Hearts on FireApr 19, 2022 19:27:54 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

With the exams having now come to an end, Taki had a new resolve and had a good deal of work to do, she had already spoken to her mother and father about her plans to spend time away from the village meaning she wouldn’t be making as many appearances, it was hard but it was for the good of the family. She was going to be having one last hurrah with them to celebrate one of her cousin's birthdays later but before that there was business to handle.

Taki wasn’t one for apologies but knew that she had made a mockery of the Tsuchikage at one point and if she wanted to curry favor and get the respect she needed in order to prove herself and get her operation off of the ground she had to make amends. And so she requested a meeting with the Tsuchi Kage and stood outside of her office waiting for her to be let inside. "It’s awl good Taki, just say ya sorry and it’ll awl be wadda under da bridge.” In her hands she held a letter that she had planned to give to her detailing where she could be found and what she was going to be doing.

She wore her usual jacket but beneath it wore an orange dress and makeup wanting to make herself at least look presentable when addressing the Tsuchikage, with that she’d patiently wait for her to answer her door mentally kicking herself for being so foolish all those years ago. But she’s a woman of good right? Let’s hope she’s as forgiving as they say.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

272 WORDS@SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Hearts on FireMay 9, 2022 11:33:12 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation

Meeting the New

► Gorilla Sage ◄

The door would open to a rather large hairy male, he had a beard and long spiky dark hair. His feet seemed to be made of metal, as though he'd lost his feet at some point in the past at the ankles. He'd be a towering individual to most, but be more so just quite tall to this girl. His gaze coming down upon her before, he'd point to her cheek. "You've got uh..." He'd state as though she had a piece of food or maybe smudge of make-up on her cheek. If she tried to rub it away, he'd give a look of slight worry. "You got it." He'd state in an unconvincing manner before walking around the chuunin and to the exit.

Takara was sitting in her office at her desk, opposite side of the entrance. Her eyes looking over a few different papers spread across her desk. She'd look up to the Okada with a very quick shallow nod, as though to acknowledge the younger woman. If Taki didn't take this as an invitation into the room, then the shinobi standing guard out side would gesture for the new sage to enter. They'd close the door behind Taki as she'd enter and there'd be a slight walk to get into talking range of the Tsuchikage.

If it wasn't clear the distance between entry and conversation was a gap of time Takara was using. She'd be signing off some forms and shifting papers with relative haste. A second sort of entrance way stood middle of the room and when Taki passed that, it'd be then the older blonde spoke. "Okada Taki, I know how important this meeting is to you, please take a seat. I think there's a good bit we need to cover right?" The elite jounin made eye contact any time Taki was addressed, but it was clear she wasn't distracted enough to stop her work either.

This kids uncle. Their new position as Sage. Passing the chuunin exams, barely. Revealing their secrets to the world. Sharing infatuations with foreigners. This Yutakako was a preacher for Hikari though, to many a sage of jinchuuriki were a villages ultimate weapon. To the this woman though they were nothing, but people already corrupted with power. It was the person that redeemed their monstrous actions. In that mind set, Takara could see the good in Taki, so working with the chuunin made sense. Hopefully the Okada would realize, her being a sage was no leverage on the Tsuchikage, it was a hinderance in their negotiations more than anything.

A concern for the plan and mission.

NOTES // WORDS // ETC // BOINK OF GS

last edit by Yutakako Takara on May 9, 2022 11:33:44 GMT -5
Yoshiko has written 462 posts
Hearts on FireMay 9, 2022 22:59:16 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After sitting outside her door Taki would hear the door open notice a large man looking as if he'd been through hell and back pointing to her he had a thick beard and dark hair Taki wondered what that might've been about, but would eventually get up from her seat and wait to be acknowledged before entering inside. Taki would clear her throath. "Mornin' miss Takara." the Okada would say as she made her way inside, stepping past a chair, which she was invited to sit in a short moment after.

"Dats right, but can I say one quick thing...?" Taki would remove her hat and place it in her hand opposite the letter and would do something rather unexpected as she would bow before her a rather deep bow customary when asking for forgiveness. "I'd like to ask for ya forgiveness for my outboist awl dose years ago." Taki was referring to the instance in which Taki had profanely attempted to call out the Tsuchi kage for her perceived shortcomings, and while she still had her opinions there was a right time for everything but never for something like that.

And while her parents were able to spin it as Taki playing up her persona even they were shocked by her behavior. However Taki's bow was a bit extreme practically at a 90 degree angle which made sense for someone from a clan as "backwards." as the Okada but was still an odd sight, especially considering her legs were shaking. "I was outta line...and for dat...I..." Taki was a very headstrong girl as were many of the others in her clan and it was hard for her to admit her failures perhaps if she had things might've turned out a bit differently for her. "I'm sorry..." Upon lifting up her head she'd await the Tsuchikage's response hoping she'd be offered the forgiveness she sought, it was down right embarrassing but it was the right thing to do.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

341 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 9, 2022 22:59:57 GMT -5
Hearts on FireMay 10, 2022 17:15:32 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Meeting the New

► Gorilla Sage ◄

Takara couldn't help but feel a bit taken back, she barely showed it though and with Taki looking down it'd go unseen for sure. To have this Okada bow to her and apologize it was a very good act. That or genuine. However a persons actions would paint them as honest or dishonest, she simply didn't have strong proof of the latter. Especially to consider so outside of the show, but Taki now sat in a position where she needed to do and be more than a spectacle. This sign of humbling, it was a good thing.

Takara however would need to assure this new sage was trustable. She couldn't take gesture and word alone to heart, especially something so potentially serious. "An apology is a declaration to not make the same mistake twice, so Taki do you think you can avoid making such a public folly again? If so, then your apology is accepted." Takara would seemingly give a conditional acceptance to the apology, but there was something about the statement. As though Taki didn't need to reply with whether she would or not, she'd either believe in herself and feel the gratification. Or realize that if you make an ill decision and don't learn from it, then you're unworthy others gratification.

"Besides the point that decision certainly had it's consequences already, so no need to worry on that 'outburst'. It's water under the bridge." Takara truly wasn't all that concerned, it was a poor choice of actions for the given event. So recently after a second civil war, there's a time and place for everything. That simply wasn't the time or place, but Taki was still new to it all. She couldn't damn the genin for making a mistake. Every action and choice did leave an impression though, a loud mouth wasn't the easiest to trust on secret missions.

Hearts on FireMay 10, 2022 23:47:26 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl bowed her head she would receive the apology she sought and felt a weight lifted off of her shoulders as she raised her head. "Thanks, I won’t letcha down lady Takara.” from there she’d stand before her and take a seat still keeping the letter in her hands. "But with that out of the way let’s tawlk business.” she’d say as she got comfortable in the chair. "So Lady Takara, I know my uncle is still out dere somewhere and what if I told I wanted to put togetha a task force in orda to bring him back…” she’d say, rubbing her hands together, she’d been waiting to have this conversation for a while but she should be careful not to overstep her boundaries.

"It’ll take some time but it’ll be a real covoit operation.” she’d say feeling confident in her plan. "Me and a squad of 3 people sneak our way into da land of fiya and infiltrate the prison where he's located. Thing is...I still need to actually figure out where ta find em." She'd say scratching the back of her head she had an idea of what she wanted to do, but due to her limited knowledge it wasn't fully fleshed out and after thinking on it she'd return her attention to the Tsuchikage. "And, uhh I still need ta get some allies, I'm thinking maybe people who excel in stealth, fuinjutsu and maybe a docta.” the girl said somewhat thoughtfully, and while it was a good idea she hadn't a clue who to recruit but even as she spoke one couldn't help but notice that she had a shine in her eye, a real zeal to her desire and with that in mind nothing would stop her.

"But before dat, I was thinking do you mind allowing me to take some extended time to train and gatha information, I’d be gone for 3 weeks at a time." after a moment she'd take the letter she had in her hands and would lean forward placing the letter on the woman's desk her arms just within the range of Takara's wingspan, inside was a map that explained exactly where she'd be and the address to the nearest post office where she could be reached. "I’ve got it awl da details here in dis letta where you can find me if ya needed, while I'm gawn.” She was asking a lot with very little leverage. Clearly the girl felt like she had all the sway in the world, but she wasn't exactly a saavy business woman like her mother not just yet at least.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

418 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 10, 2022 23:59:24 GMT -5
Hearts on FireMay 24, 2022 13:48:39 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Meeting the New

► Gorilla Sage ◄

The Tsuchikage would watch as the wrestler, gone shinobi, gone sage was now laying down the business. It'd be less endearing if Taki wasn't basically a child in the Yutakako's eyes. There was simply an expectation of less formality, it was only worsened though by the confidence and pride of the Okada. Granted the jounin would take a mental step back and despite a cold stare would be keeping her thoughts to herself. No need to interrupt the newly made chuunin, she had some points amongst this all.

Intelligence the Kage had already long since knew was the fact that Taki's uncle was likely still alive out there. She'd also promised the Okada information for her rank up. However information was a vague term and the Tsuchikage hadn't felt the confidence to just give Taki and crew a mission. This was no prodigy leagues above her rank, she proved herself in the Chuunin exams as a sage. A fact that would make sneaking a lot harder for the now iconic orange wearing Iwagakure shinobi, but a sense of relief came from Taki knowing she needed training. A slight nod even following such a statement.

"Your uncle knew the mission he was on needed to remain a secret, so I need you to not speak of the what's or how's, but to our knowledge his detainment didn't reveal our involvement. To avoid the discovery of his mission, as well as to prevent his possible interrogation. Iwagakure will not be able to officially act upon his capture." Takara would need to explain, as this meant the sneaky part couldn't be half assed. However more importantly, it meant she wasn't going to accept Iwagakure's 'involvement'. Failure could make them into missing nin.

That stated Takara wanted to keep the sage a useful tool for her village, so if this was going to fail she'd need it to do so in a mutual collateral manner. "As far as your plan though, I don't think it's awful. However if you waiver on your promise I can guarantee your failure. You'll need to master stealth or play an adjacent role like outside distraction." Despite stating Iwagakure wouldn't act in one sentence, she'd now state the plan wasn't awful and seemingly not shoot it down directly.

Though this was an almost diversion, as Takara would pull out an envelop and put it on her side of the desk. Holding it down she'd look to Taki with a piercing gaze, her body leaning back comfortably into her stiff office chair. She'd seem to have the faintest of smiles, as though only at the right angle could it be seen. "I won't leave you directionless, so to help you along. I've got an informant of sorts for you to meet and what information our recon has on your uncles location." Takara would lean forward and push over the closed envelop.

Hearts on FireMay 24, 2022 15:05:19 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Takara spoke she’d reveal more information on her uncle and his particular whereabouts particularly leading up to everything that she was going to need to be doing and that his mission was meant to be a secret. "So it was a secret operation…what exactly was he doin dere’?” however after a moment the girl would be handed a folder that shows leads on recon reports about her uncle’s whereabouts.

"Finally…” she’d take her hands trembling as she took the folder from her hands and prepare to pull apart the packaging, she'd been waiting for a long time to get her hands on this. "I’ll be coiten to make sure dat dis info is for my eyes only.” she’d remark tucking it into her jacket.

But as she thought on it. "I think I might be more of the distraction type…I don’t tink I bode well tryna be stealthy…but no Iwa involvement eh?” she’d tap her fingers to her chin. "Guess I’d betta leave the belt at home den.” the girl would state, looking down at it a half joking but half serious expression. "You got it."

"So uhh…who’s dis contact? Dey a memba of the ANBU?” the girl would ask raising a brow. Her mind still thinking about just what she was going to do in order to cause some form of distraction, it’d have to be something big enough to keep everyone occupied.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

226 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 24, 2022 15:05:45 GMT -5
Hearts on FireJun 6, 2022 13:29:46 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Meeting the New

► Gorilla Sage ◄

Takara wasn't surprised the young woman before her didn't quite grasp what she meant in her words. The mission was a secret and it'd been lost with the missions failure. As far as Iwagakure was concerned there'd never been a mission, it sounded too melodramatic though for the bright orange wrestler to handle. So Takara would just reaffirm the secretive nature of this all, "I am sorry, but that information is classified."

"I can't reveal his intentions, if you go and fail, then you can't be liability of his. Understood?" Her words came very seriously and without a moments hesitation in retort. Tying it all back to her uncle, as a reminder that her mistakes could negatively effect even her uncle. An attempt to save him could be his undoing or worst his prolonged and possibly ceaseless torture. Who knew what type of horrible jutsu those Konohagakure scum devised.

A quick nod with an unblinking gaze came in reply to Taki swearing the passed along information would be kept. It was good to see that Taki took the kage's words seriously. At least she'd speak on the advise in away that alluded the woman to believe so, but she was smart enough to reserve doubts. Especially as the girl seemed to loom over the prospect of no Iwagakure affiliation. "Your uncle took on his mission for the better of Iwagakure and knew exactly what he risked. If you undo what he did in his mission not being discovered, then I'd assure you your uncle would rather be dead, than to know the amount of lives you put under him."

It could be a burden for both, but there would be no way Taki's uncle would want innocent lives lost over his failure. Especially when in truth he had succeed in the one feat of not being found out. Of not pulling Iwagakure into the pit with him. "They're a business partner, whose connections to Iwagakure are kept under wraps. You'll be able to orchestrate a mercenary mission through them that'd have no actual affiliation to the village beyond your signature." Takara would have leaned in to speak these words, she was hushed about it. As to make it clear this wasn't really a thing to 'discuss'. Taki had the envelop so now the rest was in her hands.

Hearts on FireJun 8, 2022 1:37:23 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

With Takara refusing to allow her the information the girl would seem a bit irritated, but at this point does it matter at least she knew that he was alive. "A’ight…I undastand” with the deliberations continuing Takara would make mention of her uncle speaking of how he would’ve operated, it brought back memories of what she knew about him he viewed his comrades as his family and did the same for the clan and the village.

But for her to talk about him seemingly so generically made her somewhat angry, but she did her best to stow it. "Okay, you ain’t gotta repeat yaself I get it…” she’d say lowering her hands gesturing as if to say "Okay, Okay." "So leave no trace and move stealthily, got it.” she’d say making sure she understood it.

Thought after her confirmation the Tsuchikage would give her some details about the folder. Curious she'd open it up but was confused with what she saw. "What is awl dis…Shakar who are dey?” the girl would say looking down at the information, and then back up at the Tsuchikage unsure of what to make of all of this.

The organization seemed a little shady from what she saw and given that she’s been working somewhat closely with her clan lately, she didn't want to do anything to ruin the clans clean reputation. It’s things like this that usually tend to keep the shinobi out of the ring and on the sidelines when it came to their clan.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

265 WORDSNOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 3, 2022 14:09:52 GMT -5
Hearts on FireJul 26, 2022 11:24:05 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Meeting the New

► Gorilla Sage ◄

Takara was happy things seemed to be getting to the young sage fairly well. Though she wasn't exactly sure why the tone and overall demeanor of the chuunin was so off. Certainly the veteran general knew of her shinobi, even those caught up in affairs. Unless of course there'd been brainwashing. Though her lack of understanding didn't cause any pause for surprise, it was still characteristic of the blonde. Taki seemed unable to get over the contact side of things, she wasn't really looking to have a talk on the discrete documents. Especially as this wasn't going to be Iwagakure's affairs.

"They're entrepreneurs who've put investments in businesses across the lands, they've got shinobi affiliations and thus you'll be able to contract a mercenary mission. It'll turn an incident from a national affair to a personal one. At this time that's the best I can advise you." Takara would explain SHAKAR in the most truthful, but least incriminating manner. Taki probably didn't know the kage well enough to realize how strict she kept herself to honesty. Takara would lean back grasping her chin, then thinking carefully about what to add.

There likely wasn't away to convince Taki, she could trust the SHAKAR. She didn't trust them, her placing an Iwagakure shinobi at the height of their ranks was to keep an eye on them after all. This seemed like the situation to abuse such a contact, but how to get to the stubbornness of a hell bent heel. "There's no risk free way about this, but if you wanna succeed on your mission you'll need assistance." Takara just continued to be straightforward, her investment into this problem had gone deep enough for the moment.