Cruiseline from HellOct 31, 2021 12:15:47 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

She was almost there just a few more hundred miles before she was able to see her sweetheart but according to the map she was going to need some clearance aboard a boat in order to get across the large body of water separating herself from the Land of Water. "So a port town eh...looks like I’m gonna have to find my way onboard one o dhese boats, now where can I buy a ticket?” the girl would think as she pulled out her wallet only to open it up and realize she was flat broke, she had a few bucks but not enough for a ferry. "Ah, right I think I used awl of my emergency money dhose royals gave me to cova my dinner back at dat steak joint.” now somewhat penniless the normally well of Okadan needed a plan.

It was at that moment she’d heard a town crier shouting in the center of town. "Come one, Come All legendary arm wrestling champion claims he can’t be beat any who can dethrone him get free passage aboard the S.S. Highwater the finest cruise liner in all of Tea Country.” the girl would raise a brow and head towards the town crier. "Hey free cruise, where can I find dis guy?” she’d ask looking to the town crier. "Ah little lady he’s in the Salt Bay Tavern just head to the back of the town you can’t miss it!”

Hearing his explanation the girl would make her way towards the tavern just as he instructed but upon arrival would see a grown man thrown out the window, and would let out a whistle as if to say "Damn..." she’d look inside and notice that everyone in there was an adult and that she’d need some kind of a disguise in order to get inside. And with a smirk she’d utilize her transformation jutsu in order to transform into an older looking version of herself, fuller curves and a much more appealing visage.

She’d head inside and immediately start getting looks from the men inside of the bar able to spot her target in the back seemingly locked in an arm wrestling competition with the attention of the bar focused for the most part on him. And with Taki making her way towards him she could already tell this was going to be easy but nothing ever was and just as she attempted to get herself in on the action a man would approach her who looked far less than attractive and reeked of liquor. "So hey pretty lady you got a name?” he’d say baring his horrid looking teeth. Taki would roll her eyes. "Yeah it’s Taki Okada...and I don’t like dicks.” there was a double entendre there behind her words but clearly this guy didn’t get the picture she walked away and attempted to put his hands on her only to be met with a swift right cross from the orange leotard wearing girl and get laid out onto the ground in no time flat.

As the man was knocked to the ground, Taki would continue on and one of his friends would help him up eyeing the girl. With her lightweight handled she’s make her way over towards the crowd of people who seemed to be chanting "Hoo, Hoo, Hoo.” only to let out a raucous. "Yaaaeeaay!” when the champion managed to take down yet another opponent. Upon arriving to her destination she’d see a man in a well dressed set of clothes with a bald head who seemed to be a mountain of a beef with muscles bulging even through his clothes. He had style class and money and judging by the way he carried himself he sure loved to show it.

"So you da guy everyone was talking about...well time to pay up?” the man would turn and face the young Okadan taking note of her attire. "Well boys looks like we got another on the chopping block, but hey I ain’t going easy on ya just cause you’re a pretty face.” the girl would get in position placing her hand across from his ready to arm wrestle. "Trust me you won’t gotta.” she’d say flexing her fingers. "So ya ready to lose?” the girl would state. The guy smiled a cocky smile. "I like you girlie, you ain’t like all the other bitches in this place.” he’d take her hand and lock up with her. "Yeah well I hope you’re including that self in that statement cause I’m about to make you my bitch.” his smirk would fade as his grip tightened.

"Real funny sweetheart.” with that the referee would look to both participants and shout "Begin!” the man would begin attempting to try and pull the girls arm down and the girl just wouldn’t budge yawning as he attempting to move her arm. "What da hell…?” after a moment he’d keep trying and then with little to no effort she’d take his arm and slam it down putting his entire arm through the table causing him to flop to the ground and the ticket to come flying out of his pocket which Taki would grab. "Thank you...sweetheart.” the girl would say as she took the ticket and prepared to head off. However in the few moments after the exchange she’d make her way out the door. "Hey...who are ya…?” the floored man would say.

Taki would turn and face him, and would comically point to herself. "Who me...well I’m glad you asked…” she’d place her hands inside of her pockets and pull out her microphone causing an audible "what the fuck…?” to be heard from one of the patrons. "I am the Champion of the Okada Clan, and the #1 Sage apprentice this side of the land o stone. But you can call me...Taki "Lil’ Bakuan.” Okada, and the pleasure is awl yours.” as she finished her over the top introduction she’d hear something, the sounds of a man calling out to her.

"Hey that’s her!” the voice would say as he got closer it would be revealed that it was actually the guy who she had knocked out moments ago looks like he’d left the joint and came back with backup. Seeing trouble Taki would dispel her transformation revealing her child like form causing even more confusion from the crowd as she bolted from the scene. "Gotta get back to da port.” as she made her way there she’d look down at the ticket and note the time for the boat to depart.

"Port 4C at...12:45 that’s in like...5 minutes I gotta book it!” using her superior physical strength the girl would make a mad dash towards the port and make it to the port. "Last call!” said a fancy looking gentlemen taking tickets at the dock for the boat. "Hey I got my ticket right ere!” the man would take her ticket and examine it looking down at her. "Excuse me little girl but where are your parents?” she’d then sigh with aggravation and would perform another transformation jutsu this time being her sexy jutsu which was similar to the one she had used prior but far mor scandalous.

"C’mon mista ticket master...can’t you see I’m a big girl?” she’d say placing a hand by her lip in order to try and seduce the ticket master. "Y-yes well I suppose I could make an exception.” he’d say flustered. Taki would slap his cheek gently. "Good boy.” after a moment she’d dispel the jutsu and make her way on board.

And upon heading inside was captivated by how it looked and saw countless people in all manner of dress some looking like they were going to a business meeting and others looking like they were going to the beach. She’d follow the signs and make her way up to the deck of the boat seeing all manner of scantily clad people and party goers.

As she got up top she’d hear a group of guys from down below looking ever so lost on their hunt for her. "You can run but you can’t hide kid!” Taki being the rabble rouser she is couldn’t resist gloating standing aboard the railing on the end of the boat and shouting down at her would be pursuers. "Hey suck my ass, ya loosas!” she’d say crotch chopping towards the thugs at the bottom as the boat began to take off, with a loud blaring of it’s horn, with a satisfied grin the girl would turn around and see a foldable beach chair perfectly open and she’d take off her jacket and take a seat, a man passing by placing some kind of a drink down whose contents she wasn’t even sure what they were and taking a sip of the bitter beverage and coughing it up immediately. "Eww...what is this crap.”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

1500 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 31, 2021 12:17:04 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Cruiseline from HellNov 7, 2021 9:20:31 GMT -5
Futago Chichi
"Chiiiyaaa~!!!"
Futago Chichi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age birthday rank Chunnin occupation

In Kusagakure Chichi was easily one of the worst shinobi to keep a confident track record. Not that she was totally uncapable of missions, but it usually was clear with any level of complexity a mission would lose the Futago's interest. It was for this reason Chichi was usually a tag along body and not someone to take charge of a mission. The only typical exception was the retrieval of lost cats, the pinkette pretty much was a professional in that degree. There'd be an unlikely scenario though to which Chichi's assets and general demeanor could aid her in completing a somewhat important mission.

It was so important Yamato had even started with, "Chichi this is very important and I need you to listen..." Well it was also needlessly boring and like so specific, but I think it went a little like this. "Bla-bla-bla-bla-bla, take bla-bla-bla-bla to uh, bla-bla-blah. Bla-bla-bla-bla free passage on S.S. Highwater." That was the part which stuck the most. "Bla-bla-bla-bla, important rich dude, bla-bla-bla important. Do you understand?" Chichi swore she'd seen her old partner have like a crease near his crotch and kind of thought about that more than a lot of the words spoken. So when she was asked if she understood, she'd promptly salute and say. "Yessir Yamato-kun! That like totally all clicked~!" Enthusiastic as ever she'd head off on this mission boldy.

Spiking a drink she prepared on her journey out to the cruise, she'd lament again how cool it was the Yamato would treat her to a free pleasure cruise. So cool. The effects of her concoction would make her sort of come to at the port. It was basically fast travelling though she'd usually lose and gain some items she couldn't recall. Stumbling a bit as the drinks effects finally wore off, she'd over to the boat and show her ticket before getting on and going to her room. She didn't want to wear her claws anymore and she really needed to find the highest percent liquid immediately. Chichi was pretty confident she'd drunk on her blackout walk, but like how much? When would it wear off? She couldn't risk it being soon.

Changing into a blue with pink trim low coverage bikini and some blue flops, the chuunin would disembark from her room in the cruise ship back to the upper deck. It'd not take her long to find the bar and get the beverage only 10% off from being pure alcohol. It was a clear beverage and the tall glass she requested would have a lime attached. A lime, lemon or orange wedge was slapped onto seemingly every cup. People were getting acquainted with their sea-legs and despite the presence of a goddess among them, none would really crowd or commit focus to the pinkette. It was fine the party hadn't really begun.

A loudmouth among the patrons of the ship would stick out and so Chichi couldn't help noticing Taki mid gesture. She'd take a sip of her drink and consider, what'd been the intention of the gesture. Some people were new to being degenerates though, so perhaps Chichi had just found a student in needed of guidance. Though further watching the blonde would reveal to Chichi she was a ninja. Like Chichi's a shinobi, but most shinobi have stick in the mud syndrome. Kind of made the pinkette question her decision, but then the heinous act would happen before her eyes.

Taki would spit up her drink and with a very quick look of shock and displeasure, Chichi would revert to a confident smile. Her legs crossing with each stride, as she'd do a model runway walk to the other shinobi. "Eh-chi-chi-chi~" The woman would snicker to get Taki's attention. "That crap is the ticket to the real party on this cruise. I'm guessing it's your first time having a real drink?" The Kunoichi would ask, as she'd almost loom over the younger girl. "You're drinking it wrong sweetie~ Here let me show you how to drink something like that." Chichi would state before immediately giving her demonstration.

The pinkette's technique was quite impressive, she'd take the lip of the glass to her lips and pour leaning her head back. It was instantaneous, but as quickly in a smooth fashion as possible the full contents of the drink would be poured into Chichi's mouth. At the same time she was pouring, she had also moved her fingers to her nose and pinched it shut. Finishing the drink she'd let go of her nose and lower the glass, her free hand now taking the lime and bring it to her mouth. She'd bite down on it and give it a suck. Afterwards she'd let out an exhale and cheers her glass to Taki.

"The trick is you taste the last thing you had just before breathing, so if you chase that drink with another taste, then bam it's all fun no consequences~" This wasn't true at all, but the grass shinobi wasn't going to admit she got into trouble. She likely wasn't going to remember the trouble either. She had away of sleeping off consequences, but also quite a skill for avoiding authority when absolutely necessary.
last edit by Futago Chichi on Nov 7, 2021 9:25:18 GMT -5
Yoshiko has written 174 posts
Cruiseline from HellNov 7, 2021 12:35:02 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl continued to cough up her drink the girl would find herself being approached by an older woman who had next to nothing on, prompting a small nosebleed from the young Okadan, this was her type of lady. But she needed to restrain herself she had a lady to see and would not give in to temptation not this time she could look but definitely not touch.

After a moment the girl would demonstrate how to properly take in the drink and Taki would be horribly distracted by the womans features to pay attention but she got some of the gist of it and would try and duplicate her actions by plugging her nose and downing the drink, after she was done the girl would shake her head it was bitter stuff but it went down and it was kinda fun, reminder her of that stuff her dad would always say tasted bitter

"What is dis stuff anyway...oh and uhh...hi the names, Taki "Bakudan.” Okada!” da pleasure is clearly all mine. She’d say eyeing the girl up and down. "And who are...you?” she’d say pouring on the charm enough to flatter her but not to flirt with her, clearly this girl was out of Taki’s league but even if she wasn’t tied down that would most certainly not stop her from trying.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

215 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Cruiseline from HellNov 16, 2021 10:38:45 GMT -5
Futago Chichi
"Chiiiyaaa~!!!"
Futago Chichi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

"It's called a refresher, it's good for your buzz and the key to a great time!" Chichi was definitely the closest thing to volatile drug marketing, as she'd very nonchalantly promote this child into idolizing drinking. Though to the pinkette her words were quite true, she'd grown so dependent on the addiction she'd like be in trouble if she took a break. She could almost certainly get another person drunk, if she donated her blood to them. They might even die of alcohol poisoning from it.

There'd be a weakly delivered, but boisterous announcement of the girls name. It wasn't really the Futago's strong point to remember names, but there was like three, so she'd probably get some of one right. Er... There'd be a cute nickname instead the chuunin could imagine up. However now was the time the pinkette could introduce herself! Perking up with a slight jolt, she'd proudly exclaim. "I'm Chichi!" Despite clearly winning the other girls approval, Chichi would still overplay her looks.

Her introduction would come along with her leaning in towards the wrestler, her hands pressed together between her thighs. Her elbows near her gut pushing magnificent mounds out more so towards the Iwagakure shinobi too. Clearly Taki approved, so the goddess wouldn't mind adorning her fan with service. Though, she'd even add. "You seem fuunnn cutie~!! Wanna be my drinking buddy tonight?" Chichi would ask leaning in further, practically face to face with the genin. Her hand reaching up to stroke the younger girls chin. As she'd let out a moan to bait out a quicker response. "Ah~?"

An on looker who was propping themselves and leaning over the ships rail for a better view. Would be so sucked into the creepy woman's shinobi seduction, he'd lose balance and fall off the rail crashing on the deck. To remind the two they were out and aboard a cruise line. Chichi though would only look back with a smile and flirtatious wave. Taki though would draw attention, to which Chichi would capitalize. If things went wrong, the more experienced drinker, Chichi would have the advantage in slipping trouble. Leaving the ships 'only shinobi' to fend for themselves. This was in fact the closest thing to smart the Futago could pull off on a yearly basis.

Cruiseline from HellNov 16, 2021 13:03:20 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"Well I'm game for more." she'd say having let the bitter flavor wash out of her mouth. But as the the girl stood admiring the view in front of her in only got better as the woman began to flaunt herself, making the Okada go gaga over what she was seeing, it looked like her charms worked her mother did always say she was cute kid. "Pleasure to meetcha…” she’d say as her eyes watched her body work it's magic.

After a moment however she’d place a hand on the girls chin leaning in and causing the girl’s skin to turn warm as the tips of her fingers touched her chin she’d then ask if she’d want to be her drinking buddy, letting out a soft moan which sent the girl into hormonal overdrive. "Y-yeah sure...b-bottoms up right? Let's have some fun.” the girl needed to keep her cool and try not to show that this woman was turning her into a stammering puddle but was failing badly.

"Maan, if I wasn’t going to see my lady I’d really like to be more than just her drinking buddy.” the youth would think. The girl was a perfect 10 and she definitely wanted to see more and was more than happy to let her lead the way if it meant a better view of what she was working with.

As this went on however the girl wouldn’t notice that someone had crash onto the deck but it looked like they were a bit lost in the view too and with one this good who could blame them. She’d peer over for a moment to rubberneck before turning back to the distracting sight in front of her. "So...uhh...what’re we drinking?” the girl would ask looking up at her drinking partner as she’d remove her jacket revealing a bit more of herself still stuck in her gaze her eyes focusing on her, as she stood paralyzed by her appeal.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

339 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 16, 2021 13:04:43 GMT -5
Cruiseline from HellDec 2, 2021 22:09:02 GMT -5
Futago Chichi
"Chiiiyaaa~!!!"
Futago Chichi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

"I prefer bottoms down, but that's illegal. They call that in day scent ex-poser, but don't be fooled either by the name of the crime it applies to night too." Chichi other than a few rule fun long words, didn't typically keep or remember anything past a six letter count. Even that'd be a massive stretch for the kunoichi. Granted Taki wasn't too distracted by the glisten of Chichi's curves, she might start realizing the fact this human bean hadn't much more than a bean for a brain.

Thankfully the chuunin didn't need a brain to be her best self. Instead she had the genetics to retain a youthful look and the figure of a goddess blessed to her. Somehow she'd even outrank the clearly more devoted shinobi, though it was clear that this stone kunoichi wasn't devout enough to resist the Futago's charms. Chichi's clear asset was front and center, pushed forward and threatening to smoother the Okada if she wasn't careful. More importantly though what Chichi had was an uncanny bond of friendship, a thing any true Naruto fan would know was best. Believe it!

"What haven't you tried so far? We'll start from there, then proceed with whatever you like most!" Chichi would answer to the question of what they'd be drinking. Had the woman really not noticed the genin's age difference or lack of drinking expertise? No. This was in fact the perfect reason to start intense training. No body quite recovers like a young body. Life could be short especially for a shinobi, a shinobi in a war mongering village, an athlete with a dangerous profession, a person whom lives near avalanches and spiky hard rocks, a drinker WAIT that's Chichi... Actually Chichi wouldn't know any of this, none of this was written here Meep. A-And, by none I mean everything after a young body... hmm, that doesn't sound right.

In fact Chichi had a good idea the girl wouldn't know the name of drinks. It'd make entertaining her much easier, she'd be able to make up names for all the mysterious liquids they'd be drinking. Confident not a single shot of snickleberry cream or glass of marmaduke whiskey would be questioned of their true content. Booze could be complicated anyway, she knew more actual drink titles than jutsu, but that really didn't say a lot. She was also too vapid to remember which concoction taste matched what drink title. Instead the two's goal would simply acquiring as much free booze as possible, it'd luckily come that way in portions on these cruise. However there'd be a bar with fancier extra priced drinks, but certainly plenty of losers proud patrons able to be tricked into buying drinks willing to kindly share their wealth with the kunoichi.

A momentary glance would go to the dropped jacket. It's look was special, if she wasn't so adamantly against layers she'd consider swiping it. The consideration was more than enough to trigger the pinkette though to declare a kneejerk drunk plan. "I know we just met, but if I am going to show you the ropes of a great time! Then I'd strongly suggest we go back to my room, so you can lighten your load and you won't have to worry about losing anything to swippers!" She'd gleefully state before looking over her shoulder, her eyes narrowing as she'd look over every bit of visible deck. "Fucking fox." She'd whisper to herself, so quiet it'd be mistaken for a breath.

Quickly and quite swiftly for a non-shinobi Chichi would throw an arm around Taki, then with a yank pull her into her side. Squishing the younger shinobi into her softer rounder frame. Her free arm pointing in the direction they'd need to go to get to her room, as the troublemaker would charismatically command the child. "TAKE YOUR COAT AND COME WITH ME!" Wait that doesn't sound right? Or maybe that's the point! (Insert Preferred Quagmire GIF here)

Edit: I needed six more words.

last edit by Futago Chichi on Dec 2, 2021 22:12:08 GMT -5
Cruiseline from HellDec 17, 2021 0:30:06 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl seemed to be captivated by the curves of the voluptuous woman before her. She’d ask her about whatever drinks she wanted to try. The girl would look up at the woman. "To be honest, I ain’t really tried anythin’” she’d state being pretty straight forward. "But anything's gotta betta than that crap I just drank…” the girls eyes would raise towards the older woman's chest. "Uhhh…maybe a glass of mi–” however as the young blonde found herself distracted by the body of the babe in front of her she’d be pulled in her face colliding with some of her curvature.

Practically causing the girl to become somewhat red hot overhearing the invitation into her room. "Y-yeah s-sure…” she’d follow along enjoying the pleasures of being around such a rare specimen of a woman. But there was a small part of her that felt like she was kind of in the wrong knowing the reason why she was going where she was going and remembered what had happened the last time she had let herself give into to these emotions and how she’d hurt someone whom she deeply cared about.

In the process of doing so and while she’d love to be attached at the hip to this lady in more ways than one, pretzeled in fact. She knew she needed to keep boundaries and after some time pulled herself away just enough to be at a comfortable distance. "There ya go Taki know you’re doing it.” she’d think to herself rather proudly, after some time she’d arrive at the girls room and would look to her. "Soo uhh we’re just putting my stuff down in ere right…?” she’d ask.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

238 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 17, 2021 0:31:18 GMT -5
Cruiseline from HellDec 21, 2021 21:24:17 GMT -5
Futago Chichi
"Chiiiyaaa~!!!"
Futago Chichi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

Chichi couldn't help but be totally oblivious to the moral debating going on in Taki. Certainly the chuunin understood a lot of people were stuck up over nothing when it came to lewdness. Though she personally never understood the restrains of relationships. It just seemed like a really silly idea to give up potential for loyalty, if anything it was kind of rude to all the potentials! Missed opportunities and lost bonds.

Granted it wasn't understanding to which Chichi had missed Taki's struggles, it was mostly due to her being mentally indisposed and typically narrowminded. The only thing which registered to the pink haired kunoichi was Taki shifting herself away. Maybe it was because they'd made it to the room and she'd taken too many doors to the face. Opening the door though her follower or perhaps better labeled hostage, would interrupt their swift movement with a question. "Eh?" She didn't expect a question.

She'd also not be a fan of questions, as they'd often throw her for a loop. She rarely thought like a normal person, so what was obvious to Taki was opposite world for Chichi. Granted the marble minded woman even could translate the verbiage used or hold interest to hear it end. "Yeah, I don't see why we'd be putting it down anywhere else later." Chichi would respond as she'd skip into the ships room, it'd have a bed, a large closet, a door to a personal bathroom and a mini fridge.

The pinkette skipping to the closet where a large dresser stood. Pulling open an empty drawer, Chichi would gesture to Taki possibly still in the hall. Before popping up with a small hop, before gayly bouncing over to the mini firdge. "Ooooh, I bet they're solidified by now!" The Chuunin would declare, as she'd open up it's small freezer hatch. Pulling out two hands full of small shot glasses, they'd appear to have varied flavored jellos.

"Yes! These'll help you with the taste issue." The Futago would state to her new friend with a smile, as she'd walk back up to the Iwagakure shinobi and hold out one of her hands. Her dexxxterous grip holding four glasses at once per hand. As she'd hand over four glasses, she'd also reposition the shots in her other hand. Placing each glass upon a knuckle, before lifting it over her head a little. She'd throw her head back and pushing over one glass with her thumb, she'd chain reaction knock over each. Jello just recently reaching almost solidification still managing to slip out and into the girls mouth. Swallowed in the blink of an eye, before she'd flick her wrist back needlessly tossing the glasses across the room randomly. A mess, but one she'd likely not clean herself.

Cruiseline from HellDec 23, 2021 20:36:19 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would walk with the scantily clad girl doing her best to hold herself back from becoming a bit too red faced she was on her best behavior but this girl did not make it easy as they made it into her room the girl would set her stuff down on the bed and would watch the girls waist wiggle as she made her way to the fridge in her room, pulling out quite a few glasses and more alcohol, the girl would take the drink which now had something in it that changed the taste she’d take a sip of it and it was still bitter but after a moment it’d have a sweet taste too it.

As the sweet drink went down her throat it’s whimsical taste would out a smile on her face. "Heey, dis ain’t bad! Gimme some more!” the eager young girl would remark wanting more of this funny tasting juice, but little did she know how much of a wild ride not she was in for.

She was no stranger to the effects alcohol had on her family but didn’t really know how it was going to affect her. She’d take another drink and would take a seat on the girls bed lounging around for the moment, basking in it, doing her best to not to stare at the older girl despite how much she wanted too, just trying to keep her mind focused on her sweetie and the fun the two of them would have when they finally got together.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

257 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 23, 2021 20:36:36 GMT -5
Cruiseline from HellJan 18, 2022 19:21:44 GMT -5
Futago Chichi
"Chiiiyaaa~!!!"
Futago Chichi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

"AYE! She likes jello shots!" Chichi would exclaim, as she'd see much more enjoyment on her new friends face. It'd seem the more child friendly booze fit this child, perhaps this was the sign for the chuunin she should be around the genin. NAH! It'd be fine~! It was always fine, it was kids who had some of the craziest stamina and bounced back the most. A kid like could with stand and recover from injuries adults never could. At least that'd be what the pinkette told, herself as she'd give a modest reply to the wrestler.

"These guys take preparation sweetie~ I'll make more, we'll just have to wait for it to, quack waggle gate!" Chichi didn't know the real world, but got damn was she close. She was certain it was right on the nose, or bill in this case because ducks quack. Pouring powder into each shot glass, before then adding vodka, she'd load the colored liquid shots back into the fridge. To let the solidifying process take place. Noticing though her teammate for this mission was however indulging the beds relief a bit too much.

"Come on dreamy the trips just begun!" Chichi stated while giving Taki a quick pinch of the thigh to startle her up. Then hopefully with her attention better focused and less relaxed, she'd wave for the younger kunoichi to follow. "There's a limitless world of potential outside of this room, come on~!" Continuing to egg the girl on into going out with her. If successful the two would be heading immediately to the ballroom of the cruise. A spot which would have a bar and a buffet, as well as a more bustling atmosphere. People usually came here to mingle after dropping off their travel bags in their own rooms.

Cruiseline from HellFeb 22, 2022 21:49:55 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl took in her last shot and shook her head she frowned learning that their weren’t going to be any more but the night was still young she supposed and when egged on by the young lady to head out with her she agreed setting down her jacket leaving her with nothing but her leotard and boots yeah she totally wouldn’t stand out dressed like that on a ship full of people who looked like a million bucks but for all she knows she might get recognized while she was out and about.

As she headed out towards the banquet hall the girl found herself amongst a crowd of people some still in their bathing suits others dressed rather extravagantly, with Taki’s figure and height she could easily pass as a young adult passenger and upon heading inside would be hit with a bit of sensory overload there was good food, nice music played by a live band and of course a wet bar. It looked like some of that uppity stuff her mother and father would enjoy she was much happier being above deck where all the action was, but she was mostly along for the ride and didn’t exactly want to leave behind her chaperone. As she stood around her stomach would rumble and she’d make her way towards the buffet table looking for the greasiest food she could get her hands on. "Aww yeah!” there were lots of lively ladies around and even a few guys who own age who seemed to approach her as she made her way to her table with a massive plate of food mostly comprised of meat which she’d munch on to her hearts content.

"Hey dude, check out that chick over there…Watch this I’m totally gonna nail her address.” Taki who would notice the boy walk over took a big swig of the soda she had grabbed and smiled to him, knowing exactly what he was trying to pull. As he schmoozed his way on over the girl would wait just a brief moment. "Hey girl, saw you from across the way and uhh…I was thinking how about you and me…” the girl would feign interest and then meet his gaze only to belch in the boys face. The look of horror on his face as he plugged his nose as the stench assaulted him brought a look of pure joy on the Okadan’s face as she laughed as scurried back over towards his friend.

How for as good as a time she was having things seemed to be picking up as a shady looking individual who was lost among the crowd disguised as a member of the floor staff would leer his shifty eyes across the floor, looking about at his subordinates as if to give a signal and suddenly the first act was under way.

Removing his jacket a young man who looked to be about Chichi’s age would make a declaration. "Lock em down boys!” suddenly two men from either side of the doors would begin to shut the place down locking each of the doors from either side down. "Huh…?” Taki would state as she looked around just about to finish taking another bite of meat. There was a panic amongst the individuals involved. And Taki would sigh. "Man…it ain’t neva easy.”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

557 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Cruiseline from HellMar 15, 2022 17:50:39 GMT -5
Futago Chichi
"Chiiiyaaa~!!!"
Futago Chichi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

Chichi in a self serving fashion would do a fashionably bad job showing Taki around. They'd head to the banquet and before them would be many treasures, a lot more than even the wrestler noted. To which the worrisome chuunin knew, but didn't know better than to avoid. She'd navigate into the crowd with her new friend stealing one drink at a time. Some waiting staff had glasses of champaign, but so did guests often already lost in conversation. If they miss the subtle grasp as not a friend trying to help burden the weight, then the devious cat burglar would down their drink.

Perusing more so for the fine and fancier drinks, they'd slowly blur out of importance. An imaginary leash would keep Chichi roughly within ear shot of the Iwagakure genin, she'd not be doing it for the Okada's favor though. If things got out of hand, well Chichi would rather have the head strong person her side. There was no pre-thought on whether they'd be threatened by a hostile take over, even if it'd possibly been her mission or something. Instead the pinkette expected one thing and only one thing cat fights and rough rousing. A mixture of booze and varied classed individuals, it was always a recipe for a fight here or there.

"Eh-chi-chi-chi~" The pinkette laughed at the failed advance on her friend. "Didn't even give him a chance to tell you his offer. Sometimes people promise crazy things and actually back them you know." The woman would advice in an honest attempt to be a good 'friend'. Though perhaps the pinkette was too often willing to accept offers, but to her why people turned down clear gains? She'd never understand that social stigma, it was beneath her degeneracy. Or maybe she was simply to drunk to tell the difference between

After a moment of settling in everything would go haywire, as the ship seemed to be getting taken over. Confused on the lockdown statement, Chichi assumed they were locking the bar down. Some cruises would close the bar at a certain hour, but it couldn't be that hour. Surely she hadn't blacked out again?! Concern filled her heart, as the adrenaline would start to hit a little. Taking a full bottle of something, she'd chug it down then quickly call out. "NOT MY BOOZE!" Before quickly smacking the bottle against the nearest hijacker. De-clawed she'd be forced to fight dirty.

Cruiseline from HellMar 15, 2022 20:07:07 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As things got rowdy on board Taki would look to the nearest door and see a man holding it down along with a few others out in the distance. They were surrounded, being subtle Taki would take pause and allow herself to gather small amounts of sage energy taking time to tune out the atmosphere around her and concentrate on pulling in whatever natural energy she could gather.

As she did this the members of the audience would begin to panic as the sound of glass shattering could be heard as one of the members of the hijacking party would find themselves decked by the older Kusa chunin’s glass bottle. "Gaah.” the man would reel back as the shards of glass would cause blood to pour down the back of his head. "Shit…” he’d look to the young woman with the bottle and would break a bottle of his own. "Eyy boys! I could use a hand ere!” he’d call out shortly there after one of the other members who was guardian Taki’s section of the ship would make his way over towards her.

Taki would spot him past just as she shut her eyes making towards the girl and brandishing a small butterfly knife, clearly these men were thugs of some kind but could they stack up a fully trained shinobi only time could tell. For now Taki needed to bide hers and when the time was right she’d be there to help her well endowed female companion deal with these high water hijackers.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

Chi Chi finds herself surrounded whilst Taki gathers energy to take advantage of Sage mode!

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

255 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 15, 2022 20:08:37 GMT -5
Cruiseline from HellMay 4, 2022 16:02:19 GMT -5
Futago Chichi
"Chiiiyaaa~!!!"
Futago Chichi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

Chichi wasn't really all about the noise of professional shinobi fighting. It was exhausting and often required some level of claimed responsibility. Nothing the Pinkette she just didn't want the bar to be closed down, it seemed like this crew of evil bar closers weren't going to easily subside. Her attack would be met by that individual cracking a glass to have his own weapon. Chichi didn't actually wanna risk injury, she was far to drunk for that and this dude would call for help too. Ugh! Where was that wrestler she'd been with only moments earlier. This was certainly a bad situation she could solve with summons and feel more at home with claws.

Nah! Those things again would settle her into responsibility again. She'd size up her foe, as though she'd be willing to trade bottle blows. Instead though she'd quickly pull back and run tossing the rest of the bottle at the face of the back-up coming. Charging to the closest table, she'd rip a plate off it and huck to the first guy probably chasing her now. As she'd do it she'd hop up onto the table with surprising limberness. At a higher ground she'd be able to spot all the thugs, at least identify what seemed to be the people organizing the crowd to not be partying.

"You'll never end my party!" She'd roar hopping from table to table to keep a distance and if she had the space grabbing whatever plate, glass or silverware she could find to huck at the hijackers. Where was the rambunctious girl in orange already?! Chichi wasn't planning her moves ahead of time, so if the people were observant they could probably corner her. However if they were distracted at the view or simply not paying attention her skill could just easily keep her away. Would these baddies use bronze or brains? Or Brands. Maybe Bands, Raybands that you can get with code Chichi right now.