Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]

compose a reply
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 6, 2021 12:23:22 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"open your heart and you shall see!".
"'Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom" - Søren Kierkegaard.

Not THAT busted, perhaps!?

Wahei
and Shigure was busted after their sneaking-in attempt into Kazuhira's 'secret' lab (or, at least, not "public known" lab) within the scientifics. The things went from bad to worse when Wahei suddenly crashed into a mental crisis ripping a poster apart and screaming like hell. Both of them was now face to face with some blackops authority attending by "Shinsuke" - if that's was his real name. 

- I mean it, guys, I'm dead serious now - he's tone changed to something more serious than before - what the fuck you were doing in that lab? - albeit having that serious tone, Shinsuke's eyes was firmly staring at Wahei who was assuming an unusual quite and complacent behavior.

Shigure was probably thinking in the best way out, thinking about the sensei or even what his family would think, but also noticing that Wahei was strangely quiet indeed. And that was some sort of outcome of his mental crack, maybe. But the point raised by Shinsuke was a good one. I mean, "what the fuck is going on" - with Wahei? Why he looked like a zombie, lost inside in the depths of his own mind? Shigure always knew that his friend was something else but now it was becoming more and more evident that really was something else going on around him. As a matter of fact, it was more than clear that Wahei wouldn't be the one answering the questions - Why on earth are you so speechless all of sudden, kid? Did the cat ate your tongue or something? - I mean, you know? Because that mission of your and... well... nevermind... are you good? Is he good? 
- and in case someone is counting, that would've won "the most awkward moment award" of the day - at least for now. But the point is: that way of talking and speaking... that was quite of... familiar?

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Dynamic Duo!
- Implanted Byakugan SideQuest [Part II] -
[ ]
[319 Words]

Mission appeal approved here
last edit by Wahei on Nov 9, 2021 12:11:55 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 7, 2021 13:09:30 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"open your heart and we shall see".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

SHINSUKE

Shigure sighed deeply. They were in what it seemed to be a sea of trouble right now, and there was no easy way out of it. In his mind, he was just afraid word of the Byakugan would spread and his father would hear about it before it was done. That was a big problem, as he was pretty sure he would be against having anybody else taking possession of the doujutsu, no matter what Natsuo had wished for; as a member of the branch house, his opinion did not matter to the head of the clan, that was the sad reality of the Hyuuga clan.

Wahei was a mess right now, and Shigure didn't even have the time to process the weird voice he heard coming out of his mouth before Shinsuke showed up. In any case, he seemed to be all over the boy and Shigure decided it was about time to take action. He walked in between them and stared at Shinsuke dead in the eyes. His brows were frowned and his expression was unusually serious.

"Sir, he had a mental breakdown, but can you blame him? After all he has been through in his life, and everything we found out today? I mean... I'm pretty shocked myself! But I need to see this through! Natsuo was not only my sensei, he was my uncle." he said, pausing for a moment, folding his arms in front of his chest. "Take us to the Hokage, if you need... But, if it involves a Byakugan, I believe this is above your jurisdiction, and, if anything, it is a matter for the Hyuuga clan and the Kage." he added, hoping that the man would back-off as bit, or at the very least give them a chance to discuss the matter with Keisuke.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

C-Rank Mission
Implanted Byakugan Sidequest
[]
[307 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 7, 2021 13:57:56 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"'The art of the deal is not the art of war" - Chicago Booth Review.

And deal is a deal. Right!?

Shinsuke
 stared Shigure until he finally gave an answer. A pretty brave one, he had to admit. His pinky-eyes staring at Shigure would reveal his curiosity but above all his clear impression of surprise - "This kiddo got ball, I give him that" - and then his sight jumped straight to Wahei. Right after he stood up and get gloser to him, and Wahei response by looking to him back with plenty anger look into his eyes - So you know what he's been through? I mean, for real? - Shinsuke replied of some sorrow in his tone, but he was still loking into Wahei. - And do you even know why he had this... how did you call it again? "Metal breakdown"? - Shinsuke knew that Wahei and Shigure were teammates but he was actually confirming his impression that both had more than simply that. They'd probably call each other friends?

By the look into Shigure's eyes, it was obvious. And considering what he had said about the byakugan, probably they were right on track. He cracked a smile tho, when Shigure replied him about jurisdiction - Oh, really? - he asked sarcastically - And what d' you know about my jurisdiction? But no. You know what? You'd probably right. This is your clan's matter since apparently we have this mysterious letter saying that we have a pair of eyes hidden somewhere over the rainbow. Or. Maybe. He's been kept under a unicorn protection! - now he was just provoking, but still looking into Wahei's eyes with that thoughtful look.

I guess you're right, Shigure-san... I probably should get your father here along with the clan's headmasters. And ask 'em what they think of this theory of yours. Those claims too, of course. Including the fact that you and your little friend here have just broken into a scientific lab for such claims going behind everyone's back. - He was playing tough. And he was good. After a moment of silence, he finally cracked a smile - Or... maybe... 

His voice had this marauder tone. Another thing slightly familiar for the Hyuga. Finally he took his eyes off from Wahei and turned to look to Shigure again - which was strangely good and bad at the same time. - You guys and I can make a sort of deal... - I mean, after we put this one back on his senses of course. - and then he pulled his sleeve and made a quick seal with one of his hands, concentrating his chakra and grabbing Wahei's head infusing chakra flow straight into his brain. A seal mark was revealed, something that for some reason never had shown up before - even for Shigure's byakugan.

The seal was so soft and smooth that he'd end up hide mixed into the chakra flow system in Wahei's head, but by the infusion it went larger and clear. It was like as if Shinsuke was somehow brainwashing his mind, cleaning the chakra flor enforcing the brain to cool off - as if he was resetting. Wahei fainted in the chair silently and Shinsuke took his hand off.

There you go. In a few minutes he'd be up again fresh new. Probably with a little headache tho... tired, maybe? - it really sounded like a question. - Anyway, in other for me to trust you, I need you to trust me. Quid pro quo, capisce? - probably not. But that way of speaking... now was cleared than ever. It really seemed like he was talking to Wahei.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Dynamic Duo!
[ ]
[593 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 9, 2021 9:43:37 GMT -5
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 7, 2021 14:16:50 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"open your heart and you shall see".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

HIDDEN SEAL

Shigure held his breathe for a bit and ultimately decided to be honest, so he shook his head. "I can only guess why he had that, I would say PTSD? I'm somewhat familiar with that from my own experience, but I'm not a med-nin, I can't say for sure..." he admitted, looking at his friend with a concerned look on his face. But when the subjected switched to the Byakugan at matter, Shigure was bold to challenge the man's jurisdiction, but that was a bluff, one that apparently Shinsuke saw through, as he was quick to call the young Hyuuga out on his bullshit. "Crap..." he thought to himself, gritting his teeth.

If Urashi was brought to this place, things would be pretty bad. Not that he would blame Shigure, if anything, he would tell Shinsuke to back-off and let the Hyuuga deal with the Byakugan, but he would quickly question Shigure on his plan, and if he were to reveal that he wanted to entrust it to his friend, then things would get really bad, and he would be in a sea of trouble, and potentially conflict; he couldn't have that. He was about to open his mouth to protest, but luckily he didn't have to as the man proposed some sort of a deal. Shigure arched one of his brows, intrigued by the sudden proposal. "A deal? What kind of deal?" he bluntly asked.

But before he could talk about the deal, he said he would be putting Wahei back in order and that surprised Shigure, who stared at his friend and then back at the man. Shinsuke touched Wahei's head and a seal appeared out of the blue. Now that it had been activated, Shigure could see the chakra flowing inside his brain and its connection to the seal. That was something he was definitely not expecting and that alarmed him substantially. "A cursed mark?!" that was his first reaction, as he immediately associated that with the Hyuuga's very own cursed seal, but he quickly realised he was mistaken. "No... That's not a cursed mark... But definitely a strong fuuinjutsu..." he said as he analysed it.

Once Shinsuke was done, Wahei fainted and fell on the chair, leaving just Shinsuke and Shigure conscious in the room. The Hyuuga kept his doujutsu activated as he was feeling quite on the edge, but he was willing to hear the man. He wanted Shigure to trust him, and it wasn't as if he had much of a choice at this point so he shrugged. "You know well enough that I don't have a choice but to trust you... So, are you going to tell me what just happened?" he asked, finally letting the veins on the side of his head rest, prompting his eyes to return to its normal state.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

C-Rank Mission
[]
[476 words]
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 7, 2021 15:25:52 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"'Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted, one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?" - Lose Yourself, Eminem.

The proposal!?

Shinsuke
 smiled at Shigure's answer. - Truth be told, I don't think so. Some'd say we always have the choice, tho. Next time, be sure you've got what you need so anyone catch you with your hands dirty, kid. - he then get back into his chair.

Well, I could tell you what happened to Wahei but, considering that's obvious that he kept this secret from you, I'm not gonna be the one to fill you win about what's happening. - his tone now was firm - What I can tell is that he's and he's gonna be fine, as long as the seal you've just saw keep working. - now he was the one shrugging - After all you will have plenty of time to talk about what happened in your way to this disciplinary mission. - he winked to Shigure, getting up and yawning loudly.

I mean, you guys really was busted into some big shit mess, so you can't expect to get clear on this, right? - he was literally smiling and clearly circumventing the system rules - I'm assigning you two, dynamic duo, into a mission far far away to check on an old facility in the far north-east, where Konoha used to keep a team base squad but now is abandoned - and, to be sure, forgotten - your mission and punish is to travel there alone, report its status, confirm if it still can be used in the future and... - he made a dramatic pause, obviously on purpose - You'll have to clean it all - he was literally laughing.

Of course you're not suppose to engage in any conflict at least it is extremely necessary. And you are ordered to fall back immediately in case you find anything out of the protocol. Ninja activity included. This is a C-Rank mission afterall. - then took a scroll out of his vest and then walked toward a table and started writing things up. - Both of you will have plenty time to think and regret about what you've done. And I expect a very big and full in details report when you get back, of course. - now he was just being cynical, with a wide-open scoundrel smile in his face - If you play this straight and report to me accordingly, this little accident won't be recorded in your files and I'll took responsibility for all your actions. - And don't worry. It's not that far... - actually, it was too far for two genins go alone - I mean, you kids are pretty much chunins already and were smart - or dumb - enough to break into the lab by your own, right? I'm pretty sure you can handle this. This "punishment", I mean.  - winked again.

Shinsuke then signed the scroll and rolled it back, sealing it and passing it to Shigure - When Wahei wakes up, take this to the mission room and you shall see how far my "jurisdiction" can go - he chuckled - Tell him that Shinsuke told you to tell him that it was time to go "home" - now his tone was dead serious again. He was a really odd person.

Finally Shinsuke stood up, took another look in Wahei and then walked towards the door - That's all for now. Wahei know the specifics and provide you the details. I need get back on my business so if you excuse me... - that didn't seem like a question, even though he awaited to see if Shigure would say something relevant or not, leaving as soon as he could.

Not long after, Wahei started making sounds of pain, opening his green eyes with a very confused expression. - Huh? Boss? Is that you? My head hurts... - he put his hand on his forehead as if somehow it would ease the pain.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Dynamic Duo!
[ ]
[647 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 9, 2021 9:43:25 GMT -5
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 7, 2021 16:54:30 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header

A NEW MISSION

Shinsuke knew what was up with Wahei, but he decided not to tell Shigure. His reasoning behind that decision was fair; if Wahei didn't feel like sharing, he wouldn't breach his privacy, but at the same time, it seemed like quite the big deal, and sounded irresponsible - almost reckless - to not share that piece of information, but there was nothing he could do; Shinsuke didn't seem like the type that could be convinced otherwise, and Shigure was not the best at manipulating people to do his bidding, his life would've been much easier if he was.

At the very least he shared enough for him to know his friend would be fine as long as the seal was there. "So the seal is paramount to keep him stable... I wonder what this is, guess I will have to wait to find out." he thought to himself, nodding to Shinsuke in acknowledgement of his words. "Fair enough, I suppose." he shrugged, speaking in a serious, yet respectful tone. Then, Shinsuke explained more of their 'punishment' and that intrigued Shigure a bit.

Well, he was sending them to the secret facility, and that was exactly what they intended to do. Figures, they were going there for the Byakugan alone, but the tasks that Shinsuke added were not something Shigure would be opposed to doing, so he was fine with that, so he was more than happy to take the scroll from the man, nodding firmly to him. "That's fine by me, I never wanted to leave this issue unattended." he admitted, and then he paused to listen to the man once again, now that he was talking about Wahei.

It was curious how he mentioned 'home', so maybe this secret facility was the place Wahei was born at, or at least kept for a long while. He didn't know much about it, but he was slowly connecting the dots. "Just who are you, Wahei? Truly... Do you even know?" he pondered for a moment. Wahei would know the specifics, which just further confirmed Shigure's suspicions, and shortly after that, the man took his leave, leaving Shigure and Wahei alone again.

The Hyuuga sit on a chair near his friend and just waited until he regained his consciousness, which happened a few minutes after Shinsuke left the room. Wahei seemed pretty confused, but could anyone really blame him? It took a fuuinjutsu to get him back to normal, and as someone who was recently studying them, he knew just how serious that as. Shigure was stressed, but more than that, he was concerned with the well-being of his friend and the impact this mission could potentially take on him, so when he finally woke up, the Hyuuga stared at him and cracked a somewhat bittersweet smile.

"Hey buddy, are you feeling a bit better? You gave me quite the scare, ya know?" he said, sighing briefly. "Ya know... We got ourselves into a bit of trouble, but Shinsuke offered us a way out. And I think this way out will be within our interests..." he paused, trying to give his friend time to take it all in, but time was a commodity they didn't have to spare right now. "I hate to have to rush you after all that happened, but... Shinsuke said we are going home, to your home. Does that ring a bell?" he asked.

C-Rank Mission
[]
[571 words]
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 7, 2021 19:12:22 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Home is where your heart is, but what a shame
'Cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same
It's beating out of time" - Jesus of Suburbia, Green Day.

We are comin' home?

It was dark and cold. But know there's light and he could feel the warm of being alive. - Yeah... - I mean - I think so - The dizzy noise in his head and the pai was something that slightly went away while Wahei was trying to put one thing or two back in place. He's skin was more pale than usual.

- Tr-trouble?.. Sh-Shinsuke-senpai? Interest? - then like a big wave of information, the short memories stroke his mind link a fast forward movie. They were into a 'mission' to find out what happen to Natsuo byakugan, searching for secrets of their relative's past. The last thing he remembered was that poster. A form of life struggling in the tube. That made he feel anger. Wrath. And that was one of the most dangerous triggers.

- I could really use a glass of water or my head really is going to killing me - the only water filter known was in the hall of the administrative building but they weren't exactly in a most frequented part so they'd probably had to walk towards to get it. But it was Wahei and he literally could create water with chakra, and so he did filling his hand and drinking it back. Something that was wierd enough to be described in more details. - just one second.

He was looking as some kind of zombie or something but at least it was the legit Wahei. His semblance and unique behavior was there - albeit under that exhausted semblance. So Shigure went through the details and Wahei nodded listen to all he had to say. When Shigure mentioned that it was time to go home, Wahei widely opened his eyes and the natural sparkle in it faded, as the boy went a deadly serious expression - I see. - he still was weak but he struggled and succeed on putting it all together and managed to stand up. Surpassing the dizzyness he walked slowly towards the door - I need to pack feel things in my place, then we can go, Shigure-san.

Shigure-san? That sounded absolutely weird. I mean. It was absolutely normal. And that's the odd part, since Shigure would probably not recall the last time Wahei called him by his name. Not even after waking up of that semi kind of come he has just went through.

- Can you please deal with the formalities while I solve this things out? - he seemed somehow anxious but determined - We can meet in the main gate in thirty minutes - first "Shigure". Now he wanted to split? Something certainly wasn't alright. The look in Wahei's eyes was again different but this time it seemed somehow important and confident. There was some odd feeling that maybe he shouldn't get in his way and follow the lead for change, but that was something Shigure would have to decide.

Regardless the decision, Wahei would not make a case and eventually accept in case Shigure decided they should've keep together, but entering home he went directly to his room pushing aside all his talkative nature. He grabbed few things and then went to the bathroom, grab some pills and swallowed it with water from the sink. Right after he washed his face and then got back - Ok. Now we can go.

Wahei would explain the specifics of the mission. The facility that they'd have to follow, the best roads, time of travel, and all sort of information you need to know in a mission like that. He'd be so straight to the point as an artificial voice system. The map he had was marked with a "X" in the coordinate but officially there was nothing there. - Ok. Ready to go, B-boss?

There it was. It was still weak, but the sparkle of him again was still there. Wahei noticed and his eyes rolled to the road. - 'bout what happened. I'm not suppose to talk about it but... - he was somehow struggling inside - I will tell you all you need to know. But I really can do it... here. - Y'know? - I mean - in the village. - little by little he was getting back to normal, apparently.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Dynamic Duo!
[ ]
[708 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 9, 2021 10:35:03 GMT -5
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 9, 2021 9:28:33 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"open your heart and we shall see".

A PLACE CALLED 'HOME'

It was somewhat reassuring that Wahei did know this Shinsuke person, so maybe he could be trusted after all. "Not like we had any choice, anyways." Shigure thought to himself, but at least - now - it seemed that there was a silver lining. Wahei needed some water, no wonder, he had been through a lot, and while Shigure looked around with his Byakugan once again activating, he noticed that the closest water fountain was in the halls of the hospital, which could be a bit tricky. Before he could break teh news to Wahei, however, he had already found a solution with his chakra nature, and that made Shigure scoff, mildly amused by his friend; he was indeed one of a kind.

When the Hyuuga finally managed to tell Wahei they were going 'home', the boy's eyes widened quite a bit, losing its natural - almost innocent - sparkle. "I'm getting the feeling I've only been to the tip of this iceberg that is Wahei... I wonder, just who are you? Or... How much of you are... You? he thought to himself, but at least for now, those thoughts would be kept safe in the secrecy of Shigure's own mind. The cherry on top was when he called him Shigure-san, which was very unusual, but once again the Hyuuga decided this was not the appropriate time to question him about those things, so he was just keeping a mental note of what was going on, so he could bring it up later.

With a firm nod, Shigure agreed to take care of the mission's formalities and to meet Wahei at the gates. "Be well, Wahei-kun. I will see you soon then." he said, his tone was serious, yet slightly concerned, but Shigure just followed his own path, giving his friend space to put his things together. Taking care of the bureaucratic part was easy and he was used to doing so. For most of his Shinobi career following the demise of his team, he was pretty much left to his own devices up until very recently, when Yuuta-sensei finally approached them. Shigure was rather quick and once things were properly taken care of, he headed towards the gates of the village, where he would rendezvous with Wahei.

Once they were reunited, the younger boy explained where they were going and the best route to take, but as he explained things, his voice was slowly shifting from the almost robotic tone, to his normal one. "I see... And we will have the shroud of the night to help us approach the place, it seems..." he said as he stared at the orange sky of dusk. By his calculations, they would arrive at the place a couple hours before the next sunrise, and already anticipating that, Shigure made sure to get them some travel rations and water on the way to the gate, so they didn't have to worry about finding nourishment.

"I'm happy you are willing to share it with me, and I understand... Well, we will be out of the village soon, and we can wait until we sit to eat and rest to share your story." he said, cracking a friendly smile and then moving towards the exit.

Shigure moved at a fast pace as the matter was really pressing, and he was hoping to be back before the end of the following day. He didn't need his family to ask a lot of questions, and they usually didn't if he wasn't gone for more than a few days, but after his fight with the Mist Shinobi and his encounter with Kayaku, Hanako was tailing him as much as possible to make sure he would be safe, it was almost a miracle he managed to be elusive this time. For the most of the trip, they went in silence, and Shigure didn't want it otherwise; it would be good to allow Wahei to recover and put his mind back in order.

As they finally reached a glade, just a few kilometres from their destination, he made a signal for Wahei to stop, so they could eat the rations and rest for a bit. He also threw a bottle of water his way, sitting atop of a tree branch. Taking some good gulps of water, he bit a piece of the travel ration and then stared at his friend. "So... You have a fuuinjutsu in your head... Maybe someone got some ideas from the Hyuuga clan, it seems... What was that all about?" he asked, unable to hide the curiosity in those white eyes.

C-Rank Mission
[]
[769 words]
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 9, 2021 11:05:53 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"I wake up every morning with my head up in a daze
I'm not sure if I should say this, fuck, I'll say it anyway"
Popular Monster, Falling in Reverse.

I mean, 'cause I'm falling in reverse, got it?

Things went through as expected related to the mission. Wahei gave Shigure's the instructions and best COA they could use to get at the said 'facility' - or the real 'Kazuhira's secret lab'. The time Wahei took going home alone was really good for him. This way he'd be able to put his shit together, processing all the stuff happened to him - again - and preparing to get back on being his own version of himself. But they haven't much time to lose so they'd head up to the gates as soon as their their preparations was done. 

The travel towards the 'lab' was long and would take a couple of hours. Wahei spent most of the time thinking about a way of start a conversation - for a change, right? - and he'd later understand that probably that's how Yoru feels by not being able to express his feelings in a open way like Wahei was used to do. But for now, he was just trying to apart the struggle between his mind and heart, not even aware that he was actually having a completely normal feeling of 'shame'.

"Simply say everything that's on your mind" - "You put yourselves into risk" - "All you need to do is talk" - "Shigure might not want to be my friend anymore if I tell him the truth" - "If he think so, you shouldn't have become friends to begin with" - "This is an utmost secret in the village" - "But he is your best friend. You need to tell him that" - "What?" - "'What' what?" - "What have you just thought right now?" - "What d'you mean idiot, we are both you. - I mean, no other voices here for a change" - "Oh, yeah. Sure. You're Right" - "Well, I feel awkward because of what we just thought." - "I know, goofball, I mean it, I am literally you. Maybe we should just stop doing that" - "Yeah...I guess you're right...".

"But you see... it IS normal to feel like that, right?" - "How'd I know, man? - HEY! - We're supposed to stop this already!" - okAY! Okay... try to relax for mum's sake".

Well, as you all can see, things has been quite confusing for Wahei during the trip. And what felt like a month-long trip for him, was actually a couple of hours but finally Shigure finally broke the silence - which made Wahei startle from his mental inception - or whatever. He's expression then turned into a quite sad and nervous look. It was obvious that he was going through so much pressure - and most of it was coming from his very own mind.

- Oh... - You mean - that primary and secondary family branch crap, right? - this could sound offensive but when Shigure and Wahei jumped into the details of the Hyuga policy - which was somewhat "public" known, or at least not a 'dark secret to keep' - Lookin' forward to see you take the stand, assume the clan's leadership and make a change of this. I mean, inprisioning people like that. What the fuck is wrong with you people? - Ok. Now that's was rude. And the confusing feelings was getting back into surface. And, despite all that, he was just avoiding the subject.

Oh, shit. I was a totally asshole right now. Wasn't I? I am so sorry. I mean I'm literally avoiding a sensitive subject just because it hurts to talk about it. Like when... oh my... I can't say it. - I can talk you about... my... dead friends. - Wahei break on crying in the middle of the dark woods. Was it possible that 'feelings' are becoming something more - how to say it? - 'natural' and a part of him?  - What is wrong with me? I think I'm broken. I'm probably am broken. I just... I just can't take this pain out of my chest. - and a little of anxiety attack, as he started beating his own chest to get his breath and mental state back - What is happening to me, Boss? I swear I'm not avoiding the subject anymore but I feel like my heart is going to blow off! What do I do!? - he said in some kind of unaware despair - Please, call a doctor! - Well... it was still him afterall.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Dynamic Duo!
[ ]
[680 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 9, 2021 12:12:27 GMT -5
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 9, 2021 12:00:41 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"thread title".

CURSED SEAL

Shigure nodded. "Yes, I mean the cursed seal we use to keep the branch family under the main family's control. It's awful, yes, but a cold and sad reality of the Hyuuga clan. Natsuo had one, and they serve a dual purpose I can explain to you if you want..." he said, sighing deeply as he went through the logical reason why his eyes - or eye - was even salvageable; he probably had it removed while he was still alive, so that the cursed seal would not activate and seal away the eyes and its secrets forever. As he finished saying that, Wahei was quite abrasive with his words, pretty much demanding Shigure to take an action against that tradition, to which he responded with an arched brow. The boy seemed to have realised he must have been rude, and was quick to apologise for his words, breaking down and crying shortly after.

Shigure sighed deeply and shook his head. "You are right, though. This system is fucked up and, well... Ideally? I would change it completely upon becoming the leader. But this world is not ideal, and unfortunately that's not how things work." he paused, touching his own temples and massaging it lightly. "You see... A caged bird... Caged before it realised it has wings... They don't know what to fly, so if you remove the cage too suddenly, they will lose their ground and just fall to their deaths." that was Shigure's brief explanation of his views before he focused on Wahei again, who was breaking down, going on about how broken he was, to which Shigure scoffed, shaking his head.

"Aren't we all broken? One way or the other..." but as Wahei was on the brink of losing his shit again, giving in to a panic attack, Shigure put his food aside for a moment, approached his friend and hugged him dearly. "You may be broken, but so am I, so is Yoru... And that's why we are a team. Together, we will put each other's pieces together. It will be slow and painful, but hey... That's life, right? We just need to stay strong and not give up on hope..." he said, hoping that his words would bring some comfort to his distressed friend.

Shigure could relate to part of his feelings, as he struggled with PTSD and depression for years, trying to find a way to cope with the death of his friends and sensei, and he did find strength and a reason to move forward.

C-Rank Mission
[]
[421 words]
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 11, 2021 13:05:44 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"I wanna heal, I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I've held so long
Erase all the pain 'till it's gone

I wanna heal, I wanna feel
Like I'm close to something real
I wanna find something I've wanted all along
Somewhere I belong"
Somewhere I Belong, Linkin Park.

Synthetic Human.

Shigure
's words were listen by Wahei, although he was very far in his course into another crisis. Fortunately, this time Shigure was aware and ready to act. He hugged Wahei while he was spreading out his confusing words and the mixed feelings explode inside of him all at once in form of words. And he couldn't even understand why. They remained in silence for a while though waiting for the tears to stop dropping unwillingly - as well for the pain in his chest to slowly get ease too.

After having a moment, Wahei went back to his calm nature, cleaned his face, looked to Shigure with feeling his cheeks warm again not aware of all that things happening to him
- Don't know what just happen. - I mean - I really don't know. I think this is the first time I've ever cried about anything. - I mean - this was really crying, right? - he was still a little confused apparently.

But before giving the chance to Shigure to speak, the boy raised his hand and shook his head one side to another
- No. Wait. You know what? - he seemed determined about something - It's time for you to know the true about me. - he then took another ration and something to drink and start organizing things in his head.

There's no such easy way of saying this - the wierdest part though is that Wahei wasn't the kind of person who had trouble jumping right into a subject no matter how awkward it could be - but the truth is: I am a synthetic human. - Yes. - I was created in a lab around twenty years ago and lived most of my life floating in a tube, and I was made to destroy the ninja system inside out, albeit mommy show me a very more pleasent way of helping things out through medicine- he was staring at Shigure in the eyes to see his reaction. Although he didn't understand why, he was very afraid of telling this and about how would his friend react about knowing Wahei was not a real regular human like him - Oh! - And I have difficult in interaction with you humans and on understanding this 'feeling' thing because apparently my creator wasn't very aware about how social stuff works. So I've dedicated to study and learn by myself but I clearly failed miserably since 'I still know shit about humans. - he shrugged, but not showing any sighs of givin' up tho.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Dynamic Duo!
[ ]
[427 Words]
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 11, 2021 14:29:44 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"open your eyes and you shall see".

ARTIFICIAL HUMAN

Shigure held Wahei in his arms, he wanted to reassure him that he was no longer alone, that he had friends that would always have his back no matter what. Once they separated, he could see the tears on Wahei's face and when he admitted that it was the first time he had ever cried, Shigure smiled at him, chuckling lightly and shaking his head. "If you are anything like me, then this will be the first time of many... I cry a lot!" he admitted, trying to make the whole situation feel a bit lighter.

Suddenly, however, he would announce that it was about time for Shigure to learn the truth about him and the Hyuuga nodded in agreement, following suit with Wahei's action and eating the remainder of the his ration and drank a tad bit more of his water, and it was a good that he did, because otherwise he would be spitting it all out with the revelation that Wahei wasn't even human to begin with. I mean, he was, but he was synthetic, he was made in a lab, and that was something that felt like it was coming out of a sci-fi book or movie. It was a lot to take in, but after the initial shock, Shigure got a grip on himself and his expression became more normal, although still surprise.

When Wahei finished telling his story, Shigure exhaled. "Wow... That's... Crazy! I... I'm sorry I didn't know that, but as far as my Byakugan can see, your body is pretty normal, things considered..." he admitted, scratching the back of his head. "Other than that, Wahei-kun... Nothing changes to me... You are my teammate and a precious friend, so I don't care if they created you to be a weapon and wreak havoc, you are you, and you are free to make your own choices. And I'm happy you chose this path and we were able to meet! Sincerely!" and as he finished his sentence, Shigure cracked a kind smile on his face, a reassuring smile, before he stood up again.

"Well... Guess we should get going! If anything, I want us to make sure Natsuo's Byakugan is safe and sound and..." he added, pausing for a second. "If we do find it, I want to entrust it to you." he added, getting ready to depart with that bombastic statement.

C-Rank Mission
[]
[403 words]
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 11, 2021 15:34:46 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Challenging the meaning of life is the truest expression of being human" - Viktor E. Frankl

Bonds.

Wahei smiled when Shigure told he cried a lot. He was actually confuse. "Isn't crying a bad thing?" he thought, but the point in question was far deeper than that - not so - simple question. But as Wahei excepted, Shigure wouldn't never expect him to be a synthetic human. All and all, the bad and creep things included, Wahei's creators were pretty good since he managed to passed unnoticed even by the great byakugan.

But what Wahei didn't was certain about though is how Shigure would handle all that. After the surprising wave stroke him of course. What happened is that things went very well. Shigure words were soft and full of empathy which made Wahei's eyes get full of watering again. This time tho he only cleaned it with his habitual genuine smile - Thanks, Boss. No. Thanks, my friend.

Everything was going well, but they still gotta a mission to accomplish. So Shigure figured that was time to go and Wahei nodded, quickly getting ready meanwhile Shigure was concluding his states. - Fair enough! - he said right after Shigure's pause, but he realized that he had not finished yet an waited for what was suppose to be a bombastic statement.

But the point is that Wahei is naive enough to misunderstood Shigure's intention - Wow! I'm really thrilled by the trust, Boss! - and despite clueless of the context, he was being honest - But I don't think it would be easy for me to hide and keep a pair of eyes in my mum's house because as a synthetic human, I'm a person of interest, you know? - if was hard enough being an alien, being a 'lab-rat' alien was even tougher - but I promise that will find it and find a way to keep it safe. Don't worry.

Wahei was smiling to Shigure and then he stepped in a branch, stopping all of sudden. He was looking closer to it - literally feeling it with his hand and face-side. He jumped a few branches up as he was looking for something familiar. - I knew it! Long time no see you, Hideki-san! - and he hugged the tree like someone he haven't seen in a long time.

- I'm a ninja now! Actually I'm on a mission so I won't have much time. This is my best friend, Hyuuga Shigure, he is the leader of our team-squad and I'm call him Boss because of it. - No worry, he looks like sort'a Padfoot but is totally cool. I swear! - and now he was talking to the tree - So, what have you been doing? - Yes, you're right. I'm a rush and I'm just asking to not be rude. - I mean I want to know but I really need to go. But thank you so much you helped us a lot! - he put his hand again in the tree and then looked to Shigure indicating him to compliment it too - C'mon now, we are close!

Shigure might have noticed but Wahei would tell it either way that in his first free-birthday, Kazuhira brought him to a walk around outside the lab and that was his first out in the real world. Well, he happened to tried to escape her because he wanted to be free and hided way up that very tree.

Of course he was found by Kazuhira and Shinsuke and on the right moment he was spotted they throw a big kunai into his direction. The projectile get stuck in the tree and Wahei shouted them to stop hurting the tree and that he'd surrender. He further explained that he just wanted to walk around and see a little of the world and that he intended to get back later - afterall he wasn't able to survive on his own back then.

This was the first time Kazuhira smiled at him. And the first time she saved his ass from Shinsuke's harsh punishments. Kazuhira make a deal to Wahei that she'd walk him outside sometimes so he could see the outskirts of the lab as long as he always communicate his intentions to her and start being full open and honest about his feelings. Even though he didn't had a clue of what 'feelings' could mean by the time - actually even now he is not able to truly understand it tho.  Kazuhira introduced Wahei about the medicine path by assisting him on "treating" the tree. Not long after, he named it "Hideki".

All that good memories helped Wahei to remember where the labs while he shared some of them with Shigure. - There it is, Boss! We did it! - he felt proud, but he's expression was serious - Would you mind taking a look around and be sure it's clear to go? - he was learning to use Shigure's skills in team effort, as he have showed before in previous missions.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Dynamic Duo!
[ ]
[826 Words]
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 11, 2021 15:56:42 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header

DESTINATION

Things were looking brighter as the two reached an understanding. Shigure's empathy touched Wahei's heart and the bond between the two friends just grew deeper and stronger. When he mentioned that keeping the eyes with him would be a bit problematic, as he didn't know where to hide it, Shigure shook his head. "What I meant is... You should implant it on yourself." and hearing that not only from a Hyuuga, but from the heir to the clan meant a hell lot, but there would be time to properly discuss it later, once they had the doujutsu in hands.

As they approached the place, Wahei went on to enthusiastically greet a... tree? Shigure arched both his brows in amusement to that scene. At this point he should be used to Wahei's erratic personality, but he never truly seizes to surprise. "Oh..." no matter how much he analysed the tree with his Byakugan, it was just that, a tree, and at this point, Shigure decided to just silently listen while Wahei caught up with his voiceless friend. To each their own, right? "Hello there... Uh... Hideki-san..." at least they were now close to the lab, and shortly after the greeting, they continued their path.

As they finally found the abandoned facility, Shigure's eyes were quick to scan the place. "Nobody is there, that's good..." he said, as he continued to scan it, trying to find any trace of the Byakugan, but the only thing he found was a letter, where he quickly recognized Natsuo's handwriting. There was chakra and a fuuinjutsu on that letter, and that prompted Shigure to rush there immediately. "I found something! A letter! Come now!" and as he said that, he darted towards the lab and quickly grabbed the letter. As he did so, Shigure's eyes became all watered and he covered his mouth with his free hand.

Tears began streaming down his face and he sobbed. "N-no way... Natsuo-jichan..." the pain was clear on his face as his heart was shattered to pieces. Wahei could see what was written from above Shigure's shoulder, for the letter was written with blood.

"My love,

I'm sorry, I can't see you again... I'm dying. Guess I bit more than I could chew this time. This Mist kunoichi, she is one of the swordsmen. She was a member of the Hozuki clan, I never faced them in battle before.

Her sword claimed one of my eyes, I'm sorry... I can only entrust you with one. It's all I have left, and I hope you can use it to become an even better medic, and to remember me by.

I wish only to be with you, unite forever in the only way I still can.

With love,

Natsuo.

C-Rank Mission
[]
[463 words]
Open your Heart and you shall See [C-Rank]Nov 17, 2021 14:20:13 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"No pain for the Dead" - Angra.

The final letter.

Wow. That's quite something. - he replied, finally understanding what Shigure was truly offering to him. - But if you are sure about that, I'll accept it. Ok? I mean. It's an awesome way to will live up for both your uncle and my mum's legacy. And I'm not sure should you are doing this for some kind of politeness behavior or stuff. I'm new and not really good on that 'social' environment crap. But I will only accept it should you feel absolutely comfortable with it. Have I made myself clear? I mean, I'm truly not sure if I had made my point here. I don't wanna be a douch. Y'know? - that's Wahei being Wahei for change.

Did not take long after Wahei said good-bye to his tree friend Hideki, both him and Shigure headed straight to the lab quarters. With help of byakugan skills, Shigure would be able to be sure that the path was clear to go - and so they did.

After get into the lab, they make sure to find what they were looking for and while Shigure started looking to another clue - or the pair of eyes - Wahei approached an empty broken glass-tube. The very one where he was created and used to live for long long time. Memories and flashes of that gone days popped out as he sighted feeling that same annoying sensation. It was really a kaleidoscope of lost memories.

After shaking his head to put shit back in place, he went close to Shigure as he seemed to have found what they were looked for. Or almost that. Wahei noticed his watering eyes and tears again, wiping it gently and let his other hand in his shoulder. The boy would never go for the letter before supporting him. And when he get his breath, he then would go for the letter.

- Holy shit... he got busted by this 'misty swordsbitch' 
- he was emphatic on the 'name' - Mum' should've get so pissed on her. But she never managed to implant the eye. I wonder if she ever get the chance on seeing him. - Wrath inside him was starting to uprise again, still weak tho. - What'd we do now? Any clue about the remaining eye whereabouts? I mean, this place is huge and there is plenty more downstairs. In the 'sub' - I mean.

With a closer look, Shigure would find out that, indeed, the lab were bigger than it looked at his first glance. But the fact is that the mentioned 'sub' basement was actually blocked. Apparently the whole thing were shut down after so long time, or by someone perhaps. In his earlier search over the place, it didn't seemed to be somewhere else the eye could be. Except for... that was something hidden inside the base of that... broken... tube? - What? Why you're staring to my birth-tube? - that sounded weird even coming from Wahei. Maybe, specially because it came from him.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Dynamic Duo!
[ ]
[503 Words]