Deal gone Wrong[Open]

compose a reply
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 9, 2022 9:05:43 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"deal gone wrong".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

I REMEMBER

Everything went on like clockwork, and Ayukawa was able to retrieve the money from the thieves. If you asked Shigure, she was even being too kind to them, but it was not his place to intervene in that regard. With the situation taken care of, they were good to leave and once the girl waved to the Hyuuga, he let go of the man, but not before giving him a warning. "I won't be as nice if I see you pulling a stunt like that in the future. You better remember these eyes." his tone was dead serious, but once he walked away, the subtle smile and relaxed expression returned to his face.

As she thanked him for the help, she explained a bit about the substance, and it sounded like some sort of drug. "I see... Well, you did what you had to do. And we made sure you were properly compensated. I guess it worked out in the end." he said, keeping himself from judging the situation. The man were having a heated discussion inside, but that was no longer their problem and the duo continued to walk away while talking. "I believe he thought he had the product, at least that was the impression I got." he said, but he wasn't too sure as his expression indicated. Now with the Byakugan at its dormant state, Shigure had a more friendly feature.

"It certainly confusing, and I don't really understand their mindset. Plus... The risk of stealing from someone and getting some retribution makes me wonder why they even thought this was worth it." he shrugged, shaking his head, but then he gave her a thumbs-up. "But in the end, it worked out, right? And I'm happy I could help you out, Ayukawa-san." he said, when it finally hit him. The name, he remembered Issei mentioning it to him, but.. "She was from the sand, no?... They can't be the same person." he thought to himself, chuckling lightly. "Your name, I finally remember. Do you happen to know someone named Issei?" he asked her, wondering if they were - perhaps - the same person.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Leaving the Settlement
Remembering the name
[]
[358 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 11, 2022 22:45:13 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Deal Gone Wrong
"Uh huh! Issei and I are really close!"

It was at that moment that Ayukawa froze, realizing that she had messed up. In her face turning an almost pale shade of white, the girl would then wave her hands to the side as she then almost panicked as she spoke.

"Gah! But you can't tell him you saw me!! I mean...you can talk to people about what happened..thats awesome and cool and all! But you can't tell Issei or anyone else that I was involved! In any way!! Especially Issei! In fact...Issei doesn't even need to know about all this! He'd be totally okay not knowing about any of this! Nope! Doesn't have to know a thing!"

The quick talking of the girl would be followed by her placing her hands about her head as she began to lower her head with a sigh.

"He really can't know anything! Promise me! Please! In fact! You can totally have the ryo if ya don't say anything at all about me! Or if you have to...change my name! I'm..um...I'm...Tiga! Yep! I'm just old Tiga!"

Ayukawa would then rise back up as she continued to bow her head, her hands extended out with the sack of ryo as she seemed almost to be pleading for silence.

"Please please please!! I don't want to burden him with anything about me! Not a single thing!"

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Tekken: Ashi Kossetsu [Iron Fist: Leg Break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Preformed on an attacking opponent, or on a leg already held by the user. The user will strike the captured or attacking leg, through any means available, with enough force to fracture and break it. Requiring great physical strength from the user, this attack can easily cripple an opponent, taking them out of the fight.

NAME: Tekken: Hiji Kowasu [Iron Fist: Elbow Break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Meant to counter an attacking opponent. The user will grab the attacking arm before twisting it either way so that the elbow is up, breaking the arm at the shoulder in the process. After that they will further break the arm by slamming their other hand down hard enough to force the elbow to bend the opposite way, rendering the arm mostly useless.

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
[One from each on each limb]
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 12, 2022 23:28:09 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"deal gone wrong".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

REASONS

When Ayukawa mentioned that she and Issei were very close, he finally connected the dots. "Of course, she is his girlfriend." he realized, feeling almost embarrassed he didn't notice that sooner. To be fair, Shigure was not very knowledgeable of other people's relationships. His engagement had been arranged by his father and he had no saying in that. He never had formal dates or anything, and his fiancee didn't even like him very much, despite the fact that he was infatuated by her. Still, Ayukawa's reaction following her words was odd to say the least, it seemed like she was panicking after admitting they were close, and that did not go unnoticed by the Hyuuga, who arched one of his brows.

The girl went on rambling about how Issei couldn't know she was there, and that it would be cool for him not to know anything, and stuff, then she lowered her head and placed her hands on it, sighing and continuing on to say that he couldn't know and that Shigure had to promise her. She was practically begging him to keep this a secret, going as far as to offer him the ryo if he kept his word, to which he immediately refused by emphatically shaking his head. "H-hey, I don't want any money!" he objected. Things continued to grow more and more weird as she suggested using a fake name before continue to beg, and saying that she didn't want to burden Issei with anything about her, which made gently touch her shoulders.

"Ayukawa-san, please calm down, okay? I may be able to do as you said, but Issei is my friend, so I want to at least understand why you don't want him to burden himself with anything about you. He told me you were his girlfriend, and he always speaks fondly of you. What's going on?" he asked, his tone was kind and understanding, his eyes had some hints of sadness as he tried to empathize with her feelings. However, he needed to understand what was going on. Without a good reason, he wouldn't betray his friend's trust by lying to him about this.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

On the road
Needing to understand the reasons
[]
[364 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 12, 2022 23:43:49 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Deal Gone Wrong
"Okay...calming down..."

Ayukawa would try and calm down, doing her best to relax as she took a deep breath, releasing it slowly before then lowering her head. Honestly, it was probably for the best that he hadn't accepted the offer of ryo, especially since she then remembered that it wasn't exactly hers to give away and that Zakku-kun would be pretty upset with her for giving it away. But in hearing how Shigure was indeed Issei's friend, and that he could perhaps do what she asked, he still wished to know just why it was so dire for her not to be known, that he should not tell him about her being here?

In closing her eyes, the former Saeko would then hold her hands to the side as she spoke as her eyes looked toward the ground.

Moment Music

"Because I got him in trouble....and I...I don't want to worry him or let him get hurt because of me or...worse...because..."

It was then that she began to tell Shigure just what it was she meant, she'd explain the situation of what happened at the border of Bonchi no kuni, how she had come ahead of Issei to try and confront a woman whom had thought herself in danger because of Issei. She'd explain how she wanted to ease the girl's mind, hopefully even deter her from thinking such things and perhaps even resolve the issue before it got out of hand.

Though when it became clear of it being a trap to lure Issei out for some sort of revenge, a plot in which involved Ayukawa as well, the matter escalated to the point that it took a Jounin in which to save them all.

Upon finishing her story, Ayukawa would continue to look down as she reached for her arm and began to roll up it's sleeve to reveal the mechanical puppetry that was now in place of the real one.

"After everything that happened...I felt so bad for just walking into it...and I knew that Issei would feel bad about it too....so...I told him that I wouldn't bother him anymore...and that I would never come into his life again and be a burden on him. So thats why...I don't want him to know where I am...I don't want him to think of me and feel like I'm trouble...I'd rather he just...keep going on with his life and be okay...and do all the great things I know he'll do..."

Saying all this just made her feel worse as she then looked toward Shigure with a calm expression, her eyes pleading.

"Can you...tell me at least that he's okay?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 14, 2022 9:54:48 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

OUR SCARS

Well, Ayukawa was finally calming down. Her breathe stabilized and she lowered her head, pondering for a moment as she closed her eyes for a moment. Shigure was looking at her with a concerned expression on his face, but he didn't say anything as he wanted to give her time and space to process whatever she needed to process before sharing the tale with him. When she finally started speaking, she mentioned that the reason why she was basically hiding from him was because she got him in trouble, and that she wanted to protect him. "What do you mean by that?" he ask, with a considerate tone.

And she responded by telling the tale of what happened in Bonchi no Kuni between Issei, Tetsumi, herself and the monster of the Waterfall. Shigure immediately frowned his brows upon hearing the name of Kunikunosaku, but he didn't interfere, letting her finish her tale. Seemed like the monster was not only evil, but also cunning, and had managed to trick Ayukawa into getting the wrong idea in order to use her as a hostage and hinder Issei's ability to fight her. At the end of her story, she showed the result of her encounter with the monster: a lost arm replaced by mechanical puppetry. Shigure sighed deeply. "I'm so sorry..." he said, lowering his own gaze and immediately remembering his own injuries, which now paled in comparison to hers.

That trauma caused a seriously deep scar in her heart, and he could relate to it. When his teammates died he felt completely guilty, as if he was the reason why they fell. He was a liability to them, and he couldn't even protect himself. Shigure was well aware of what kind of rabbit hole someone may go down when they give in to such negative feelings. At the end, her golden orbs reached out to the Hyuuga pleading as he asked if Issei was okay. Shigure exhaled sharply and nodded.

"He is okay. We went on a mission together not long ago. But hey... If I may..." he started, a bit hesitant, but he wanted to say his piece. "I know this person, this Kunikunosaku... We fought, and she targeted me even more furiously once she knew of my relationship with Issei. Somehow I managed to fend her off, but I knew I couldn't defeat her by myself... I have a couple scars from that encounter myself. She is a fearsome monster... And a cunning one. It's not your fault you tried to see the good in her. It really isn't." he admitted, touching his left shoulder as he remembered her deadly blade. "In respect to your feelings, I won't tell him that I ran into you. But if I may, Ayukawa-san... I had an experience that in a way relates to that one of yours, if you would be open to hear... It's about the day I lost my two teammates..." he wouldn't push his story down her throat, hence why he paused before continuing, so he would let her tell him if she wanted to hear it or not.

But he hope she would, because maybe, just maybe, it could bring some light to this darkness she was carrying in her heart.

On the road
Kunikunosaku
[]
[544 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 14, 2022 18:46:22 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"Okay..."

The girl took some solace in the knowledge that at least Issei was doing fine. It was a comfort, to say the least. If only a mild one. She imagined that he would be, she didn't expect anything else. Though upon hearing Shigure tell her that out of respect for her feelings, he would keep her secret, she was even more relieved. But it didn't seem to come with just that promise. He explained his own encounter with Kuni, and how dangerous the girl was. She imagined that if he was caught off guard by her, than perhaps it had to be true of her being a monster. But a part of her still felt some pity for her, even if it was somewhat covered by a unsettling silent rage. Still, he seemed to try and tell her that it wasn't her fault, but it seemed like those were similar to what a lot of people kept telling her.

Well...some people anyway...

In the end, Shigure seemed to wish to tell her a story, a similar event that seemed to cost him the lives of his team mates. With a blank expression, Ayukawa would look toward him as she then held a calm expression upon her face.

"What happened?"

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 14, 2022 21:46:40 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

THOSE WHO ARE GONE

Ayukawa was open to hear about what happened to Shigure's original team, so once she confirmed it, he nodded at the girl and looked up to the skies, as his mind went back to a very painful day in his past. He took a deep breathe, stopping to feel the breeze of wind lightly touching his face, a small comfort before a painful journey to the days passed. "We had just managed to make it to the second round of the Chuunin Exams for the first time, we had failed to pass the first round before, so we were all very excited, looking forward the challenge ahead. A few days into the round, we were ambushed by a couple enemies team and we had to fight for our lives." he started, pausing briefly. "We fought hard, but we were outnumbered and, to be completely honest, not ready for a fight to the death. We knew the risks, but we ignored it... We believed we would be just fine. When I realized what was going to happen, I froze. I was scared and shaking, I didn't want to die. I was completely frightened." he admitted, sighing deeply and shaking his head. "My teammates had to protect me, I couldn't fight or defend myself... Now... Fighting to survive is already hard on itself, but when you have some one to protect, it is even harder... Ultimately, they died fending off our enemies, and I survived, albeit seriously injured." Shigure would then lower his gaze so he could look at Ayukawa. His eyes were not hiding the sadness, but he kept a mostly collected expression, no tears coming to his eyes.

"I withdrew from the exams, too shaken to continue, and the guilt overwhelmed me... I couldn't help but to blame myself, thinking if only I had been stronger or braver, maybe they would still be alive, maybe I would was the one who deserved to die." he closed his eyes, pausing for a moment, the subject being clearly painful despite him doing his best to not succumb to that feeling again. "My father blamed my sensei for that, and sent him on dangerous mission after the other, until he died in one of them, and I also felt like this was my fault. Again, if only I'd been stronger, three people precious to me would still be here..." and to say that made him feel a sting in his heart, it was a nauseating truth, one he had to live with every day. "That destroyed me inside... But... After a while, I came to realize I had to move on, for their sake... They entrusted their lives to me, they died so I could continue here, and I owe them as much." once he said that, he frowned his brows ever so slightly, looking determined. "I know you feel like you failed someone you loved, and that they suffered for it... I know where those dark thoughts can lead us to... But, Ayukawa-san, you are still here, and so is Issei. If you need time to heal, that's fine... But distancing yourself from him will only hurt you both. It's not fair with how you feel, or how he feels, even if you think it's the right choice. We can't change the past, but we can learn from it." Shigure clenched his fist and raised his arm. "So that we won't let that happen again. So that we can be there to protect those we care about." he nodded.

As shinobi, they were bound to suffer in this world of hatred, but the strength to move on and grow from their mistakes, so they could protect the bonds they created. That was what he truly believed in.

On the road
The Will of Fire
[]
[632 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 15, 2022 13:35:52 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"Shigure...I'm...I'm so sorry..."

It was a bit unnerving to hear of a situation that could have very well been her own fate not too long ago. It was a challenge for any shinobi to get over the death of a single teammate, or their leaving, but of all of them to die and in an effort to protect one of their own...it was just like what her brother did.

But, that was a tale for another day, and she imagined that the story he was telling her had a clear point in the end. It seemed that his reaction had caused a downward spiral. The loss of respect from his father, to the point that even his own sensei suffered a similar fate due to it, a chance to progress further within his shinobi path, and even blamed himself for that event. But clearly, he began to realize that he had to move on, not just for his own sake, but for theirs as well. He knew of where such thinking of isolation and guilt could take someone, and he hoped that perhaps she might after she 'healed', she might consider allowing herself to realize that she was still there, and so was Issei. Distance wasn't going to save him, only hurt him...and her in the long run.

As she looked off to the side, the young girl would nod before closing her eyes with a calm expression.

She just wasn't sure if she could face him....not yet anyway...

Everyone kept saying the same thing....but she just...wasn't there yet...but maybe...

"I'll...I'll think about it...Thank you...Shigure...I really mean that..."

With a blank expression, she looked up toward him before then calmly speaking.

"Your father...did he?...Did he ever...did you two ever....make up?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 15, 2022 15:32:35 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

FATHER

His early years as a Genin were far from easy, and he learned from that tender age that the shinobi world was a very dangerous place. There was no room for naivety, and forgiveness was a rare commodity. When Ayukawa said sorry, he shook his head and gave her a bittersweet smile. "It's okay. It was a long time ago, and although I will never forget about it, I had to eventually forgive myself. That was the only path forward, you know?" he said, looking into her golden orbs. "But forgiving yourself... It won't come over night. In my case, it took me over four years to even be able to leave my house again. I suffered post-traumatic stress disorder and that dragged me into a severe depression. It's all water under the bridge now, but I understand the need of taking your time. I just didn't have anyone there to tell me that." he said, exhaling sharply. Even though he had found the strength to carry on, the scars in his heart would be everlasting.

To his surprise, however, Ayukawa asked him about his father, wondering if the two of them ever made up. The bittersweet smile that was on his face slowly faded away and in his eyes, the sadness was clear as daylight. After a moment of pause, he sighed and shook his head slowly. "My father is a very complicated man." he started, looking away from the girl and to the ground. "He believes I'm too soft-hearted and weak, and that misery follows me because of that. We don't have a good relationship at all. To me, he is just a figure of authority. There's no affection between us. Our beliefs are also opposites in regards to the clan, but that part I keep mostly to myself. I don't think we will ever be able to see eye to eye. And I made peace with that." Shigure raised his head, his brows were slightly furrowed. "One day we will have some closure, but I can't yet know how this will turn out." the day he would be standing against Urashi, with the evidence of his crime was one he both was looking forward to and fearing.

On the road
Hyuuga Urashi
[]
[372 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 16, 2022 10:45:34 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"I see..."

Ayukawa wasn't sure what she was expecting to hear...

Perhaps some silver lining, or maybe that perhaps there were some things that could indeed be just instant in terms of understanding or even compromise. That family...despite disagreements, could indeed come to terms with the decisions of their children and support them in their time of need...

But from the sound of it, it seemed that such a thing was a ways off for Shigure. Though it wasn't any closer for Ayukawa either.

Since her exile, she had not heard a word from either of her parents. Which was usually normal considering how the Clan travelled, but her actions had made it so that none within the Clan was expected to even acknowledge her. She was...by all accounts save from Zakku, on her own. But she had hoped that perhaps some sign of them still caring would have come in one form or another. She couldn't even look to her tarot cards to tell her what the future might hold for her next anymore.

"Still...I hope that things get better for you....so what will you do now?"

Deciding that perhaps moving to another subject might be for the best, considering how deep into despair this current one was, the young girl would grin sheepishly before keeping her hands in front of her after rolling her sleeve back down over the puppet appendage.

"I imagine you being out here in the first place must have something to do with a mission...Oh! Is it a top secret one!? Did I totally mess up an operation!? Oh crap! What is someone died while you were out helping me!? Or kidnapped or something! Crap!"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 16, 2022 11:28:07 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

PURPOSE

Things getting better. Well, in a way, he hoped they would, but he seriously doubted it would have anything to do with his relationship with his father improving. Rather, it would potentially imply that his father would be arrested or at the very least deposed from his leader position due to his actions against his village and kin. Bu that was not something he was going to be sharing right now, especially not with an individual from a different village, allied as they may be. "One way or the other they will." he nodded with the saddened, subtle smile on his face.

Changing subjects, Ayukawa mentioned that he was likely out of the Leaf because of a mission, and seemed to get excited about it, which made him laugh a bit, folding his arms in front of his chest. "Don't you worry, I'm on my way back from a mission. It worked out fine, but as you said, I can't be sharing the details. But don't you worry, you didn't mess up with anything. I also already submitted my report, so I'm not in a crazy hurry or anything. Helping you out was no trouble at all, and honestly..." he paused, widening his smile. "I'm glad I've met. I've only ever heard about you, but I guess I can understand why he likes you." he added with a firm nod.

On the road
Explaining why he is in the area
[]
[237 words]
Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 16, 2022 13:31:24 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Deal Gone Wrong
"At least one of us does...Heh heh..."

Holding a smile, she'd then allow herself to bow respectfully one more time as she then prepared to make her leave.

"It was nice to meet you! Take care!!"

Waving her hand, she'd soon begin to make her run back toward the exit of the village, her thoughts somewhat racing as she allowed herself the time she needed to breath.

It had been some relief to know that despite what had happened, Issei was okay...he was going to be okay. Though now the question went if she was going to be? Not to mention, if she was to take the words of Shigure to heart? Maybe it was time? But she felt as though she might just open a whole other conversation by attempting it...

There were so many things that could go wrong, but what good was it to let him know she was still around? That she still thought of him? Would it really make him feel better?

The questions weren't going away, and it was sad because running was the one time where she felt that her mind was in the backseat and it was just her body doing the work.

She never used to think about where she was running...now she was worried about who she was running to and from...
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Deal gone Wrong[Open]Jun 16, 2022 14:28:25 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"deal gone wrong".

STAY SAFE

He chuckled and shook his head when she responded by saying that 'at least one of them did', but he didn't respond to it. He felt like some of what he said had been internalized by the girl, and maybe she would find in herself the strength to overcome her own pain and reach out for Issei again. And he hoped that would happen sooner rather than later, the Uchiha glowed when he spoke about her, and he had become a bit more serious since the incident, a bit more bitter even.

In any case, he had to go back to the Leaf soon, so it was a good thing they were both ready to part ways. Shigure bowed to Ayukawa and then waved. "Likewise, Ayukawa-san. Stay safe, okay?" he said, which was not unwarranted for considering the conditions in which they met.

With the two of them bidding their farewell, Shigure would turn around and head back towards the Hidden Leaf, moving as fast as a blur. His speed was not completely developed, but he would use this opportunity to continue to train that, so that when he finally arrived home, he could just indulge in a nice, fill some meal and crash in his bed.

On the way to the Leaf
Exit post
[]
[213 words]