Strength of a Thousand Men | Forest Country | [Mika!]

compose a reply
Strength of a Thousand Men | Forest Country | [Mika!]Nov 16, 2021 12:41:22 GMT -5
Yutakako Keiko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yutakako Keiko Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

I Will Always Be
My Own Kind of Different

Wooded Forest Country. It was rather nice and simple compared to Bonchi no Kuni~ Similarities in many ways and vast differences in others. But it was nice. The flow of the music in her ear was easy and the hint of life all around her kept her energized. The redheaded apprentice sailing along ot nature’s song with every step she took, even if her steps were a little more lonely than normal.

Her traveling companion parted ways and on her own again, nature always something for her to delight in yet… Odd. She had gotten used to a presence but she wasn’t going to let it hinder her. An oddity but a fine enough one, for the world always called back to her! It didn’t keep a grin from her face nor the energy blossoming in her soul as she would bounce from one branch to the next in search of something to amuse herself. Maybe something to eat~ Then people to bother! A social creature that proved always incredibly forward bounded her way through the wood without a care in the world. Inklings of life around her and noted, though not able to exactly distinguish where they were.

A pair of shorts on her hips left scraped legs from the natural terrain free, loose fitted red shirt over a black tanktop, the red singed at the sleeves as the girl’s habit of playing with fire so obviously could show, and hair tied back to at least mostly keep the wild locks from her face. Yutakako Keiko~ Enjoying the world bit by bit.

Yutakako Keiko
MADE BY VEL OF GS
has written 451 posts
Strength of a Thousand Men | Forest Country | [Mika!]Nov 17, 2021 15:45:23 GMT -5
294 Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 207 years old birthday September 17th rank Elite Jounin occupation

though my memories escape me
"They're a part of my heart, just as I have thought of you"

Unit 294 was traveling along the dirt path that had been made through the forest. He was far, far away from his home in Sunagakure, but there was no real mind or concern for him, there. Really, as he moved along the path at a calm pace, he couldn't bring himself to recall what he was even doing out here to begin with.
    He knew, vaguely, that he was in the Land of Forests. And a fitting name was it, too. There was a stirring in his chest, a sensation of familiarity and yet a longing, as well. Something he couldn't quite place. There was a feeling that something was wrong--that he was meant to be doing something else, but he couldn't quite place what it was.
    In this moment, though, he was taken by his surroundings.
    The cool air of the morning would be lost on him entirely. But, still, as the sun peeked through the canopy of leaves set above, rays of light dancing gracefully to the calm breeze of the wind--Unit 294 couldn't help but to feel something stirring deep within his spirit. It was deeper than any sensation of touch, and the movement of his feet on the dirt floor, the chirping of birds and song of the wildlife around him--even if it was only for a brief period of time, he didn't want it to end.
    But he knew he was supposed to be doing something.
    Though, before he could reach into his satchel to fetch his notebook to see if there was any telling of what he was supposed to be doing--the Shippai would halt his movement when he picked up the sound of someone approaching.
    They were not walking along the path that wound through the forest, but instead leapt from tree to tree, rustling every branch as they did so.
    His gaze narrowed in on the young kunoichi who was quickly making her way over toward where he was. A coincidence, most likely. A chance crossing of paths--there didn't seem to be any desperate haste in the woman's movements. So, even as she got closer, Unit 294 did not grow tense or alarmed. His katana would be easy enough to draw if he so needed it, but in the moment, he didn't believe it necessary.
    Besides, this person would likely pass by quickly enough, and he could continue his thoughts without any further worry of things turning south.

SAs Active:

Unflagging Endurance

Armored Bodies

Titanic Speed

Enhanced Sensory

Enhanced Reflexes

Shin of GS + Adox
Mika has written 93 posts
Strength of a Thousand Men | Forest Country | [Mika!]May 6, 2022 12:48:37 GMT -5
Yutakako Keiko
Yutakako Keiko Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

I Will Always Be
My Own Kind of Different

Leaping and dancing happily through nature was all too easy to do on her own. To listen to the songs, to jump from branch to branch, to explore life around her… it was all rather simple. And enjoyable! A good way to spend life and a lot of it she certainly did.

Her order of business would seem to get messed up though… fun and food that had once been at the forefront of her mind was suddenly taking a backseat. The girl hopping about carelessly wouldn't’ have noticed the figure as readily as he noticed her, but it would have been too difficult to completely miss him the whole time! There was a person! Down on the road and mostly minding their own business, but it wasn’t as of Keiko had ever really been one of the ‘private’ sorts. A few more tree branches, a few more leaves, and then another leap to take her down towards that other individual.

"Hiiiya~”

Dropping in, maybe actually landing a few meters off from the guy, but with a few hops on her landing, taking some of the momentum out of herself, she’d keep that distance and lift a hand up eagerly in greeting.

"I’m Yutakako Keiko! Mind if I tag along for a while?”

A grin, bright and energetic, but just also that obviously innocent… She didn’t have some hidden agenda… just simple interest to travel along with him. Cause it could be fun! And she’d get to know someone knew and see what paths they took through the forests. Where they were going? It didn’t really matter. As long as they travel and kept moving~

Yutakako Keiko
MADE BY VEL OF GS
has written 451 posts