compose a reply
No Band, No ServiceMay 9, 2022 23:03:15 GMT -5
Takeda Towa
I'm no Devil, but, I'm no Saint.
Takeda Towa Avatar
groupnull
age 24 years old birthday 3/4 rank Chūnin occupation Gate Guard
[googlefont="Rock Salt"]
Staring at her ceiling, the woman reflected over her day. The people she'd see, the trouble that could be, the voices and sounds to be heard. Being a gate guard, it was a thankless job, being an officer of the Watch Corps, even less so. The female Takeda was the background character in so many lives, and no one dared to put her at the front. It was unsurprising however. No one liked Towa for her occupations, by proxy, they didn't like her. She was either loved or hated; and while that black/white contrast was despised by many, Towa preferred things to be that clear, cut, and dry. The legality behind both her occupations were naturally strict and while the verbiage could be odd, it defined lines that, for her, were easier to interpretate.

Getting up from bed, Towa looked around her room prior to taking a sharp inhale. Another day... When's the next time I'm off? Onto her feet, Towa looked at her chalkboard marking a calendar. The woman made a heavy exhale upon finding what she was looking for. "I need this week to be over already." Steps were taken to the restroom and the door shut. The sound of water echoed throughout the apartment for a fair amount of time as the drops cascaded before suddenly stopping. Moments passed and the dried-off woman appeared from the room, wearing a towel before going to retrieve clothes. After a period of time of drawers slamming and the sound of clothing sliding against skin, the violet-haired woman returned to the bathroom to only grab a pouch before taking off to the door.

Shoes grabbed and a door locked saw the woman walk her way to the village gates, it was just going to be another day.
I'm
Not
A
D
evil
but
I'm
Not
A
S
aint
Heavily Inspired by Riley at THQ!

SA(s) Used:
The Devil Bringer
The true power of the Takeda clan, the Devil Bringer has found creation in Towa. This power transforms her right forearm and hand. The arm itself possesses superhuman strength, which manifests a larger, spectral arm when infused with Chakra. The versatility of the arm is quite remarkable, putting most physiology clan KKGs to shame. The Devil Bringer itself is highly durable, which when combined with its strength makes it very useful for blocking attacks. Although the Devil Bringer is constantly glowing, the strength of the glow appears to be linked to several factors. Those include how much focus the user is putting into it. In others, words how much control the user has over their chakra. The Devil Bringer is also linked to the Towa's own stamina, and even her raw emotions; creating a state which can catalyze the activation.

Unholy Chakra Control
As an agent of the Takeda, the guardian has developed a firm understanding of how her Devil Bringer operates. In order to keep from exhausting herself mid-combat and maximize the efficiency of her unholy ability, Towa trained her body to utilize as much minimum chakra necessary at her skill to use jutsus. This does not decrease the required amount, this only prevents excess chakra from being used in jutsus, and hinders any loss that may happen when weaving signs. However, this is not at all perfect. While she is very efficient at controlling her chakra, she is still liable to a moderate excess drain that comes with expending chakra.

Demonic Strength
A spawn of the Takeda clan, ace of the Devil Bringer, Towa has distributed the added strength boon not just to her arm but throughout her body. Possessing unnatural levels of strength when not using his Jutsu transformations, Towa's demonic strength is the pinnacle of nightmares. Multiplying exponentially under the influence of the Devil Bringer, it is in legends by word of mouth that Towa has attained a true Devil's Spirit within his core. This boon is surprisingly still relative to her natural strength and will continue to grow as she matures and gains new skills and new statuses.

Jutsu(s) Used:

Equipment Used:
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 109 posts
No Band, No ServiceMay 12, 2022 2:32:10 GMT -5
Oogani Hisomu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oogani Hisomu Avatar
groupnull
age 10 years old birthday September 9th rank Academy Student occupation Student
Whilst that was all happening, Hisomu was enjoying her joyful day by sitting on a bench somewhere in the village near the gates. She was wearing her large crimson raincoat with its hood pulled over head as she bopped her upper body up and down in a rhythm to some melody inside of her head. Hisomu hadn’t met the supposedly disliked character that was Towa just yet, and as Hisomu simply idled for the time being – there would be the figure passing towards the village gates.

Hisomu raised a slow hand up to her chin and inquisitively rubbed it to appear much wiser than she genuinely was, as her gaze followed the figure. Should Hisomu be a social butterfly or be an irritating kid pestering this complete random stranger that seemingly already hated their day? She rubbed her hands together as she wickedly nodded to herself at the thought.

Alright, the plan was made in Hisomu’s mind. Kicking off the bench in an attempt front-flip, Hisomu would land face-first onto the earth. Urgh. She got some of that water… in her mouth, ew. The failure of a landing caused a bit of a show, and Hisomu was quick to wipe her hands off on her pants as she looked briefly disgusted. Spitting out the dirt in her mouth, she’d run towards Towa, the violet-haired woman.

"Hey! Hey! You! Hey-yeah-you!" Hisomu yelled out at the walking gate-guard as Hisomu wildly waved at the complete stranger. "What's your job!? You some kind of elite shinobi? You look so cool, and your face too!" Hisomu sought to mimic a no-nonsense expression with a scowl and a pout. "Serious and strong, no funny-business! Right?" As Hisomu talked, she'd shift her body language to mimic that of Towa's - at least to her best ability.
-Notes go here.
last edit by Oogani Hisomu on May 12, 2022 2:32:50 GMT -5
Kappar has written 15 posts
No Band, No ServiceMay 18, 2022 15:35:41 GMT -5
Takeda Towa
I'm no Devil, but, I'm no Saint.
Takeda Towa Avatar
groupnull
age 24 years old birthday 3/4 rank Chūnin occupation Gate Guard
[googlefont="Rock Salt"]
Prior to reaching her stationed position, the woman heard she was being called out and she simply stopped and stood in place. Towa mentally sighed. I swear if this is another crying kid... The Takeda woman turned to a short, green-eyed, unkempt girl. The violet haired kunoichi folded her arms across her chest, her eyes rapidly looking down and already looking if the kid had any potential weaponry. The kid was more or less clear, all that was really needed was to shoo it away, she had a day to work through on rather minimal sleep. She made a cant of her head, surprised at the reactions and words coming out of the younger girl's mouth.

Towa nodded her head in denial, "I gotta give you points, you call it how you see it, which is pretty... uh, well, you're pretty bold and strong-headed I guess. There's a sort of nicer way to say it, but is it appropriate... eh, I'm not in the mood to arrest myself." She stated with a shrug of her shoulders as she knelt down. "I'm both a village gate guard and part of Ame's Susanō Police and Watch Corps unit. So serious kinda comes with the occupations... I'm also not that elite. I'm just a Chūnin and will probably be here until my cousin says so."

Towa stood back up, visually scanning incoming and outgoing people for any suspicious personnel before looking back at Hisomu, "What about you, you just a kid or actually have a significance to Amegakure?" Towa knew it would cause some sort of reaction, she couldn't help but comes off as cross. For the most part, it was ingrained in her personality.
I'm
Not
A
D
evil
but
I'm
Not
A
S
aint
Heavily Inspired by Riley at THQ!

SA(s) Used:
The Devil Bringer
The true power of the Takeda clan, the Devil Bringer has found creation in Towa. This power transforms her right forearm and hand. The arm itself possesses superhuman strength, which manifests a larger, spectral arm when infused with Chakra. The versatility of the arm is quite remarkable, putting most physiology clan KKGs to shame. The Devil Bringer itself is highly durable, which when combined with its strength makes it very useful for blocking attacks. Although the Devil Bringer is constantly glowing, the strength of the glow appears to be linked to several factors. Those include how much focus the user is putting into it. In others, words how much control the user has over their chakra. The Devil Bringer is also linked to the Towa's own stamina, and even her raw emotions; creating a state which can catalyze the activation.

Unholy Chakra Control
As an agent of the Takeda, the guardian has developed a firm understanding of how her Devil Bringer operates. In order to keep from exhausting herself mid-combat and maximize the efficiency of her unholy ability, Towa trained her body to utilize as much minimum chakra necessary at her skill to use jutsus. This does not decrease the required amount, this only prevents excess chakra from being used in jutsus, and hinders any loss that may happen when weaving signs. However, this is not at all perfect. While she is very efficient at controlling her chakra, she is still liable to a moderate excess drain that comes with expending chakra.

Demonic Strength
A spawn of the Takeda clan, ace of the Devil Bringer, Towa has distributed the added strength boon not just to her arm but throughout her body. Possessing unnatural levels of strength when not using his Jutsu transformations, Towa's demonic strength is the pinnacle of nightmares. Multiplying exponentially under the influence of the Devil Bringer, it is in legends by word of mouth that Towa has attained a true Devil's Spirit within his core. This boon is surprisingly still relative to her natural strength and will continue to grow as she matures and gains new skills and new statuses.

Jutsu(s) Used:

Equipment Used:
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 109 posts