One-handed Hand-Shakes! [Kasumi]Jun 21, 2022 16:13:40 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

It seemed the little training session was wrapping up, as Kasumi did her last few seals. Not without a few more words of wisdom, though. A counter challenge as well. "I'd hope you wouldn't make it easy. Nothing worth doing is ever easy, you know. I'm not sure I'll be at the top of the scoreboard here at the Chuunin exams, but it's where I belong. I'll prove at least that much."

Kasumi was far from a genius like Toru, the child Mizukage, but if she just doubled or even tripled her hard work she was sure that she could make up the difference. Even if she wasn't even fully aware of the size of the gap between them. As Yoshiko had said, the kind Jounin she was, she'd find a way to shortcut passed him.

Hell, she had already learned a few shortcuts from Toru himself.

"Yeah, shortcuts. Shortcuts and good teachers seem to be the best way. Thank you for being a good teacher for me, Nohime Yoshiko. If you ever need a favor, let me know. I'll try to repay my debt here."

Of course, the Genin wasn't well aware of any of the business that the Shakar or Yoshiko dealt with. The jounin seemed too nice to be any type of criminal, so the thought hadn't even entered the demon's mind.

"Fingertips. Yeah, I got it. That makes some sense, yeah. Hey, I gotta see if they posted any news about the rankings. Next time you see me I'll have this mastered, alright? That's a promise!"

A promise that Kasumi would be sure to keep. She had no intention of stagnating here, after the exams. Kasumi would be quick to scurry off though, knowing that she needed to be elsewhere. She'd wave as she left.

END

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami

Jutsu used:

last edit by Kasumi Momochi on Jun 21, 2022 16:14:18 GMT -5
Bloo has written 496 posts

quick reply

compose a reply