Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Death before Dishonor

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Avoiding months of paperwork was one of the most tormenting punishments that Arashi could think of, considering what else she had on her plate as of late. With the amount of work she had to do, the projects she had to shadow, as well as an interesting report she needed to read in regards to a mission, the Jounin wasn't exactly free on time. Which made things even more challenging considering what she was using it for. Or rather frustrating...

The event with the Border had still held some weight, but more so on the silence that seemed to be coming from Bonchi no Kuni in their response. Not a word had come as of yet, and perhaps that had as much to do with the fact that it was their man responsible rather than them trying to see if either Konoha or Suna came to beg forgiveness. Of course, if the Hidden leaf sent people like Lord Toshizo as representation than it might very well lead to the war the man was clearly asking for...

Though maybe he wasn't too far off...

What was all this save for a tentative peace? Where each side just let the other do what they wanted, so long as they stayed on their part of the world? Not to mention, did it accomplish anything in the long run?

Her father was preparing for the worst...though she wish he didn't since it just reminded her of just how close they were to conflict from three different allied nations, and Ayukawa's action only increased that chance of her seeing the start of a war within her lifetime. One of which could very well lead into her successor's.

She began to regret all the times she played along that line, and just how serious it was when she did it with little thought of the consequences.

Then there was Asahi...who was constantly on her mind...just where was he? How come she hadn't found him? Where did he go exactly?

It wouldn't be the first time he went out on a mission with no word, but the the point that no one had seen him?

No no no..I won't become one of those girlfriends...not a chance in hell...

Though perhaps it was too late for that considering that she did personal expeditions out in the desert to look for him. Still...it wasn't as if it was a complete distraction. Not if her secretary had anything to say about it...or her aunt...or her father...GODS why did her parents give her this job!?

With her mental outburst out of the way, she awaited the arrival of Zakku as she imagined that his presence might be required for what she had to do next.

She was tasked with handling the situation of Ayukawa's sentencing and that usually meant that the council and every leader was involved. But...with the Saeko Clan having disowned her, striping her of her name, her parents no longer recognizing her as their daughter, it was left to Sunagakure to handle the rest of judgement.

Perhaps for the best...which meant meeting with her squadmates...and perhaps learning if there was more to all this than what she knew.

-----------
-S.A Used-

Sand Control
Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Mar 10, 2022 7:57:21 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,711 posts
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 10, 2022 0:02:02 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

What good is skill
If you don't make it to the dance?
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku hated dealing with the leaders.  He'd been forced to stand before them plenty of times for his own actions in the past but that was over childish pranks.  Well all except one incident at the exams. 

Having been made the the temporary team leader once Rin 'Disappeared' due to his experience as the team leader of his old genin team it came as little shock to him that he was requested to show up during this.  Getting the summons while he was reading in his apartment made him groan loudly.

He still couldn't believe just how much Ayu was being punished to this extreme.  Though he wasn't in a clan he had seen the pain on her face.  Seeing her that upset had ripped his heart in half so it was probably best he came along for her aid.  More allies in her corner.

"Yo."  Zakku called out to Arashi and gave alight wave.  "Sorry i'm...Holy crap i'm actually on time.  I thought I left earlier."

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 10, 2022 8:33:41 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Death before Dishonor

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Arashi did her best to remain serious considering the situation, gesturing for Zakku to come in as she began to pull out Ayukawa's file as she waited for him to either do so or perhaps simply to take a seat. With him, it was hard to tell just what kind of manner he was willing to be in on some days. Perhaps it was the reason why he had taken so long to gain in rank. Or maybe it was due to the other lingering issues. As harsh as it may have sounded, she couldn't very well be his friend in this building. She had higher stakes to consider, and that made it so that there had to be a sense of difference when it came to the two of them.

But that didn't mean that she couldn't use that experience to read him...

"Saeko Ayukawa is a member of your team...and you are her squad mate...That being the case I need to ensure that basically every angle of this has been covered...so I'm gonna ask ya point blank..."

Glancing at her document once more, her expression shifted to a firm one as she looked toward the blue haired shinobi.

"Did ya have any knowledge of her intentions? As he senior member of Team 3, I would expect that a lot of what goes on within their ranks doesn't get passed you..."

Her tone was stern as she then drew out his record and placed it down next to Ayukawa's.

"So did you know that she was getting letters that were instructing her to cross the border?"

-----------
-S.A Used-

Sand Control
Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 10, 2022 14:45:43 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

'Pleasantries later then.'  Zakku thought to himself and moved into Arashi's office.  Stuffing both of his hands into his jacket pockets Zakku moved to sit down on one of the chairs.  His face expressionless and his gaze neutral he listened to Arashi talked and watched as Ayus file was placed down then his a short time later.  He thought it would have been thicker. 

"I try not to involve myself in Ayu's and the Uchiha's relationship."  Zakku casually replied and removed his hands from his pockets.  "If I had known.  I'd have intervened or I'd have followed but then we'd be having an entirely different conversation if that was the case."  Placing his elbows on his knees he'd lean forward and examine the two files with his eyes.  

"This is horseshit you know that right?"  Zakku asked as he opened his own folder then quickly closing it at seeing his smiling Academy student face.  "Ayu-Chan is being punished for trying to protect someone she loves and that's not right.  What if they punished you fo-"  Stopping himself from letting his anger get the best of him Zakku clenched a fist and looked towards the ground.  Slowly he'd regain his composure.  "I'm sorry."

Rubbing the bridge between his eyes he let out a sigh.  "No I had no idea what she was going to do."  Sitting back in the chair he'd take another deep breath and cover his eyes.  "Be honest with me.  How screwed are we here?"  

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Mar 10, 2022 14:46:54 GMT -5
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 11, 2022 11:04:54 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Death before Dishonor

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Though she had expected an outburst of some passion from Zakku, she could honestly see the lines starting to crack and that was what worried her. Already, she had been aware of his temperament since they were younger, and while she had done her best to help, there was literally only so much she could do. Not only that, but there were still signs of just how much he was struggling to keep a balance on it. A break clearly had not been enough, and if it weren't for the fact that he was indeed the only senior member within Team 3, she wouldn't be putting the pressure on him.

Still, it seemed that even he realized it, showing some self awareness as he relaxed once more...

But he wasn't completely wrong...

What was happening to Ayukawa was indeed uncalled for, but anything dealing with borders and lines was always a hard subject matter and people were just as terrified at the idea of war as the act in and of itself. There was also the lack of response that was an issue. Which had everyone on edge...

She had been there, and if she had honestly not been aiding the opposite side, she'd damn well may have started a conflict for crossing borders. Though in truth, she imagined she paid for that indiscretion in more ways than one. Though perhaps less so than others.

Closing her eyes, she'd hear the question with a desire for an honest answer, prompting her to release a breath before clicking her tongue.

"Pretty fuckin screwed if I were to guess....Lord Ryu has yet to make any requests or demands of an audience with either Konoha or Suna...meaning that he could be planning some form of retaliation or simply bidding time for something worse...Not to mention that the Saeko Clan isn't known for just casting out their members in such a way, though when it comes to pride and honor, I imagine her doing what she did considering her being allowed to come here is pretty bad..."

Her hands resting upon her desk, Arashi would allow her eyes to open as she continued to speak.

"I haven't heard a word from Konohagakure as well since I had a meeting with one of their Council Members, which wasn't all that reassuring and after speaking to my mother and Grandfather, they seem to be pretty hush hush on just what the timeframe is for her being exiled...I have never been this much in the dark on anything before...and I personally hate not knowin whats goin on in my yard..."

Frowning, the young female would then shake her head before looking toward the door.

"Ayukawa is gonna be punished for this...that much can't be stopped...if anything...it's an example for any further ideas people might have of playing around in enemy lines...Its harsh...but I honestly can't blame them for trying to find a way to discourage it. Everyone has become so relaxed with this state of us being on a relative plane of peace...no one takes it seriously just how close we are to one window breaking and we're all up in arms..."

It wasn't too far to say that even she was aware of the nature of compliancy. Honestly, having been a Commander for this long, it allowed her to see just how fragile things were. Not to mention her meeting with Konohagakure's own representation of leadership had left a sour taste in her mouth on just how much alliances with people could just as easily be bitter sweet, if not just bitter when their ideals conflicted with each other. Though maybe it was just her own morals getting in the way again.

"The saving grace is that the Saeko Clan has completely left the rest of the matter to Sunagakure so how it is handled is in our hands. You being the senior member of Team 3, means that you have some say in this as well..."

Shrugging her shoulders, Arashi would then smirk before holding up her hands.

"Or rather...I want you to have some say in this...technically this kinda decision goes to the higher ups...but you have worked with Ayukawa closer than anyone...and I want you to be impartial in your response to this question...look beyond the feelings and bonds for a second...since this is the person that you have to depend on to watch your back..."

That said, Arashi would then narrow her eyes as she asked the question of Zakku.

"Should Ayukawa continue to be a shinobi?"
-----------
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 11, 2022 17:24:20 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku hadn't expected things to be so bad.  He'd have sworn lord Ryu had at the very least made contact with Suna but hearing otherwise sent a cold chill down his spine.  Then hearing how much Arashi was being kept in the dark didn't help his hopes for Ayu but he still had to try dammit.

They were really close to War and it wasn't something Zakku had ever hoped to see since becoming a Shinobi.  Then came the question the blue haired shinobi knew would be coming.  Should Ayu still be a shinobi?  

Being told to look beyond his feelings and Bonds would be hard.  Especially with how much he'd looked at her as a little sibling.  Though he couldn't having a better person to have his back in a fight.  "Whole heartedly."  Zakku responded after some thought.

"We were both chosen by Rin to be on his Operations Team because he saw something in both of us and I see what he saw in Ayu more than he ever saw in me."  He'd sit up straighter and cross his arms.  "She's a better person than me and an even better shinobi.  I've never seen her once give into the dark desires of killing.  Shit she crippled me in the chunin exams and there's a sick sense of irony that she lost the same arm."  Zakku hated thinking back to that moment.  She slammed him to the ground and easily snapped his arm right at the elbow.  The fire of pain that shot through his arm had shown him just who he was dealing with.  

"She's an agile and strong shinobi and we'd be really stupid to loose her over this shit."  Zakku stated his green eyes focused on Arashi.  

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Mar 16, 2022 15:39:31 GMT -5
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 18, 2022 22:17:46 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Death before Dishonor

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

It was a loaded question, and he answered exactly the way Arashi had expected. In the time that she'd known him, Zakku had always proved himself a capable judge of people. It was his strongest trait. Though it was also a defect in a way. It made him blind to their abilities, and even his own. He lowered himself too much to standards that he thought were beyond his own reach, and sought them out in other people. He held firmly to a belief in the thoughts of others to a point, especially those that saw something within him. It was a mix bag of self-acknowledgement and keen insight. She knew this much, Zakku had the greatness to be anything that he wanted to be, but he valued his bonds more so than anyone she knew...even more than she did.

"I see..."

Closing her eyes, the young woman would then take a hold of both his and Ayukawa's files, holding them up before him as she then allowed a toothy grin to cross her lips.

"Then ya got ya work cut out for ya...because ya gotta make those big wigs see it..."

From there, she'd extend Ayukawa's file out to him, standing up as she began to move around her desk so that she was seated on top of it.

"Despite what everyone else might believe...I think she's a good person...but her choices, while perhaps with good intention...aren't tampered with the wisdom or experience that comes with being a shinobi...and that is something that has to change...I don't want her to change who she is...just the way she makes decisions...she is talented...and strong...but she isn't the sharpest where it counts..or..where it needs to count..her judgement is shrewd at best, and she hasn't reached that level of maturity...it's there...but she hasn't gotten it fully..."

Looking at the blue haired shinobi, she'd then continue to waggle the folder in his direction.

"You...on the other hand...are...to a point...and don't make me have to say that again cause it's a mouthful just sayin it the first time...you've got the experience...the maturity...you understand your decision and you've proven that more times than I can count...it isn't exactly rocket science to see that ya should be higher up here...but there is somethin missin...ya still haven't figured out exactly who ya are...or what ya can do...I've seen it...but you haven't Zak...and she needs you..."

Once the file was taken, Arashi would then clap her hands together.

"So...heres the deal....You two are to be thick as thieves...training outside of Sunagakure and out in Kaze no Kuni....You are her Team Leader...due to the years ya have under your belt and the fact that ya vouch so strongly for her...your responsible for every action and choice that comes about for Team 3...if and when we find new members for your squad...they will answer under you...and if not...you decide when ya go on assignments...Ayukawa has no say in the matter and she is to be ready for evaluation in a year..."

Closing her eyes, Arashi would then allow her tone to become serious.

"In that time...I want to see progress, not just physically...but mentally too...and from you...I want clarity of mind...and a display of the leadership I know ya can do....I got faith in ya blue...and in Ayu...and we both know that being a shinobi is a hard life...she's lived most of hers chasing the memory of her brother and she wants so badly to be like my mom that its become her only goal...she has to choose this for her own reason...not for someone's else or to be someone else..."

-----------
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 20, 2022 1:17:54 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku took Ayu's file from Arashi.  He knew exactly why he wasn't ranked higher.  He didn't think he was ready.  He also couldn't help but agree with her that Ayu was in need of maturing a bit more.  The blue haired shinobi stared at the folder.  He'd never realized that she'd need his guidance but that should be a given since he'd been made the leader of the team.  He was the example not only for the village but for whoever joined his team.  His team.  

Opening the file he scanned the lines of words as Arashi talked about Ayu's evaluation.  Of course he'd have to focus on training not only her to mature and grow but he'd have to finally secure his place amongst Suna's higher ranked shinobi.  "Shouldn't be too hard to have her find her spot.  Especially with how successful my father was at this point in his career."  Zakku closed the file and lightly tapped it against his palm.  

"The easiest part in all honesty will be convincing the big wigs.  I'm so loveable to begin with so that should be no problem."  He said with a soft nod.  "But I'll have to get a bit tougher on Ayu-Chan than I have been.  I just hope I don't go too far."  Treating Ayu as more of a little sister meant he often was a bit more Lax on her and would let things slide.  

Tossing the file back to Arashi he'd lean back in the chair and make a finger pyramid with his hands.  "When do we have to go to the council of doom?"  Zakku asked with a slight smirk.  "I'd like to know how much time i have to construct my strategy.  This is going to be a different type of battle than I'm used to.  Bureaucracy."   Zakku said the last word with contempt.

Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 21, 2022 22:08:25 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Death before Dishonor

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

While she was thrilled to know that Zakku was on the case, it would mean very little if he didn't deliver. She was putting a lot on this, and while she had certainly learned that she needed to not continually bow down to others because of their age when it came to her position, she wasn't about to start this streak with a losing round. More than anything else, she believed more than anything that Zakku needed this as much as Ayukawa did. A chance to break away.

If it didn't give some introspective to the girl, maybe it would for the blue haired marvel himself...

As Zakku seemed to give out his plan of action, Arashi would raise her brow as he mentioned his own father's record and then stated how he would have to get a bit harder on her. Maybe it would be what she needed, but she was no longer in control on how he taught his teammate.

"This is all you Zak...Whatever ya decide to do...ya gotta live with it...thats what being the leader means..."

Her tone was calm, as there was truth behind those words. While Arashi never led a team directly, she had gained enough experience within situations to understand the value of those in command. If they were wrong, a good soldier would say nothing. But a reliable one would go against it and mention their mistake. Arashi had always been stubborn and had a mind of her own, so she often had never been on a team. Only when a situation required it. In the end, she could be a team player under the right people. How Zakku would do under such a responsibility was left to be seen completely.

But she knew the man...and she knew what he could do when left to his own devices and when the situation was dire. He could handle this...

At the question of when they would be meeting the council, the Commander would hold up her hand as she shook her head.

"Not we...me...I'm puttin my neck on the line for this whole thing to go through...ya just gotta get the results...ya ship off as soon as Ayu is fitted with her prostetic...and if she accepts...ya might wanna speak to her on this too...She's been a bit low on cheer of late and I'm not exactly helpin considering everything..."

Arashi did love her cousin, but she had to keep as much distance as possible as she was caught in the middle of two different fractions. The village and the Saeko. As part of their clan as well, she wasn't supposed to go near her either, not that it stopped her, but she wasn't trying to start any more waves than she intended to with this next move.

"So ya get what I'm sayin right?...I'm leavin ya in charge of someone very important to me...don't blow this..."

Pointing her finger toward him, she'd then smirk before closing her eyes.

"Otherwise I'll do worse than demote ya Blue..."

In saying this, Arashi would then push herself off her desk before then gesturing to the door.

"Get out there and make Rin proud...and yourself...alright? My suggestion...head to Oetsu...The sea might help to clear some stuff out...for both of you..."

-----------
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 22, 2022 12:22:24 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku waved his hand at Arashis 'Threat'.  "Yeah Yeah i'll make sure Ayu-chans smiling again.  Boy you make it sound like work."  Pushing himself up from the chair he'd tuck his hands into his pockets.  Oetsu was a place he hadn't been to in years.  Last time he was there was with Nezumi, Miori, and Kyoshi sensei.  She'd be so proud if she could see his growth.  

"Alright alright i can take the hint."  He flashed her his carefree smile.  "I'll take good care of her.  As good as I can."  As he went to leave he stopped and turned to face her.  His face serious.  "By the way.  My ears in Sekura got back to me.  There's been no sign of him.  Nobodies matched his description anywhere."  He didn't know how else to tell her so he decided to be upfront with her. 

"I'm sorry but I can't have them do much else than keep and ear out.  I'll send a clone if I hear different.  I promise."  He offered her a sorrowful smile that showed he wished he could do more to help her search.    "I'm Sorry."  Zakku repeated and turned to leave unsure of what else to say.

Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 22, 2022 14:52:43 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Death before Dishonor

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Because it is work baka....so ya better..."

At the reassurance that Zakku indeed had this handled, or that he would do his best to keep his word, Arashi would then watch him rise up from his seat and prepare to make his leave. It was better than the girl going out there alone. Honestly, it worked out that Team 3 at least had one other member that was in just as much need of a change of scene as the other. Of course, she imagined that even if she hadn't come up with this idea, Zakku would likely have disappeared on after the girl anyway. This way, it didn't look like a complete mess to have two shinobi vanish.

With matters settle, her expression shifted briefly as her friend brought something else to her, an update as much as she could expect of one. While they didn't give names, it was clear just who the young man was referring. Looking on at him as he gave his small report, it was clear that no one had seen them, or at least no one matching that description of him. There was a good chance that maybe he had gone into hiding, or he could have not been there at all. While she wasn't exactly done with her hunt, she had to focus on matters here as much as her own personal efforts.

But in truth, he had gone missing on her operation...so of course, it wasn't something that was easy to let go. In more ways than one.

"Well...I mean..thats a good thing...he could just be further out there or just in deep cover..."

As her gaze shifted, Arashi would then release a breath before nodding toward him with a small smile.

"Thanks anyway for tryin...I appreciate it..."

In that, she'd then laugh lightly as she shooed him off after hearing his apology.

"Zak...I'm gonna be okay...and so is he...I'm sure of it...just...make sure that ya focus on Ayu and yourself...I can handle things here...alright?"

-----------
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 23, 2022 11:31:59 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku gave a soft nod to Arashi.  "Alright."  He said flashing the devil horns with his hand as he left shutting the door behind him.  He'd quickly reopen it and poke his head back in.  "By the way i'm telling Ayu that you sanctioned her to become a stoner like me."  Sticking out his tongue he'd blow a raspberry at Arashi and quickly duck back out the door shutting it with a chuckle.

As Zakku left he placed his blunt between his lips and got ready to light it when he stopped himself.  If he had to mature he couldn't keep relying on this.  He didn't have to quit but he definitely had to tone it down how much he smoked.  With a soft click of irritation from his tongue he tucked his blunt back into his pack.  "I hate when that voice makes a point."  A soft smirk came to his lips as he made his way towards the store.  He can't imagine Ayu's one handed cooking has improved the little cooking skill she had.

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Mar 23, 2022 11:59:20 GMT -5
Death before Dishonor, The New Course[Invite]Mar 23, 2022 22:02:31 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Death before Dishonor

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Hearing the last comment to emerge from Zakku, Arashi would narrow her eyes as she called out after him, hearing the door shut behind him before releasing an sigh. Honestly, despite his jokes being a mixture between truth and fiction, she really hope that the latter would be more prevalent. In the end, she was putting a lot of faith in Zakku, and she had to trust that he would act in a professional manner befitting that of a teacher.

He would be...once he got some practice in...

"Baka...Heh heh..."

Moment Music

Closing her eyes, she'd let her smile fade a bit before then looking over toward the window as she crossed her arms over her chest. There was still something that remained missing in all of her work. She may have perhaps saved one life, but there was one out there that still had yet to be found. Nor, had she any idea just how to help. Continuing to hold herself, she'd then begin to walk back around the side of her desk, continuing to look out into the distance.

"Asahi....where are you?"

-----------
-S.A Used-

Sand Control

Ichibi Host

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS