A Sorrowful Goodbye[Issei]

compose a reply
A Sorrowful Goodbye[Issei]Mar 20, 2022 20:52:19 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member

To

I don't know where to start...

I want to apologize as much as I can about everything that happened...it was all my fault...I wanted to try and help and make sure no one got hurt...but I only got in the way...and in the end...you got in so much trouble...But I understand...I understand why you went to fight...I just...I wanted to protect you...to keep my promise...but I wasn't strong enough...I may never be...and now...I have to go...

My clan has disowned me and with it...any involvement I have within the village is impossible...I can no longer stay here....

My cousin is doing everything that she can...but I don't know what to do? I want to just wake up and make it all go away...but I can't...I have to live with this...and that means also living without ever seeing you again...

I can't face you...after what happened...so..I don't want you to ever think that I hate you...I could never hate you...

That day....when you told me how you felt...I became...so much more than I was...and I felt so alive...so it hurts...knowing that I couldn't be everything you saw in me...and that I failed in the one thing I thought I would die to protect...so I'm sorry..and I can understand if you never want to see me...so I...I'm rambling now...

I'm being sent away...I don't know where...but you won't hear from me again...I promise...

I'm sorry...and I hope that one day...you can forgive me

Saeko Ayukawa

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere

Kaze has written 557 posts
A Sorrowful Goodbye[Issei]May 17, 2022 14:34:56 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
After heading home from a long day of work Issei went by to see how the construction of his own home in the clan was coming along. It had been sometime since he had the chance to actually see how it was coming along. He remembered how well everything was going at the beginning of construction, and now everything in his life seemed to be just as empty as his home. A heavy sigh escaped from him before he begin walking back toward the home of his parents where he'd still live until it was done.

"Dad! I'm hoooome!"

Issei called out as he looked around the house to see if his parents were there. Upon watching into the kitchen he'd see a plate covered up with a note on top explaining that his father and mother were outside the village on a date. A brief look of disgust was expressed before he laughed briefly. The two didn't get to go out often so it was nice to see that his mother still took time off to be a wife every now and then.

Next to his plate was a letter that was directed to him. Chills overran the Uchiha as he pondered on whether or not this would be another note from Kuni. If it was this time he'd make sure to do things the right way and report it the village. Issei hesitated for while before taking in a deep breath and opening it. Much to his surprise it was from Ayukawa. His eyes widen like never before as he read through it as if his entire life was hanging in the balance.

The Uchiha muttered the words "no" repeatedly as he read through each passing line of the letter. For some reason he couldn't understand why she had taken all the burden and pain from what happened while he got away free as if nothing happened. That wasn't to say he didn't get scolded to a degree, but she lost an arm and now she was telling him that she was disowned by her clan and the village. He had ruined her whole like and here she was apologizing like she was the problem.

Issei slammed the counter top and tossed the letter before falling to the ground in disbelief. What kind of man was he to let something like this happened. She held up her promise that she made to his mother, but he let down hers. He didn't even have the heart to make the calculated risk to get her from danger before he was so weak in the mind. There was no way he could let her go out like this. He couldn't, but it wasn't like he had a way to get to her now.

There was no telling where she was, or if she was okay, or if she was even the care of someone that loved her. He hoped that the Jounin Hanchou Arashi might have been able to save her, but apparently even this was out of her hand. All he could think about was how he could have let this happen. Hours passed as the Uchiha could be found laying on the floor in his parents kitchen.

When they arrived what they would see if there son sleeping on the ground from having cried his eyes out holding on to her letter as if her very life force was within it. In the end they opted to let him sleep as he refused to move, wake up, or let go of the letter he held so tightly to his chest. As he slept all he continued to mutter the words "coward."
| AP has written 653 posts