Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Breaking a Cycle

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

The past few weeks had been more than expected for the Jounin. After all, it wasn't every day you were part of sending someone close to a possible death, and your father seemed more or less absent or at the very least unaware of the feelings left upon those that noticed that person's absence. So far, the case of Sato Rin's disappearance was more or less placed under the subject of need to know, and even then...the longer her was gone that more likely that text was willing to change.

She hadn't dared brought the matter back up to her father, considering that the two of them weren't exactly on speaking terms. That was more so on her side, as she had to report details and operations regularly. But those meetings aside, there was certain a chill that seemed to sweep through the manor, and it was a common scenario when the two of them argued over something. Though this was different.

It had been years since she just left without so much as a word, but it wasn't as though she was absent completely. She simply took her leave a bit earlier than expected, prompting her to take some time outside of Kaze no Kuni. The change in setting helped, but she considered calling it off with the messages she was getting regardless of her leave. It made her wonder if anyone in a high position could every really escape. If not, then she was trapped in a loop.

But it was a better position than being at home...even if it was for a day...

As she watched her pack play and enjoy the water, the short haired shinobi would simply sit back beside Nai, the old wolf at her back as she too enjoyed the new scene from the kennel. Though it was clear that she wasn't resting as she hovered over the woman's head like a mother panther.

"I know...I know...I'm not running...I just...need to think...and I can't do that in my office...and I sure as hell can't do it in my room..."

As Nai licked at her cheek, Arashi would smirk as she brushed her hand against the canine's fur, leaning into her as she closed her eyes and basked within the sun.

"Not like anyone thinks I'm missin...hell..I can smell the guards just over there...I just need a break...and this is one of the few ways I can do it..."

Though even out here, she was still cautious. After all, the last time she had wanted space, she had gotten more than she bargained for. Thankfully, she wasn't without her own defenses already in place. The setting of the beach allowed for her sand to be in supply, and the seal placed upon her forehead granted some measure of protect also. Of course, she was hoping that no one here was asking or looking for a fight. With it being in lands outside of most shinobi oversight, it was a blessing that she even saw tourists.

-S.A Used-
Fuuinjutsu Savant

Within her youth, Arashi had always been a natural when it came to the art of sealing techniques. Trained under one of it's great masters, her skill and understanding of this nearly forgotten artform only grew and has become more seasoned over time. With this knowledge, the shinobi is capable of identifying the nature and abilities of a seal just by looking at it, mapping out their structure, strength, and abilities based on previous experience and her own studies with the craft. This skill also allows for her own seals to become much stronger in their usage, extend their duration people(1 post), able to modify them to suit a specific situation or to quickly implement them in the field.

Will of Sand

Will of Sand- Adding the element of her own chakra into the mixture of sand, Arashi is capable of faster and stronger sand manipulation and attacks. The extent of this control is due to the supply gathered within her gourd, granting the bonus of power, but limited to only the amount contained within it. This ability makes her constructions more dense and harder to break down, and the swiftness of their creation is instant rather than requiring the prior time of build-up as before due to the strengthened bond between Arashi and Shukaku.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Betsuji Fuin Kai [Future Time Seal Release]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 5 | 1 to activate
DESCRIPTION:
The user performs the necessary hand seals for this technique, then after they perform the hand seals and chakra molding for one more technique. The user effectively seals away the 2nd technique used along with the chakra necessary to cast it into a seal they place upon their forehead reading "capsule". This allows the user to prepare a specific technique to be activated upon a single hand seal any time into the future, even when they have almost no chakra saved up later on. Once the seal is released, the technique is used immediately afterward and the seal on the forehead vanishes.

NAME: Futaishō Shīru [Genjutsu Intolerance Seal]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
This Seal requires 3 hand signs to perform and must be applied to the head of the target/person in question. Once in place the seal links itself directly to the persons mind and sustains itself by altering the flow of chakra to go through it. The seal activates if any foreign chakra or influence affects the chakra around the brain causing the person in question to suffer a shot lived if not inconsiderable jolt of pain by shocking nearby nerves. This seal serves as an effective means to inform the individual if he is under a genjutsu and can dispel genjutsu techniques by means of the moderate pain it causes. This seal must be placed on a person prior to a genjutsu attack to be effective and thus is of limited use once battle commences. It does not cost any chakra to maintain due to the seal being largely dormant most of the time.

-Items Used-

-Familiars-
x Stray Pack

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,704 posts