Sharing is Caring | RaikageJan 2, 2022 17:11:36 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
Kaguya Toru
Kyuumu Riku

An envelope arrives upon Kyuumu Riku desk sealed with the Mizukage stamp in a fine dark blue wax. Though the envelope itself appeared slightly crumpled due to some testing it went through to check for traps. Inside is a neatly folded letter written on parchment. Unfolding it, the handwriting is almost without flaw, seemingly as if someone took great care to write this letter with an almost touch of calligraphy to its styling.

"To Nanadaime Raikage Kyuumu Riku,

To avoid international incidents of colossal proportions I write to you this letter.

I and my allies are in the midst of creating an effective trading route that also takes us through the vast sea between our two nations' borders. One of the bases is being set up in the sea South of Kaminari no Kuni. I wish to state explicitly, that this is not to impede your business, but rather to progress our own, and since we are setting up shop for one of the re-supply, and trade stations so close to you, I open the door to your village to trade on this base as well as an open-door policy, and a show of amiability.

If there is any doubt about our intentions, please note that we are also clearing any pirates or bandits roaming the area to free up the sea for all to travel safely, both my civilians and shinobi and yours.

Signed,
Hachidaime Mizukage"

Han has written 2,374 posts