compose a reply
So Long [Taki]Mar 6, 2022 0:33:33 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Dear ,

Where do I begin? It has been a long journey, watching you grow from the fiery little girl that you once were to the somewhat full-fledged kunoichi you are now. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t surprised, honestly, I didn’t know how long you would last or if you would last at all. From nearly getting yourself killed in Yuki no Kuni, to disrespecting Lady Takara in front of the entire village, I truly believed it was only a matter of time before you crashed and burned. Fortunately however, you have proved me wrong. I apologize for my doubts.

You have done this all on your own and it truly is remarkable, admirable even, especially when taking into account just how quickly you’ve gotten to where you are from where you’ve started. It’s something that I, the Sage of Iwa, can not say has been accomplished on my part, in fact it’s something that none of the previous sage masters prior could say they’ve accomplished either. Keep up the good work kid.

As you know, I have a family to take care of, and my family will always come first. So, it comes with my deepest apologies to inform you that I will be relocating to Bonchi no Kuni along with my two sons, Konsho and Akaryu. It has been a pleasure teaching you, and it has been an even bigger pleasure getting to know you as a young lady. Thank you for giving my son a friend, the sister that he didn’t know he needed, and the daughter I so desperately wanted. Though we may not be related by blood, we will always be related through love. I love you kid. Don’t be a stranger, please do write some time - or else I’ll have to make a visit. For the meantime, I declare you as the new Sage of Tsuchi no Kuni, so when you get to where you’re going and all is said and done, don’t forget to help the next little girl or boy who truly needs it.

Once again, it was a pleasure teaching you, Okada Taki, the diamond in the rough. Until next time champ..

p.s. Be considerate. Don’t give Konoha too much hell. And when you get there, tell them that I say "Good luck.” They’re going to need it.

Love,
Chizawa Midori < 3

last edit by Deleted on Mar 6, 2022 0:36:21 GMT -5
has written 0 posts