Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

I know I'm part of something greater than myself
Don't know the meaning, but I hope that matters less
I don't know anyone affected without a skill

Zakku watched as Ayu talked about her brother.  He understood how much she looked up to and even admired the guy.  He remembered that day because Kyoko sensei hugged him and his teammates and told them how much they meant to her.  He didn't know any of the details of the incident until now.

"You really idolized him huh?"  He never had a sibling besides the sibling like bond he'd had with Miori and Nezumi.  He even viewed Ayu-chan as a sibling but he never had any blood siblings.  "He sounds like a pretty cool dude.  I can see why you wanted to follow in his footsteps."  Dumping the meat in with the noodles he began stirring the ramen.  

"I'm willing to bet he'd be proud of you.  How could he not be.  From how you describe him.  You took very much after him.  Right down to doing something stupid."  Zakku looked at Ayu a bit of understanding in his eyes as he began dumping in seasoning packs.

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.
last edit by Zakku Burokon on Apr 13, 2022 22:49:20 GMT -5
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 18, 2022 13:53:27 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Under New Guidance
"Ya think so?...Heh..Thanks...I hope he is...maybe not with everythin...but with the small stuff..."

Zakku seemed to understand just how important Kouto had been to Ayukawa, enough to think that despite everything, that he would be proud of her. She wasn't as certain, but she imagined that if anything, he'd be happy that she was alive. There had been enough death within her family, and even the gods didn't seem to think that her time had yet to come, even with the fates having planned it. Still, there was some assurance in hearing someone else say that.

As Zakku continued to work within her kitchen on their meal, the girl would rub the back of the mechanical arm, then blinking as she thought about something.

"Ya know? I don't think I ever asked...why do you think Rin wanted you on the team? I mean...ya always talk about how ya loved team 3..."

In asking this, Ayukawa would then let the arm drop to her side again, feeling her shoulder slump once more, but as she continued to work on readjusting it, she'd feel the strain and pull on her shoulder, along with the clink of metal and thread as she managed to rotate it upward so that it was straightened out.
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 19, 2022 23:26:53 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku did talk about his original team quite a lot.  "I think because I helped Rin when he was still in the academy."  Stirring the pot he thought back to the day he met Rin a wide smile slowly spreading.  "My first ever friend Nezumi was basically pestering Rin who was having none of his shit.  Rin had wanted advice on helping with his chakra.

Lifting his arm he examined the scars he'd acquired over the years.  "I found them because Nezumi had taken the last of the liquor again and didn't replace it.  We weren't the best kids."  He chuckled.  "Rin knew one of us used Raiton like him and asked me to help him get his chakra flowing in a sense."  

Stopping stirring Zakku looked up as he thought back to the moment that seemed like yesterday.  "I showed him my chakra reactive weapons and tricked him into using his chakra for the first time.  I threw one of my kunai at Nezumi and tricked him into attacking Rin."  He laughed remembering how wide Rins eyes got.  "He finally gets his lightning to spark and next thing I know this little shit has passed me by two ranks!"

Shaking his head in disbelief his smile slowly faded.  "My genin team, Team 3, we weren't the best bunch.  I remember once hearing a teacher call us the Youth Gone Wild and I couldn't think of a better way to describe us.  Nezumi, Miori, and Me.  We screwed up our first chance in the Chuunin Exams because I stole a bottle of our Sensei's sake from dinner and we tagged the arena."  Zakku smiled into the boiling water as he started to stir again.

"Lord Kage suspended us and then our sensei called us degenerates and useless as shinobi.  Then he quit.  It took then almost a year after our suspension to find someone to take on the role of our sensei.  Kyoko sensei was the first adult to believe in us since we got out of the academy and she immediately earned our trust.  Then one day everyone just left.

Zakku was suddenly back a few years younger.  Standing outside rereading a scroll about his teams status.  "I was alone and placed on wall duty.  I wasn't allowed into the kyukitsu compound to see my friend anymore.  Miori decided to focus on her puppets and Kyoko Sensei just disappeared."  A defeated sigh escaped his lips.  "I was alone but then Arashi-san showed up and helped pull me out of my funk."  Nodding softly his smile slowly returned,

"We got to the Exams and YOU remember what happened there.  Then when we got back I tried to take up my old Genin team as a sensei but nobody trusted me enough with their kids, more than fair, Rin asked me to join since he knew i would listen to him.  Boy i proved him wrong a few times..."  

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.
Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 22, 2022 13:03:58 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Under New Guidance
"Wow...I..I didn't realize..."

Hearing all this, it was easy to see just how much Zakku-kun had gone through. Not to mention, what he and his former teammates had been through. They had went to such lengths in the beginning, and she could see how anyone else in his position might find no reason to really continue on. But, it seemed like the fates weren't done with him. He found Arashi and Rin, and he strived onward, despite everything else falling apart.

Looking down at her arm as she allowed the metal to twitch within her elbow, she'd then narrow her vision as she knew that she couldn't continue to let her own troubles beat her down.

Maybe she wouldn't be able to fulfill the dream of her brother, and maybe she might never be able to forgive herself for letting Issei down. She may never even be considered a Saeko again. But, she could find her own way. A new dream and propose.

Zakku was right...it was time to no longer be considered the small cat that everyone looked down on, and to become the tiger she was meant to be.

"I'm gonna do my very best to make sure we both succeed! I promise Zakku-kun!!"
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 22, 2022 19:36:12 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku's smile widened as he looked at Ayu.  "Oh I have no doubt about that.  You're the best person to rely on for anything."  Looking around he searched for bowls.  Finding them quickly he pulled them out and placed out two.

"This'll probably be our last home cooked meal for awhile but I have the feeling that'll be no problem for you.  I also have promised myself i'd tone down the smoking.  So i'll only be smoking at night."  He wasn't looking forward to slowing down his smoking.  Especially to just one a night instead of whenever he wanted.  

"I gotta grow up a little ya know?  Doesn't mean I have to give it up entirely."  He filled the bowls giving Ayu more meat in her bowl and sliding it down the counter at her.  "Bon Ape Tit.  That's what they said in Yuki right?"

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool