Fightin Sages[I]May 31, 2022 15:21:18 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the girl would hear out her cousins words she’d ask her to recall her words back at the chunin exams. "Yeah I rememba.” she’d reply somewhat somberly only Himari ever heard her speak like this. "So…if I had to say why I’m doing this I guess…well…I is for you for awl of us…I wanna protect you guys.” the girl would stop to think, but she’d recall her vow from so long ago that she made to herself, nearly 2 and a half years ago.

"I can’t go back…I want too but how could I go back and face everyone…I mean dere is da new organization dat momma is trying to get up n runnin…but…I dunno.” she’d think about it remembering her uncle always wanting the two of them to be happy. "If I go into it I gotta give it my awl…I don’t think I can do it knowing I’ve got more important things to do…” she hated that she had to think this way but it kept her motivated deep down however there were days where she was utterly miserable but during that time she always had her family to have her back, but now that she’s spent so much time away from them for so long all she had was her misery.

It was why she was so happy to come home at the end of the month but also conflicted as if she wasn’t allowed to really take any kind of a break, when she was nearing a breakthrough with her training on a new technique. "For now I think I’ll just stick to making small appearances, but I did think about going back into the industry under a mask…” she’d look back at her wanting to give her another hug. "And for all my suffering I’ll deliver it back to Konoha 10 fold.” she’d smirk, before looking around at the wreckage.

"But as for this…maybe it’s better off left this way…getting too caught up in my feelings will only make things woise.” She’d then gesture for her cousin to follow her. "C’mon…I wanna go get some training done, I know just the place.” with that she’d lead the girl towards a small river bank with a waterfall at it’s edge, some of the gorilla’s would be looking on from the tops of the mountains and within the forest.

Once there the girl would find a small spot on a stone and she’d take a seat, but not before calling for her summon once more. "Akiiii!” the little chimp who had scampered into a tree would follow the sound of her voice once more and come towards his master, once he arrived he’d perch on her shoulders. "You know what to do.” but after looking to the chimp she’d look towards her cousin. "Get yourself warmed up girlie cause you’re about to be in for a fight!”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu (仙法・両生の術; Sage Art: Amphibian Technique)
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Senjutsu
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION:
Summoning one or more of their sage animals, these animals can then fuse themselves to the user's body and remain still, allowing them to gather natural chakra for the user whilst moving and fighting. This technique is invaluable to Sennin, however the gathering rate of Natural chakra is slightly reduced as compared to gathering by oneself. This means regaining Natural chakra takes one turn longer than it normally would, however the added benefit of movement whilst doing do definitely makes this technique worth the wait.

SUMMARY

[1 POST OF STILL MEDITATION]

[AMPHIBIAN TECHNIQUE ACTIVE]
SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

492 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Fightin Sages[I]Jun 1, 2022 16:00:51 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday January 18th rank SP Jounin occupation Operation Team Member
FightinSages
Reckon so huh? Heh heh..we'll show me up..."

Himari would smirk as she'd then prepare as it seemed that the girl was ready to try this one more time. It was reassuring that she at least had found some solace in her words, even if they honestly made Himari look like a bit of a hypocrite. There was something that she had vowed not to do either, and she was doing everything in her power to follow through on it. Of course, she was being pulled in two different directions and that often left her a bit lost.

But, she was the oldest, so she had to be the voice of understanding and advise, especially to her cousins. If that was what she had to do, she'd do her best to be just that. But, it did make her wonder just who it was that was supposed to be looking out for her?

As she jumped up and down and began to stretch out her arms over her head, she'd release a small laugh before shaking her head at the sight of Taki's chimp returning once more to her shoulder, drawing her arms upward into a fighting stance as she winked in their direction.

"Lets see what ya'll can do!"

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper
Himari begun her career as an underdog, underestimated by many of her opponents within the ring due to her size. Yet, in spite of this, she would always come up with a way to win in the end, despite being at the disadvantage. This has much to do with her reflexes, capable of moving around her targets attempts and finding the openings she needs to take them down. More often than not, this serves as her means of protection in it being difficult to hit a someone that you can't accurately engage against. Though it operates on her instincts, it can be unreliable in some situations. Especially if Himari has not been able to figure out the exact anatomy of her opponent.

Heart of a Champion
During her run within the OWA, Himari would train constantly to build up her strength and stamina. She would need both in order to complete the various techniques that were involved in her style of wrestling. As such, strength training was key in her mind as she came up with an arrangement in order to continue to build upon those foundations taught to her. While she is indeed smaller than most of the people she encounters, her size does no more than give her the appearance of being less powerful than she is. Her ability to sustain stronger grapples upon her opponents is increase through this advantage, as well as the impact of her physical attacks.

Legacy of a Champion
Okada Riku was known throughout the world for her speed and agility when she was in the ring. Such is reflected upon her continue run until her retirement. This trait has been passed down by to her daughter as Himari has displayed incredible speed. This has only increased over the years, alongside her training with both her mother and other shinobi. She can move swiftly across the field with little issue, using her agile footwork to get in close on a target before they can even realize it. Excelling at this, she focuses on being evasive with this ability as well, allowing for her to be just as proactive in getting in, as well not getting hit in the process.

[/font][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]
Tag: | Words: | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 164 posts