Shinji Kyokujitsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Shinji Kyokujitsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Stolen Artifact

MISSION RANK: A
NPC REQUIRED?: Yes

PARTICIPANTS: Kyokujitsu Shinji, Kyuokujitsu Terumi, Tsukino Shimo, and Minami Masaru

DESCRIPTION:
A stolen artifact was stolen from the Kyokujitsu Clan. A statue of the sun goddess. This artifact is a symbol to the clan as it was Amaterasu the sun goddess who founded the clan and unlocked the secrets to the clan’s kekkei Genkai. Rumor has it that inside this statue is the scroll that Amaterasu once used to develop the clan’s ability of the Kekkei Genkai, the Skakuton. Witnesses stated that they saw a group of ninjas rushing out toward the boarder of the land of Wind. The mission is to recovery the stolen artifact by any means necessary. Prevent the thieves from taking off with the artifact and eliminate them. This artifact must get into the wrong hands.

last edit by Shinji Kyokujitsu on Mar 2, 2015 18:19:54 GMT -5
has written 17 posts
Stolen ArtifactFeb 5, 2015 12:46:34 GMT -5
Shinji Kyokujitsu
Shinji Kyokujitsu Avatar
groupnull
I mean I can change it to making it just one thief instead of group of thieves. I would have more people help with this thread but don't know much people from
Suna. I can see it be more if a B rank mission then an A. Would like ideas instead of a straight deny. Seems kind of discouragement to even write missions now if staff is just going to deny this straight.
has written 17 posts
Stolen ArtifactFeb 5, 2015 13:09:48 GMT -5
Ghost
Ghost Avatar
groupnull
Genin/Advanced Genin are only able to go on D and C rank missions, so with the current people on this mission, it would have to be bumped down to at least a C, and the level of danger involved in this mission doesn't justify such a low ranking. So I'm sorry, but with the current participants this mission can't happen, as per the rules and guidelines for missions.
has written 76 posts
Stolen ArtifactFeb 5, 2015 13:17:24 GMT -5
Fong
Fong Avatar
groupnull
Yo~

For your mission, there are a few rules you might want to check out here. There are some explanations about who goes on what kind of rank of missions, and also supply some guidelines.

First of all, if you need more people, don't hesitate to PM those you see in the RP positions. And if you have a chance, just ask in the chatbox, there are plenty of people who'd agree to come along. Be it you, or your other partner who'd come with you on your mission.

Now, if you remain just with you two, I doubt that anyone would allow a single chuunin and adv. genin to go on such a dangerous and important mission. Especially when rare artifacts are involved. If we had to take examples of what for missions you guys could get, if you got at least another partner, it could be delivering letters to another village/country, or chasing some bandits away. Simple things, but that could cause potential danger to civilians.

If I was to guess you and Arashi are the only people for this mission, you'd be assigned at best for a C-rank, as mentioned above. But truly, I think that it would be still too high ranked and thus leaving you with D-ranks. And those are manual tasks inside of the village: dog watching, cleaning the streets, helping in the kitchens of some local restaurant and so on. Those tasks are boring but are necessary after all. And they could lead up to some fun moments.

I hope this helped a bit~
has written 103 posts
Stolen ArtifactFeb 6, 2015 2:17:20 GMT -5
Shinji Kyokujitsu
Shinji Kyokujitsu Avatar
groupnull
thanks that helped a bit. This morning I was grumpy and didn't mean to sound like an asshole if it came across that way. I should have looked over the rules more carefully. I'm just antzy thats all. I'll just save this mission for another day.
has written 17 posts
Stolen ArtifactFeb 26, 2015 13:36:56 GMT -5
Ghost
Ghost Avatar
groupnull
After some deliberation with another mod, we have to unfortunately still decline this mission as it stands right now. Due to the fact that Arashi is not only a genin, but Suna's Jinchuuriki, she wouldn't be allowed to leave the village, especially not to go on such a high ranking mission, so I will have to ask you to find someone to replace her if you want this mission to happen, ideally another jounin, but I would settle with a chuunin or sp. jounin.
has written 76 posts