Opposition [Hanako]

compose a reply
Opposition [Hanako]Nov 6, 2021 20:56:01 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday March 4th rank Jounin occupation Tsuchikage's Assistant
The Forest Country was a place that he visited often whenever he left Iwagakure to travel to another village or a mission. Rentaro has started to grow fond of the place, despite not actually being his home country. It was a nice place to take a break and relax from a long trip and continue the day after. For the most part, his job involved being in the office, but sometimes he had to travel or do some jobs outside of the village.

Rentaro arrived at a small village, with hopes of getting something to eat and perhaps get a break from his trip. It was a bit afternoon and he was slightly tired. Long trips were a pain in the ass, sometimes he very much preferred to be in his village, but the Wood Country was okay. As expected from traveling, he always had to be on the lookout for possible bandits or shinobi from other nations that roamed near the place. After all, the Wood Country was close to Hi no Kuni. In general, there were not a lot of things to worry about, the Wood Country was considered a neutral place. However, they were always people that looked for a fight or tried to stir things up.

As he made his way down the small village, he found a small stand that was selling fruits. He believed he could have a quick snack and a healthy one at that. Rentaro approached the small stand and looked at the man that was selling them. "Greetings, I would like a single apple..." He said, handing over the money to the man and taking an apple from the small basket in front of him. "Thanks, have a good day." His appearance was the same as usual, Iwagakure's standard-issue flak jacket, and he wore an overcoat over his flak jacket. His left eye was covered by a black eyepatch, for obvious reasons, but it also made him seem like a person that just had a single eye.
last edit by Takeuchi Rentaro on Nov 11, 2021 20:02:56 GMT -5
has written 149 posts
Opposition [Hanako]Nov 10, 2021 13:38:22 GMT -5
Hyūga Hanako
Hyūga Hanako Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday June 23 rank Sp Jōnin occupation Hokage Bodyguard
[attr="class","deepindigo"]

With all my strength, honor, and tradition I will uphold the Sōke.

[attr="class","Rose"]
[attr="class","Tea"]--

It was meant to be a quick task to complete. Her travel across Forest Country something that could have taken her near three times as long but she had rushed. Hurried. To get back to her job withing Konohagakure and alongside her Clan. Her search had been fruitless… Sightings of that individual never making it across her eyes.

The woman felt tired and strained and with much reluctance… had stopped. Going nonstop for days taking its toll on her and aggravation at its peak. She wanted to just be home already, to feel the tension leave that existed solely due to her being so absent. Yet it seemed as if fate was mocking her, not a single break to be given even within a small town. Why this town? Why here?

For the observant eyes of the individual didn’t have to focus hard to recognize the uniform and attire of a very specific village.. A sigh to her lips, the woman dressed in the dark colors of red and black in what was akin to a short kimono showcasing shapely tanned legs and shinobi pouch about her thigh. Flowing white hair contrasted the dark tones of the woman greatly… but she wasn’t attempting to catch attention.. If anything, the opposite.

Her approach towards a man she had labelled as a potential threat meant to get her just beside him as if just another casual citizen among the town. She hadn’t hidden herself, details of who she was obvious if he’d look striaght to her. But in coming up behind and with a lack of animosity, there was every chance she might make it to his side, no?

"I could cut your apple for you.”

Or something else.

The woman at his side unsheathing the wakizashi from her hip in an instant, settling her left fingertips to the flat of the blade and right holding to the hilt. Pale eyes would have turned to the side and upwards, no Byakugan activated, but an oddity to the rather short woman compared to his own height near him. What would have been an opening of relatively easy and calm vocals would have shifted when she spoke again. A little more threatening and testing.

"Why is one from Iwagakure so far out of their element?”

He was far from home. She was close. Was there some plan afoot…? It would be just her luck… But just as plainly as he showcased his village’s colors and attire, she would have had the mark of her own on her forehead. Protector the only clear sign of where she was from, though a little bit difficult to readily tell with the white bangs of her hair showering over it and obscuring it from immediate and total view.

--
tag:
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Tea]position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.deepindigo]width:420px;padding:30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #e2e2e2; color: #313131;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Rose]text-align:justify; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:8px Open Sans; color: #ffffff; letter-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.deepindigo:hover .Rose]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.deepindigo b]color:#ff69b4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.deepindigo i]color:#ff69b4;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
Natsu has written 41 posts
Opposition [Hanako]Nov 11, 2021 18:37:21 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday March 4th rank Jounin occupation Tsuchikage's Assistant
Rentaro kept on walking around the village while he held the apple in his hand. He was tired from all the walking he had to do and wanted to at least sit down to eat the apple he had recently bought. Travel was an absolute pain in the ass for him, he preferred to work at the office and deal with paperwork, at least he didn't have to walk and just remain there. He suddenly heard the sound of a woman at his side, she said she could cut his apple for him. "...Hmm? Sure, go ahead... If you can cut it in wedge it would be fine." He responded rather lazily and tired, it was evident that he didn't pay much attention to her, all he was able to see was that the woman was smaller than him and had long white hair.

After replying to her initial comment, she had something else that took his attention. She sounded a little more threatening, but not necessarily hostile. The intentions and reason behind her previous comment were slightly different, this time he turned to look at her directly. Rentaro stared at her, noticing a peculiar look in her eyes and a forehead protector, the symbol was hidden by her bangs, but he was clearly able to see it. "Sometimes I need to leave my villages for a mission..." He replied to her comment, it was obvious by now that she was a Konoha-nin and her featureless white eyes were definitely the famous Byakugan, one of three great dojutsu. Konohagakure was quite close to the Forest Country, therefore the appearance of one was not as surprising, but he hoped he did not have to encounter one of their kind in the first place.

"Well... This is a surprise, I was never counting on having to meet a Konoha-nin here, much less a member from the renowned Hyuga Clan." Rentaro stated, he was far from ignorant about Konohagakure's capabilities and some of their more prominent clans that have become renowned for their fighting prowess during the previous war. He wasn't looking for a fight, as he was just seeking to relax and catch a break. "I'm not looking for a fight... Honestly, a mere clanless shinobi like myself with nothing special would be able to defeat you." His comment was partially a lie, but also partially true. In a real battle, he would have a chance on defeating her, but on the other part, he was a mere clanless Shinobi. There was nothing special about him, no fancy Kekkei Genkai or Hijutsu that placed him over the rest.

Sometimes Rentaro liked appearing weaker than he usually was to have his enemies purposely underestimate his abilities, but he also wanted to make it seem like he was not a threat to the woman in front of him. In general, he just seemed like a Shinobi with an eyepatch.
has written 149 posts
Opposition [Hanako]Nov 12, 2021 13:51:58 GMT -5
Hyūga Hanako
Hyūga Hanako Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","Rose"]
[attr="class","Tea"]--

Approval. Odd. But alright. Without a moment’s hesitation the blade was jolted forward, stabbing through the fruit and snatching it to her left hand. The edge of the blade pressed gently into the skin of the apple and small hands turning it slowly as the peel was removed bit by bit in an endless and precise strand. Attention twofold though… glancing to the apple but tellingly the pale eyes would be on him far more than an unthreatening fruit.

He could stare all he wanted, the pale eyes would look up to him all the same with only momentary glances sporadically given that fruit. Had he looked hostile… she would have been sure to not bother with his food and even trample it into the ground… But for now, a vague sense of testing between them. He was sizing her up and she the same of him.

"It would serve you better not to be vague. I could interpret your words to be that you’re currently on a mission, I surprised you while you were meaning to sneak through, and you want me to believe you’re more pathetic than you actually are.”

A shift of movement and sliding of apples… the six pieces dancing across the flat of her blade as she shifted it out towards him. Threatening. Offering. HIs fruit was there to take while the sharp edge of her wakizashi could tug back and dare cut at his very being.

"Let’s try again. What is my Village’s biggest enemy doing on our backdoor?”

A little more edge to her voice one more, her aggravation having grown with the wasted time… And the veins upon her skin rippling to the surface before snapping into place with the Byakugan activated. No other threatening movement along with it but… unsettling perhaps to one who didn’t realize what was happening yet a precaution for her. If he was biding time for one of his teammates to charge in on her, the all seeing eye of her clan would make short of his underhanded methods.

--
tag:
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deepindigo]width:420px;padding:30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #e2e2e2; color: #313131;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Rose]text-align:justify; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:8px Open Sans; color: #ffffff; letter-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.deepindigo:hover .Rose]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
Opposition [Hanako]Nov 14, 2021 0:39:03 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
Rentaro was impressed by Hanako's skills with her blade, she was clearly experienced and well-trained. It was a good way to gauge her abilities, and he was not disappointed at all. They were precise and clean, they were little unnecessary movements or cuts, she didn't waste any time that was given to her. He could feel that even though she was cutting the apple into bite-sized slices, she was still looking at him, as if not to let him slip while she's busy. However, he didn't move, instead, he just stared at her admiring the show that was right in front of him.

"I'm not on a mission, well not at the moment, at least... I just happened to be returning from a trip from Mizu no Kuni. I need to traverse through here if I want to get to my home village. So I used this as a chance to catch a small break from my long trip... It's a pain... If I really wanted to avoid my presence or had something suspicious up my sleeve, I would've used something to change my appearance and conceal my presence, I'm not that stupid. I wouldn't be buying an apple like a normal person if I really want to do something terrible. This is neutral territory, so I have no particular interest, just minding my own business." He replied to her previous comment, it wasn't surprising at all that she was suspicious of his presence. However, he did not have anything up his sleeve, and really, he was too tired to bother to actually pull something on Hi no Kuni. If he was actively avoided to be found, then he would've been walking around in the open buying an apple. Rentaro seemed visibly tired, so he definitely wasn't up for a fight of sorts.

Upon his reply, Rentaro took the slices of his apple from her blade. It was quite threatening and a single movement could be lethal, it was game over if she decided to move her blade towards him. At this distance and given his current position, it would be hard for him to dodge. "Thank you." He took a bite from one of the slices, only to be welcomed by an even more threatening voice. Rentaro quickly noticed that she had activated her Byakugan as if she was trying to look at their surroundings to see if something was up. However, this wasn't Rentaro's concern, but rather that if she had her dojutsu active it was possible she would be able to pick up something strange on his body. If a Konoha-nin found out he was a man that possessed one of their village's dojutsu it would surely result in a battle breaking out.

"So... Can I go now? He let out a yawn, as he spoke to Hanako. At this point, he just seemed visibly tired with no regard for his surroundings. But, he was also secretly attempting to conceal his concern about what she might find if she focused her attention too much on him if her Byakugan remained active.
has written 149 posts
Opposition [Hanako]Nov 30, 2021 14:04:42 GMT -5
Hyūga Hanako
Hyūga Hanako Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","Rose"]
[attr="class","Tea"]--

Giving the enemy opportunity to test and measure her skills was bad planning… but honestly she was rather hoping he wasn’t doing anything detrimental so close to her home nation. She was tired, a lot of travel having been done and little to show for it, still she wanted to keep driving home to take care of things and take up her positions. This Iwagakure shinobi worth looking into for sure, but if he was harmless she’d be more than happy to part his company.

This explanation was… better. There still notes of it that made her suspicious and had a pale eye glance to him. What was he doing in Mizu no Kuni? Why take a break here. And she even raised an accusatory brow when he’d mention not being stupid. She didn’t know that, and almost exclusively assumed he would be. Why wouldn’t showing his colors cause trouble…

"Better.”

A short confirmation his explanation would suffice to some degree, huffed out and unhappy but… leaving it alone for now. Her exhaustion perhaps catching up with her, her chest starting to feel tight and sweat barely forming along her brow. Maybe she was more nervous of him than she thought…?

Though it could have been her byakugan too… The quick glance through the area immediately around her brought nothing immediately of concern. Other people, obviously. But nothing so suspicious that they were hiding in wait or she recognized a large amount of shinobi. At least, she didn’t think so. Something was off. Bykaguan was deactivated none the less, whatever had been out of place with Rentaro either not noticed or not commented upon.

"Not even the slightest problem.”

Response to his thank you and the smallest flick of her wakizashi. It wouldn’t fully rid it of the juice from the fruit but.. It would be something. And to settle it back into its place at her hip again. Or… should have. The slightest and smallest hiccup, a little bit of tension as she slipped the blade in. Technically she didn’t miss but… her muscle memory was usually much smoother and accurate, sliding back into place like butter. Was… she shaking?

Tiny tremors just minorly effecting her hands, something hidden away as she settled one and another to her hip or hilt of her blade. He wanted to part company with her already? Had she poked too many questions? Perhaps so. She didn’t particularly want to spend time with him either, but the threat he still posed didn’t seem completely gone.

"Go wherever you need, I’m hardly stopping you. Don’t you find my company charming?”

It was a little bit biting in that he obviously wanted to leave her. Well tough shit. The woman still at his side and letting him go wherever he pleased, even with her breath becoming just a bit shorter and strained. Her chest hurt…. These damn Iwagakure shinobi.

MADE BY MIZO

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
Opposition [Hanako]Dec 2, 2021 14:26:39 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
Rentaro was the type of person to learn about his enemies and their abilities in order to determine the best way to approach them. He was able to tell the kunoichi was skilled in kenjutsu, judging by the clean cuts of the apple. Although it was a known fact that Konohagakure and Iwagakure had been enemies for decades, he couldn't bother in fighting. It's not like he enjoyed fighting and preferred to avoid a fight if he could help it. This didn't mean he wouldn't do anything if the Hyuga attempted to attack him, he would promptly respond and fight back if that was the case.

By the looks of it, the female was either too distracted on a possible plot to invade or even infiltrate her country to notice the oddity behind his eyepatch. This relieved him as he didn't feel like coming up with a proper excuse to explain the anomaly behind his own eye since that would be a lot more to explain if nothing was supposed to be there in the first place. The movement with her blade was refined and one could even say it was beautiful, but it was only beautiful when that blade wasn't anywhere close to his own body.

He didn't have a lot of encounters with Konoha shinobi, but they surely know how to be a pain in the ass when they poked around with so many questions. A poor man couldn't eat an apple without being stopped, it was village discrimination! From what he could tell seemed serious about him being a potential threat, despite being in neutral territory. Entering the Fire Country alone was a stupid idea and knew Konohagakure's military power shouldn't be underestimated. Considering she was a member from one of Konoha's most renowned clans, it was expected for her to be this serious, something he would never be able to relate to as he had never belonged to a clan.

"Alright then... Well, being accompanied by a good-looking woman is something that rarely happens to me, clearly, it's my lucky day..." He remarked, this could be considered a blessing and a curse at the same time. Rentaro admitted that the Hyuga was good-looking, but it was unfortunate that she was from Konoha. He placed both of his hands on the pockets of his black overcoat and let out a small sigh, before turning to look over at the stand that was selling food. Finally, the time had come and he could have proper lunch. "I'm heading to the food stand nearby, I assume you're coming along?" A part of him believed she wasn't going to stop following him until he leaves the country, but it's not like it mattered as long as she didn't get between him and his food.

last edit by Takeuchi Rentaro on Dec 2, 2021 14:30:12 GMT -5
has written 149 posts
Opposition [Hanako]Jan 12, 2022 14:00:46 GMT -5
Hyūga Hanako
Hyūga Hanako Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","Rose"]
[attr="class","Tea"]--

A brow raised and eye turned his way. Was he toying with her? The compliment paid her way almost seemed sarcastic. Though mentally she’d simply shake her head, gaze returning ahead of her. Whatever the reason he spoke as he did, it seemed she didn’t fully believe there was honesty behind those words.

"Flattery isn’t quite my style, though I certainly have the skills as a successful escort.”

Capable in many ways, there was a specific meaning in what she meant and very particularly meant escorting those dangerous to her and her country either to death or to their capture… Though a moment of pause as she realized the possibility of misunderstanding, lips pressing together firmly for a split second in displeasure, then a wince as a pain shot through her chest. A slow exhale through her nose in attempts to calm what she assumed was anxiety, she was probably tense after being so tired and then encountering this man…

"Food is good for any individual. If you’re so serious about neutral territory, maybe we can have a meal together.”

A suggestion made, though maybe already implied with how she was following him. They could get some food, share a meal, and maybe her suspicion would be cleared enough that she’d feel better about them parting ways. A faint numbness at her fingers surely the result of that anxiety and exhaustion, her mind at least mostly confident that she could best him in combat despite her need for a little recovery.

Silence for a short while, meant to approach that cart with him, and as her mind turned on what she might get there’d be a vague question sent his way, an…. olive branch, perhaps. Neutrality or something of the sort.

"Has your travel been long? Your demeanor is rather… subdued. Too calm for what I’d have expected.”

For he had remained even the whole time, even with her subtle threats he had mostly just shrugged them off.

--
tag:
MADE BY MIZO

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
Opposition [Hanako]Jan 25, 2022 16:49:32 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
Rentaro took note of her comment, escorting could mean many things especially coming from someone that his supposed enemy. Escorting prisoners, escorting people to their death. Or well simply escorting somebody for their protection. Many meanings could be taken and he took all of them into account, especially the more negative ones. He pretended to be relaxed and well a part of him really wanted to relax, so it wasn't necessarily a lie, but he still maintained his guard. He kept his eye on Hanako as he could tell there was something wrong with her breathing, was she anxious? Tired? Sick? Well, it was certainly strange behavior from her, but he decided not to comment on it.

"I don't mind... I usually eat my meals alone, so maybe some company for the change." He always ate his meals alone without any company of sorts, so being accompanied by her would be something for a change. Even if she was his enemy, as long as she didn't attempt to do something funny poisoning or trying to kill him then it was fine by him. Rentaro just wanted to eat, the last thing he desired was a fight, especially with a member of the Hyuga Clan. Eventually, he stopped by a cart of a man that was selling bento for travelers in order to eat on their way back home or while they travel.

"Two bento." He told to the man that was behind the cart and paid for the two of them. It's not like they cost a lot and he had enough money to pay for them. The man handed them over their bento before Rentaro turned to look at Hanako as she asked him a question. "I don't like going out of my way to instigate fights, even if you're my enemy I'm not openly looking to instigate problems. It's just a hassle to deal with and if it can be avoided I would prefer to take the route of no fighting. I've been traveling for a while now, I was just passing the country." Although, a shinobi Rentaro tended to be a lazy man and preferred to avoid the minimum amount of problems, fighting tended to be problematic and an inconvenience for him. If he could avoid it he would appreciate it, he wasn't the type of one
has written 149 posts
Opposition [Hanako]Apr 24, 2022 4:19:17 GMT -5
Hyūga Hanako
Hyūga Hanako Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","Rose"]
[attr="class","Tea"]--

Acceptance was given. The man from Iwagakure suggesting that neutral territory truly was the case and they’d sit down together. Maybe it was pleasant for her own self too… A change, perhaps a pleasant one, though with her giving a muted nod in agreement. A simple stand was approached, the man purchasing bento to eat and receiving them fairly quickly. It wasn’t too hard to find food in a village such as this and even easier when it came to accommodating travelers.

He got what he wanted and she asked a question. The answer she got back was something a little surprising… It wasn’t like she was challenging him or accusing him, she had been trying to shift to thoughtful or open to the man that had obviously been traveling across the nations. A sigh across her lips, one hand raised and pressing back through her pale hair to get bangs and layers out of her face and sort of regroup her thoughts…

"I hadn’t meant to accuse, I was asking how long your trip had been…”

A sort of tired retort to his explanation, perhaps she had initially questions him to death, but shifting expectations was hard… Attempting to be content to walk along with him though, accompany him as she had said. Escort. And with mouth parting to perhaps to make friendly conversation again.

Maybe…

Her chest felt tight…. Words weren’t coming. With her lips pressed together and mind racing, she’d mean to try again. Only to have her vision growing fuzzy, black teasing at the corners of her view. Forward steps ceased and she felt heavy… as if block after block of weight had settled across every inch of her body. Her heart was racing. She felt like she was suffocating. This wasn’t just tiredness… A frantic last look towards that Iwagakure man, not even fully turning her thoughts towards the idea the he had caused this. A hand slowly raised, shaking, as if attempting to reach out to him. Though a step forward proving too much, the black around the edges of her eyesight quickly taking over as she felt like her lungs were burning… She couldn’t breathe. And falling forward, there was little way she’d be able to catch herself quickly enough or even see…

--
tag: --
MADE BY MIZO

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
Opposition [Hanako]Jul 1, 2022 18:11:10 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
Rentaro had no intentions or interest in engaging in hostilities, even if both villages were known for their animosity. They were in neutral territory, he wasn't on a mission with the objective to learn more about them so as of right now he didn't care. He was hungry, after all, he didn't have a chance to eat all day due to his travels, until now a bento, a simple meal that would satisfy his hunger for the time being.

This is my second-day traveling, I'm hoping to be back at my village by later today, or tomorrow."

The amount of walking he had to do was a lot, added by the occasional stops he did in small towns or villages to get some rest. He avoided traveling at night due to the lack of visibility and how vulnerable he would be. Tired and with lack of visibility, even if he was skilled he didn't have to put himself at unnecessary risk, it's not like he was in a rush either. While the two continued to walk down, he noticed something was off about her. There was no answer to his comment and noticed she stopped walking. Her hand was raised as if she was attempting to reach out for him, something that confused him.

As soon as he saw her eyes close, Rentaro moved closer to her and held her shoulders, using the rest of his body as support to prevent her from hitting the ground. This didn't seem to be a trick on her part, as she genuinely look bad, but had no idea what had caused it. Much to his annoyance, he now had to deal with an unconscious kunoichi, to make matters worse a female. Honestly, at this point, he just hoped that nobody would get the wrong idea.

Anyway, it wasn't good for him to leave her on the ground like this. If something bad were to happen to her while she was unconscious he would be the first to blame. He grabbed her legs and her back respectively, carrying her to a nearby inn in order for her to get some rest. Exhaustion might be the cause behind her fainting, so he decided to get a room in order for her to get some rest. Rentaro made sure to place her comfortably in the bed, while he watched and make sure she was doing fine until she regains consciousness.

has written 149 posts
Opposition [Hanako]Jul 27, 2022 15:41:43 GMT -5
Hyūga Hanako
Hyūga Hanako Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","Rose"]
[attr="class","Tea"]--

A nod would have been given in response, she understood then and might have even spoken back. But something was off. Her chest feeling tight and the small little abnormalities she kept feeling turning stronger and more significant. She couldn’t breathe… She couldn’t stay standing. The black trickling in at the edge of her vision had her thoughts racing into a panic. She didn’t know what happened or how things came to be this way, but the symptoms turning stronger were starting to go beyond what she could handle. The dizziness and loss of vision would end up consuming her, the sounds of the town and the stall keepers fading… She didn’t know what happened after that but the thought of fear consuming her and that Iwagakure shinobi so near was imprinted in those last memories.

To awaken in a room.

Her body was on fire and muscles screamed in pain as if they hadn’t been moving or nourished for days upon days. A deeper breath of air was taken, lungs shrieking back at her as if they weren’t supposed to perform that job in the first place. Wincing, she could feel her hands shaking even as she gripped at the sheets of the bed. Where was she?

Sitting up was exhausting… Painful, but mostly just surprisingly tiring. Her body felt odd and shaky, though she could breathe again. No one immediately in the room, or at least no one she had readily noticed. An utterance of her family’s bloodline was whispered, though a sharp pain pierced her skull… Vision was almost fuzzy. Signatures around her, though mostly dull, one brighter than the others but malintent at least didn’t seem to be present… Not that she could sense emotions, but one that had been a shinobi such as herself at least could notice some signs of a typical combat or ambush situation….

So that bloodline was set aside, turned ‘off’ so to speak, and the pale eyes of the woman would turn to inspecting herself. A bed. A room. A dresser. Like some inn or room had been provided to her while she was unconscious. Lips pursed together, thoughts racing and pain pounding in her veins, she’d inspect her self… Tanned skin was mostly unblemished, though a few punctures had been located along her arms and stomach. Bare stomach… much like the rest of her. Though her clothes located not far off. More importantly, her katana and equipment, though a stare there had her believing that it was accounted for and present.

A sigh given then, collapsing back against the sheets and blankets spread over her form. She was tired…

--
tag: ?
MADE BY MIZO

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
Opposition [Hanako]Aug 1, 2022 21:18:29 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
Rentaro never expected that an encounter with someone from an opposing village would end like this. This was a drag for the Iwagakure Shinobi who will now find himself arriving a day late, he wasn't in no particular rush. He could always say he relaxed a little too much, but even then there was nothing like being back home. At least, being accompanied by a good-looking lady made the experience more bearable.

While Hanako was unconscious, he got himself changed into casual attire. Not wanting to be seen or recognized as an Iwagakure Shinobi, since it would bring up some questions he would rather avoid. Instead, he wore a buttoned long-sleeved dark blue shirt and black pants, his forehead protector was gone. After that, he called for the town's doctor to check on her and brought up the possibility that might've been intoxicated by a plant. In any way, he was provided with some medicine and instructed to give it to her once she woke up. The man had to do many things while she was asleep, which included having to change her in order for her to sleep comfortably. Rentaro only hoped that she wouldn't question how she's in different clothes now.

Sensing movement on the bed the Konoha shinobi was resting on, walking towards the bed he looked down to see her with her eyes open, but she was still weak. It was best to keep her awake so she could at least drink the medicine and then go back to sleep if she so wished. "You're finally awake... You've been asleep for a few hours already, I had a doctor come to check on you and gave me a medicine to help you out." There was a slightly concerned look on his face, well she had been asleep for a while and the symptoms didn't appear to subside. He just it wouldn't take long for her to recover, since it's not like he could stay to take care of her for a week.
has written 149 posts