Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]As a new day shined on the Horizon the young tactician would rise from her bed and make her way on a long hike towards the ocean. The girl had been motivated after learning the tree climbing technique and wanted to tackle new horizons such as taking on the icy waters once more in order to learn the art of water walking. She had made all of the necessary preparations for her trek and readied herself for a long training session.
[break] [break]
As she arrived at the base of the lake and would set down her equipment and make her way towards the lake, she’d taken some extra swimming lessons from her father and kept extra warmers in her jacket in order to keep herself protected from the dangers of falling in. There weren’t many enclosed bodies of water in the village itself so to her this was the only way to practice.
[break] [break]
She heeded Miss Raimaa’s words about the dangers of the waters and wasn’t about to find herself drowning on this day, or so she’d think. Before heading towards the edge of the water the girl would utilize a jutsu to warm her body before getting towards the surface she was already warm enough but once could never be too careful.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]216 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 15, 2022 18:32:43 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 18:33:58 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The white haired girl opted to take it slow cautiously approaching the water and only taking a few light steps at a time slowly passing the chakra into her feet and lightly pressing her feet to the water as she gingerly took a few steps out onto its surface she was somewhat nervous but felt confidence in her steps and she moved out onto the waters edge.
[break] [break]
"Okay…easy now Jun…” as she took her steps the girl would remove her staff from her back pocket in order to make her way across the water using it as a means of balancing herself. The waters below were rather dangerous and while she had some techniques to protect her the youth needed to be careful.
[break] [break]
After walking roughly 5 or so feet she’d slowly retreat back to land allowing herself to get comfortable before venturing out further. Along with everything she normally carries she kept some tools with her in order to make a fire and warm herself up as the biting winter cold continued to get to her taking breaks periodically to warm herself up as she did her best to attempt and master this particularly difficult technique, so far all seemed to be going well.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]209 WORDS / TAGGED

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 18:35:06 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]With her first break finished she’d give it another go, it felt strange not having Raimaa around she’d been there for much of her training and without her being near something felt off like she was missing something. Either way the girl would carry on and make her way towards the waters edge adding the appropriate amount of chakra into her feet slowly walking further and further away from the shore.
[break] [break]
However the further out she traveled the more unstable the current had become, Raimaa had warned her of the cold but not of the weariness of the current. As she attempted to make her way back the water began to shift and soon she’d find herself losing her footing as a whirlpool began to form beneath her feet the girl would do her best to keep herself afloat.
[break] [break]
However the power of the stream was too much and slowly but surely she was pulled from her footing slamming into the ocean, she’d try to pull herself up but the struggle would only make things worse. Soon she’d find her body going into shock as she tumbled into the water attempting to keep herself afloat only to find that she was too far from the shore and would slowly begin to sink as she was pulled in by the whirlpool.
[break] [break]
As the girl would fall she’d look up at the light that faded from the ocean attempting to cast hand seals but only would be able to feel her body shiver as her fingers went numb and her chakra unmolded. Seconds would feel like hours as the girl began to slip into a hypothermic shock as the remnants of heat left her body. But just when it seemed as if all hope was lost a large shark would cruise by and opening it’s jaws and seemingly swallowing her whole, it’s body pushing through the current and keeping the girl safe from harm.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]328 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 18:48:41 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]She’d land in it’s jaws along it’s tongue the water washing away it smelled foul and was quite dark it’s teeth obscuring the sunlight but for the time being the young girl was safe from harm, her body warming as the elder whale’s chakra and the heat of its body would breath life into her raising the girls temperature to more sustainable level.
[break] [break]
For what felt like several minutes the whale would travel with the young woman in her jaws. "Rest up now Honey.” the woman would say as she carried her to the safety of her home deep within a cave inside the shores far from Yukigakure.
[break] [break]
"Well what should we do with her?” chimed a voice it was youthful and raspy. "Can we keep her mom! Can we keep her!” called another it was chipper and youthful. "Hey…I think she's waking up?” with her bearings slowly coming back to her the chill that she felt around her body would fade and her eyes would blink open, slowly revealing to her the girls new surroundings.
[break] [break]
She'd look around at the icy stalagmites above her and then she’d lift her head up in shock as the animals all looked to her. "You’re alive!” the youngest whale would say he was small and round and splashed about with glee, of the whales he was the youngest.
[break] [break]
He was round and swam up to the girl greeting her with a smile as he splashed about in the water. "Hi there! I’m Nyobunogu! And that’s Big Bro and that’s Mom and--” after a moment he’d find himself doused with a spigot of water from one of his older brothers. "That’s enough…Nyobu…how’s it goin…I’m Hikokigumo but you can call me Hiko. You alright?” the girl still barely had time to process all of this talking whales this was certainly something she’d never actually seen before who were they and where was she? "Where am I?” the girl would wonder.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]334 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 18:51:02 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"You’re in Kujira cove!” the youngest whale would say fluttering about in the water once more. The girl would get her bearings together much more properly and would stand up to her feet careful not to slip upon standing. "Kujira cove…well the name is fitting if you’re the only one’s here.” the girl would joke. "These here is one of the hideaways we have whenever we need a break from swimming, we tend to move all ova!”
[break] [break]
Jun wasn’t a zoologist but did remember hearing from the clan elder stories of talking animals used by Shinobi could this be one of the many varieties. "I see, and were you the one who rescued me?” She’d say say approaching the edge of the water.
[break] [break]
"I sho did, names Soun.” the motherly whale would utter to the young genin, her spirited voiced made the genin smile "Thank you I greatly appreciate it! I don’t know what happened…one minute I was working on my water walking technique and the next moment I was here…” the girl would remark her memory of the accident a bit fuzzy. "WATER WALKING?” one of the whales would say. "Is that the one where you walk on water!” the young one would ask. "Yes, why do you think it’s called water walking…?” his older brother would retort.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]223 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 15, 2022 18:51:22 GMT -5
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 19:15:21 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"YEAAH I was right!” the youngest whale would say satisfied with himself while his oldest brother held a look of pure disgust mixed with a mild degree of annoyance. "Why are you like this.” Jun would approach the smaller whale and pet his porous skin. "Well aren’t you just adorable.” the small whale would grin eagerly as she pat his head, but after a moment she realized she needed that for as grateful as she was she needed to know how to get home.
[break] [break]
"Well thank you but…how do I get home? Do you all know the way back to Yuki no Kuni. It’s the island I’m from.” the elder whale would nod. "Well if you’re talking about that shore you’re on then sure I can take ya I just needed to make sure you were alright!” The young silver headed tactician would look to the large creature. "Very much so thanks to you and your lovely family!” the oldest whale would shoot the young genin a smile. "You are too sweet, well whenever you’re ready to go just lemme know!” the whale would then open her Jaw allowing Jun inside however the look on her face would turn to one of slight horror.
[break] [break]
"Y-you want me to sit in there?” she’d say, somewhat disgusted and fearful the look on her face. "How do you think you got here?” the elder brother Hirokomo would remark. "Y-yes quite.” after a little reluctance the girl would hold her breath and head inside taking a seat on her tongue. "I won’t eat ya I promise, last time I did that was backed up for a week.” "Wh-what!?” the girl would remark. "I’m just messing with ya haha! Let’s go boys!”

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]291 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 19:17:22 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the whales swam alongside her it was going to be a rather long ride. Small amounts of water would sway into the whales mouth as she waited to arrive at her destination. "So didn't you get to talk much to ya while you were unconscious and you said you were practicing ninjutsu I take it you’re a shinobi?” the girl would think back to everything that had happened the only thing she remembered was falling into the water and drowning.
[break] [break]
"I am, I operate out of a village called Yukigakure, have you heard of it?” there was a moment of silence as the large water mammal made it’s way through the ocean. "I’ve heard the name never been myself.” "What’s it like!” the youngest whale would respond. "Well it’s not different from your cove save for a massive wall that we have that protects the village along with the train.” as the story went along the second eldest whale sounded intrigued.
[break] [break]
"A train…? What’s a train?” the whales had never really spent too much time on land and as such were somewhat disconnected from the many modern amenities only ever really knowing the sea. "A train it’s a large metal vehicle that’s used to transport people and goods.” the girl would explain.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]217 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 19:29:53 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As more time passed, Jun would regale the whales with other stories of her adopted home land which capture their imaginations in turn they would also tell her stories of the many lands they'd seen in their travels throughout the sea. The whales hardly ever got the chance to travel on land and would love to see more of the world. "Do you all have any tales from your time at sea?" she'd ask only to be told stories of battles with other creatures much like themselves and told vast tales of the ocean. Jun herself had never heard so much about the seas and thinking on it had mother Soun and Jun herself concocting a plan.
[break] [break]
"Hmm…” went the mother whale’s gills as she sounded deep in thought. Her children knew that tone all too well she had something on her mind and they wanted to know what. "Momma whatcha thinking?” said Nyobu, swimming near his mothers gullet affectionately rubbing his head against her belly "Well Nyobi…I was thankin’ this girl here is right interesting and I wonder if maybe with the right kinda deal if we could get her to show us some thangs we ain’t neva seen.”
[break] [break]
the elder brother would dart his eyes towards her mother. "Good luck convincing father of that.” he’d add. "Oh don’t you worry about that, I’ve got my ways.” she spoke with confidence in her tone and shook her tail in a way that denoted as such. "Do you really think she’d do it! I hope the trains sound really cool!” Nyobu remarked. "Well we’ll have to see, maybe I can talk to her once we get her on land.” As their conversation continued Jun found herself fast asleep and wouldn’t wake until sometime later when they touched near land just before sunset.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]238 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 15, 2022 19:53:42 GMT -5
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 19:34:32 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As they stopped the whale’s jaw would open and the light from the outside would shine into her eyes waking her up she’d look out into the distance. "Here’s your stop suga!” the large woman would say. "O-oh thank you.” the girl would crawl off of her tongue and immediately be reminded of the biting cold of her home village shortly after. "My gratitude once again for the rescue… b-but before I go...I had hoped to perhaps we could form a partnership? You all sound like you have so much you could teach me!” As the girl turned and readied herself to leave Soun seemed to call out to her.
[break] [break]
"My my I was going to ask you the same thing darlin…! Nyobu seemed to really take a liking to that village o yours and I tell you I did too.” the girl thought on it for a moment, she did need the assistance and it would be nice to have summons of her own to study from perhaps it could lead to a rather fruitful arrangement. "Oh I was unaware that the feeling was mutual! But I’ve never had summons of my own give me but a moment!” the girl would say placing a hand to her chin. "I had learned in the academy in order to get summons one must create a contract hold a moment I should have some paper…in my bags.”

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]231 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 15, 2022 19:42:05 GMT -5
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 19:34:57 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would head towards the equipment she’d left which was covered in snow by this point but still dry. She’d rifle through her bags until she pulled out her journal. "Here!” she’d remove a calligraphy brush and would then draw up a contract. "I trust this is too your liking?” she’d say as she held up the book. The whales would all swim up and read the words and nod to her. "Now then.” the girl would remove her glove from her hands and cut into it with a kunai and allow it to drop onto the contract page. "Now I’ll need a bit of blood from each of you.”
[break] [break]
The whales would agree with Soun and Hiko not putting up much of a fight but Nyobu looked particularly fearful. "Is this gonna hurt.” Jun would reassure the small whale that he had nothing to worry about."Just hold still I’m just going to make a teensy little cut.” she’d rub the whales skin with her hand distracting him with a warm tickle from the edges of her finger using one of her techniques, during this the little whale looked as if he was going to cry just a tad but Jun would quickly make a tiny incision and add his name down onto the contract, using his blood. "There we are…you were very brave.” the girl would say. The little whale watched as she walked away taking her words to heart. "Me…brave…?”

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]246 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 15, 2022 19:35:16 GMT -5
The Oceans Grey WavesJan 15, 2022 19:36:47 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]
With the contract now having been put in place, Jun would shut the book and keep it for herself.
"Thank you! I’ll be sure to call upon you all when I need you I can’t wait to show you everything my village has to offer!” the elder whale would look rather pleased with the young girl. "Thank you for setting this up for us darlin!” the girl would look to the whale. "Well I do know of one way you can repay me?” the older whale would dart her eyes towards her.
[break] [break]
"Oh?” "I’m still having trouble with a particular technique I was attempting to learn before you rescued me do you think you could help?” the older whale would ponder the idea she’d love to help but she wasn’t sure how. "Well I’m not sure about walking on water but how about you get out there and show me how it’s done and if you fall I’ll see about using my back to catch ya that work for ya?” Jun would smile.
[break] [break]
"Perfect!” with that the large whale would submerge herself under the water her large body able to be seen form just above the surface of the water, Jun would then resume her practice alongside the help of her new watery friends and looked forward to what other exciting adventures they may embark on in the future.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]232 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 15, 2022 19:39:09 GMT -5