyes and lightly touched the left side of her face, I'm sorry you had to live through that, Rentaro. I... I don't know if I could.

Haruka turned her head to the side and saw the mission scroll, I swear if I have to go babysit again, I'm going to kill someone. The Himishi thought as she threw her legs over the side of her bed, reaching to read the scroll's contents, Haruka sighed in relief as she finished reading and got up. Finally, some combat. I really hop an investigation is next. Haruka started her morning routine, clipping on her face clips before finalizing her appearance. She got into her shinobi outfit before holstering her equipment. Okay, I'm ready. Hope I'm not late cause I slept way, way later than I had hoped.

Once prepared, the genin rushed over to the village gates, hoping no one was waiting too long.

SA(s) Utilized:
Tomekenzangan (Tōzasō) | All-Seeing Eye of the Present
Haruka achieved both the rare dōjutsu and the even rarer Tōzasō state of the eye. Being a direct evolution of Iwakusō, boons of both can be accessed by the Genin. With crystal clarity, the girl is capable of recalling information and memories down to a surreal level. As if she could live in it, it also grants her capabilities to look through memories and implant her own or even reconstruct the other's memory through the use of clan jutsu. It can also gives her great ability of her own intelligence locked behind the eye. From the Tōzasō aspect, Haruka attains a great level of perception both in tacking and reading any given situation, exponentially increasing strategic or investigating abilities. The strongest boon is the ability to track movement from both powerups granted by the past and present eye. Every minute detail is tracked at great speeds for Haruka.

Unnatural Intelligence
Even before the Tomekenzangan, the girl has always had an almost metahuman intelligence, able to decipher a large number of details in seconds and map out events with marks like a video into the event. The Genin is even capable of quick, logical thought, all while maintaining a long term-memory of the details. Boosted by the Dōjutsu's passive effects, the girl's ability to recall and process new information increases exponentially. Every cognitive ability is boosted allowing the girl to process and retain much information new or old. Haruka easily surpasses genius levels thanks to both the great boons of her blood and her eyes.

Jutsu(s) Utilized:

Equipment Utilized:
Necro has written 262 posts
Right of LightOct 21, 2021 22:19:18 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday March 4th rank Jounin occupation Tsuchikage's Assistant
Rentaro and early mornings didn't get along, that's for sure. For some reason, the bed looked really good whenever he had to wake up early. Being the Tsuchikage's Assistant was a draining job that's for sure, for the most part, he helped to reduce the amount of work Lady Takara had to do and there was plenty of work that to be done. It's not like he could complain, it was a job he willingly accepted for his reasons and desire to improve the village.

Today was a different day from the rest and he was not going to perform his normal job in an office, but rather a mission. Rentaro was informed to assist a young genin in a mission. The job was to increase the relationship between Iwagakure and those who followed the lord of light Hikari, an easy mission. He had not fought in a while, the last time he had engaged in a major battle was back when the Civil War had occurred. But, he knew that these were just going to be simple spars, a good way to get back on track. A part of him was a bit too lazy to actually fight, though.

He made his way to the gates of the entrance gates as he awaited for the genin to show up. Rentaro covered his mouth as he yawned, hopefully, whoever was coming didn't take too long. The man wanted to get this over with soon, if possible.
has written 149 posts
Right of LightOct 26, 2021 13:16:48 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation
The relations of the village and those who followed Hikari had gotten quite good. Renovation brought a large shift in camps or troves deciding to join forces and move into Tsuchi no Kuni. Due to this there'd be not much of a travel for the Himishi or her Jounin guide. A bit purposely arranged, as Takara felt her assist was showing bad military tendencies. He needed a little fire beneath him and this seemed like a fun way to accomplish it, as to leave him less prepared she'd assign Haruka to him. Perhaps he'd be foolish enough to think he was just supposed to over see the mission and not act.

Two followers of the light would be waiting at a position known as outpost six. About a mile out down the village's main road, there'd be a small path up a close by mountain. The path would run along the mountain side a short distance before opening up to a more flat ridge of the large stone terrain. This spot had enough space to fit a small camp and the mountain had a small cut in cave. Nothing deep enough to risk any of the mines around Iwagakure, but deep enough for a couple teams to closely bundle up and rest. It was a bit too off the path to be much of an outlook, but it was a small clearing the village mapped and labeled.

Those two at the outpost already would be treating themselves to a cooked stew, as they'd leave it's cauldron over a small dying fire. Both had pulled up a large stone to sit upon and wait for their shinobi counter parts to spare. Both were dressed in relatively overwhelming suits of black armor. Though to eat they'd have their helmets off and it'd be clear one was a middle aged man. His face scared with likely years worth of combat scars, he had short spikey black hair and dark brown eyes. Next to him was someone clearly much younger a pale woman with ratty bleach blonde hair wrapped up tightly in a bun, her face has a large burn mark on one side.
Yoshiko has written 463 posts
Right of LightOct 26, 2021 23:28:38 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull

Himishi Haruka

Racing to the gates, she slowed the moment the second she saw the figure waiting. Wait, is he my leader? Wait, who the hell is my leader? Haruka stopped before taking a hard right, hopefully, he didn't see her in that time it took her to walk around that. As slowly and quietly as she could, she made sure to come up on his left side. Once she was roughly three meters away, she made sure to clear her throat. "So... How long are you going to stand there?" Haruka said, a small smile on her face as she waited for the man to notice. "Come on, we both need the exercise." She stated, assuming he was the one that was also assigned this mission. The Himishi and her impromptu leader didn't need to go far. Even she knew the village had something to do with the light following. The mission mentioned an already deep bond. Hikari must be important if it was mentioned so much in Iwa.

Rentaro most likely knew the way, she really couldn't leave the village on her own and relied on the Takeuchi to guide the way. "Hey, Rentaro-san, do you know much about these people? All I've heard is word of mouth but most of it is about their god, Hikari." She looked up, squinting her eyes to the clear and scattered cloud day. She wondered if Hikari was actually the sun, the girl looked back before her vision dropped. She didn't need solar botches in her vision. She continued to follow his directions as they came up the mountain pass, to see the opening and flat terrain. Did... Did they terraform this? Haruka was surprised the was a literal cut out of a mountain.

Finally seeing the two figures, Haruka had audible confusion upon sight in the form of an elongated 'Eh.' "Um... need to make sure, what does she say... 'Blessed Hikari...'." Haruka started, hoping one of them finished it. If that was a prayer, hopefully, they'd finish it or correct her. Reassurance to her these people are actually followers. They kinda looked like bandits so she wanted to make sure.

SA(s) Utilized:
Haruka achieved both the rare dōjutsu and the even rarer Tōzasō state of the eye. Being a direct evolution of Iwakusō, boons of both can be accessed by the Genin. With crystal clarity, the girl is capable of recalling information and memories down to a surreal level. As if she could live in it, it also grants her capabilities to look through memories and implant her own or even reconstruct the other's memory through the use of clan jutsu. It can also gives her great ability of her own intelligence locked behind the eye. From the Tōzasō aspect, Haruka attains a great level of perception both in tacking and reading any given situation, exponentially increasing strategic or investigating abilities. The strongest boon is the ability to track movement from both powerups granted by the past and present eye. Every minute detail is tracked at great speeds for Haruka.

Unnatural Intelligence
Even before the Tomekenzangan, the girl has always had an almost metahuman intelligence, able to decipher a large number of details in seconds and map out events with marks like a video into the event. The Genin is even capable of quick, logical thought, all while maintaining a long term-memory of the details. Boosted by the Dōjutsu's passive effects, the girl's ability to recall and process new information increases exponentially. Every cognitive ability is boosted allowing the girl to process and retain much information new or old. Haruka easily surpasses genius levels thanks to both the great boons of her blood and her eyes.

Jutsu(s) Utilized:

Equipment Utilized:
Right of LightOct 30, 2021 2:08:16 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday March 4th rank Jounin occupation Tsuchikage's Assistant
Not long after he arrived at the gates he noticed the presence of the young Himishi that approached him. So she was going to be the genin that will be coming with him for this mission. After she spoke out to him, he turned his eye to look at her. "Not any longer." Rentaro replied to Haruka, turning to look at the entrance of the village. Thankfully, different from some of his other missions he didn't have to go that far off and actually leave the village. So it was going to be a brief mission that would not last long, or at least that's what he believes.

Rentaro lead the way as he was already aware of the place they were going to meet up. He was familiar with the area nearby and they knew they would only need to walk for a few minutes before they reach their destination. It was around a mile down the village's main road. As the two made their way to the meet-up point, Haruka asked him a question. "They are followers of the Lord of Light, Hikari. Our relationship with them has improved significantly and this is just another mission with the purpose of increasing the bonding and cooperation between both sides." He knew something about them, at least more than Haruka did, but he wasn't an expert on the topic either.

Eventually, they arrived at the mountain pass known as outpost six. Rentaro noticed the flat ridge in the stone terrain, different from Haruka he wasn't as surprised as it was possible to do something like that with the use of doton. He was aware of the location, but this was his first time personally visiting it. It was big enough for at least a couple of teams to live and set up a camp. After that, they encountered the two figures a middle-aged man with scars, signifying that he was a seasoned combatant and a younger woman with a burn mark on one side of her face. His best guess is the two of them had seen combat one way or another.

"Greetings... The two of us are shinobi of Iwagakure, and we've been sent to improve the relations between both sides." Rentaro introduced himself and went straight to point as to their purpose here. They probably already knew it was them anyway, but it was always good to be specific and clarify. A part of him would be relieved if he didn't actually fight and just Haruka spar the other young woman, but another part of him made him believe that it wasn't going to be the case. He had a slight feeling that Lady Takara had arranged this and assigned him to Haruka with a purpose, whatever reason she had was unknown to him at the moment.
has written 149 posts
Right of LightNov 14, 2021 18:53:12 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
"Interesting, I'd expected you two to be later..." The older of the two armored combatants would speak, as he'd put down his bowl of food. His hands surprisingly agile with the spoon in hand, as it'd give it an in air spin before catching and putting it down. He'd reach for his helmet, as he'd add on quaintly. "... Good." His partner hastening quickly the downing of their meal, emptying their bowl as though more interested in the food. Upon closer observation it'd be clear her gloves were quite unique. Her armor in general seemed to have extra space and thin under chainmail.

"Preacher lady?" The girl would ask the other female, as she'd be a little confused by the question or was it just a statement. "May Hikari bless us all and may we honor her blessings with honorable fighting and jolly cooperation." She'd add on in an attempt to remain true to her deity, but the man with her didn't seem to quite care as much about that. He'd seem very disinterested in his teammate or the genin that'd been sent on this mission.

However the jounin and this armored man were the two high ranking individuals in their teams. It was sort of expected of him and Rentaro to lead their companions, but cooperation and spreading the light mattered less to the man. He'd travelled a long way to fight on Takara's request, so he'd been eagerly awaiting the jounin's arrival. "Takara's preaching is quite soothing, it makes the stillness of mass some how enjoyable. However I follow the light to fight for it's glory. Are you capable of fighting, I need to know if I should hold back." The man would state putting on his helmet and hiding away his facial features an almost growl in his tone.

"My name is Miyahara Eiko, what's yours?" Unlike her partner the girl in armor wasn't rushing to combat, she expected her leader to break off for a fight first thing. So nothing about his words, attitude or gesturing threw her own demeanor off. They might as well have just been standing in a circle sharing stories and cold drinks.
last edit by Yutakako Takara on Nov 23, 2021 11:21:11 GMT -5
Right of LightNov 16, 2021 15:48:28 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull

Himishi Haruka

Or yeah, I guess a simple introduction works... but color me curious. The Himishi thought as she watched the two before they finish their food, I don't want to be hit by that, please tell me that won't hit me. Haruka thought as she noticed upon closer inspection, their gloves look like they'd hurt. Upon them gearing up, Haruka focused on the woman who addressed her, smiling and nodding when she took matters into her own hands and finished a prayer of some sort. Yeah, right people, fuck. The Himishi analyzed the disinterest the bulkier man had, declaring he fought for their deity, for the light. Haruka kicked the dirt, waiting for his words to pass.

The woman stated her name and the Himishi locked onto that fact. "Mine is Himishi Haruka, obviously of the Himishi clan. Big guy here is Takeuchi Rentaro. I'll let him answer your partner. Miyahara-san, may I ask what are the rules of engagement, I'd hate to tarnish our relationship by doing something we are not allowed to do. I prefer we're all on a mutual understanding so we can have fun and still honor our homes and each other." Haruka stated with her hands coming together behind her, swaying her small body side to side as she waited for the others to speak.

She held a small smile, believing her abilities may help her, she wasn't very aggressive and close-quarter combat was not her strong suit even if she studied the martial art memories she got from her physical trainer. The girl did make a slight bow, "Before I forget, it is a pleasure to meet both of you."

SA(s) Utilized:

Unnatural Intelligence

Jutsu(s) Utilized:

Equipment Utilized:
Right of LightNov 17, 2021 19:48:01 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
Rentaro had heard about the followers of Hikari before and by the looks of it, Lady Takara seemed to hold a good relationship with them from before she went into office as the Tsuchikage. The armored man seemed to be much older than him, but it also yet that he also had his own fair share of experience. He found it a bit amusing that the young female that was accompanying the man seemed to wonder if Haruka was a believer of their religions, but he didn't think that the Himishi would be the type to pray to a God.

Before he said anything, Haruka had already introduced him to the two warriors. It was clear that if there was a clear threat to him here it was the man, he believed that he was around his skill, or at least able to keep up with him. It wouldn't make sense to him if they paired up people that were totally different levels in terms of skills and combat experience. "I've had the chance to work closely with Lady Takara and it's not hard to tell why she was chosen for the position. Sounds like we were thinking about the same thing... I was about to ask you if I should hold back or not. I can fight, don't let the eye deceive you." Rentaro said, he would normally purposely make himself appear weaker to the enemy, but in this scenario, it was just a spar between two different groups with hopes of improving their relationship.

The man seemed to be straight to the point and he liked that, Rentaro wasn't the type of person that liked wasting time on unnecessary things. The rule of engagement was an important thing that was worth discussing, a battle between two shinobi usually meant the two would attack with the intention to kill, but it may not always be with the purpose of killing the other. He knew that the two were not shinobi, but warriors for their religion. "Shinobi normally fight with the intention to kill... However, we aren't trying to kill each other, so I'd say everything goes as long as it doesn't inflict a potential death threatening blow to the other." He stated as he turned to look at the two Hikari warriors and listen to their thoughts on his terms about how their fight should go down.
has written 149 posts
Right of LightNov 23, 2021 11:58:58 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
"Perfect." The man would reply simply to the Rentaro's answer. That was the only information that mattered to the armored individual. Now at a stand, he'd undo a chain around his neck and shoulder. It'd seem to be holding up the sheath of his weapon, if one could even call it that. See the man's weapon at a glance would appear to be a massive godsword on his back. Single metal loop acting as it's sheathe, but as the massive weapon fell to the ground it'd sink blade first into solid stone. The ground easily cracked open and pierced by the immense weight of the weapon.

Following the swords drop like some mouse trap contraption, so would a sequences of sounds and changes would happen to the mans armor. Between the black plates of fine steel, there'd be grey plates, these would release from beneath each plate. Starting at the man's shoulder blades, then down his arms and chest, all the way down to the persons boots. These greyish plates seemed to be a very heavy material likely lead, stacking around him. However as the plates under his arms released, small ornament devices would reveal dangling beneath the arms. Four under each arm.

Putting her own helmet on the girl would reply to the genin and jounin who'd now chimed in on 'the rules', "Ya'll never spar? Simple, no killing. At any point either party can submit to the other and end the fight instantly." The girl seemed to have two large mace heads, that'd be peculiar in design. Instead of a solid spiked ball, there'd appear to be a frame work of different materials for each head. Chain to both mace heads were attached seemingly straight to the Hikari followers armor. There'd appear to be tubes leading down the chains too. "Ready?" The girl would ask, she wasn't going to start without the verbal queues.

Her teammate though the older man, he'd close his helmet's mask, it had an almost wolf shape to the black steel. As he'd close it he'd elegantly launch himself up with one foots tame movement. It'd kick up a light amount of dust from the weight of the armor and man, his foot which launched him would land seemingly 'softly' a top his grounded sword. He'd raise both his arms almost make a V pose, as the wind whistled and sent all eight chimes into chorus. As they would the man's armor would incase in light. The black armor now totally white, as it was seemingly now bathed in a coat of light. The way it'd reflect off the armor and across the dust, there'd be a fleeting second where it'd seem a massive wolf head of pure light had appeared and snarled it's maw toward Rentaro. A breeze shifting the dust and mood instantly, as it'd be clear as day that was just a trick of the mind. His pose seeming completely solid and still, despite standing upon the heel of one foot using a round pommel as his floor.

Hound of Hikari (Armor from berserk for visual reference)
Jounin
Taijutsu
N/A - religious users don't use elements
Hikari Follower (Blessed with the ability to call upon Hikari's light) - Heavy Armor (Able to move in heavy armor as if unarmored and unarmed.) - Weighted Training (Weights removed) - Strength SA - Wolf's Pursuit (Speed SA, specifically when chasing after someone running)

Miyahara Eiko
Adv. Genin
Bukijutsu
Heavy Complex Armor (Skilled in her unique heavy armor.) - Blacksmith Strength (Strength SA)

last edit by Yutakako Takara on Nov 23, 2021 12:03:01 GMT -5
Right of LightDec 5, 2021 0:08:01 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull

Himishi Haruka

Haruka watched as the opposition prepared, Can we not use weapons or armor? The Himishi thought, intimidated by both being hit by something hard and hitting something hard. She watched the display the man made and was nothing short of impressed. It was unique, at least to her. She'd look over to the woman as she prepared her own gear. Calling out the bare nature of the rules, Haruka smirked as it seemed anything except killing was on the table. That was good for her as she had doubts any regular fighting was moot given she was underwhelmingly unarmed. She still had her shinobi pouch and its goodies, she wasn't fond of throwing explosive after explosive. Haruka tried to figure what was her game plan as the woman asked if she was ready.

Activating her Tomekenzangan, the girl nodded as the eyes began to spiral indefinitely. "Ready as I'll ever be." The girl replied, moving into a combat stance her instructor taught her. Wonder how I'll do. The Himishi thought as she held her stance, this, this was bad. Haruka looked, analyzing what she could. There was a lot of steam and sirens going off. Haruka started a low whistle before amping up the volume and pitch of it, taking out an explosive tag. Haruka waited for the genjutsu to take effect.

Gotta time this right. Haruka thought as she waited to launch a full-on attack.

SA(s) Utilized:

Unnatural Intelligence

Jutsu(s) Utilized:
NAME: Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu [Painful Ringing Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Low | To Maintain: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
TRIGGER: Auditory
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that serves as a wonderful distraction or crippling attack. This technique causes the target to hear a high pitched tone in their ear, it being so painful that most targets claw at their ears. The technique is initiated through the audio cue of a whistle going from low to high. Due to this, many individuals have mistaken this technique for sound ninjutsu.

Equipment Utilized:
Right of LightDec 7, 2021 18:42:46 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
Now that the rules for the spar were set up, although they were mostly common sense. The followers of Hikari were quite different from Shinobi, they weren't a ninja. They even wore things such as armor, something that was only worn by Shinobi when the Hidden Villages were first founded. Their armor was still different, though and it could be a pain in the ass to deal with if he wasn't careful enough.

Rentaro paid close attention to the man's movements, as his entire armor was encased in light. It was now completely white, opposite from his dark armor before. It was to believe that was something like ninjutsu, judging by the pose the man did. Instead, he was welcomed by the sight of the head of a wolf made out of light itself. A moment later, he realized it wasn't the real, but rather a reflection of light that was used to trick his eye into believing he was attacked. However, it was too late to react, after all, he was completely unfamiliar with their techniques. Even he had to admit that he had slightly underestimated the man, they weren't shinobi, but it was clear that they were skilled in their own right.

"I have to admit... I wasn't expecting a trick like that." He said, from what he could tell the man absorbed the surrounding light with his armor and somehow used it to make the reflection of that wolf in order to trick him. However, he wasn't going to fall for the same trick twice. "If I knew this was coming, I would've got serious right off the bat, good grief..." Rentaro stated, before removing the eyepatch that covered his other eye that had a small scar below. He opened it, revealing a crimson eye with three tomoes orbiting around the pupil. Now he didn't have to suffer the annoyance of having a single eye, but also his perception was increased to the point he could move as fast he wanted to without repercussions.

Rentaro performed four hand seals and then turned his hand into a fist that was coated by purple lightning that emitted sparks from his fist. He dashed towards the man with blazing speeds, practically a blur to the untrained eye. Lowering his head to prevent a potential punch towards his face. He aimed towards the man's stomach with his fist covered in purple lightning and unleashing a powerful strike.

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Raiton: Shiden [Lightning Style: Purple Electricity]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon
REQUIREMENT: Purple Lightning SA
DESCRIPTION:
The user creates a pale tongue of lightning that can be shot as a projectile or wrapped around the user's fist. If used as a projectile and shot into the sky this jutsu can summon rain, as a projectile this jutsu can reach up to fifteen feet away from the user. If the user sends this projectile straight up into the air in order to hit the sky the projectile range increases so it can reach the clouds, it does this because the higher amount of water in the clouds attracts the raiton and allows for the raiton to reach higher. If the attack hits as a projectile it deals less damage than if it is wrapped around the user's hand. As a projectile it can blast through a tree with it's strength while if it is wrapped around the user's hand it can break through a concrete wall.

SAs Used:

Genius Intellect
From a young age, Rentaro has demonstrated to have a high level of intelligence. Although, lacking aptitude in ninjutsu when he was young. He was able to understand ninjutsu theory with ease and has proven to be able to discover possible applications through its knowledge. Scoring the highest in Academy written exams without any issues. Always keeping track of people's mannerisms, strengths, and weaknesses. His remarkable intellect allows him to be several steps ahead of his enemy. Due to this, he is able to see through deceptions and elaborated lies that may fool the average person. He believes that one should get to know their friends, but get to know their enemies even more.

Using tactics that would otherwise be considered be rare and unconventional, is due to the fact he has spent quite some time studying multiple types of combat theory. His intelligence tends to shine through elaborated plans, where he takes into consideration the enemy's strength and the strength of his allies. Followed by resources, time, and other external factors in order to determine the best course of action to deal with the enemy. His strategic thinking mainly relies on small, but quick victories in order to reduce the amount of burnout of his forces and keep the use of resources to a minimum.

Chakra Tank
Rentaro has always possessed high amounts of chakra. One of the reasons why he struggled with ninjutsu from a young age was due to his inherently large chakra pool. Which made it hard for him to initially use jutsus efficiently. Due to the high amount of chakra, he possesses he is able to fight for long periods of time and use multiple jutsus simultaneously without getting tired. This gives him a higher amount of endurance compared to the average Shinobi.

Sharingan (Active)
The famed dojutsu of the Uchiha Clan, an ability very few people can achieve. Although, Rentaro isn't an Uchiha, due to the fact that the eye was transplanted to him from a young age. He was able to access the abilities of the Uchiha Clan's dojutsu, despite not having Uchiha blood in his veins. This increases his perception, awareness, and reaction time. Allowing him to read the movements of his opponents and copy any jutsu that is performed by a Shinobi. He has access to all the abilities of the Sharingan.

The Sharingan is truly Rentaro's greatest asset in a battle, but it also acts as a double-edged sword. Due to the fact that he has no Uchiha blood, it means that the usage of chakra for using the Sharingan is much higher compared to the amount of chakra an Uchiha would require to keep it active. Aside from that, Rentaro is unable to deactivate the Sharingan, so it's constantly active. Because of this, he is forced to cover his eye with a black eye patch to prevent the eye from draining his chakra. Through extensive training and battle experience, Rentaro has access to the Three Tomoe Sharingan.

Enhanced Agility
Rentaro possesses agility that makes him excel in combat, allowing him to move faster than the eye can see with relative ease. This is the result of his extensive training to improve his agility to complement his Sharingan's ability that increases the user's perception and reaction time. Because it doesn't matter if you can see the enemy's movements if you aren't agile enough to dodge them and counter-attack them.

Purple Lightning
A rare ability to use Purple Lightning, through studying ninjutsu and chakra nature theory, Rentaro learned to use a much more powerful version of lightning. Just like the name suggests, he is able to generate purple electricity in some of his jutsus that have increased power. Rentaro normally uses this to engage enemies from a distance.

has written 149 posts
Right of LightJan 3, 2022 23:12:19 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
The Hound of Hikari wouldn't seem to be able to move at Rentaro's speed, he'd instead seem to not move much at all from his initial stance. He'd however be coated in light, at least until the purple lightning struck his chest plate. The light dispersing from the followers chest plate, but so would the chakra binding the jutsu to existence. Negating it entirely. At this range too the shinobi's speed would matter less. Preparing the Hound's muscles, he'd immediately begin his counter attack as his armor ate his opponents jutsu. Despite the dispersal of light on the one piece of armor, it'd seem light from another place would immediately shift.

These things would be happening almost within the same respective time, as this jounin was quite skilled in taijutsu. The counter attack he'd choose was a very fast attacking taijutsu too. Starting off with three punches, that happened viciously after each other. A follow up of four kicks, which were seemingly delivered by the raising of one leg. Each pulled back and delivered without dropping the foot and aiming in a slightly different spot of the same side of Rentaro. Unreleting the jutsu followed with clawed strikes. These 'claws' weren't chakra though, they'd simply be the shape of the mans gauntlet finger ends.

The jutsu would finally end as the man brought both palms together at the man's center to launch them back with the full power of his force. There was a lot which would happen seemingly all at once, but it was slowed down for the Hound's opponent. Hopefully though the sensory and mental over load of studying two things happening at once would overwhelm even the Sharingan's perception. Would he really be able to see why his attack failed and the flurry of attacks delivered by the jounin.

Eiko wouldn't be as lucky as her partner, as she'd not by any means been given a heads upon her opponent. Instead she'd be ready for another basic brawl, but this would be a shinobi using the fanciest of ninja tricks. Considering the complexity of her suit, she'd need to think to really pull off her tricks. So when the whistle was delivered, it'd key no immediate reaction. Instead the building whirl of imaginary noise would slowly overwhelm the apprentice knight. She'd look around for the sound, then attempt to bang her maces on her helmet.

She'd attempt to ignore it realizing she couldn't seem to effect it's noise. She'd hope her hearing drums didn't pop or the pop would be painless, but Eiko still wasn't consciously aware this wasn't a ninjutsu and she certainly hadn't a method to break her from a genjutsu without extreme pain.

Jounin
Taijutsu
Hikari Follower (Blessed with the ability to call upon Hikari's light) - Heavy Armor (Able to move in heavy armor as if unarmored and unarmed.) - Weighted Training (Weights removed) - Strength SA - Wolf's Pursuit (Speed SA, specifically when chasing after someone running)
Jutsu Used:
NAME: Gōon Rōga Ken: Sesshoku Kyōki [Roaring Wolf Fist: Feeding Frenzy]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
DESCRIPTION:
A combo used to not only weaken foes but intentionally finish off weakened/er ones by overwhelming them with savage strikes. First it begins with a quick flurry of three punches each of them coming in as the user pulls back the first fist the second one is already coming. Next is a succession of four kicks with the user extending their leg out and never bringing it down, only bending their knees to continue the kicks. Finally it ends with five strikes with a clawed hand by using their chakra to enhance their nails on a foe and ending the attack with an open palm strike with both of their hands.

Miyahara Eiko
Adv. Genin
Bukijutsu
Heavy Complex Armor (Skilled in her unique heavy armor.) - Blacksmith Strength (Strength SA)

Right of LightJan 14, 2022 11:41:07 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull

Himishi Haruka

The Himishi was quick to ignore the big guy, he wanted Rentaro and Haruka was pretty sure he could handle him for more than 5 minutes. Eiko was her opponent and it looked like she wasn't really enjoying the Genjutsu the Kunoichi cast, even taking steps to bang her mace against her helmet. It was fun seeing the effects it had on her opponents, made what they were doing feel pretty much in vain. Haruka rushed her opponent before jumping to kick the heavy metal woman. Her armor can protect her, right? Once in mid-air, the girl moved the tag onto her foot, sticky side facing the girl prior to delivering a firm kick along as using her as a springboard to recreate the distance.

The Kunoichi weaved the seals to launch a barrage of air bullets to continue both pushing herself back and keeping pressure on her opponent. If they were successful, against such heavy armor, they'd probably keep pushing Eiko to a distance. Regardless of whether they succeeded in hitting the woman or not, the Himishi raised a single handseal before staring at the woman. "Kai means Boom," as the girl finished, the tag placed by the kick went off as she landed where she started. "And boom goes the dynamite." Haruka kept her Tomekenzangan up, she was still quite observant of both her opponent and looking out if she needed to start dodging.

She could only keep on the offensive so long and while she understood the inns and outs, Haruka considered herself more a ranged fighter. Time and time again proved she wasn't a combative fighter. The girl took a deep breath to keep going, she wasn't a fan of fighting in the traditional sense, maybe if this spar was a regular thing, she could learn to counter Eiko's intended strikes, but for the moment, it was an unknown enemy. "Hey Eiko-san, can you still stand? That wasn't too much, was it?"

The girl had to also consider the health of the opponent, she wasn't sure if her Genjutsu hindered the girl from hearing, nor was she sure it was enough to completely cancel the Genjutsu, she could've stopped the chakra flow and simply recast it to talk, but she was certain Eiko was bright not to fall for the same trick twice; but, Haruka didn't have that many high hopes given she tried to attack herself to make it stop. Do... do religion users not know Kai?

SA(s) Utilized:

Unnatural Intelligence

Jutsu(s) Utilized:
NAME: Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu [Painful Ringing Technique] (Maintain drain)
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Low | To Maintain: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
TRIGGER: Auditory
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that serves as a wonderful distraction or crippling attack. This technique causes the target to hear a high pitched tone in their ear, it being so painful that most targets claw at their ears. The technique is initiated through the audio cue of a whistle going from low to high. Due to this, many individuals have mistaken this technique for sound ninjutsu.

NAME: Fūton: Kūki no Dangan [Wind Release: Air Bullets]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
After the formation of the Bird hand seal, the Shinobi will knead chakra in their gut. From there, the chakra will be formed into one to six orbs. When expelled, these orbs move with enough concussive force to knock the wind out of its targets. With enough power to dent wood, a hit from one these bullets to the head is enough to render a man unconscious.

Equipment Utilized:
01 | Explosive Tag
last edit by Himishi Haruka on Jan 14, 2022 11:41:32 GMT -5
Right of LightJan 17, 2022 16:08:17 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
Rentaro wasn't expecting the armor to be able to absorb the chakra from his jutsu to the point of completely negating it. The man seemed unaffected by it too, so his attack left him wide open. He never took into consideration that his attack would be completely negated, a dodge or block was predictable, but straight out making it seem as if his attack was never in the first place seemed impossible in his mind. Now it wasn't, in return, he was met with a barrage of punches that made it hard for him to physically dodge at the distance. Especially when taking into consideration that his opponent was fast, that even his Sharingan was overwhelmed, the eye looked at multiple sides trying to keep up with his attacks. Even with his enhanced perception, the room to speed up and get away from his opponent's attacks was difficult.

He took the punches and kicks with several parts of his body in pain, as he was hit by fists made out of light. Or at least that's how he saw it. Whatever it exactly was, it was the source of the man's power. Rentaro knew that it wasn't chakra, otherwise, his Sharingan would've been able to notice it. So it was something else. Now he stood at least a few meters away from the man, he could tell that he had some tricks up his sleeve and any direct attacks using ninjutsu will be straight out absorbed by that armor.

The pain was felt, but at this point, he had grown used to it. If ninjutsu wouldn't work, then it meant he would have to enter into a taijutsu-focused battle. He could tell the man was a taijutsu specialist from the movements and speed of his attacks. Taijutsu was also in the domain, but it was simply his secondary specialization after taijtusu. While his opponent was a pure taijutsu specialist from what he could tell so far. It wasn't the smartest option to actively engage in his domain for long, but he was going to do so.

Rentaro pulled a smoke bomb from one of the pockets of his flak jacket and dropped it on the floor. Creating a smokescreen that would make his opponent look at him. He performed a single hand seal, creating an identical clone made out of stone that appeared next to him, and handed it an explosive kunai and another smoke bomb. Just as the smokescreen started to dissipate he performed another single hand seal, envigorating his entire body with chakra to run towards another location. Out of his opponent's line of sight, so by the time the smokescreen disappeared only the stone clone remained, or in his opponent's eyes, him.

The stone clone held an explosive kunai on its right hand and the smoke bomb on the other one. First, he threw the additional smoke bomb towards the enemy to directly remove his visibility and make it hard to tell from which direction he was coming from. The stone clone ran towards him, throwing the explosive kunai towards him that will blow up right in front of his direction.

As for the real Rentaro, he used the Body Flicker Technique to run as fast as he could to hide behind some rocks that were a few meters away from his enemy. Making use of the rocky environment in order to conceal his presence, hopefully, his enemy would be distracted by his clone to the point that he would not consider that it wasn't his real opponent until he directly attack it.

Juts Used:

Name: Iwa Bunshin no Jutsu - [Rock Clone Technique]
Chakra Usage: Medium
Type: Ninjutsu [General]
Element: Doton
HANDSEALS: 1
Description
Iwa Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu that utilizes rock to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Iwa Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Iwa Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural rock state. It should be noted however, out of all of the elemental clones the Iwa Bunshin is the most difficult to destroy, often taking extreme amounts of force or raiton techniques to destroy it.

NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
By invigorating one's entire body with chakra, a shinobi can seemingly disappear and reappear in another location faster than most people can see. Often times one's movements are disguised with the use of an extra element, be it a smoke bomb, leaves, water, sand, etc. in order to hide the user's trajectory from those with skilled eyes. Though it mimics teleportation, it is important to remember this jutsu merely boosts the agility of its user. As useful as this technique is, it can only be used 4 times in a battle thread, compounding in exertion and difficulty each time. with any more usages beyond that result in muscle tears in the legs from overexertion. The hand seal for this technique must be held until the shinobi reaches their destination, making it impossible to utilize other techniques regardless of any preparation.

SAs Used:

Genius Intellect
From a young age, Rentaro has demonstrated to have a high level of intelligence. Although, lacking aptitude in ninjutsu when he was young. He was able to understand ninjutsu theory with ease and has proven to be able to discover possible applications through its knowledge. Scoring the highest in Academy written exams without any issues. Always keeping track of people's mannerisms, strengths, and weaknesses. His remarkable intellect allows him to be several steps ahead of his enemy. Due to this, he is able to see through deceptions and elaborated lies that may fool the average person. He believes that one should get to know their friends, but get to know their enemies even more.

Using tactics that would otherwise be considered be rare and unconventional, is due to the fact he has spent quite some time studying multiple types of combat theory. His intelligence tends to shine through elaborated plans, where he takes into consideration the enemy's strength and the strength of his allies. Followed by resources, time, and other external factors in order to determine the best course of action to deal with the enemy. His strategic thinking mainly relies on small, but quick victories in order to reduce the amount of burnout of his forces and keep the use of resources to a minimum.

Chakra Tank
Rentaro has always possessed high amounts of chakra. One of the reasons why he struggled with ninjutsu from a young age was due to his inherently large chakra pool. Which made it hard for him to initially use jutsus efficiently. Due to the high amount of chakra, he possesses he is able to fight for long periods of time and use multiple jutsus simultaneously without getting tired. This gives him a higher amount of endurance compared to the average Shinobi.

Sharingan (Active)
The famed dojutsu of the Uchiha Clan, an ability very few people can achieve. Although, Rentaro isn't an Uchiha, due to the fact that the eye was transplanted to him from a young age. He was able to access the abilities of the Uchiha Clan's dojutsu, despite not having Uchiha blood in his veins. This increases his perception, awareness, and reaction time. Allowing him to read the movements of his opponents and copy any jutsu that is performed by a Shinobi. He has access to all the abilities of the Sharingan.

The Sharingan is truly Rentaro's greatest asset in a battle, but it also acts as a double-edged sword. Due to the fact that he has no Uchiha blood, it means that the usage of chakra for using the Sharingan is much higher compared to the amount of chakra an Uchiha would require to keep it active. Aside from that, Rentaro is unable to deactivate the Sharingan, so it's constantly active. Because of this, he is forced to cover his eye with a black eye patch to prevent the eye from draining his chakra. Through extensive training and battle experience, Rentaro has access to the Three Tomoe Sharingan.

Enhanced Agility
Rentaro possesses agility that makes him excel in combat, allowing him to move faster than the eye can see with relative ease. This is the result of his extensive training to improve his agility to complement his Sharingan's ability that increases the user's perception and reaction time. Because it doesn't matter if you can see the enemy's movements if you aren't agile enough to dodge them and counter-attack them.

Purple Lightning
A rare ability to use Purple Lightning, through studying ninjutsu and chakra nature theory, Rentaro learned to use a much more powerful version of lightning. Just like the name suggests, he is able to generate purple electricity in some of his jutsus that have increased power. Rentaro normally uses this to engage enemies from a distance.

last edit by Takeuchi Rentaro on Jan 17, 2022 23:47:11 GMT -5
has written 149 posts
Right of LightJan 18, 2022 18:23:55 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Eiko might of been struggling with the false pain in her ears, but her eyes still worked and her skill was in bukijutsu. So as Haruka attempted attack wouldn't play out as planned. The kicks delivery was too upfront and even though Eiko was distracted. She'd not simply just stand still for an attack that'd make her opponent so open. Instead she'd use her free arm and swing out her chain mace to wrap around the leg attempting the kick. If successful, she'd yank the chain to divert the attack, then swinging her full weight attempt to whip the kunoichi around her and slam them into the ground.

If the wind jutsu was used it'd be more then capable of yanking the shinobi out of the chain in an uncomfortable manner. Certainly give distance and likely had Eiko not been in heavy armor risked serious injury and winding. If everything played out and Haruka didn't immediately escape the grasp of her chain mace, then Eiko would stop attempting to silence the ringing and instead let go of her mace and begin reaching for switches hidden in her armor. Flicking one to release some sort of valve before shortly after a black liquid would begin releasing from a hose running down the chain.

The Hound of Hikari would be rather relentless in his assault and with a ring of his chimes fully enlighten his suit again. Quickly bursting after the clone created, he'd use the sounds of movement to pick his path. The whiz of the kunai being enough for him to jump at it grasping the note before it could explode. The glow on his gloves hands fading, as the seal would seem to lose all power before tattering. Charging at the clone, he'd attempt to hit it with a swipe of his other gauntlet. That side still glowing would also disperse if contact to the clone was made, as the clone despite being made of stone would be slashed through like warm butter by glow of the glove. The chakra infusing life into the earth was what made it possible, but could the jounin already put that together?

The Hound of Hikari was a close range specialist, but he lacked sensory and thus would be left otherwise at a loss for where Rentaro went. "Not so brave anymore are we shinobi?!" The armored man roared out, as he'd once again sway his arms to shift and play the chimes. His armor in the patches where light had been lost would once again be restored.

Jounin
Taijutsu
Jutsu Used:

Miyahara Eiko
Adv. Genin
Bukijutsu
Jutsu Used:
NAME: Hebi no O [Snake's Tail]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
DESCRIPTION:
This technique is performed with a chain. The chain with the weight on its end is tossed at the foe with the force applied in a specific way, so that if it hits something, it doesn't bounce off, but instead wraps around and ensnares it. This technique is primarily used to trap opponents.