Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion

compose a reply
Forum Satisfaction Survey SuggestionMar 16, 2022 15:09:55 GMT -5
Necro
All of the disadvantages in this world stems from a person's lack of ability.
Necro Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday 12/20 rank occupation TBA
I will keep this as light as possible, through solely MY observations (Speech/Text/Reading of chat history) both on-site and on Discord, I am suggesting a forum survey in order to have all of the community, staff and otherwise to voice their opinion how the forum as a whole seems to be, reflecting many key elements that the site is known for/progressing to. This suggestion is proposed to allow healthy communication. I can not say what goes on in DMs, only hope they are healthy, civil discussions that work to an agreeable resolution. Community health is a key aspect just as well as any mechanic. Through observation, I have noted a surprising number of returning/new members come and go, I have also seen 'veteran' members suddenly uproot and leave with no word, an observation that is of concern. I can see how beneficial and how detrimental this suggestion can be, but in order to keep the site up, I ask this as a gateway for people to voice their opinions with a clear option to remain anonymous or enter their ooc handle. As this is solely a suggestion, I will not respond to any comments/replies, if this is widely in disagreement, well there's an answer in itself, if this is agreed to, proceed at your discretion. I urge all members to not reply to this at all, I will not respond to it and do not wish for this suggestion to be a place of argument. If members support the idea, just like this post. I will only suggest questions via DMs when asked if this is pursued but otherwise, this will be my only input.

I will not argue the decision, opinions, or any other response, clever or otherwise. I cannot stress this enough that my goal is to better the community, discover any root issues, and seek an applicable resolution, IF possible.

Thank you for your time to read this and I wish you have a great rest of your day/evening/night.
has written 2 posts

quick reply

compose a reply