compose a reply
congratulations friend!Jan 3, 2022 18:26:44 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member
SOMEDAY WE WILL CONNECT THE DOTS AND UNVEIL THE WORLD
A plain envelope with Asahi's name and address in Konoha reaches Akihiko. Within the envelope is a hand written letter, along with a sketch of a flower found in the forests of Kawa. For a wetland flower, it looked vibrant and beautiful, with red and pink hued petals and a long stem stretching form the flower.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:

Hey Akihiko! I hope this letter reaches you not too long after, but I heard you passed! Congratulations on making it to chuunin! How has that changed things for you? What's chuunin life like? Sorry, I know you just got the rank, but I'm so curious!

Aaaand, I signed up for the next chuunin exams myself, so we'll see if I get accepted. And if I do, we'll see how that goes. I hope all is well on your end of things, and I miss you! Come visit Konoha sometime, now that you have the freedom to travel. That's one of the things I can't wait for when I become a chuunin. Hope to hear from you soon.

Your Friend,
Asahi Ōorigami

P.S: I also included a sketch I drew of a flower I was studying in Kawa. Not much seems to be studied about it so far, probably because it's hard to get close to it without feeling the effects of it's pollen, so the locals avoid it. But I thought it looked cool, and reminded me of your garden!

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GS
last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on Jan 3, 2022 18:27:10 GMT -5
Milu has written 379 posts
congratulations friend!Jan 5, 2022 6:49:18 GMT -5
Omori Akihiko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Omori Akihiko Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 2, 1006 rank Chunin occupation Operations Team 1 (Member)
 i am a red fire quickly rising 

Asahi would receive a letter in the mail, one that had a return address in essence because aside from that Akihiko had no way of knowing where the boy directly lived. But the penmanship was a little messy, whether it was natural or excitement was to be disputed but it read excitable translating Aki's aura incredibly well.

----

Oh my gosh! How did you hear? Wow! Thank you Asahi-kun!

Honestly? Nothing has changed! I haven't done anything chunin worthy, though I'm probably going to start going on missions soon again! I got a bit of time to recover from the long trip and stuff, but now I'm gonna be going on super extra cool missions with an operations team!

Woah! You did?! Amazing! I hope you pass then we can both be chunin and do super awesome hero things together. Well, maybe. It might not happen since we're all those kilometers apart but I can dream, right? Okay okay, I'll be sure to try and visit Konoha sometime AND maybe I'll convince someone to let me visit you at the next exams to cheer you on!

Also the flower drawing is totally super awesome cool. I can't imagine being able to draw like that, but it's okay I can do other things super cool like... Like PUNCH!

I MISS YOU TOO!
Omori Akihiko

P.S. There's no P.S I just wanted to write something here for fun.
235 | | notes
ulla
last edit by Omori Akihiko on Jan 5, 2022 6:49:52 GMT -5
Han has written 326 posts