Detention Hour | Training

compose a reply
Detention Hour | Training May 3, 2022 14:23:10 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull
age 10 years old birthday September 9th rank Academy Student occupation Student
It hadn't been Hisomu’s day, which was certain since she had been sentenced to detention due to the small incident with another student at the academy. Whilst Hisomu was brooding in the corner of the classroom, sitting on a chair, facing the wall the far end of the classroom – Hisomu was pondering back to the ‘incident’ that had occurred. Disapproving noises could be heard from her as she mumbled in an unintelligible manner.

Hisomu had been so unfortunate to get into a smaller ‘disagreement’ with another student that had commented on her unkempt hair and appearance, even going as far as saying slights about her scar cross her left cheek - generally rude and unnecessary comments. Whilst Hisomu had attempted to suppress her emotions and feelings – there’s only so much one could keep restrained with such meagre skills in emotion management and chakra moulding.

The cursed bloodline that had caused her ancestry much distress, came clear and loud as Hisomu stress reached its boiling point and she tackled the teasing student. Whilst she was typically on the lower of end of physically imposing – her transformative ability compensated for it as she had delivered a harsh headbutt. It was enough to send the kid wailing backwards in severe pain as Hisomu’s marking appeared on her forehead. Her dark marking stretched down her nose-bridge and darkened the roots of her hair. It was what signalled that she was under the influence of her bloodline and had increased her physical ability in terms of toughness. It was that toughness that resulted in her being sent to detention for supposedly breaking the student’s nose.

In other words, Hisomu was grumbling to herself – thinking the situation was utterly unfair for the treatment she was receiving, but at the same end feeling justification for what she did to the fellow. She was in her typical attire, which included a large dark jacket that she buried herself in with each passing moment – leaving but the top of her hair out to the classroom she had her back to.
Kappar has written 15 posts
Detention Hour | Training May 3, 2022 16:03:49 GMT -5
Maboroshi Chikap
Maboroshi Chikap Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday January 1st rank Chunin occupation Academy Instructor
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","BaseChika"]
[attr="class","forChika"]
[attr="class","chikaText"]

Chikap was standing at a podium at the front of his classroom. As one of the newer instructors at the school, he often was called on to take care of detention duty. Today he was requested for a specific reason: he was known to have good chakra control, and one of the students had a bloodline that was triggered by stress and losing control of it.

He was dressed in the traditional Amegakure garb, wearing a sleeveless light Amegakure jacket with white wrappings on his forearms. His trousers were drab grey. His headband set square on his forehead.

For the first few minutes of detention, he continued working on paperwork. Behind him there was a green chalkboard that had stains of white chalk on it, he walked up to it and picked the chalk up and wrote "DETENTION” on the board in large print, then turned around and looked at the student.

"Oogani Hisomu, can you tell me why we are here while everyone else has gone home?” Kap asked. He hadn’t been responsible for giving the detention, even though he knew what it was about already. Seeing how honest they were would be interesting to see. He kept a straight face, even though his heart wasn’t in being stern.

Chikap felt weird speaking liking an authority figure. It was still something he hadn’t gotten used to in the few months since he had become an instructor. He liked to be the ‘cool teacher’, but if he made detention too fun then the kids might start acting out more.

[attr="class","footChika"]

Notes go here.

[newclass=.BaseChika]width:500px;min-height:200px;margin:auto;background-color:#565676;font-family:Muli; font-size:14px;padding: 20px;border: 5px solid #bfbfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.forChika]min-height:200px;background-color:white;margin:auto;background-color: #fbf9f9;box-shadow:0px 0px 12px 7px #676784;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chikaText]padding:20px 20px 0px 20px;line-height:30px;text-indent: 50px;width: 55ch;text-shadow:0px 0px #9ea191[/newclass]
[newclass=.footChika]font-size:11px;text-align:right;margin:right;border-top:1px solid grey;margin-top:4px;padding: 5px 6px 0px 0px;background: url(https://media0.giphy.com/media/XHSvNzzHUmTmvE5Yu8/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95…&rid=giphy.gif&ct=s) no-repeat;background-size: 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.footChika a]font-size:10px;color:#a59e9e;padding:3px;[/newclass]
Sharp has written 73 posts
Detention Hour | Training May 3, 2022 16:58:24 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull
It might’ve been intentional from Hisomu side, as her nature was to be somewhat rebellious to her fellow students, or a side-effect of her bloodline – who knew? She didn’t. And there it was – the instructor minding his own ‘homework’ whilst she could’ve been elsewhere and enjoying her time! Nope – she had to be at detention because someone asked for a bloody nose. Hisomu’s expression grimaced as she heard the chalk move across the board, causing slight twitches from her – which was very easily missed due to her large jacket. Fortunately, when the sound of the chalk’s movement ceased, she could calm down – ease herself into the situation she was in… not.

Obviously, the instructor had to ask her why she was here! It was logical, and as much as Hisomu desired to just wave the question way, she wasn’t one to do it. Hisomu wasn’t interested in pushing others away, instead she hoped to befriend others – even if it included the instructor. There was unfortunately a personality issue at hand from her side.

Jerking her head backwards to look at her instructor, Hisomu was essentially seeing him upside down – and the whole classroom. She hadn’t bothered to turn around in her chair to face him, but this worked as well, right? Hisomu’s face still carried the mark that had appeared before she headbutted the unfortunate soul. Perking an eyebrow up at him, eyeing his attire and sporting an up-side down smile, Hisomu answered. There was a brief moment of inner joy at the memory of dishing 'justice' out, but that'd soon change.

"'Cause a stupid-head wouldn't shut his stupid mouth and his stupid remarks!" Hisomu adamantly answered as her smile turned into an universal frown. Her expression shifting from a happy-go-to to a scowl. Just the mere recollection of that interaction fuelled her attitude. "That's why I'm here - 'cause stupid-face got what came his stupid way, unfair is why I'm stuck here!" She'd follow up with before sighing to herself, and whilst she was supposedly unreasonable, Hisomu would press her feet against the ground to slowly tilt her chair. Just a slight build up to balance the chair on two legs instead of four.
Detention Hour | Training May 4, 2022 0:16:32 GMT -5
Maboroshi Chikap
Maboroshi Chikap Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]

Chikap covered his mouth to keep himself from grinning. She reminded him a bit of himself at that age. He cleared his throat and brought his hand down to return to her with a straight face. Well, he wasn’t quite as aggressive, a bit more of a prankster, as she’d soon come to find out.

"Oh?” he said with a surprised look on his face. "That seems like a strange reason for someone to give you detention. There must have been some sort of mistake. Let me double check!”

He went back to his desk and started to go through the paperwork. He already knew what the slip said, but he was putting on a show. "Well, they said that you transformed and punched another student.”

He used a puppet string to pull a chair out from one of the desks next to the Onigo. He twisted it around in front of him and sat in it backwards and leaned forward. "A punch isn’t really a big deal, but using jutsu or bloodline abilities against an ally is. If you were a full-fledged shinobi, you could go to jail for it, you know?” he explained. "Why did you go that far?”

Notes go here.

[newclass=.BaseChika]width:500px;min-height:200px;margin:auto;background-color:#565676;font-family:Muli; font-size:14px;padding: 20px;border: 5px solid #bfbfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.forChika]min-height:200px;background-color:white;margin:auto;background-color: #fbf9f9;box-shadow:0px 0px 12px 7px #676784;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chikaText]padding:20px 20px 0px 20px;line-height:30px;text-indent: 50px;width: 55ch;text-shadow:0px 0px #9ea191[/newclass]
[newclass=.footChika]font-size:11px;text-align:right;margin:right;border-top:1px solid grey;margin-top:4px;padding: 5px 6px 0px 0px;background: url(https://media0.giphy.com/media/XHSvNzzHUmTmvE5Yu8/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95…&rid=giphy.gif&ct=s) no-repeat;background-size: 50px;[/newclass]
Detention Hour | Training May 4, 2022 8:35:43 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull
Hisomu wasn’t aware of the fact that he had to keep himself from grinning – just that he perhaps noticed he had something stuck in his teeth and wanted to cover it up. Whatever it was, Hisomu shifted her attention to the roof above whilst Chikap spoke to her. The Detention had drained some of her light regarding her out-going attitude, so Hisomu continued her default mode of grumbling at least until Chikap freaking pulled out a puppet string.

It was freaking witch-work at play, that’s what it was as the sudden magical movement of the chair almost startled her. In other words, her slow attempt at balancing her chair on two legs almost became her balancing a concussion if she hadn’t managed to shift her weight forward to slam all for legs of the chair down. If Hisomu knew any proper swear words she’d utter them in surprise.

Alright – crisis averted, now the instructor is quite literally sitting close to her in a somewhat serious manner, at least in her eyes. If he was trying to do a bit of trickery and tomfoolery, he was successful in it so far as Hisomu became slightly agitated. Adjusting herself in her seat to face him sideways with furrowed eyebrows and a silly expression that sought to appear hard, Hisomu answered.

"Why did stupid-face go that far to irritate me? It wasn't intentional! It just happened and bim-bam, he's on the floor!" Hisomu answered, not entirely paying attention on how she struck the fellow student again. Her left hand held tightly onto the side of the chair's back as her grip tightened around it. She sought to keep the conversation going, but putting these real consequences on her conscious wasn't helping. ""It was over in a flash for me. Just an itch that got itched, yeah? Just happened to be his dumb-face that was the itch and my fist that was the itching. . " She mumbled towards the end.
Detention Hour | Training May 4, 2022 21:20:03 GMT -5
Maboroshi Chikap
Maboroshi Chikap Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]

Chikap listened to them explain more about their side of the story. Obviously hurting another student like that wasn’t good behavior, but kids were more emotional than logical creatures. They needed to be heard and understood to grow. It probably would have been better if they had reprimanded the other student as well if what she said was true. He looked her in the eyes patiently and nodded.

"Hmm, well It sounds like they pulled one over on you, Hisomu,” Chikap said. He smiled and eased up his posture, and even gave her a thumbs up. It would be easier to loosen her up and get her to focus on the lesson that she needed to learn if she didn’t see him as being unsympathetic. "I’ll tell you what, since it sounds like you weren’t really at fault for the incident.

We’ll just do a quick exercise to help you get a better control of your chakra, that way they won’t be able to get you into trouble so easily again. Just knock the lesson out and you’ll be free to go. How does that sound?”

There wasn’t really much choice for her, but it was always nice to try use a little finesse to get students working with you of their own free will.

Notes go here.

@tag

last edit by Maboroshi Chikap on May 4, 2022 21:20:24 GMT -5
Detention Hour | Training May 5, 2022 4:00:39 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull
Hisomu perked an eyebrow and tilted her head sideways at Chikap as he mentioned that the student had pulled a sneaky one on her. Although, on the matter whether Hisomu spoke truthfully or not was anyone’s guess, and she would’ve gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling instructors not minding their own business. Groaning at the initial response, Hisomu kept her mouth shut for down – but she did pick up on him being friendly and genuinely listening to her. That was nice. It was nice to be listened to. Which did result in Hisomu easing somewhat up and loosening the grip on her chair. In other words, she perceived him as sympathetic and since he was offering that lesson…

” I-… It does sound tempting, but do you think it will really-really help me? I don’t want to be bullied or hit others, but I – How do I say this…” Hisomu raised her arm up to the back of her head and scratched her puff of hair. It was a bit awkward for her to say it. Just how could she say it without coming off as weird? She opened her mouth half-way, closed it, then did it again as her gaze shifted to the table nearby, then back at Chikap. There was indeed not much of a choice for her as she let out an awkward chuckle. ”I kind of want to make. . what’d you call it uh. . bloodline? Yeah, bloodline, something of my own? Something I always got on, if that makes sense? I think that'd help a lot. . .” Hisomu’s focus shifted from his left eye to his right eye, before breaking away with an awkward laugh. Shaking her head, Hisomu would raise both of her hands up before her, so both forearms were resting on the top of the chair’s back. ”Nevermiiiiiiiiiind. I’m up to knock that challenge out though – so I don’t have to knock him out again next time I meet him! How'd I begin?!” Hisomu answered with bravado, utmost prepped to do whatever exercise Chikap had on mind.
Detention Hour | Training May 5, 2022 20:23:50 GMT -5
Maboroshi Chikap
Maboroshi Chikap Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]

Chikap nodded. "Great! I’m not an expert on your gift or anything, but I know a thing or two about chakra control. We’ll work on an exercise to increase how well you can manage your chakra when those sorts of situations come up in the future.”

He took a place back in front of the podium. He cracked his knuckles and smiled.

"This will help you with sculpting chakra as well, which is important for making something ‘your own’ as you say,” he began. "We are going to go over henge no jutsu. I see you already passed testing on it. You’re going to transform into whatever it is I show you, and but I want you to leave something off about it on purpose. The smaller the discrepancy the better. If I cannot spot the difference three times, then you’ll be off the hook.”
He’d have to be careful to watch for signs of exhaustion. She seemed like she might be the proud type who wouldn’t give up until they were out of gas.

"For you first transformation, I want you to transform into Instructor Akemi. If you aren’t familiar with her, there are year books on the shelves with faculty pictures in it. I’m pretty sure she was here last year.”

He wouldn’t be in the book himself, since he wasn’t here last year, but she was.

Notes go here.

last edit by Maboroshi Chikap on May 7, 2022 3:27:49 GMT -5
Detention Hour | Training May 6, 2022 13:12:57 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull
Hisomu kept an eyebrow perked when Chikap spoke about the trial at hand – surely it couldn’t be that hard, right? Although, it was a nice feeling to practice her ability to flow her chakra. Anything at this point was welcome, and Hisomu greeted it with opens arm – mentally that is. Her gaze was watchful as she watched him take place back at the podium, and as he did so – Hisomu would sit normally on her chair. She’d listen intently and slowly nod along his words as she felt a bit of encouragement at the challenge before her. He was being real kind to her, but perhaps he was being a bit too cool – because she might just consider going into detention at this point once more for special lessons. But Hisomu wouldn’t let her thoughts show that much as she simply had a slightly cocky smile as she got lost in her own thoughts.

Although, her having passed the testing on the transformation jutsu did cause her ego to stir as she wriggled her eyebrows. Now – this person she had to mimic, what should she just leave off? Hisomu stood up and pushed her chair back as it hit the wall behind her. She’d crack her knuckles, but without the ‘pop’, and shift her attention to the shelf with the pictures on it.

"Sure thing! I'll knock you right out with my presentation, just you wait! It'll be the best discrepancy you've never seen before!"

Hisomu proudly claimed as she inspected the pictures available, specifically the ones with Akemi on them. She didn’t appear to be very tall, although the curves were there – feminine overall. Her shade was incredibly pale, with just a bit of shade on it. Hisomu briefly glanced in the direction of Chakap before directing her gaze back to the picture. Thin figure. . . small hands and feet. Blond? Green eyes, just as Hisomu’s to a degree. It was a bit obvious in Hisomu’s opinion, so onto the attire she wore. Hisomu squinted as she examined the clothing inside the picture before reaching a conclusion on the very vibrant attire. Yet, there was one thing that stood out to her. It was the clan symbol.

Hisomu turned around and dusted herself off before forming the necessary seals for the jutsu before puffing into a cloud of smoke.
In her place, a somewhat shorter than average tall woman would be standing – surely the same height as the original Akemi. The average stature was indeed there as the feminine figure was obvious – with the pale skin barely holding the tan look, Hisomu’s imitation appeared to be true so far. The feet and hands appeared cutely small, with the flowing blond hair tied up and vibrant green eyes.

Her shirt was an orange sleeveless one that covered her whole bust and green shorts. It was a good estimation of a transformation of the instructor Akemi, but the crucial detail that Hisomu had left out would be the red top. Upon it would typically be the Takeda Clan Symbol, but Hisomu’s attempt at leaving a subtle discrepancy was inverting the symbol itself, which was on the top. Surely the inverted symbol would be forgotten as it was obvious, but at the same time very minor.

Hisomu kept her mouth shut, but began spinning around on her heel to both vent her energy but also throw off the watchful eye of the instructor. Her expression was a cheery one, obviously proud of the transformation at hand and certainly confident enough to spin around to leave the details clear for Chikap. She could've been cheesy and just kept the detail outside of his gaze.
Detention Hour | Training May 7, 2022 4:04:52 GMT -5
Maboroshi Chikap
Maboroshi Chikap Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]

Chikap watched the academy student transform into Akemi. He’d spent little time with other instructors, but he’d seen them once or twice. Alas, Hisomu didn't know the game was rigged. Kap’s memory was photographic. He could remember details he studied for a short time.

"Hmm.” He looked the transformed academy student over. "That’s a good job. But something isn’t quite right.”

Chikap glanced her over for another couple of seconds, with a hand rubbing his chin. Then he muttered, but caught himself, and returned to pondering again.  

"Oh, that’s it! The clan symbol is drawn wrong. I don’t think she wears it anymore either, but the pictures are old, so it’s fine. Dismiss that transformation.”

The chunin clapped his hands together. "Next, I want you to appear as Susano Yua. She is another cademy student here. Maybe you’ve met them? No breaks. Transformation jutsu. Use the picture if needed.”

After, he closed his eyes and recollected the student’s appearance. This was a splendid exercise for him too, because it flexed his memory. The drill was aimed toward getting the student to feed a slow flow of chakra. Bonus points if he frustrated them just enough to stress them out, so that they started associated channeling chakra while stressed. That would prevent accidental transformations in the future.

Notes go here.

@tag

last edit by Maboroshi Chikap on May 7, 2022 4:15:15 GMT -5
Detention Hour | Training May 7, 2022 9:41:19 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull
If only Hisomu knew the game was rigged from the start, she would have been just as cheeky as Chikap was. As Hisomu stood there being examined by her instructor, she could feel the chakra flowing through her intensify. Hisomu’s breathing quickened for a moment before she undid the transformation jutsu, and she was visibly exhausted from restraining herself rather than exercise itself. She rose her hand up to her face and rubbed her forehead where the dark marking was beginning to harden, forming a slightly rocky surface, in response to the physical stress. Whilst Chikap appeared as jolly as ever to Hisomu, she was appearing woozy.

Alright, onto the next transformation – this Susano Yua. Hisomu sluggishly nodded before shaking her head to ‘shake off’ the stress. Glancing through the pictures once more, Hisomu would eye the details as she felt her fingertips slowly morph into claw-like digits.
"Right. . Right. I haven't but I feel kind of. . . windy from this exercise already. But I got this. . Yeah I do." Hisomu mumbled in response to Chikap as she walked away from the pictures and imagined Yua before her. Weaving the hand-seals for the jutsu, Hisomu would disappear into a puff of smoke and reappear as a reflection of Susano Yua. She was wearing the trendy clothes, the mouth-mask that Yua wore and colourfully dyed hair.

However, the detail that had been picked out to be missing was the dog-tag necklace around the neck. Whilst Hisomu's disguised appearance had its expression mostly hidden due to the attire that Yua consistently wore - Hisomu's eyes reflected a hazy look. This consistent usage of chakra flowing through her body was straining her and triggering her bloodline, but she was at least working against the urges that followed. Such as violence. For now.

Her posture was sluggish however, as Hisomu was focusing her entire mind onto this. It could easily be compared to a student that had done an all-nighter without a minute of sleep.
Detention Hour | Training May 7, 2022 13:19:29 GMT -5
Maboroshi Chikap
Maboroshi Chikap Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]

Between transformations, but signs of the bloodline were emerging, but stimulating her chakra held it back. His hypothesis was correct so far. Kap made one mistake. He hadn’t taken Hisomu school day into consideration. She’d used chakra before getting to detention. Based on her appearance, he couldn’t keep the lesson going much longer without a break.

"Try to get used to doing more with less chakra.” Easier said than done, but good advice nonetheless.

When she transformed, Chikap studied the Yua doppelganger. A solid effort, but he didn’t give feedback. He looked at the clock hanging above the door.

"Oh, my. I forgot to do something important. Hold that jutsu a moment, please!”

Withdrawing behind the podium, he started doodling. She’d notice him drawing clouds over a cityscape if she dared peak over. Having her hold the jutsu challenged her control. The reason for doing something trivial? To piss her off, of course. He worried it might be too much, adding weight when someone already struggled. Sometimes you had to push for a breakthrough, though.

Keep it up a little longer, he thought. He reminisced about all the he time spent honing his own chakra control to its current level.

Notes go here.

@tag

Detention Hour | Training May 7, 2022 16:43:52 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull
Hisomu's situation worsened with every moment, and the daring Chikap was simply revelling in her bloodline issues by the looks of it. She raised both of her hands up to her head and grasped tightly onto her transformed locks of hair as she fought to maintain the urge to not hit Chikap over the head with a chair at this rate. Lord above, Hisomu was struggling more and more as time passed on.

As for his doodles, Hisomu did want to peak over and see what he was drawing, but another part of her kind of wanted to go wild and simply break some furniture in the room. In her strained situation, as she maintained the transformation, Hisomu would walk towards one of the tables and violently smack it.

There were lots of grunts coming from her - and his words of 'do more for less chakra' really bounced around in her head. She shifted her attention onto one of the chairs, and Hisomu was indeed going to do more for less chakra - which meant raising a chair above her head, and spinning it around. "OH MY. NOT LIKE I GOT ANY ISSU--- AAAAAAAAARGH! I want to BREAK something!"

Hisomu screamed through gritted teeth as she abruptly dropped the chair onto the floor and stormed towards the wall. Hisomu's disguise kept up, but the expression was clearly one in great distress as she began headbutting the wall unless stopped. Bonk. Bonk. Bonk.

Hisomu kept bashing her head against the surface - but underneath her transformation, her face had already shifted into a hardened version of itself. Whilst her transformed state wasn't visible right now, due to the disguise, she tried her best to fulfil Chikap's request. 
"Am I--" Bonk. Doing--" Bonk. "It, right!? HUH?!" Bonk.
Detention Hour | Training May 9, 2022 2:31:34 GMT -5
Maboroshi Chikap
Maboroshi Chikap Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]

Looks like I pushed them a little too hard, Chikap thought. He rubbed the back of his head as he watched her start banging the chair against her head. Since they were transformed he wasn’t sure if they had unleashed their kekkei genkai or not, but he didn’t want to risk them injuring themselves if they hadn’t.

"Don’t take the easy way out, control yourself!”

He reached his hand forward and invisible puppet strings were sent forward. The technique that he used was one of the most difficult in his arsenal and required some extra training from a more skilled puppeteer when he reached the rank of chunin. He used it from time to time to help a student find the correct hand placements for jutsu.

If Hisomu was unable to evade the invisible strings he’d attempt to get a hold of her limps and head with them. The technique usually required cooperation from the other person, but the disparity of a academy student and a chunin was great enough that defying it would be difficult to defy his attempts to hold her still.

Unless she evaded his jutsu he’d strain and say, "Work with me, keep still and breath. Release the transformation and focus the same amount of chakra into controlling your kekkei genkai.”

Notes go here.

@tag

Detention Hour | Training May 9, 2022 4:34:58 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull

Now - he did push her a bit too far, just a wee bit. Less than friendly thoughts were racing through her head within this very moment, but whilst it was not intentional - Hisomu couldn't help herself. Underneath the disguise, she was transformed. Fortunately enough for Hisomu, her bloodline ensured that the physical trauma of bashing your head against solid objects was greatly diminished - she was still distracted with it.

"Control this, you nerdy son of an invisible fi-" Hisomu spat out in response to Chikap's encouraging words of control. His near-invisible threads easily caught onto the angered Hisomu without any trouble. Her limbs were easily grabbed and restrained - and her head was locked in place during this as her expression darkened. She'd struggle in presumable vain, for as much as her bloodline empowered her, her trait only truly granted her durability - which wasn't useful here unless he wanted to tickle her face.

Hisomu was kept still and her transformation promptly went poof as she tried biting at the air around her, which did not do much due to being held in place by his strings. ""Yeah, keep still! I see what you did there, how about I hold you still after this with my bear hands!?" Hisomu followed up with as her comically large claws wriggled as her finger-tips moved up and down. However, as 'verbal' as Hisomu was - her mind wasn't in total agreement with what she was doing. She'd redirect to her best ability her entire mental capability at controlling her flow of chakra, loosen herself up. In other words, she was calming herself down - not that she could do much.

There was still the occasional grunt and tongue stuck out at him. But! Her transformation was regressing slowly, specifically at her finger-tips where the comically large claws became over-grown fingernails."Focus. . .Focus this. ." Hisomu mumbled before sticking her tongue out again. It was at least working though!
-Notes go here.
[/quote]
last edit by Oogani Hisomu on May 9, 2022 11:42:22 GMT -5