Deal gone Wrong[Open]

compose a reply
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Apr 11, 2022 22:21:33 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Deal Gone Wrong
"Almost there...

Keeping a steady pace, it was not much of a challenge for the young girl to keep in time with her goal of training. Of course, added weights made the journey all the more intense, even for her. Despite having gotten used to running with extra pounds upon her, the added arm made for an almost unbalanced format to her running. Though still, it was more than an adjustment in balance that was a problem...

Moment Music

Since their leave from Sunagakure a few weeks ago, Ayukawa had done a lot with herself in trying not to cling too much to a certain side of herself that was lingering in the shadows. Of course, while she was technically ostracized from her Clan, her home, and from anyone that might recognize her, that made little difference in the larger world that laid before her out in the open. While members of the clan would be more than happy to simply leave her be, it didn't mean that there weren't those that would see her actions as an insult and wish to do more than just ignore her.

As such, knowing this danger, she did manage to change a bit of her appearance...to which to her own shock, seemed to draw just more attention to herself. Even her cousin before they left seemed to think it was a bit much.

Still, it wasn't as though she could go and find a tailor or something to do something about it.

Crossing the length of the desert, she'd come upon a small settlement, stopping short as she looked down at the small pack at her waist. She honestly wasn't sure why Zakku-kun thought this was a way to make money and to get supplies. She had heard of trading, but from the smell of it, it didn't seem remotely valuable in the least.

Scanning the area, she'd release a soft breath before seeming to take in the more various smells that surrounded her. Livestock, water, the smell of smoked meats and fish. It was far better than what was on her.

"Okay..find the buyer and give him the stuff...I can do this...Now what was it that he wanted me to say again?"

Placing one hand upon her hip, the girl would cup her hand beneath her face, nodding to herself as she tried to remember. From there, the vision of Zakku came to her, giving her the details she needed. With a grin, she'd then stride further in, looking for the one that match the description of whom she was supposed to meet.

He was an older fellow, seeming to have more whiskers on his cheeks than face, yet as he saw her, he'd bow his head before then smiling with cracked teeth.

"Oh finally! I wasn't sure you would come...so...did you bring it? I smell it so you must have..."

As he attempted to reach for her small pacel, Ayukawa would then cough into her hand as she reeled back.

"Ahem...no money...no deal...so did you bring it?"

Pulling the pouch from her waist, she'd then hold it upward as she soon caught whiff of it, drawing it away with disgust on her face as the scent irritated her nostrils. Seeing the man reach again, she'd then smack his hand lightly with her own, doing her best to resist using the fact one as it remained hidden beneath a glove and her sleeve.

"I do...I do...just...let me look at it...I want to be sure that it's just right..."

With a blank expression, Ayukawa would extend it outward to him, watching as he seemed to take hold of the bag, cradling it like a child. As his expression filled with glee, he'd soon look around for a moment before yelling out.

"WHAT IS THAT!?"

The cry was enough to draw Ayukawa's eyes away, looking off to where he had pointed. Yet, as soon as she turned around, she'd see the older man starting to run off.

"He..HEY!!! That's not fair!!"

It seemed as if the man didn't care, leading to the girl pouting before taking off after him.

"No no no! If I loss another one Zakku-kun will never trust me again!"

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
[One from each on each limb]
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamin

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Deal gone Wrong[Open]May 18, 2022 10:54:46 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"deal gone wrong".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

SWIFT INTERCEPTION

Like a blur, Shigure dashed from tree branch to tree branch. His movement speed had increased substantially due to his intense training, and it was close to becoming second nature to him. It still took its tools on his stamina to do it over a prolonged periods of time, and it was definitely easier to apply it in battle rather than travel, but if he wanted it to become consistent, he needed to continuously step out of his comfort zone and try to break his current limits. He no longer needed to use the same amount of chakra to empower his body, his muscles had been developing well enough.

The focus on the training was also serving the dual purpose of trying to take his head off Koume. The Grass shinobi had caused quite the impression on him since they first met during the Chuunin Exams, and ended up going on a date of sorts. It was funny to think that despite being engaged, Shigure had never been on a date. His engagement was a political one, so it made sense they were not that inclined to foster their feelings for one another. On top of that, on the feeling aspect, the relationship was one-sided. Shigure was indeed infatuated by Hanako, but she was with him out of duty to the clan.

Whenever those thoughts crossed his mind, he would shake his head and frown his brows, upset with himself for the thoughts he was fostering. As a response to that, training. He kept on pushing himself to move at an incredible speed; if he continued to go at this pace, he would be back home in a short time. Still, even that was bittersweet. Yes, he missed his village, but he was also missing that pink-haired girl, and he didn't know when they would have the opportunity to see each other again.

Part of his travelling routine was to activate his Byakugan every so often to scan the area around him. Even though the place was supposed to be safe, there were many dangers out there in the ninja world, and he didn't want to get jumped. He was approaching a small settlement, one that should not have any shinobis, but that was when his eyes noticed a chakra signature he had not yet seen in his life. "Hm?" Shigure paused as he leaped to yet another tree branch and focused on that beacon of chakra.

This person, a young girl, was talking to someone older. At first it seemed to be just a casual conversation, so he didn't think much of it. Suddenly, however, the man seemed to have snatched the item from the girl and made a run for it. Shigure narrowed his eyes, observing it from afar with his Byakugan. The girl seemed distressed. Sighing deeply, the Hyuuga shook his head. "Here we go..." whatever that was, it seemed like the man was robbing the girl, so he decided to lend her a hand.

Dashing like a blur through the woods, he would quickly make his way to the small settlement, seeking to intercept the thief. His Byakugan locked on them, he quickly dodged the obstacles on the way, moving rather swiftly until he would land before the man, seeking to intercept him. Chakra concentrated in his right hand as he aimed to lightly tap the man's chest. On the outside, the palm tap would have seemed rather light, but that was the danger of the Gentle Fist. Shigure would pour the chakra into the man's body's aiming to lightly injure his lungs, so that he would gasp for air.

If that worked out, he would then try to snatch the stolen good from him. Hopefully this situation could be solved easily, but he had a weird feeling about it.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

On the way to the Leaf
Travelling at his full speed, perceived the 'thief' and sought to intercept him
[]
[651 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Deal gone Wrong[Open]May 20, 2022 17:24:17 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Deal Gone Wrong
"What the...

Ayukawa had managed to keep a good beat on the man who had decided to try and rob her, leading to her seeing the newcomer as they arrived in an attempt to aid her. At first, she was somewhat relieved, but as she began to realize just what it was he'd be saving her from, her eyes widened as she quickly began to increase her pace.

The strike against the man's chest, light as it may have been, was enough to knock the wind from his chest, bouncing him backward as a thin veil of smoke seemed to leave his lips. As the older male would struggle to regain his balance, it was at that point that Ayukawa had caught up, her legs glowing slightly with a burst of chakra as she could see the young man reaching out for what was in his hands. The speed of her movement was nearly invisible to the naked eye, yet as she appeared on the opposite side of the man as he seemed to drop, the item within his hand appeared to fall over as yRo spilled out from the bag.

"Heh...that was a close one..."

Looking at her palm, she'd see the other sack with Zakku's product was safe once more in her possession, prompting her to swiftly place it within her pocket in an attempt to keep what she had taken hidden as she turned around with a grin.

"Thanks alot! I was really worried when he robbed me. I mean...who does that? Just goes and takes something without even thinking about the other person? Especially when your supposed to be making a deal with them in the first place...So rude..."

As the teen began to make her way back toward her former buyer, she'd blink for a moment as she'd see the smoke still rising up from his form before it faded within a puff of smoke. The former Saeko would gasp, feeling her pocket for what she had just taken back and looking within to see it was not holding the same odor as what she had brought. From there, her face went white.

"He was a shadow clone..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Onkyō: Gōsutosunatchi [Acoustic: Ghost Snatch]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: Fūton
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A simple thief technique used to quickly steal an exposed item, equipment, weapon. The user must be within arm's reach of the target, roughly a 1 meter at most. Using Fūton chakra, the user speeds their arms to the point where it looks like the wind blows as the snatch the item inconspicuously. Another drawback is the strength aspect, a wallet everyone can snatch. A two-ton weight. Nope, not unless you have the required strength and skill to even carry it.

NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from jutsu or most jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamin

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Deal gone Wrong[Open]May 20, 2022 18:39:11 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"deal gone wrong".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

SHADOW CLONE

With the man down, the girl who was chasing him used her chakra to increase her speed and snatch the item away from his hands. He knew that technique well, for he could also use it, but he was rather surprised with how precise the girl was in grabbing the stolen good. Still, the man standing before him seemed to be out of commission and the girl turned to Shigure and thanked him for the help. The Hyuuga shook his head and smiled to the girl. "It's nothing really, I was nearby when I saw this guy making a run for it. Fair to assume he was stealing, and I couldn't let such a thing slide." it seemed like the man tried to get an even better deal by getting the goods without paying, but it was good that it had been taken care of.

However, something odd was going on. Shigure noticed the chakra inside the man disappearing, and it could only mean one thing. "A shadow clone?!" and his suspicion was proven right when the man disappeared in a puff of smoke. He turned to Ayukawa, noticing she was clearly distressed for some reason, and even though he could've looked inside the bag with his Byakugan, he didn't; he wasn't going to just invade her privacy like that if there was no need.

"Indeed... But I got a good look at the colour of his chakra. I can try to find him. I have very good eyes." he said, and it was quite obvious it was likely a doujutsu, for the bulged veins on his temples gave him quite the unique look, one that was only seen on those of the Hyuuga clan. "Wanna tell me who I'm looking for?" he asked, arching one of his brows. "I'm Shigure, by the way." he introduced himself as he scanned the area for the man. He was focusing on the colour of his chakra, because he could've very well be using a transformation jutsu to disguise himself. But nobody can truly hide from the Byakugan, and Shigure could see all in a range of two kilometres.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

On the way to the Leaf
Looking around for any trace of the man's chakra using his Byakugan
[]
[372 words]

SA used:
Byakugan
Like all members of his clan, Shigure also has the famous Byakugan as one of his signature traits. Naturally, Shigure’s eyes have a near 360 degrees field of vision around himself, save for a small blindspot at the back of his neck above the thoracic vertebra. His eyes are capable of seeing through most objects, giving him great perception of his environment, and making quite the challenge to surprise or ambush the Hyuuga when his doujutsu is activated. Having been seriously trained to develop his sight, Shigure managed to increase the range of his Byakugan to a respectful 2 kilometres range, which makes him quite the competent tracker in missions. His eyes also allow him to see infrared, through chakra barriers, discern clones from their makers, determine colour of someone’s chakra, and determine if a genjutsu is being used or not.

He is also very capable in his ability to see chakra, including the chakra circulatory system inside a person’s body, thus allowing him to easily identify the precise location of the tenketsus, which is paramount in the use of the Gentle Fist to its maximum capacity, power, and finesse. On top of it all, Shigure’s training and experience as a people’s person allowed him to add this insight to the power of his Byakugan, thus making him quite competent at reading people’s emotions. Therefore, when using his Byakugan, Shigure can usually detect if someone is lying through the impulses of their brain, heartbeat, and general body language. Moreover, when focused on an opponent, Shigure can even anticipate their reactions based on their muscles and body functions prior to the execution of an action.
Deal gone Wrong[Open]May 23, 2022 11:34:58 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"How did I miss that?...

The fact that she had only met the man once was likely the very reason she had not realized that he wasn't even there. Still, in the end, she had managed to lose him in a small window, so it was possible that the switch had happened right along that time frame. Still, it made sense that he would do so in their attempt to escape. Though at the very least, she wasn't alone anymore as the young man was openly willing to assist. Especially since it seemed that he was able to see chakra. That was enough to make her drop her jaw, whispering softly with a small voice.

"That is so cool....I can smell really good myself...but since it was a clone...I might not be able to get a right scent...still can't believe he did that. I mean...it wasn't even that much for what I was giving him....plus it smells really baddddddum balming...smells really balming ya know? Heh heh..."

As she felt her face turn red in her attempt to cover her lack for wordplay, the young female would then blink as she found him asking just what he was looking for, prompting her to release a brief as she closed her eyes.

"Not really...no...I don't wanna say...because it might be bad....but it's important!!"

Holding up her hand, Ayukawa would hear the boy's name and then smile as she found herself preparing to do the same.

"I'm Sa...I mean...Ayukawa...I'm Ayukawa....Nice to meet you Shigure...and thank you so much!"

Bowing once again, she'd then raise her brow as she thought for a moment.

"Wait...really good eyes....hmmm..."

Leaning in close, she'd look directly into his face, her expression calm as she attempted to determine just what was special about them.

"I mean...I feel like I should know this....Ummmm...Hmmm...Oh! Hyuuga!! You're from Konohagakure!!!"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Deal gone Wrong[Open]May 26, 2022 12:35:58 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

HIDDEN LEAF

The girl seemed to have a keen sense of smell, which made Shigure think on the Inuzuka clan back in the Hidden Leaf; they were known for their keen nose and the ability to track people like a ninja hound themselves, but he didn't expect other people to be able to do the same. "The world is indeed big. I need to start thinking beyond the Hidden Leaf." he thought to himself. Being a Chuunin for not a long time, he was only now being able to leave the village and the country more often, and he knew there was a lot he was still oblivious to, something he seriously needed to address.

In any case, her words sounded a bit weird when she went on to talk about the product, and the hue of red in her cheeks made him feel a bit more confused. "Maybe it's something a little private or embarrassing... Perhaps I shouldn't ask too much about it." he wondered. When she did say it was potentially bad, but important, he nodded to her. "I understand. Well, I can still focus on the man himself, that should suffice." he said, trying to ease her mind.

When the girl told him her name, it did sound quite familiar, but he couldn't immediately remember where he heard about it. "Ayukawa, uh? I definitely heard that name before..." but he kept the thoughts in his head, nodding to the girl as she introduced herself and thanked him. But before he could say anything, she seemed to have made a link regarding his eyes and his home, which surprised him to say the least, for she knew not only his clan, but also his Hidden Village.

His widened eyes did little to hide the surprise and he hesitantly nodded to confirm she was right. "I... I am indeed... I'm surprised you know that... Uh, which village are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" he asked, scratching his cheek with his index finger.

Searching for the Thief
Introductions
[]
[337 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]May 28, 2022 20:50:43 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"Hehehe...well..I know a little about the different clans in Konohagakure...I've never met a Hyuuga before but I guess its kinda easy to recognize..."

The young girl would then grin as she held her hands behind her back, looking off to the side. He was being more than a bit understanding of the situation, despite her attempts at being vague. It was easy for a misunderstanding to be made just by him knowing the context of the package. Still, she honestly would rather it just be kept as much in the dark as possible. She was already in trouble for having let it get this far out of hand, she'd only imagine how much worse it would be if knowledge of it extended out further. Zakku wouldn't exactly be happy.

As the question of her own origins came into the conversation, the dark haired female would then tilt her head to the side as she honestly could at least give that much information.

"I'm actually not from a village at all...I was born within the desert of Kaze no Kuni..."

That wasn't a lie, which she knew she was usually honor bound not to do. Of course, in a situation like this, was it really lying to not say that she was at one time a shinobi for Sunagakure? Maybe not exactly a lie, but an absence of information.

"My family traveled a lot so we never stayed in one place for too long...so I guess I'm what you'd call a nomad..."

Holding her grin, she'd then clasp her hands together before then stepping forward as she began to look around.

"Now then...as for our man...he was a rugged fella...kinda old looking...but he had a kinda weird smell...I can pick that up, but if your eyes can find him..we'd be able to pin point him a lot easier...There is another part of the settlement further ahead...we should try looking there maybe?"

Ayukawa would point in the direction she meant, allowing herself to move forward as she began to make her way toward it.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Jun 2, 2022 15:38:48 GMT -5
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 1, 2022 16:38:18 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

ON THE RIGHT TRACK

It was a fair statement, even though it was a bit odd that the girl seemed so familiar with the Hidden Leaf Village. Still, being natural from the Land of Wind meant she belonged to a friendly nation, so maybe she did visit the Leaf before, or watched some Chuunin Exams. In any case, he nodded when she said that Hyuugas were easy to recognize. "We are rather uniform looking for the most part... And the eyes, yeah." he said. The girl did act a bit strange, and he could read enough of the situation to know she was hiding something, but then again, he was good with letting it go for now; she didn't strike him as a bad person after all, and she was also fairly young.

As they continued to talk, she confirmed what he suspected: she came from a nomad background, so knowing about the Leaf was reasonable. The Hyuuga smiled and chuckled lightly. "Our background is quite the opposite then. While you were freely roaming the world, I was stuck in my house for most of my childhood." and even though he said that with a smile, there was a hint of loneliness in his eyes; to grow up like a caged bird was something nobody would wish for.

In any case, they had something to do and when she pointed out towards the settlement further ahead, he focused his sight there and he did find the man. He was about to reach the place, and he kept on looking back, wondering if he was being followed. He seemed relieved upon confirming he was not and took another look at his stolen good. "You are right, he is almost there. How fast can you run?" he asked, as he got ready to give the man some chase. Still, unsure if the girl was truly a shinobi or just someone who was versed - to some degree - with the use of chakra, he didn't want to leave her behind.

Thief found
Scanned the area with the Byakugan and found the man close to arriving at the settlement
[]
[350 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 2, 2022 15:48:59 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"Wait...do you see him?"

Ayukawa would link as she wasn't sure exactly, but she had felt a small burst come from Shigure as he looked in the direction she had indicated. Perhaps that was the process of how Hyuuga activated their technique? It was still interesting to say the least. Though as it would appear, it seemed that perhaps they would need to move quickly, which was likely why he was asking if she could run fast. Holding up her hand, she'd nod with a calm expression before releasing a soft breath.

"I'm pretty fast...don't worry about me..."

That was an understatement, but she wasn't exactly sure just what she could or could not say just yet. After all, if she was trusting of just everyone, it might end up just as bad as the last time she was. But, if they were to work together, some sense of trust had to be placed somewhere. In the end, what mattered was that they worked together.

"I'll be right behind you...just gotta follow my nose now..."

As she grinned in his direction, Ayukawa tapped the side of her face with a fingertip, allowing for Shigure to make his move forward while she did the same to keep up. Moving through the sharp edged wilderness wasn't too difficult if you knew the way, and while she may not be able to completely smell where their target had went, Shigure was a different story as she'd move behind him at top speed...or close enough to her usual speed.

Though if Shigure had indeed arrived there first, he'd find the man had already gone inside, seemingly resting as he'd open the bag and reveal some of the contents within. The rolled up paper would be small enough to look like a twig to most, but as he sniffed at it's wrapper, another figure would seem to show just as much interest in it as he'd approach the older male and snatch the bag from his hands.

"This better be worth it..."

"It is...right from Kaze no Kuni...the dealer is top notch when it comes to his goods..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 2, 2022 16:30:50 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

SETTLEMENT

Shigure nodded to the girl when she asked - with a rather surprised tone - if he could see the man. "I can see very far." he simply stated. As cooperative as he was, he wasn't going to reveal his range to the girl he just met. In any case, he was ready to go if she was, but he wondered if she could keep up with his speed; it would be pointless if he arrived there much faster than she did, it was not his problem after all, he was solely there to lend a hand. Ayukawa did claim to be fast, so he nodded to her.

Without wasting any more time, he dashed towards the man's direction, moving at his full speed. Shigure was quite fast, faster than Ayukawa, but the girl was not bad either, she was managing to keep up the pace quite well so far, so indeed, he had nothing to worry about. When he arrived at the location, Ayukawa arrived a moment after and once she was there, he glanced over towards the girl. "He is inside the settlement, talking to another man, an older man. This older man grabbed the product from him, and they are talking to one another. I can't read their lips well, but seems like a business deal. How do you want to handle it?" he asked, after describing what they were doing, despite the fact that they were inside and there was no way to see them. Well, unless you have a Byakugan, that is.

The Hyuuga was ready to intercept at any time, or sneak around to see what they would be up to, but like he said, that was Ayukawa's call. "I don't see anyone else in the vicinity, so I don't think we have to worry about them getting reinforcements." he added, as that information could help her make a decision, one way or the other.

Settlement
Arrives at the settlement, describes what's going on
[]
[325 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 4, 2022 10:30:44 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"Um...ask them politely to give it back?"

With the events inside the structure being told to her, Ayukawa seemed to be in the position of authority on how to proceed. In truth, she had no issue with the man who had stolen from her. If anything, she imagined that the move had been a desperate one considering that he took off with both the funds and also the product. Still, it didn't make it any less right for him to just get away with that. But, the issue with his abilities seemed to be the factor here. If they were capable of making Shadow Clones, then that could mean they were trained shinobi also.

Though from which group? And for what cause?

As she placed herself close against the wall of the building, she'd look over at Shigure as he mentioned that it was just two of them within, meaning it may take some time before any help came to aid them. This would be the moment to go in if there was any other. But there was so much that they didn't know. It was a shame that neither of them could read lips, leaving the conversation they were having unknown.

"Good....so what about the one that brought it?"

"Left her in the dust...or..I tried...they took out my clone so we don't have the money...still...if we"

With a hard slam, the force of the older male would press down against the other, pushing him to the wall as he sneered.

"You idiot! That money was to help us advance our operations here! Now we got nothing to start with!!"

"Ack! It...it was that or get caught! The chick was fast as hell..then there was the other guy!"

"Other guy!?"

Pulling his arm away, the man would scratch his chin with a frown, soon looking to the side as he frowned.

"I'm taking this to the others...you find a way to track that girl down and get our money back!"

In saying this, he seemed to be preparing to leave.

"Do not let anything stop you this time! I mean it...I don't want to explain to the guys that we got punked by two people..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina

Lion's Sleep

Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 6, 2022 15:50:04 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

SPLIT UP

The girl's idea was to ask them to return the goods. Well, maybe that could work, but to the Hyuuga it sounded quite naive, but he was willing to give it a shot, reading himself for the hypothesis that they would not be so eager to return the goods they stole. The two man continued to talk about it, and Shigure observed it for a little longer, they seemed to be a bit angry with the subject of their conversation, which he could reasonably conclude it was due to the failure in completely outsmarting and outmaneuvering the girl and her unexpected aid.

Unfortunately, he couldn't really read their lips, so they would have to act without full knowledge of what they were discussing. "Alright. I will sneak around the back and offer you back up, while you enter and... Well... Ask them to return what they stole. If I notice it going south, I will intercept them by surprise." he said in a whisper, so the people inside wouldn't have a chance of hearing them.

With that being said, Shigure would quickly move to the back of the place, making sure he was not making much noise. His Byakugan was kept activated as he carefully watched their every move. If any of them were ready to attack Ayukawa or go for an escape, he would quickly jump into the fray to intercept. Now it was time to see if her approach to the situation would be successful or not, but if he were to bet, he would be jumping into action real soon.

Settlement
Shigure goes to the back, sneaking around and observing, ready to intercept if needed
[]
[276 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 7, 2022 10:40:33 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"Okay..."

It felt as though there was some faith in her idea, which was more so than what Ayukawa was expecting considering how outlandish it was. In truth, if they did manage to return what they had stolen, she could just as easily admit to this being just a misunderstanding and that they two parties could go on their way. But then again, with the poor display of patience that was on display by one of the men within, she doubted it would go that smoothly.

As Shigure would take his place in the back of the building, Ayukawa would walk gingerly to the front door, seeing the man as he came to it in his attempt to exit. Looking up at him, while his gaze came down upon her, the Sunagakure native would hold up one hand as she waved in their direction with a grin.

"Hi!"

This was enough to catch the larger male off-guard, his eyes looking back to his companion as they then looked at her with a blank expression.

"I was the one that your friend met with earlier, I was wondering if I could get back what you took from me? I can see from the looks of this place that you might be in a tight spot, but stealing is wrong and ...well..we can still work out the deal in which you keep it and I can just take back what was stolen...sounds fair right?"

Moment Music

It wasn't a demand, but more of a suggestion, though as she said this, she'd see the other male making his way out the window, allowing for the larger one to take this chance to swing. With his heavy arm rushing in the female's direction. With one already in the direct path of Shigure, the one attacking from the front was more so for Ayu as the girl extended her arm out to catch it by it's forearm.

The open palm would keep it from moving any closer, seemingly extended and hardly showing any sign of pressure against the force trying to push through.

Narrowing her eyes, the dark haired female would grit her teeth before taking hold of it with the other, her body jumping within the air to move around to the man's back. In doing so, the pull on the limb would be enough to create a snap, causing the male to scream in pain as she broke his arm. In landing behind him, Ayu would twist herself around, her leg raised close to her chest as she'd draw it down hard against the back of the man's knee, causing yet another apendedage to snap out of place and prompt him to fall to his knees.

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Tekken: Ashi Kossetsu [Iron Fist: Leg Break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Preformed on an attacking opponent, or on a leg already held by the user. The user will strike the captured or attacking leg, through any means available, with enough force to fracture and break it. Requiring great physical strength from the user, this attack can easily cripple an opponent, taking them out of the fight.

NAME: Tekken: Hiji Kowasu [Iron Fist: Elbow Break]
DESCRIPTION:
Meant to counter an attacking opponent. The user will grab the attacking arm before twisting it either way so that the elbow is up, breaking the arm at the shoulder in the process. After that they will further break the arm by slamming their other hand down hard enough to force the elbow to bend the opposite way, rendering the arm mostly useless.

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina

Lion's Sleep

Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 8, 2022 13:00:37 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

WRONG CHOICE

And they were not really willing to do this the nice way, and while the thief tried to leave through the window, the older male tried to swing at the girl. It was a good thing they had split, because as the man came out of the window, just as his feet touched the ground, he would be greeted by the blade of Shigure's kunai lightly touching the skin of his neck, making him pause immediately and gulp, slowly glancing towards the Hyuuga with the corner of his eyes. "I would think very carefully on what you are going to do next, bud." he warned him with a serious look on his face, which was only made more intimidating due to the veins bulged around his eyes.

Still, the man tried to react and hit Shigure's elbow to try and make him drop the kunai, which he let him, because that distracted the man from his other hand, which quickly hit him by his liver, making him puke blood due to the internal damage he had just suffered, which led him to drop on his knees, coughing violently. "W-what?!" the man muttered in pain, but Shigure sighed, grabbing his arm and holding it behind his back. "I warned you." he said in a rather annoyed tone.

With his doujutsu, he could see that the girl had taken care of the other one, which was good. She was quite the capable warrior, he had to admit, more so than he had initially anticipated. "Our friend here is not going anywhere now. Ready to retrieve your property?" he asked her, speaking a little louder so that she could hear him.

Settlement
Intercepted the man with an attack to the liver and then an armlock
[]
[290 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 8, 2022 16:31:57 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"Oh! Right! I almost forgot!

While the larger man's screams were more than a bit deafening, it was understandable to say the least. Having your limbs broken in two places wasn't exactly pleasant, and she could only shiver in realizing just how panful that had to be. Still, it wasn't as though she was willing to let him just attack her.

Thankfully, it appeared that any other threat to their safety was ended the moment Shigure had stepped in to defend her, prompting his call for her to reclaim her property. With a smile on her face, Ayukawa would gently walk over to the older male, kneeling down next to him as she gently extended out the product she had been keeping on her person. With it in one hand, she'd reach down and retrieve the ryo that had been taken from her, allowing her to rise back up with a grin.

"Thank you for doing business with us! I hope you enjoy!"

In seeing this, and watching as the bag open to reveal the money that his partner had supposedly lost, the larger man would scream.

"YOU IDIOT! I THOUGHT YOU JUST HAD THE STUFF!? YOU HAD THE MONEY!!?"

"Gugah! I...I didn't bother to check...I thought..."

The pain on both of their faces was as clear as the red that seemed to be giving it color. Though with her business now done, Ayukawa would wave for Shigure to follow her out as she'd leave the structure.

"Thanks for helping me! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make that delivery, but I'm glad it's over. That stuff really...um...it isn't very good...not to mention that it makes people act all weird..."

With her hands held behind her back, she'd then bow politely as she'd then lean to the side as she could hear more screaming and arguing coming from inside.

"I still don't understand much of what happened? I mean...they could have just taken both...but they only took the money and ran...Or did he think it was the product and assumed I had the money and just tried to steal the money back?"

It was more confusing the more Ayukawa tried to figure it out, leading to her looking upward toward the sky in her vain attempts to do so.

"Because...if they did that...then they could have just went and bought more and then sold that..of course, they could have also just done that if they had the product...which they assumed they had...but didn't look to be sure....so then it would have just been selling the product themselves...and still making money...with what they bought....hmmm?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Tekken: Ashi Kossetsu [Iron Fist: Leg Break]
DESCRIPTION:
Preformed on an attacking opponent, or on a leg already held by the user. The user will strike the captured or attacking leg, through any means available, with enough force to fracture and break it. Requiring great physical strength from the user, this attack can easily cripple an opponent, taking them out of the fight.

NAME: Tekken: Hiji Kowasu [Iron Fist: Elbow Break]
DESCRIPTION:
Meant to counter an attacking opponent. The user will grab the attacking arm before twisting it either way so that the elbow is up, breaking the arm at the shoulder in the process. After that they will further break the arm by slamming their other hand down hard enough to force the elbow to bend the opposite way, rendering the arm mostly useless.

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep