A Great DisappointmentApr 23, 2022 10:18:15 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
Kaguya Toru
Uzumaki Keisuke

An envelope arrives upon Uzumaki Keisuke's desk sealed with the Mizukage stamp in a fine dark blue wax. Though the envelope itself appeared slightly crumpled due to some testing it went through to check for traps. Inside is a neatly folded letter written on parchment. Unfolding it, the handwriting is almost without flaw, seemingly as if someone took great care to write this letter with an almost touch of calligraphy to its styling.

"To Hachidaime Hokage Uzumaki Keisuke,

I write this with a heavy heart, but it is, in this situation unavoidable. My country has spared no expense in ensuring the safety of these Chunin Exams. We set up guards everywhere to ensure the integrity of my country and village and all who would attend the exams.

As you can imagine, it was with great disappointment that I was notified that one of my shinobi was convinced by one of your own to reveal one of our village's most guarded jutsu. We are dealing with the treasonous transgression of our own, however, this leaves much to be desired. As Hokage, you must understand that what Kazuhira Wahei has done is a form of espionage. This is without noting the fact that this was meant to be an event of armistice where no such deliberate acts of war should be enacted.

Wahei will remain detained here. At this time unless an equal suggestion of exchange is not made we will be taking the eye that this boy possesses. He will not be harmed, as we will replace this eye with a regular eye. This is a payment to nullify his international crime of espionage during an armistice event on my soil.

I await your response, to dissolve this matter urgently as per my requirements noted above.

Signed,
Hachidaime Mizukage"

Han has written 2,374 posts
A Great DisappointmentApr 30, 2022 11:43:52 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
Having received the Hachidaime Mizukage letter only a short while ago, Keisuke took his time to read the words written on the paper. He considered what the Mizukage had put in his letter and the accusations of espionage of one of his own shinboi during the exams didn't seem to be true, but as stated in the letter it was very much happening according to the Mizukage anyway. As for getting Wahai back in Konoha's hands and without harm internal discussion took place and a solution seemed to present itself. While other issues had happened during the chuunin exams that Keisuke would like to write it needed further discussions internally with his own shinobi before a letter would be wrote on that for now it meant only dealing with this situation.

Greetings Hachidaime Mizukage Kagura Toru,

I am writing you this letter in response to your own that you wrote to me a short while ago about what was written about one of our own during your exams. While you may say it was espionage from our end, the genin in question was under no instructions to perform anything of the kind during the exams at any point in time and must have chosen to do so under there own choice. Still we have an obligation to answer for his so called crimes he has committed or not committed so we will answer your demands for an equal exchange for Kazuhira Wahei.

As for the exchange we are proposing that Ōorigami Asahi be sent to you in exchange for Kazuhira Wahei in the addition that his memory be wiped with the condition that only the part him learning the jutsu you guard be wiped and nothing else. We ask that it is done in the kindest of manners to the young boy and that his eyes are not to be touched at all. If this is not maintained we will have no choice but to push forward with further other sanctions from our part since we have acted in good faith against the accusations of espionage.

Hope this outcome works for you as it does us and hope for a peaceful exchange to take place and we can move on from this.

Hachidaime Hokage Uzumaki Keisuke

The letter would be sealed with the Hokage's stamp pretty much like the Mizukage's once to give it the same treatment as he had done, while the writing probably wasn't as neat as it wasn't Keisuke's speciality, but it was presented well enough to pass as an important letter.

ITEMS: the hero's glasses [Active]
the hero's cape [Active]
TAGS:
JUTSU: None
SPECIAL ABILITIES:
TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF GANGNAM STYLE © 2015
Jian has written 96 posts
A Great DisappointmentMay 1, 2022 3:11:04 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
Kaguya Toru
Uzumaki Keisuke

An envelope arrives upon Uzumaki Keisuke's desk sealed with the Mizukage stamp in a fine dark blue wax. Though the envelope itself appeared slightly crumpled due to some testing it went through to check for traps. The letter inside is succinct.

"To Hachidaime Hokage Uzumaki Keisuke,

The terms you have set are agreeable. Let us meet in Tea Country where a peaceful exchange can be made. Let us make it a quiet ordeal, two individuals per party.

Signed,
Hachidaime Mizukage"

Another piece of paper is inside the envelope it lists out the agreement:

Kazuhira Wahei is partially memory wiped and returns to Konohagakure no Sato unharmed. Byakugan intact.

Oorigami Asahi is given to Kirigakure no Sato, unharmed and without force required.

Han has written 2,374 posts