Fightin Sages[I]

compose a reply
Fightin Sages[I]May 10, 2022 21:25:14 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday January 18th rank SP Jounin occupation Operation Team Member
FightinSages
Hell if this ain't the place..."

The exams were over and done, but it seemed that Taki was still hard at work trying to be better. As a Chunin, it wasn't unusual to want to get out there and prove something to someone that your promotion wasn't a fluke or a single freak accident. It had been no strange tradition to improve upon where you were weak and grow stronger in it.

Still, it seemed her mother had been growing worried about the girl, as she was rarely around. That made her aunt worry and then press Himari to check in on her.

Though she certainly wasn't expecting to be venturing toward the direction of a Sage training temple.

In truth, Himari didn't understand Ninjutsu or Natural Chakra any more than most shinobi. Other than how it could be directed and how effective it was. Taki seemed to have a knack for it, so she could only be proud of her for that.

Still, that determination might have been going to her head if she wasn't at least taking the time to check in.

In reaching the grounds, the blonde female would look around before whistling loudly.

"Yup...this ain't sagely than I'm a daisy..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper
Himari begun her career as an underdog, underestimated by many of her opponents within the ring due to her size. Yet, in spite of this, she would always come up with a way to win in the end, despite being at the disadvantage. This has much to do with her reflexes, capable of moving around her targets attempts and finding the openings she needs to take them down. More often than not, this serves as her means of protection in it being difficult to hit a someone that you can't accurately engage against. Though it operates on her instincts, it can be unreliable in some situations. Especially if Himari has not been able to figure out the exact anatomy of her opponent.

Heart of a Champion
During her run within the OWA, Himari would train constantly to build up her strength and stamina. She would need both in order to complete the various techniques that were involved in her style of wrestling. As such, strength training was key in her mind as she came up with an arrangement in order to continue to build upon those foundations taught to her. While she is indeed smaller than most of the people she encounters, her size does no more than give her the appearance of being less powerful than she is. Her ability to sustain stronger grapples upon her opponents is increase through this advantage, as well as the impact of her physical attacks.

Legacy of a Champion
Okada Riku was known throughout the world for her speed and agility when she was in the ring. Such is reflected upon her continue run until her retirement. This trait has been passed down by to her daughter as Himari has displayed incredible speed. This has only increased over the years, alongside her training with both her mother and other shinobi. She can move swiftly across the field with little issue, using her agile footwork to get in close on a target before they can even realize it. Excelling at this, she focuses on being evasive with this ability as well, allowing for her to be just as proactive in getting in, as well not getting hit in the process.

Tag: | Words: | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 164 posts
Fightin Sages[I]May 10, 2022 21:56:23 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was the middle of April and Taki had been training and returning home every so often however this time for the first time she skipped a week having been set to return home on Monday like she promised, but in the midst of her sage training she’d been working on something and wanted to make sure she had it mastered. And even though she was a long ways off she was going to try her damndest. She sat inside of a makeshift wrestling ring. The structure itself had been built by Taki with the aid of her teacher, the last thing she did before retiring.

It was a touching reminder of home and she was glad to have it, with her confidence having been somewhat damaged after everything she went through in the chunin exams. She decided to build this as a reminder to herself that if she was going to make her way in the shinobi world she had to do it her way and to never lose sight of what was important.

As the girl sat in the ring she’d begin to gather small modicums of sage energy attempting to take in more thanks he normally would gathering as much energy as she could muster without overindulging keep within her grip a small bracelet that allowed her to keep track of how much sage energy she was taking in.

In her ears a set of headphones with some motivational music playing from an old family film that she and her father used to watch together when she was even younger than she is now. The story followed a young underdog who beat all of the odds in order to become a champion. As the song ended however the girl would open her eyes and hear an echo from out in the distance the voice sounded familiar, a visitor?

As the girl made her way from the ring she’d make her way towards the door but would recognize the voice as Himari’s and become incredibly giddy, she hadn’t seen her in what felt like forever even if it had only been about 4 weeks. Upon opening the large double doors Himari would be in for a surprise, the girl having grown even taller than last time a full 5 inches taller than the special Jounin, with hair so long one of her bangs covered her left eye. "Siiista…!” she’d say walking towards her and giving her a hug and peck on the cheek. "What’re you doin ere?” the girl would say.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Fightin Sages[I]May 10, 2022 21:58:37 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday January 18th rank SP Jounin occupation Operation Team Member
FightinSages
Gah!?"

While the greeting was more than welcome from her cousin, Himari was attempting to get over the difference in appearance of the girl as she stood before her now much taller and apparently more lengthy in hair. It had only been close to four weeks since she had last seen her, yet this many changes was a bit daunting to say the least. As the girl asked what she was doing there, the short haired blonde would rub the back of her neck as she looked around briefly.

"Reckon at the moment...tryin to figure just what the hell ya'll doin to get taller than me..."

As her smile remained on her face, Himari would than place one hand upon her waist before then tilting her head to the side.

"Ya been so busy of late that momma sent me out to check on ya...makin sure ya'll is eatin and healthy...which ya clearly are..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper
Himari begun her career as an underdog, underestimated by many of her opponents within the ring due to her size. Yet, in spite of this, she would always come up with a way to win in the end, despite being at the disadvantage. This has much to do with her reflexes, capable of moving around her targets attempts and finding the openings she needs to take them down. More often than not, this serves as her means of protection in it being difficult to hit a someone that you can't accurately engage against. Though it operates on her instincts, it can be unreliable in some situations. Especially if Himari has not been able to figure out the exact anatomy of her opponent.

Heart of a Champion
During her run within the OWA, Himari would train constantly to build up her strength and stamina. She would need both in order to complete the various techniques that were involved in her style of wrestling. As such, strength training was key in her mind as she came up with an arrangement in order to continue to build upon those foundations taught to her. While she is indeed smaller than most of the people she encounters, her size does no more than give her the appearance of being less powerful than she is. Her ability to sustain stronger grapples upon her opponents is increase through this advantage, as well as the impact of her physical attacks.

Legacy of a Champion
Okada Riku was known throughout the world for her speed and agility when she was in the ring. Such is reflected upon her continue run until her retirement. This trait has been passed down by to her daughter as Himari has displayed incredible speed. This has only increased over the years, alongside her training with both her mother and other shinobi. She can move swiftly across the field with little issue, using her agile footwork to get in close on a target before they can even realize it. Excelling at this, she focuses on being evasive with this ability as well, allowing for her to be just as proactive in getting in, as well not getting hit in the process.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Okada Himari on May 10, 2022 21:59:03 GMT -5
Fightin Sages[I]May 10, 2022 22:31:46 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would hug her slightly shorter cousin she’d ask how it was she got taller than her. Taki would then point down. "It’s da boots…gives me about an inch or so on ya.” Taki was on the tall side but probably wouldn’t really be growing more than an inch but was already pretty tall for a woman in most respects. "Sorry I hadn’t been home I was a little focused on my trainin…I really wanna get this sage stuff down I wrote you guys a letter saying I’d be home later but I guess it musta neva made it. I– I’m sorry.” she’d look to the girl apologetically as she pulled open the doors to the compound.

"Ever since I got dis position I just feel like I got a lot to live up too ya know? But I’m glad to see ya aside from Blue hair it gets lonely out here.” Blue hair was the nickname that she had for her now student and former apprentice Konsho Chizawa. "But it’s good ta see ya.” the girl would say with a smile. "C’mon lemme show ya around.” upon letting her inside the area would look much like a giant forest with a series of wooden cabins that overlook a large hill which at the bottom leads to a revene by a water fall where she often finds herself training. Beyond that is a massive forest who’s vastness even Taki hasn’t managed to fully explore.

The cabins are where Taki rests her head, the first two are for the apprentices but with Midori having retired Taki converted it into a place for guests to stay which is evident from the inside still having a well made bed and a few other simple amenities. In the center is large spit roast/rotisserie pit where Taki cooks food. "Here it is home sweet home..." she'd say seemingly lamenting her surroundings to a degree but for the time being it was what she had.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

330 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Fightin Sages[I]May 11, 2022 7:28:22 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
FightinSages
Least that xplains all...was worried I was shrinkin.. "

There was a small comfort in knowing that she wasn't just standing still, but it was more a feeling of pride. After all, no one wanted to be shorter than their little cousin. But that aside, she was indeed proud of Taki. She had come a long way from her more reckless days, though she imagined there was still some of that still in there. But now, as a Sage, she had responsibilities. That meant that she had to present an example, and in more ways than one. She even had apprentices, which meant even more so that she kept herself level headed.

Looking over the site, a smile would curve over her lips as she nodded her head.

"Seein why ya'll haven't been home much...keepin the yunguns busy is a lot...but look atcha...already hard workin...I'm proud of ya'll..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper

Heart of a Champion

Legacy of a Champion

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Fightin Sages[I]May 12, 2022 16:03:47 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl allowed her inside she’d hear her mention that she was worried she was shrinking. "Well I’m getting there I bet I’ll be taller den you by da end o da year.” she’d joke. As the two made it inside the two of em would make their way towards the interior of the compound the girl would hear her remark about keeping the young’ins busy.

"Yeah right, students.” the girl didn’t actually have any students the only left had disappeared and she wasn’t exactly in a rush to get any new ones but Midori say there was one kid she wanted her to keep an eye on. "If I had any I’d most certainly have them help me keep this place in order.” by the sound of the girls voice it was evident she didn’t exactly take pleasure in adjusting to this lifestyle but she had to do what she had to do.

"Hey can I show you something!” the girl would take her towards the largest wooden hutt which had some amenities from home old records, and a few cassette tapes and an old family photo along with one that was turned over if Himari took note she’d recognize it as an old photograph of the girl she had always prattled on about, but ended up breaking up with a short while later.

The most interesting thing however was a sketchbook that had a design in it for some new gear which Taki would grab and show to her cousin, fishnets and a long coat with a new belt design. Her current getup was looking rather worn so some fresh duds would be nice. "What'dya think!" the girl would remark wanting her cousins approval.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

289 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 12, 2022 16:04:09 GMT -5
Fightin Sages[I]May 13, 2022 14:24:23 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
FightinSages
Look who's thinkin they won't be needin a chair no more? Hah hah..."

It was clear that Taki was still adjusting, but her position would give her a lot more to do when the time was right. If anything else, she'd probably find herself with more hands than she could handle eventually.

"Give em time huh? Ain't easy gettin out the academy..."

A smirk crossed the blonde female's face as she would soon find herself being guided further in. Once they where within the largest of the huts, the teen would begin to rummage through for something in which to show her. Crossing her arms, Himari would lean back in wait, looking around the interior of the shelter. At the very least, she wanted to make sure that the girl was taking care of herself. Even though that seemed like the least of the girl's worries at the moment. There were plenty of mementos on display, including a family photo. Though along side it was a picture that was turned over, prompting her brow to raise a bit. She almost wanted to ask why, but then again, if she had to guess, it was someone that Taki probably didn't want to talk much about. Yet soon enough, Taki would return her attention back upon her older cousin, displaying a book that held a drawing upon it.

The drawing was that of a collection of gear, each one seeming to give off an impression that seemed similar to what the girl was already wearing. But if anything, it was more intricate.

As she waited for her opinion, Himari would place one hand beneath her face, her eyes darting up from the page and then back to Taki as she held a smile on her face and then closed her eyes.

"Fishnets might be a bit much...ya'll ain't got the legs for it yet hehe.."

She was teasing her of course, but it was a nice look for her.

"I love it...look good on ya...Figurin it's time for an upgrade?"

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper

Heart of a Champion

Legacy of a Champion

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Fightin Sages[I]May 14, 2022 2:07:59 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two kept walking Himari would remark that Taki wouldn’t need to use the chair anymore. "Eyy! Don’t bring up da chair.” the girl would say sounding embarrassed it was a silly antic she used to do when she was smaller always wanting to get taller than her older cousin who she practically viewed as an older sibling, after allowing her inside and giving her a moment to review the new outfit she had planned to make Himari would say that she liked it but felt like Taki didn’t have the legs for it yet. "Well excuse me, miss denim jeans at least I can show mine off.” the girl would say making a bit of a low blow at her cousins expense.

"But I do hope ya brought ya high waters cause I could use a trainin partna…da gorilla’s are nice but I miss really grapplin with somebhadi ya know?” the girl would let out a sigh, but would then smile. "C’mon…” after a moment the girl would lead her down a hill and as they got closer she’d notice something a makeshift wrestling ring it was black at the bottom with the Konoha logo slashed out in the center much like the back of her robes.

"And this right here is my home away from home.” she’d say leaning against the ring. "Well ya like it?” the girl would hop up grabbing hold of the ropes and letting herself inside, the material was obvious a bit crude but held up surprisingly well and was every bit as capable as the real thing but couldn’t exactly withstand a great deal of punishment. "C’mon let’s break dis bad boy in!”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

288 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Fightin Sages[I]May 17, 2022 19:06:06 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
FightinSages
Less showy...plus ya'll know how grabby some folks are? My legs ain't branches..."

Himari would smirk as she took the shot from Taki with stride, knowing full well that her thighs had most guys trying to kill each other just for a glance. Not to mention that with her move set, it would be far better to wear something over them than to go sliding across the ground and scratching herself all to hell. Though in truth, she didn't do much wrestling these days so it probably was now just for habit's sake that she wore them at all.

Yet it seemed that the idea of a tussle was just what her cousin had in mind, prompting the short haired blonde to blink for a moment before following her toward the back. Outside, it appeared that the girl had constructed what looked to be a ring, even with some wood that had been taken from Konohagakure. With her waiting for Himari's input, the girl could only whistle for a moment before then looking at the display.

"I'm thinkin ya'll just wanna see if ya can take me..."

As a small laugh escaped her lips, Taki would suggest they try breaking it in, allowing for the older female to shrug her shoulders as she began to move in from the other side. Her hands gripping the ropes, she'd lean back against them as she felt them barely string back. Taki may have been many things, but a craftsman she was not. Still, it was an impressive feat none the less with what she had to work with.

"Been a spell since ya'll taken me on...sure ya'll ready?"

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper

Heart of a Champion

Legacy of a Champion

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Fightin Sages[I]May 20, 2022 18:57:37 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would see her cousin enter into the ring Taki herself would slide inside it felt a bit more rickety then normal this was it’s maiden voyage after all. "Alright…gimme a quick second.” the girl would say before cupping her hands at her lips.

"Akiii!” the girl would say her voice echoing throughout the environment, and somewhere deep in the environment a small chimp was working on his taijutsu attempting to make sure that he was in tip top form. However once he heard his name called by his master the little chimp would scurry to her side as quickly as her legs could carry him.

There was a pause for a moment and then suddenly he’d leap from a bush towards the girl landing directly on her shoulders and with a nod she’d state. "You know what to do.” with that the small chimp would clamp himself down onto the girls shoulders and then she’d stare down her cousin form afar and would get a quick running start accelerating her feet and leaping into the air attempting to catch her cousin off guard with a quick drop kick.

But with the shape this ring was in, this was bound to end in disaster, that surface wasn’t sturdy enough to really support two people and those vines weren’t exactly the most giving, this could only end one way.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

231 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Fightin Sages[I]May 23, 2022 12:16:23 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
FightinSages
Lungs on this girl..."

With the call into the wild, a small chimp would appear to scamper up into the ring. Himari had seen some strange things in the ring, but this was by far a new one for her cousin. Granted, she was a Sage now, so perhaps that was where this new style came from, but in the end, it was her tuff now. She wasn't exactly sure what the goal was, but it probably had something special about it. In the end, the quick start of the small match between the two began as the two would seem to dash out in her direction, leaping into the air as she could hear the creaking of material beneath their feet. A part of her was weary of just what was going to happen once the landing came, though seeing the leg that was attempting to drop down upon her, Himari would apply chakra to her limbs to propel herself over to the side as a means to get out of the way, pushing herself against the ropes as she'd feel the strain against their elastic shape as she bounded backward into the air.

Twisting within the air, the blonde would then turn her body upward as she'd attempt to drop her heel down upon Taki after she had made her landing, preparing herself to move out of the way just in case she was ready for her with a quick turn about to place her within a hammerlock once she got an opening.

"Remember to watch ya'lls landing sug..."

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from jutsu or most jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Ryūsei Keri [Okada Style: Shooting Star Dropkick]
[RANK] D
[CHAKRA USAGE] Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]
[DESCRIPTION]

With this technique the user using their strength will leap into the air and raise up both feet and push forward into the opponents chest. This strike in particular has the potential to knock the wind out of the opponent as well as leave them short of breath for a few moments and could even knock them down. After performing the maneuver, if the strike successfully lands, the user kicks off of the chest of the opponent and is able to land on their feet.

NAME: Kuikkurōtēshon [Quick Rotation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
ELEMENT: -
DESCRIPTION:
Utilizing chakra in the feet, ankles and legs specifically. It is a small amount of energy, but used precisely on reflexes and timing. This technique is gauged this way. When timed, the user can twist themselves abruptly out of the way of an attack. Like a speedy side-step, but a rotation of one's body to the side. A spin-move. This is only attacks in an immediate vicinity(three meters) anything else is too big an attack. Usually Taijutsu, but sometimes this technique is effective against close-range ninjutsu.

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Hanmā rokku [Okada Style: Hammerlock] [X][Preparation]
[RANK] D
[CHAKRA USAGE] Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]
[DESCRIPTION]

Using this hold, the user will grab hold of the victims wrist and then pivots whilst bending their arm behind their back. Whilst in this position, the user is able to set the victim up for a variety of follow ups, this holds primary function is to injure the wrist and moves performed from this hold may also aggravate the shoulder joints in the limb that has been constricted.

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper

Heart of a Champion

Legacy of a Champion

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Fightin Sages[I]May 25, 2022 21:49:57 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would charge her cousins she note the girls had far exceeded her own allowing her to whisk past her and upon colliding with the ropes she’d leap into the air. However before she made her way into the air Taki would land on the ground causing the unprofessionally built wrestling ring to fall apart, the wooden shackles used as the turnbuckle would fall apart and as Himari stayed in the air she was in danger to landing right on the girls chest.

But Taki was already a bit crushed with emotions with her ring falling apart. "Aww man…” she’d say practically ready to embrace the pain that was coming, slightly saddened by the collapse of her ring. She opted to activate sage mode but during her fall her small chimp companion would leap away to safety.

And with no real way of stopping her momentum Taki was surely about to be in for a rather painful encounter with her cousins leg preparing to collide with her chest, Himari wasn't called the crashing thunder for nothing. And for someone with the nickname bombshell her fuse was certainly on the verge of fizzling out, in retaliation she raised her arms to brace for impact in order to take the bump the safest way she knew how.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

218 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Fightin Sages[I]May 28, 2022 21:01:53 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
FightinSages
Shit biscuits!!!"

The fall of the ring made it so there was no soft landing, or any place for Taki to hide from her coming attack. Of course, this meant that the girl needed to be prepared for the coming fall as it was descending toward her. Still, considering how distort she seemed over the loss of her makeshift area, that may very well not be the case and there was very little that could be done if she were attempting to defend herself.

Still, she wouldn't be much of a shinobi if she didn't have a means to back up from a fatal fall, prompting her to release a burst of chakra from her body, propelling her off to the side as she began to spin in the air. With her body in an free fall, she'd twist her frame enough so that she'd land in a three-point stance, releasing a sigh of relief as she rose up and brushed herself off.

"Aw shucks..."

Rubbing her neck, Himari would then walk over toward Taki with a calm expression.

"Bless ya'll heart...It was a good ring cuz...I'm sure ya'll can just make another one if ya'll want...though then again...I gotta ask..."

Placing her hand upon her shoulder, she'd then look at her with a soft expression.

"Why ya'll makin rings anyway? Ya'll know ya'll can barely use a hammer...and sides...Konoha material ain't worth spit..."

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Hachidori no Odori [Dance of the Hummingbird]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low - Medium
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
Hachidori no Odori is a simple taijutsu technique used to maneuver mid-jump by releasing a burst of fuuton chakra from the body opposite the direction you wish to dodge allowing limited directional control mid-air and with enough force allowing the user to perform a double-jump of sorts.

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper

Heart of a Champion

Legacy of a Champion

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Fightin Sages[I]May 29, 2022 23:46:36 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the ring itself ended up breaking the girl would tumble and brace herself but thankfully her cousin was a crackshot when it came to Taijutsu and managed to land gracefully but that was more than what could be said for the ring. As the girl stood up and looked around at it all she seemed a tad crestfallen. But as the emotion started to swell she’d feel the comforting tug on her shoulder from her older cousin.

The girl would look back at her when she asked why she was building the ring and Taki responded with a simple answer, but not before letting out a sigh. "I know, I just...I miss you guys…I miss performin…and mom and dad and Aunt Riku...and hitting da gym…” the girl would ball her fist and feel a little emotional about it all.

"But being here and training away from all o you guys…It’s hard…I went from being at every show ta having to be absent and I just…I made this so dat this place could feel a bit closer ta home.” she almost sounded like she wanted to cry.

There was a lot of weight on her shoulders that admittedly she had placed on her own back and so far she wasn’t exactly used to a lot of the changes. She’d gotten in so deep she even wondered if it was even possible for her to really turn back at this point. "But maybe this ring breaking was a sign that I shouldn't go back on my vow...to not set foot in the ring until I bring him home..."

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

270 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 29, 2022 23:48:24 GMT -5
Fightin Sages[I]May 31, 2022 12:11:28 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
FightinSages
Seriously?

It would have been simpiler to say that the girl was being silly in her thinking. After all, it wasn't as though she had left the ring completely. But the fact was that things were indeed changing. Her situation and position within the village had changed. It wouldn't exactly be too becoming for her to go back on her commitments, but then again, it was clear that this was as much to do with her missing the people than the actual ring itself.

"Hey...Remember what I told ya'll during the exams?."

With a calm expression, Himari would pull her arm back as she placed one hand upon her hip.

"How ya'll gotta find the reason to do what ya gotta do for yourself...not just for Tetsuya...if ya'll feel like ya'll gotta get in the ring every now and then...go for it...just remember to balance it in with whatcha gotta do here...It's all bout how ya manage it..."

The blonde would release a breath as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I get how ya'll feel...sometimes I miss it too...and a promise is a promise...but if it came down to my happiness over keepin a promise that wouldn't be much of one if he knew I wasn't doin what I love doin...then there ain't much point in doin it...ya hearin me?"

Himari honestly didn't like it when Taki was upset, and it was hard enough dealing with obligations from family and clan, to also have to hold the weight of a vow that might be impossible.

"But in the end...choice is yours to make...thats part of bein a big girl...minus the heels and platform boots..."

A smirk crossed her lips as she then began to stretch her arms upward toward the sky.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper

Heart of a Champion

Legacy of a Champion

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION