Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]

compose a reply
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]Apr 27, 2022 16:00:20 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday May 22nd rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Operations Team 3 Leader
header
"lementing leadership".
"I fight to save everyone, and I live thanks to everyone. That's who I am!"

ANNOYING COMPANY

Ren was a bit upset. The first mission he had been assigned since returning to his homeland was in a company he was hoping to avoid: his estranged cousin Okada Taki. The girl had just barely made it to Chuunin, and maybe because of that they wanted someone who was considered experienced enough to lead an Operations Team to tag along with her. Well, there was no complaining about it, he had been assigned a mission, and he would take the mission, even if the company was far from ideal. In any case, this was an important mission, a B-Rank, and he knew that a successful completion of it would be very important for his home.

Their goal was to take the son of their late Daimyou to an "adventure" of sorts, which would involve going through a path of danger. Now, if you asked Ren, this type of thing was exposing the heir to the Land of Earth to unnecessary danger, but regardless of his personal feelings, he was adamant about keeping the young man safe and sound and completing the mission. With that in mind, he headed towards his cousin's house, sighing deeply at the scandalous sign of the Okada complex. "So much orange..." he thought to himself.

Shaking his head, he approached the door and knocked a few times. "Okada Taki. As a new Chuunin of the Hidden Rock, you have been assigned a B-Rank Mission. Please gather your belongings and meet me at the gates." he said before anybody had the opportunity to even open the door. With the message given, he turned on his heels and started walking away from the house, hoping he wouldn't be seen by any of his annoying relatives. Well, or at least he hoped so.

"I want you to understand something. If you should lose, not only does your future end, but also the future of the one you are trying to protect. Defeat isn't an option for the sword that protects others. You should keep that thought engraved in your heart."

B-Rank Mission
Hidden Stone Village
[]
[308 words]
last edit by Nōhime Ren on Apr 28, 2022 20:30:16 GMT -5
Ren has written 103 posts
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]Apr 27, 2022 19:26:59 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Taki was back home for the week and was already adhering to her duties so much so that she'd almost forgotten that there was a mission she had been set for between her duties as a sage and working closely with her father to take over his position in the coming years Taki had a lot on her plate. But as she got up in the morning and got herself she took a good hard look at herself in the mirror as she applied her makeup and facepaint, it made no sense to dress up so much but the girl felt it was necessary meeting someone so important the Daimiyo’s kid was an important figure after all.

As the door was knocked the girl looked towards it. "I’m comin’” the girl would say as she made her way towards the door still without her boots on just her jacket, leotard and gloves. Upon opening the door she’d recognize that hair and get up anywhere it was good ole’ cousin Ren. "Eyyy’ C’mere!” the girl would say attempting to squeeze him. He might not have cared for her as much but she was always going to see him as family no matter what however wether or not he reciprocated her show of affection was up to him. "How’s de old Anti-Okada doin’?” She’d reply. If it wasn't for the fact that they had somewhere to be, Taki would've offered him a plate or some breakfast

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

241 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Apr 27, 2022 19:27:12 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]Apr 28, 2022 11:40:58 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday May 22nd rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Operations Team 3 Leader
header
"lementing leadership".

BEGRUDGING

The hug was completely one-sided and Ren looked extremely annoyed by it. "Personal space, Taki. Personal space." he said in a collected yet annoyed tone, rolling his grey eyes in his orbits. Once he was released from the unwelcomed embrace, he tapped on his clothing and haori, as they got squeezed by the hug and sighed deeply. "I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. But this is not time for chitchat, we have a mission." he added as he turned on his heels and started heading towards the gate once again, only to stop and turn back, noticing she wasn't fully dressed yet, for she didn't have her boots on. Ren sighed and shook his head.

"This is important, so if you don't mind, we need to go. It's your first B-Rank Mission, so the village is expecting a lot from you. And for some reason I was asked to make sure you are ready for your responsibilities as a Chuunin." and even though he wasn't one to ever complain about his missions, he hoped someone else would've been in charge of making sure an Okada can be a good shinobi, for his opinion on the matter were pretty clear by the alias he was known for, one that although he didn't fully enjoy, he accepted for it was true. Still, he wasn't a grumpy person, so ultimately, he forced himself to cast away his annoyance and gazed away for a moment, staring at the horizon, bandaged hand resting on his waist. "Congratulations on ranking up, by the way. Your score might have been low, but I feel you fought well, things considered." and that was as much of a compliment as an Okada could realistic expect from the Nohime.

"I want you to understand something. If you should lose, not only does your future end, but also the future of the one you are trying to protect. Defeat isn't an option for the sword that protects others. You should keep that thought engraved in your heart."

B-Rank Mission
Hidden Stone Village
[]
[302 words]
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]Apr 28, 2022 19:05:48 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After giving her cousin a squeeze she noticed he seemingly just asked for personal space. "Aww c’mon crack a smile wouldja?” the girl would say seemingly annoyed with his attitude, he looked her over noting that she wasn’t wearing boots, asked her to hurry. "Yeah sorry about that, been busy ya know Dad’s been running me ragged with awl this responsibility I barely had time to get up dis mornin, running a business it’s a lotta woik, not to mention da whole sage business.” the girl would say as she went back inside to grab her gloves and fasten them on.

And shortly there after would exit her home fastening her gloves. As she made her way down the road the girl would receive a compliment from her cousin something that shocked her a little bit even making her blush. "Eyy thanks dats high praise comin’ from you I was kinda surprised I barely passed, I expected betta. But hey…we’re ere now and I ain’t wasting dis opportunity.” she’d hold her fist out towards the air.

"Uncle is countin on us…so we gotta get after it eh.” she’d say giving him a wry smile before pounding it into her hand, she was highly motivated and set and ready to go. "So Captain Anti, what’re we doin with the Daimiyo’s kid?”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

225 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]Apr 28, 2022 20:38:46 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"lementing leadership".

MISSION START

Ren didn't bother coming up with a response when Taki told him he should crack a smile; he had no reason to at this point. Still, when he told her to get ready, she gave him an excuse as to why she was still barefooted and he just scoffed. "Whatever business you Okada have should not interfere with your duties towards our village. You are a shinobi first, an Okada second." he stated in a rather brash tone, but he didn't make any comment regarding her sage duties; this highly benefited the village, so it was something he could accept getting in the way at times. With Taki finally ready, the two of them started heading towards the exit of the village and after he complimented her for passing on the exams, which surprised her coming from him.

The young Nohime shrugged. "In the end, it doesn't matter if you passed with the minimum or maximum score. What matters is the type of shinobi you will become, for the top scorer and the lowest scorer are both Chuunin for their villages." Ren could be rather pragmatic, but there was truth in his words. Still, when she mentioned the famed uncle that had been captured by the Hidden Leaf Village, Ren sighed deeply and shook his head. "You still on about that? It has been years. He is probably dead." it was a harsh thing to say, and because of that he lost the tone of contempt he usually carried when dealing with his mother's side of the family. Instead, he sounded rather neutral, as if it was a thing that could not be helped.

"We are taking the lord for a hunt in the mountains. We need to help him kill a prized mountain goat. However, the hunting grounds they selected is known for being home for some bandits, some of which rumors claim are capable of using chakra. Former shinobi most likely. So that ought to be problematic." he admitted, exhaling sharply. As they finally made to the outskirts of the Hidden Stone, the Nohime paused to look around, and then pointed towards the southwest. "This way." he stated.

B-Rank Mission
Exiting the Hidden Stone
[]
[374 words]
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]Apr 28, 2022 21:50:29 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two would keep walking Ren would make note of how Taki was supposed to act, she wanted to retaliate but thought back to her last conversation with Kasumi "Yeah…but don’t get it twisted I’m an Okada first and a shinobi second…but If I gotta think like a shinobi, I can handle dat.” the girls expression would change to a degree he’d then note that she was still on about that and how their uncle should be dead.

"I ain’t giving up on him he’s family we can’t just abandon em out there…I know he’s out dere he’s gotta be.” that was her sole motivation for getting into the shinobi world and regardless of what others thought she wasn’t giving up on that conviction.

"So taking the Daimiyo ta go catch a mountain goat, and watch out for some bandits too? Cool, we’ll catch him some dinner and bust some heads on da way sounds like he’s in for a fun day. I’m ready ta go if you are.” she’d say extending out a fist too him hoping he’d take it. But as they were walking a question would be raised. "But hol' up why a dere shinobi hanging up on the mountain think they might be trying to catch it too?”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

252 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]Apr 29, 2022 10:05:57 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"lementing leadership".

PRAGMATISM

He just scoffed when she said she was an Okada first and a shinobi second. It amused him how permissive the Tsuchikage could be with the Okada. Loyalty to the village should come first, for they were soldier, not entertainers, but it was beyond his current paygrade to even bother in such a fruitless discussion with his knucklehead of a cousin. Still, it was almost sad how much she was attached to the idea their uncle was still alive. As much as Ren would also want to think that he was, he was more pragmatic and realistic; if the Leaf never sent word about the man, or asked for anything in exchange for his return, then chances are that he was most likely dead. "Suit yourself, feed your obsession if you want." he just shrugged, being pretty much done with this subject.

She seemed to have understood the situation well, and when offered the fist to bump, he just ignored that. Still, she asked a pertinent question. Why were there shinobi on these mountains? "The nobles want to test the Daimyou's son. And if he dies, one of the other nobles will have a claim to the seat. Think outside of the box, Taki. Those challenges are also a way to try and get the boy killed. That's why he is being sent to a place where they know it's dangerous. And that's why our work there is of utmost importance." he paused, looking back at her. "We need to make sure he will survive, and if we can, arrest some of those criminals. I would rather not spill blood unnecessarily, if that can be helped." he added.

Ren was known for trying to avoid killing people as much as possible, enemies included. The young Nohime believed life to be a precious gift from the Gods, but he also knew that sometimes it just couldn't be helped. With that discussion going, he was hasting towards the meeting point, which was a village a few kilometres from the mountain range where the prized goat could be found. He was still open to respond to Taki and engage somewhat in the conversation, but it was clear he would rather proceed in silence if he could have it his way.

B-Rank Mission
On the way to the village
[]
[392 words]
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]Apr 30, 2022 2:00:46 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the boy spoke about feeding her obsession the girl would disregard his comments. "Whateva…” the girl would remark as the conversation seemed to end, but afterwards he’d give some extra notes about the nature of what’s going on. "You’re saying he’s being set up…man what kinda sick polyticians we dealin wit ere…?” the blonde would say rubbing her chin.

Taki’s family had a history of dealing with suits and her father had even had the chance to meet with the Daimyo a few times as well before he was killed, but are there people who dislike his kid so much they’d be willing to kill him? Guess there as crooked as they come. "Well if da job is to keep the kid alive, then I’ll keep my eyes peeled fa danger, but don’t worry I know my own strength.” she’d look over at her cousin.

"But still almost sounds like the Daimiyo's kid ain't the only one we gotta worry about.” she’d say side eyeing him, for a little while there was some silence as the two kept walking, after a short while she'd glance over at him. "So got anything ya wanna talk about?” the girl would say looking to her cousin. "Your boifday is coming up next month you got anything you want...?" she'd say awaiting his response, she wanted to take out her cassette player and briefly pulled it out but figured that given everything it might not be the best idea.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

252 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]May 3, 2022 15:46:11 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"lementing leadership".

BIRTHDAY

Ren sighed and rolled his grey orbs in mild annoyance. "Well, sorry to break it down to you, Taki, but the world is not this pretty orange show the Okada like to think of it as. Politics are a very dangerous ground, even within our own nation. Don't think our only enemies are those living beyond our borders." he said. In a way, he didn't want his estranged cousin to have a naive view on the world, but after uttering those words, he grimaced, noticing he was being overly jaded, and that was not his goal either. "There is good in this world, and its worth fighting for. We need to be aware of the bad things so we can ensure the good things will prevail." he quickly added, trying to add some sort of positivity to his speech.

As they continued towards the rendezvous point, she asked if there was anything else he wanted to talk about, and he wasn't quite sure what she meant. "Uh?" but Taki quickly explained what she meant, bringing up his birthday. "Oh... Well, probably train, go to my father's grave and pray. Nothing crazy in mind, I don't care for celebrations. My life is not mine, it belongs to the Hidden Stone." he stated, trying to keep a more serious expression. Still, he couldn't hide the sadness in his eyes when he mentioned his father's grave. It was a secret to no one that Ren was highly attached to his father, and that he missed him a lot.

In any case, they could already see the village where they would be picking up the Daimyou's kid in the distance. They would be there in a matter of a few minutes, so their mission could officially start.

B-Rank Mission
Near the village
[]
[305 words]
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]May 5, 2022 15:50:49 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl asked her seemingly innocent question her cousin would respond with a jab at the clan, saying that it wasn’t as bright and colorful as the clan made it out to be. "Ey! I may not know too much but don’t bring My mom and dad inta dis!?” her family was important to her and she never understood why Ren always seem to take shots at them.

"We’re your family…? Why you always turnin us away wedda you like it or naht you’ve got blonde in ya blood.” Taki’s father always made an effort to try and reach out to Ren every year on his birthday and even offered to take him in. "We’re always gonna be here for ya…we love you man.” the girl would say somewhat melancholically.

After asking about his birthday he’d remark that his plans include visiting his fathers grave and training. "What about auntie Ichika?” the girl would say recalling her visage in her head she never met her since she was barely a year old when she died but from what she knew she was a nice lady. "I mean don’tcha miss her…?” she’d ask she didn’t wanna bring up anything too touchy but she was curious why he left her out but perhaps before they had the time answer they’d arrive at their destination to meet the Daimiyo’s kid she looked to him and noted that he didn’t look to be much older than Ren or herself. "So dis is da guy huh?” the girl would think to herself, waiting to be introduced before making any moves.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

266 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]May 5, 2022 15:59:42 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"lementing leadership".

DROP IT

He didn't even bother saying anything when she complained about him bringing her parents into this and just continued to walk towards the village, he didn't bother when she insisted they were his family and that he had the blond in his blood, and that they would be there for him and that they loved him. No, he didn't bothered himself much with that and just scoffed, hastening his pace towards their mission's objective.

However, when she mentioned the name of his mother, everything changed. Ren stopped and turned around to face her, brows frowned and clearly irritated by Taki questioning if he didn't miss her; that was clearly a very soft spot for him. "Back off, will ya?! All of you?! Can't you take a hint? I don't need you people in my life. You people bring nothing but bad memories to me. You people sapped away my father's happiness every time you showed your faces! So now, as the captain of this mission, you will drop it and focus on what we are here to do. Are we clear? Good!" he didn't even bother waiting for her to answer, and quickly turned away, dashing towards the village.

Discreetly, he wiped the tears that he couldn't fully prevent from manifesting.

After a while, they arrived at the village, they saw the Daimyou's kid in the distance, and when Taki asked if he was the guy, he nodded. "Yes, that's him." and as he said that, he continued to approach the man, and once he was close, he sit down in seiza and bowed to the man. "Lord, we are the shinobi sent to accompany you on the hunt. I'm Nohime Ren." he said in a quite formal tone.

B-Rank Mission
At the village
[]
[302 words]
last edit by Nōhime Ren on May 5, 2022 16:00:03 GMT -5
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]May 5, 2022 20:18:34 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After trying to reach out to her cousin all he could do was shout at her which seemingly caught the girl off guard, she raised up her hands. "Sorry…you just neva tawlk about her…” Taki herself was a little hurt she was just trying to help. He was so cold towards him but she figured it was probably best if they kept going in silence, there was a lot of emotion there some anger and some sadness, after sometime he spoke up again once they arrived at the lords home the interior was pretty fancy enough to make Taki let out a whistle.

"Nice pad.” she'd quietly mutter to herself. After a moment she’d note that her cousin was sitting at the seiza table and Taki would make her way over sitting with her legs crossed rather than on her knees. "Nice to meetcha, my lord Taki Okada…” the man’s guards seemed to find her mannerisms rather odd, seeing her cousin bow she'd bow her head as well, But she couldn’t exactly gauge the lord's response to her introduction this was guy was pretty important so she wanted to leave a good impression.

"So ya like huntin goats?” she’d say with a charming smile. "Well we’re here to make sure dat it awl goes smoothly.” the girl would state with a degree of re-assuredness. "Just let us know when ya ready and we’ll head awn out!” the girl Okadan accent might either be very familiar or very foreign depending on how well he knew of the clan he may even recognize her name if he had heard about her performance in the exams, even if it wasn’t exactly exemplary.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

285 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]May 5, 2022 21:24:56 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"lementing leadership".

A LORD AND A PERFORMER

If he was completely honest with himself, he barely remembered his mother. The woman died when she was six months pregnant with his stillborn sibling, and after that, whenever he saw his father staring at a photo of the woman, he would fall into a terrible depression. Every time the Okada showed up at his door, his father would break down, shattered from his broken heart. That was painful for the young Ren to watch. He fatally associated the Okada with all those bad memories and feelings, which - as he grew up - his mind tried to deal with such bad memories by trying to justify his dislike for that side of his family. Taki was the epitome of what an Okada was. Everything about her reminded him of those days, it was like she was a living trigger of the worst days of his life. He knew, deep down, that she meant well, but unfortunately he couldn't fight those feelings. "There's nothing to talk about, Taki. I barely remember her." that was the only thing he said after flipping on the girl.

At least now they were busy with their mission, so hopefully they wouldn't be able to talk about it anymore. The Daimyou's son greeted them with a nod, he was trying to keep his serious and respectful persona, which was a bit hard when he still had a feel pimples in his face, and looked younger than both of the shinobi sent to guard him. "A real Daimyou needs to be a capable hunter. I'm here to show the nobles I'm as capable as my father." he responded to Taki, his tone serious, but he could barely hide the excitement at the prospect of going on a hunt; he was a sheltered teenager with very few chances to leave the castle. "I thank you both for your service." he added, and Ren bowed once again before getting up. "It's our honour, lord." he said in a polite tone.

"I am ready. But as we travel, tell me this. Are you the one known as Bakudan?" he asked, once again keeping his tone formal, but with bits of excitement escaping his façade. Ren started walking towards the mountain, facing away from them and rolling his eyes in his orbits. "Great..." he thought to himself in annoyance.

B-Rank Mission
Heading to the mountains
[]
[405 words]
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]May 5, 2022 21:47:38 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the boy spoke Taki took one hard look at him almost grossed out by the guys bad acne he was the Daimiyo’s kid shouldn’t at least ya know have some product on him, but hey she was like him once too she wouldn’t be caught dead in public looking like that but hey maybe he was just having a bad day. "Well hey wit da two of us by ya side that big ol goat is as good as yor’s.” the girl would say in response to his enthusiasm. After a moment they’d stand up and ready themselves to head out but after a moment he would ask if Taki was the one known as Bakudan. Taki was flattered but immediately knew what that meant he was a fan.

The girl would smirk. "The one and only…but uhh…” she’d place her hands on her duster posing herself to look nice and cool as she kept eye contact on the boy. "No more fucking questions please…I think we got a job to do.” she’d shoot him a wink before turning around and strutting out of the room like the rockstar she was.

The phrase no more fucking questions being the girl signature catch phrase that she would often end her promo’s with being known for playing a villain alongside her cousin Adachi and being one of the promotions champions for it’s Jr. division. She had droves of fans but wasn't aware that the Daimiyo's kid was one of them. "I can getcha an autograph later.” Taki felt a rush of confidence from being recognized the girl also had a bit of mental freakout. "Holyshit the Daimiyo’d kid knows who I am, I can't wait to tell Mom and Dad!” the girl would think, the guards seemingly utterly baffled by what just happened.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lementing Leadership [B-Rank Mission]May 6, 2022 22:30:54 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"lementing leadership".

SCOUTING THE MOUNTAINS

It was clear the Daimyou's son was fanboying hard when Taki said her catchphrase, even though he was doing his best not to show it too much, but he did chuckle in excitement and nodded enthusiastically. When she offered the autograph he gasped, but then corrected his expression to something more dignified and nodded. "That will be appreciated, yes." the young man said, and Ren almost scoffed, rolling his eyes in his orbits once again. "I'm surrounded by idiots." he thought to himself, but he kept the serene expression on his face, as he continued his path in strides.

It would take them close to an hour to reach the mountains where the prized goat could be found, and the trip to the mountains was relatively uneventful, other than the odd question, here and there, about the Okada events and their future schedule, as well as the mention of premium seats at the occasions, which almost made Ren gag, but once again, he managed to keep his serene composure. The sight of the mountains, albeit a sign of danger, was welcomed by the Nohime. "We are here. Taki, stay close to the lord. I will go scout further ahead." he ordered, and without further ado, Ren dashed up the mountain, using his Tree Climbing technique to quickly make his way up.

B-Rank Mission
Goat Mountains
[]
[234 words]