Starfield - [Koume]

compose a reply
Starfield - [Koume]Nov 13, 2021 1:10:58 GMT -5
Honō Chisai
Courage and Honor
Honō Chisai Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 11/16 rank Jōnin Hanchō occupation

FROM THE FLAMES OF BATTLE I WAS FORGED, FROM THE ASH LANDS I BECAME ANEW, MY SOUL STANDS UNYIELDING TO THE CHALLENGE AHEAD

The stars shone brightly that night. As the soft light of the sun had faded Chisai had given herself a moment to lay on a patch of grass, her long golden mane shining faintly under the soft glow of the moon and the twinkling of the dark sky. A faint smile crept on her features as she took this little moment of peace from the hectic work of the Jonin Commander of the village. She could almost could hear that part of her subconscious that beckoned to close her eyes and fall asleep, just give in and be caresses by the long grass like in the days of her youth when she had camped outside the village.

For a moment she found herself dozing off, her eyes heavy until with a yawn and effort she rubbed the desire of sleep again. Raising her arms as another yawn ensued, a soft pop told her that she had stretched far enough. Somehow the part after work in which she left her office and found herself in one of the many fields around the village on her way to the compound had been the best part of the last few months. She had found that looking at sky, even when it did not offer an answer, had calmed her enough. That thought made her chuckle and she would shake her head as she picked herself up and raised to her full height.

"I suppose we can take the scenic route." She told herself, rubbing her neck. A part of her wondered if she had become soft, she hadn't been in a serious scrap for months now. But a part of, a part that once she considered became ashamed simply didn't care. She trained, maintained herself but that was about it, did her job of course, but there was something lacking in her life. A sense of direction that she could not simply put her finger on. As she looked into a void her lilac eyes could only see, she stumbled against someone, snapped our of her daze she would look around, scrambling for words. "Oh... I am sorry." She said softly.

<br>
488 ● @yamo ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Harukei has written 383 posts