Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
A Terrible Truth

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

The Girl Who Stole the Stars

Arashi would just look at Zakku as he spoke, her expression calm before then shifting to that of a frown as she did her best to try and not show anything else. Of course, there was a feeling that was indeed similar. Change was constant, and while things were often shifting around her, the only thing that seemed to remain was the idea that there was at least her family and friends that stayed the same. But, the latter seemed to even be less true more than once.

Asahi had been the constant too...but...he was gone...

Now all that remained was Zakku...and she could not help but wonder if that too was a sign of something...

And it scared her....

"We...we aren't gonna have this conversation....I...can't have this conversation..."

Releasing a soft breath, Arashi would turn back toward the sand platform as she proceeded to get on top of it. Yet as it began to lift up off the ground, she'd then turn to look at Zakku with a calm expression.

"Don't be sorry for tellin me...I just....don't be sorry...okay?"

Closing her eyes, she'd hold her hand to her heart as she then glared at him with a serious expression.

"But you don't love me....you don't want to love me..."

Memories Remain...

In saying this, Arashi would then cover her head as she began to let herself fly off in the opposite direction, her eyes focused on the path ahead of her, making her way through the desert as she seemed to try and take her mind to other places. With the stars in full bloom, she did her best not to look at them, not to think on the people that she had lost. Not to remember...

She just...she wanted to forget...but knew that she couldn't pretend they were never there...They were always there....

Asahi: "You being girly on a vaguely regular basis? I can't wait to see that."

Akira: "I- didn't lie." Exasperated. "There is a heaven, it's ok- Jihi has mercy for everybody."

Asa: "I'm just trying to impress yoo-...erhh...I mean people like you! Other shinobi and whatnot! Can't have everyone thinking I'm some weakling y'know!"

Bakura: "Your a bad liar, I am here if you need anything, you know that? I'd like to think that were friends, by this point".

Ura: "You showed compassion and apologized. Admitted your fault and even helped cleaning up. Pretty human thing to do if you ask me."

Zakku: "Arashi. I love you...."

-S.A Used-
Will of Sand

Will of Sand- Adding the element of her own chakra into the mixture of sand, Arashi is capable of faster and stronger sand manipulation and attacks. The extent of this control is due to the supply gathered within her gourd, granting the bonus of power, but limited to only the amount contained within it. This ability makes her constructions more dense and harder to break down, and the swiftness of their creation is instant rather than requiring the prior time of build-up as before due to the strengthened bond between Arashi and Shukaku

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

Sand Control
Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Fuuinjutsu Savant

Within her youth, Arashi had always been a natural when it came to the art of sealing techniques. Trained under one of it's great masters, her skill and understanding of this nearly forgotten artform only grew and has become more seasoned over time. With this knowledge, the shinobi is capable of identifying the nature and abilities of a seal just by looking at it, mapping out their structure, strength, and abilities based on previous experience and her own studies with the craft. This skill also allows for her own seals to become much stronger in their usage, extend their duration people(1 post), able to modify them to suit a specific situation or to quickly implement them in the field.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-
Sand Gourd

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 13, 2022 21:12:32 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
A Terrible Truth [Open/Character Arc]Jun 12, 2022 13:43:10 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

Life Is like an hourglass
Eventually everything hits the bottom
Then all you have to do is wait until
someone comes along and turns it around

"Arashi!"  Zakku lunged forward as she took off.  "The hell does that mean?"  He asked no one as he watched her disappearing into the night.  Feeling a rush of energy Zakku planted his feet and pulled in a few deep breaths as he untensed his muscles.  They screamed in pain as Zakku pulled every last bit of Chakra he had left and poured it into his muscles.  

The familiar tingling took over his body as he felt the Lightning run over his body.  Not bothering with the runners stance Zakku took off leaving behind a dust cloud as he attempted to follow Arashi.  His legs throbbed and begged him to stop but he wasn't focused on the pain.  "ARASHI STOP!"  Zakku called out as he dodged rocks and cactus.  

"I-I DO WANT TO LOVE YOU!"  He called out barely dodging another rock as another cut was added to already numerous collection of wounds.  Zakku pumped his arms wildly keeping his pace as he tried to keep up.

"OK I LIED ABOUT WHY I WAS ALWAYS WITH YOUR DOGS!  IT WAS SO I COULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU!"  Ducking under a low hanging rock Zakku popped back up a fresh bolt of pain over his shoulder blades as he was back up right once more.  "I DO LOVE THOSE CUTE ANIMALS BUT I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HOW CUTE YOUR DOGS ARE JUST SO I COULD SEE YOU!"

Zakku began to limp with his run slowing down as sweat began to pour down his body.  'No.  No!  I NEED TO KEEP GOING!'  His mind screamed at him as he panted harder slowing down even more as his body began to give up.  "No..."
Duh Dood has written 541 posts