Under New Guidance[Zakku]

compose a reply
Under New Guidance[Zakku]Mar 27, 2022 17:36:27 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Uunder New Guidance
"I should figure this thing out...but...?

Ayukawa had been in moments of depression before. Much like when she learned her favorite restaurant had been closed down, or perhaps that one time she hadn't made it to a training exercise at the Academy before they were done due to her sleeping in. But this felt much different...

After being allowed to return home, with a decent amount of time to prepare her belongs to be moved out, she certainly hadn't gotten much done with herself or her life. She was no longer to be considered a shinobi, and she was no longer an Saeko. By all clan law, any Saeko that spoke to her directly would be breaking the rules and risk exile themselves. More than that, her family had disowned her, she had gained more than a bit of scorn from her clan cousin(which mostly seemed mild at best). Everything just seemed like a mess.

Then..there was this...a message speaking of certain gears needing to be changed around for a replacement arm...

Looking at the large device in front of her, the girl was blank and with more confusion than anything else as she tilted her head from one side and then found herself just closing her eyes and ignoring it. Was the one she had now not good enough or was this just a temporary loan from the hospital?

She wished Asahi was here to talk to. Or anyone really...she wished that she could talk to Issei, but she didn't want him to hate her for not trusting him. More than that, for failing him. Even if she didn't think he'd believe those things, she still felt bad for even remotely assuming such things were true. Even more so, that she thought that she could do anything about it...

Closing her eyes, she'd frown before laying herself down upon her covered sofa, looking at one of the boxes with her many mangas and drawing it out to read as she read in frustration.

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Under New Guidance[Zakku]Mar 28, 2022 1:34:47 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

I know I'm part of something greater than myself
Don't know the meaning, but I hope that matters less
I don't know anyone affected without a skill

Sighing Zakku lugged the bag of food over his shoulder as he climbed the stairs to Ayu's apartment.  Having gotten their orders from Arashi Zakku had made his way towards his teammates place.  Grabbing food on his way he was determined to give her a full belly and big smile before he was forced to be a little more harsh on her in training.

Stopping at the door to Ayu-Chans apartment he knocked a familiar tune on the door as he adjusted his bag of food.  "Ayu-Chan!  I got food open up ya dork."  Zakku braced himself for the prospect of free food to entice her.  He hoped she was ready for their training but there was a voice in the back of his head reminding him who exactly he was dealing with.  

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.
last edit by Zakku Burokon on Mar 28, 2022 2:10:25 GMT -5
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Under New Guidance[Zakku]Mar 28, 2022 20:37:29 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Uunder New Guidance
"Food?..Dork?

Hearing the knock, the young girl would pull the covers of the book back, looking up at the ceiling as she then sniffed the air and felt her stomach. In truth, some habits did die hard, and it was difficult to ignore the smell of food, no matter the form it may have taken. It wasn't as though she could ignore it either, as she was more than aware that Zakku would just remain there until she did. Not that she would be rude enough to leave him hanging out there, but she might be inclined to tell him that she didn't really want company.

Though food didn't taste good alone...it never did..

Before long, the door would open as she allowed her head to peek out from the corner, her eyes looking to the bag and then up at Zakku with a blank expression.

"I know this is a trap..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Mar 29, 2022 0:55:01 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku was debating on sending a clone around to climb up to a window or just continuously knocking when Ayu finally opened the door a crack.  Seeing her usually perky and cheerful face looking so dull and depressed hurt the blue haired shinobi.  "No traps. Just food."  

He shook the bag rattling the ingredients.  "Look we gotta talk.  I got new orders from Arashi and I need to talk to you about them."  Zakku admitted as he looked at the face that stared at him through the crack.  "Plus how long has it been since you've actually had a cooked meal?"

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Zakkus quick thinking and his intelligence have made him a tactical expert on the field. While not 100% fool proof his plans can often been seen getting the results he needs or something close. He can devise a plan in little time and takes very little to change it to get his results.

Large Chakra Pool

Zakku was born with a larger than average chakra pool. He can do multiple jutsus without losing mush stamina and won't tire out as easily. He can also fight for awhile longer than his fellow Shinobi of his skill group.
Under New Guidance[Zakku]Mar 30, 2022 20:52:28 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Uunder New Guidance
"Home cooked??

Her expression was that to a child pouting as she heard the mention of how long it might have been since she had a cooked meal. In truth, it had been some time. Her own personal punishment for herself was declining doing much for herself aside from eating cereal and maybe a bowl of ramen. Which was instant with hot water. She hadn't done much to encourage herself to go out in light of embarrassment and shame. Not only that, but she had spent much of her time packing boxes and bags since she was in a sense, losing her home from lack of village or clan support. This was what exile was. Complete isolation...

Though it was hard to deny the rumbling in her stomach, so with a sigh, she would open the door as it allowed Zakku access to her partially empty home, looking toward the floor as she then shut the door behind him. As she prepared to hear him out, a realization came to her as she arched her brow with a frown.

"Wait...Orders? I thought I was suspended...I'm not supposed to be doing anything...save for move...and find a cave to live in..."

Ayukawa would then lean against the wall as she stared at the older male as she released a breath.

"Please tell me you didn't do anything?...Also...you don't cook!"

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Mar 31, 2022 12:04:23 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

"Oi!"  Zakku put down the bag and looked around slowly his gaze settling on Ayu.  "I do cook.  Just not very often."  Crossing his arms he'd give her a stern look.  "We're being sent out to Oetsu.  We're being sent there because we both have to train.  I'm also your new permanent team leader I think."  His eyes fell on the prosthetic that laid untouched on the table.  

Zakku picked it up and started playing with the fingers on the fake hand.  "Groovy."  He said mostly to himself and examined the device.  Reaching around to where the it would connect to the body Zakku touched something and the arm made a fist and rammed itself straight into Zakku's gut.  The blue haired chunin wheezed and bent over as the arm dangled once again unmoving.

Placing the arm back where it was Zakku grabbed the bag of food and dragged it to the kitchen still wheezing and trying to regain his breath.  "Yes.....It's definitely...Yours!"  He laid across the counter and forced himself to stand up straight with a forced smile.  "Why aren't you training with it?"  

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 4, 2022 22:49:45 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Under New Guidance
"Whaaaaaa!?

Ayukawa hadn't expected that kind of news. Aside from the fact that she couldn't think of Team 3 without Zakku in it, but the fact that he was now the leader of it was a bit of a shock. Though of course, he was the longest lived member of the group, and aside from Rin, she couldn't see anyone better suited to do it and still hope the trust of it's members. Even if it were just herself at the moment. Though the real surprise was the fact that apparently, they were being sent to Oetsu...which was clear across the desert and near the ocean. She had never been there, but had heard stories of the place being almost like a paradise, if you could manage to get to the deposits of fresh water. Or live there in fact.

But perhaps the most surprising thing...aside from Zakku apparently taking a punch from something that wasn't even alive as he played with the puppet limb, was that she was being sent anywhere at all.

"I...I don't get it..Not you becoming the leader..thats awesome..I mean...I..never mind....congratulations...Zakku-kun..."

What was her cousin doing? What was she playing at? She never thought she'd be questioning her like this, but at the moment, nothing seemed right. She was supposed to be in exile...not training...if anything, she was supposed to be as far away from people as possible, not going somewhere with a team mate. As her eyes closed, hand resting upon her lap, she'd sit down on the sofa as the blue haired male laid the object down upon the counter, looking over at her as he recovered from the blow, asking why she wasn't training with it. Eyes opened as she glared for a moment down at the piece of metal, pretending itself to be a new part of herself.

"Because it isn't me...because I don't want it..."

Frowning, she'd tighten the grip of her hand against her thigh, growling as she rose up and began to point at it.

"That...THING! Isn't who I am! The minute I start to make it apart of me, I become exactly what people said I was! That I was worthless! Weak! That I didn't belong! I did everything I could to ignore it...I didn't get into fights, I just worked hard to prove I was better...and now...because of what I did...I have to wear that like a...a...badge of shame! Just proving them right!"

Her outburst was brutal, but as she realized it, she began to calm down as she rubbed her arm against her eyes.

"I'm sorry Zakku-kun...I'm just...I just feel like...I'm completely lost...I put everything that I had into who I wanted to be...now my dream...my brother's dream...I can never fulfil it...I don't even know if my dream was ever going to happen anyway...or why I even thought that I could do it...I can't kill people...I hate seeing people die or get hurt...I can't stand to be a liar...and yet I did all those things...I even almost got people killed because of me going somewhere I wasn't supposed to be...Even if it wasn't my fault..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 5, 2022 1:40:06 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku hadn't ever seen Ayu get this upset or even so much as raise her voice in anger.  The outburst of anger was something he expected from him more than her.  Arching an eyebrow he looked at the arm as Ayu vented for lack of a better term.  Grabbing the arm he moved back to the couch and stared at Ayu his face neutral.

Reaching out with his hand he'd direct her to look at his face as he raised an eyebrow.  "You don't need to kill to be a good shinobi."  It was a lesson he was still in the process of learning but he'd managed to silence the dark passenger in him for a time.  "I gave into those urges and I'm so glad you're soul is too pure to even give into those impulses because once you do.."  He trailed off his thoughts trailing back to his last mission with Rin.

He was back in the desert sands a sick smile across his face as he sang the children's rhyme he'd corrupted.  "...Go tell aunt rhody..."  Zakku rubbed his eyes as he saw Rin yank him back his metal stake coming free from the mans neck who'd just a few moments earlier was trying to burn him alive.  Zakku resorted by snarling at Rin in anger and demanding to know why he stopped him.

Slowly he came back to the present and lowered his gaze to the prosthetic arm.  "We're not perfect by any means Ayu."  Folding the fingers down and raising the thumb he'd use the arm to gesture to himself.  "I got my entire team kicked out of the chuunin exams my first time there.  Think any of us gave up?  Two of them did but I kept going."  Zakku folded in the thumb and extended the pointer finger pointing at Ayuwaka. 

"So what if your brothers dream didn't come true for you?  You're not him.  You're Saeko Fuckin Ayuwaka."  Letting the arm slide a bit further he'd use the finger to jab at Ayu.  "You're the Pacca who's just discovered she's going to be trained into the fiercest Tora of the sands."  Pulling the arm back he'd throw it onto the couch and tuck his hands into his pockets.  "So we gotta find out what the Tora inside of you dreams of because I'm willing to bet it's a lot bigger than you know."

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 7, 2022 16:45:52 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Under New Guidance
"But what if your teammate is about to die? Or when your facing someone that is trying to kill others? Or how about when they have a really big bomb that could destroy a village? Or a poison someone, disarm them? Shinobi have to kill all the time and...

It would have been easy for her to continue down the list of reasons why a shinobi might need to kill, and why her lack of wishing to do so might be a hinderance. It wasn't completely wrong either. After all, Rin even said so himself. Though as Zakku seemed to go into explaining himself further, she'd find herself looking toward him with a blank expression, her eyes blinking as her purple gaze would look toward the ceiling for a moment, and then back toward him as he seemed to explain how proud he was of her for not going giving in to such urges instantly. While she had indeed killed people in which to save others, she wasn't exactly proud of it. Nor did she wish to do so continually. But at times, as both Zakku and Rin seemed to state, they were not perfect beings. Shinobi weren't perfect.

Which meant that she didn't have to be perfect, but she had to keep trying...

Closing her eyes, she'd then sigh as she heard him state that while she wasn't able to keep her brother's dream alive, it didn't matter. She wasn't him...

No...I'm not...he wouldn't have done what I did...

Though as he continued on, she began to find a bit of fire building as he mentioned who she was. She was Saeko Ayukawa...minus the curse word of course. She was the cat that would trained into being a Tiger...

"A...tora?"

Tilting her head to the side, she'd then blink as she continued to look at Zakku, holding her hand close to her face as she then felt a small smile cross her lips. Though she nearly jumped as the prosthetic arm landed next to her on the couch. Though it seemed that they first had to find out just what the Tora dreamed of becoming, but Zakku seemed to think that it was of big things.

"You think so?"

As her expression went blank, she'd look down at the arm beside her before then releasing a breath as she let her hand rest on her lap before nodding.

"Okay! Let's do it! I wanna be a Tiger!!"

Jumping up to her feet, she'd hold her hand to her chest as a grin showed upon her face as she then nodded eagerly.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 8, 2022 16:45:09 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

A wide grin spread across Zakkus face as Ayu's smile returned and her excitable attitude returned.  The can do attitude of hers was infectious and something he highly admired about her.  "Alright then."  He jerked a thumb at the kitchen.  "Then grab that arm and let's start prepping the Ramen.  You're right I can't cook but I can make some mean ass Jerky Ramen."  

Zakku lowered his arms his grin not leaving his face.  "I need to see how good you are with a new arm.  Then I can see where we go once we get to Oetsu."  He knew how he needed to improve but he still needed to make sure she was comfortable with the prosthetic before they would leave the village.  Turning back to the kitchen he'd start rummaging through his bag.  "Once we get there we're roughing it.  Finding our own meals and facing the elements.  All one of them we get here in the desert."  Dumping the ramen and different jerky's onto the counter he'd carelessly toss the bag away.  "And I'm gonna have to be a little more strict with you."

He didn't like to be strict it reminded him of his first sensei but he understood why he was always tougher on them.  "So once we start training I'm going to expect a bit more and go a bit harder on you.  We're both gonna be training not just to help get us promoted but because we've been slacking.  Me especially."  Cutting open a bag and dumping the jerky out he'd spin a kunai on his finger before cutting the meat into small strips.  

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 8, 2022 21:31:52 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Under New Guidance
"Ummmm...okay....

While she was willing to go along with this plan, the idea of placing this foreign object onto herself was still a daunting task to say the least. Though she wasn't sure just what Zakku was expecting to judge of her abilities in putting it on, it seemed that he was now the leader of their team of two, so she had to at least try. After all, she promised...

So as Zakku explained the method to his thinking, Ayukawa would reach over toward the limb, looking it over once more as she balanced the weight of it within her one hand. It was certainly heavy to say the least, though she imagined it might be due to her unfamiliarity. That and the fact that maybe once she had it on, it might adjust to her body. It almost made her wish she was a bit smarter on such things. Closing her eyes, she'd continue to listen as he stated how he would have to be much more strict with her, considering how they both had to work hard to catch up, prompting her to yelp as she swiftly inserted the arm upon her slot that rested over her shoulder. Her body seemed to fire off like a pin prick, a small jump coming from her body as she nearly flew from her seat on the couch.

With him still talking and moving about the kitchen, the girl would open one eye to look down at the limb, her eyes opening fully as she began to try and move her new fingers. At first, there was nothing, but as she continued to try and focus, she'd see a small twitch from the hand, prompting a small smile to come upon her face as she then attempted to rise up.

"So we get to hunt!? I'm great at hunting!!"

As she attempted to raise her hand as to show her excitement, the arm would seem to drift downward, prompting her to sway to one side before feeling herself fall to the floor before frowning as she mumbled in her native tongue. Hoisting herself back to her feet, she'd continue to hold the arm with her real one, prompting her to frown as she moved the fingers inward to produce a thumbs up with a sheepish grin.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 10, 2022 14:51:26 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Watching Ayu almost fall over with her new arm made him wince as he expected to hear a thud but thankfully didn't.  Letting out a soft sigh of relief he offered back a smirk of his own shaking his head slowly.  "I figured it'd be the best way to make sure we don't need and training wheels on you.  Something second nature to you should be a quick and easy way to get you adjusted.  At least in theory."  He admitted with a shrug. 

Looking around for a pot he kept opening cabinets until he found one with a pot big enough and that wasn't boxed up.  "I hope you don't mind but I did take a look into your file."  Setting the pot down with a soft 'tunk' on the stove he looked at the sink and made a soft hum realizing he skipped a step.  "Your file was a hell of a lost less thick than mine.  You also didn't have a very old note attached to it that said, 'Don't trust his puns'.  I wonder how long that's been there..."  He trailed off as he filled the pot.  Seeing the size difference between their files wasn't a shock.  He'd been more shocked that his wasn't bigger.  

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 11, 2022 10:51:03 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Under New Guidance
"Heh heh...yea...that makes sense..."

With Zakku seeming to explain further that something familiar would aid in her adjustment, the girl would nod quickly before then waiting until he was around the corner inside of the kitchen as she began to try and make the arm work once more. It felt so strange, almost like trying to scratch an itch that wasn't there. She strained her thoughts, attempting to try and get the arm to function like she would normally, pouting as she began to tap at it's surface as the young man continued to search for tools within her cooking space, bearing her teeth at the puppet hand before finding herself gnawing at it's fingers to try and cause some sensation to prompt movement.

At the mention of him seeming to have accessed her file, she'd stop short of her action, letting the arm drop down to her side as she began to peek around to the side before then rubbing the back of her neck as she heard that there was a lot less in it than there was in Zakku's.

"Is that a bad thing? I mean...I can do better...or...I would do better...what do I have to do?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 11, 2022 14:13:17 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku shook his head as he replaced the pot on the stove.  "Nah.  I mean we could get you more write ups but I don't want Arashi to come looking for me."  Zakku lit the stove and began dumping in ramen.  "She's already got enough on her plate without us having to add to it.  Plus I think it'll be nice if for once she gets something coming across her desk that isn't about us."

Beneath the Mask
"I actually wanted to know about your brother."  He'd seen the name appear many times and he'd zoned out on many of her ramblings about him when they were with Rin.  "Why did you so badly want to be on his team?"  He tossed a bit of jerky to her as he waited for the water to warm up.  Zakku had only known what he'd heard about the death of her brother but never pried further.  That information wasn't something he needed to know he only wanted to know about who the man was and just how much he meant to his teammate.    

Jutsu:
N/A

SA:
Expert Tactician

Large Chakra Pool

Under New Guidance[Zakku]Apr 11, 2022 15:17:01 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Under New Guidance
"Ya mean...Kouto?"?

Moment Music

Reaching out to pluck the strip of meat from the air as it flew in her direction, Ayukawa would blink for a moment before then recalling the face of her brother and then looking downward as she leaned against the wall for a moment. Honestly, she had been so steadfast on fulfilling his dream that made her nearly forget his name. It was odd...how you could focus on the goal of someone, and yet not even know their name.

While she wasn't sure exactly why Zakku seemed so interested now in her brother, she'd allow a small sigh to escape her lips as she leaned against the wall, looking over as the older male continued to prepare, having already begun boiling water as she then played with the piece of jerky between her fingertips.

"He...he was my big brother...he was one of the best to come out of the Saeko Clan since Lady Kasumi herself...or at least..that was how my father used to put it. We were two years apart so he was able to get to come to Sunagakure before me...but we both wanted to be the strongest shinobi in Kaze no Kuni...just like Lady Kasumi! I would train hard every day with him, practice trying to outrun him, out lift him, out fight him! And even when it seemed like I was struggling, he'd always look out for me..."

A small smile crossed her lips as she then ripped the jerky in half, using her real hand as the other remained limp at her side.

"As for the team...Rin invited me because he said that I could be a big help...I wanted to follow through with our dream together...since he can't anymore...I guess I feel like...I'll never be able to be that shinobi that he was...He was so strong and smart and careful...at least...until he did something stupid..."

There was always a small part of her that did feel resentful toward her brother in how he died. While she had been taught to always respect the choices of the dead, what he had done never really sat with her in a way that was peaceful. She'd speak of him fondly, but she was...hurt...in the way he chose his team over living himself.

"He died saving his teammates...on the same day I graduated from the academy...we had worked so hard to make sure I was ready and he didn't even get to see it...I've lived so long trying to be the shinobi he was...and I don't know...what I'm supposed to be...maybe Rin saw that too...maybe he wanted to help me see what it was that I wanted..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep