I've got a point! Well... three [Faire]

compose a reply
I've got a point! Well... three [Faire]May 12, 2022 21:28:12 GMT -5
Ha Chuya
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ha Chuya Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 144 years old birthday 6/20 rank Elite Jounin occupation Weapon

Chuya hadn't been young in decades, but perhaps as an immortal she was young in the grand scheme. So many fooled by her appearance and assumed her to be a child. Nope she was a long standing asset, she wasn't sure she could consider herself a soldier, shinobi or even an individual. Instead it was much easier to consider herself a tool, a legendary device to help better the world. That world betterment though had to be in her 'rough' image, she though was like water filling any container. Or in her case melding with any wielder.

Perhaps if there was a committee or solid group of Ha Densetsu, then she'd be considered the whore of wielders. It mattered not, she was avid her abilities be used. She lead her clan here, so she needed to make the best of it. Those willing to learn her ways and the intricacies of her body, they no matter the number deserved her attention and dedication. Well unless they broke 'the code', but she'd have no such villains in her squad. Which it was one of her squad she was enroute to bother, they'd talked last mission about one on one training.

It'd alas been two days though and that flashy light girl hadn't been to Chuya's abode. This was unacceptable, as Isamu was out on her kidnapping adventure and Kizumi had been out on that boat mission without Chuya! Oh, it wouldn't need two jounin, best to be around your younger disciples. That was great if they'd be around her, so despite the late nature of the ending day Chuya would arrive at Shoko's home. Proceeding to knock three times at the youths door, she'd pause, but if unanswered knock three more times. Rinsing and repeating the process with an increasing might in each strike.

Words. --
Tags
Notes.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 30 posts
I've got a point! Well... three [Faire]May 17, 2022 7:26:46 GMT -5
Shōko
Shōko Avatar
groupnull
age Eighteen years old birthday February 15th rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 2 Member
Tag:
Words: I've got a point! well... three
Hex: c63923
Notes: Shõko says stuff that could be easily misconstrued by a casual listener, but is quite excited to test her gear now that it is complete!

Mageruhi Shõko

Techno-ninja Superstar of Kumogakure

It was true that Shõko had been scarce the last few days, and had certainly kept out of touch with the rest of her team. However, it was all about to pay off! Or, at least, she was quite certain it would. She had been hard at work in private, lost within her workshops, even going so far as to turn away public appearances as the local idol.

But it hadn't been for nothing!

She was just getting dressed after a nice, refreshing shower that had cleaned her up after getting all dirty in the workshop when she heard the rhythmic knocking of Chuya.

When Shõko answered the door, she was dressed remarkably casually, as well as comfortably, not in her typical shinobi attire that made her far more recognizable. On top of that, she was in the process of toweling her hair dry.

However, her eyes lit up when she spotted Chuya. 

"Ah! Captain!

She perked up a bit and stepped back and out of the way. "Come in, come in! You have no idea how fortunate it is that you're here."

"I just put the finishing touches on my gear this morning, and I think it should finally work," Shõko made some suspicious grabby-hands at Chuya. "I'm going to handle those delicate curves of yours and we are finally going to make you wet!

Shõko's hard work had paid off, and the prototype chakra-conversion harness that would tweak her chakra to be accepted by Chuya had been completed. Though untested, it should allow her to activate the sharkette's powers despite being a Mageruhi!

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 7 posts
I've got a point! Well... three [Faire]May 24, 2022 16:03:00 GMT -5
Ha Chuya
Ha Chuya Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

"AHOY!" Chuya would state with a wide and drawn out wave of one of her hands. It felt like the appropriate response to being called captain, as that title fit more firmly in her head as the ship term. She'd been used for whaling at the start of her legendary weapon career. Her family ruled over the sea monster hunting back in the day, a good bit prior to the real big villages.

Invited in the Alpha predator would strut into the home of her teammates home. It wouldn't be the first time she'd seen this place, but there was something new her meister wanted to reveal. Perhaps Chuya was easily excitable, but her wagging shark tail was a clear indicator she was happy to get such a warm welcome. "You mean you have no idea how fortunate you are that I'm here, right?!" Chuya stated with the hope of imparting a new jutsu to Shoko. Granted the elite jounin loved good news, so to have mutual good news was great.

"Oooooh?!" Chuya exclaimed with anticipation on the exact piece of equipment. If it was what she thought the chuunin meant, then it was all the more reason to be excited. It meant they could start working on Chuya's true form, instead of just her purely spear form. Though the elite jounin wouldn't jump to conclusions she knew what was being asked was no easy process. Then again her student innuendos seemed to be cluing her to the exact theory she had, then again perhaps her student was going through a stage of hormones.

"Heeeeeey! I'm not delicate! I'm an alpha predator the ultimate legendary weapon. That's the enthusiasm I like to hear though!" If they could succeed at using her abilities in her true form. They'd have all the more room to expand their skill, she'd soon possibly have three masters in her team at wielding her full potential. The amount of trouble they'd be able to entangle and penetrate. The ultimately goal of a whalers weapon such as herself.

Granted the shark had an idea of her surroundings, she'd not lead the way in her students home. Instead she'd allow the tinker to take her to their shop and test out whether the gear had been properly calibrated or whatever those techy types say.

Words. --
Tags
Notes.

I've got a point! Well... three [Faire]Jun 7, 2022 12:01:28 GMT -5
Shōko
Shōko Avatar
groupnull
age Eighteen years old birthday February 15th rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 2 Member
Tag:
Words: I’ve got a point! Well… three
Notes: Shōko’s harness is complete, so she suggests that they go out and give it a try.

Mageruhi Shõko

Shōko stepped aside to allow entrance to her home and grinned mischievously. It had been a daunting task, and completing her prototype was certainly something to celebrate. Here in the far north, such breakthroughs were not common, but the Mageruhi were nothing if not resourceful, Shōko more-so than most when it came to technology. Judging by the wagging tail on her captain, Shōko wasn’t the only one excited about it.

"You’re not delicate?” Shōko inquired. "If that is the case, then I won’t have to worry about being too rough.

Shōko wandered towards the back of her place where her workshop was located and picked up her new equipment. It took a minute or so to get everything into place but once she was done she turned to Chuya and held her arms out to her sides.

"Ta-da! All done!

Shōko seemed to think things over for a moment. They couldn’t really try anything in her house, that’d just be bad. At worst, the whole house gets broken, and at best it would get fairly soggy. It’d be better to go somewhere else.

"Shall we go out and give this thing a try?

I've got a point! Well... three [Faire]Jun 26, 2022 19:41:49 GMT -5
Ha Chuya
Ha Chuya Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

The sharkette had no hesitation entering her trainee meister's abode. It was as long as this girl fit as a wielder felt like a second home to the elite jounin. She'd look around the place, her hands interlocking behind her head. Holding it like a head rest, as she'd strut her happy behind into the home. To the younger womans laboratory, it'd be as she thought when the device was revealed. This odd clans light bender would finally have a means to 'control' the Tide Caller.

"Heh, I am impervious, be as rough as you need!" Chuya would egg on, as she'd laugh at the prospect. In her mind she'd yet to see a chuunin perform something she felt truly threatening to her existence. She had durability beyond humans and even beyond the weapons her true body could be compared too. The reveal would cause Chuya to throw her hands up in celebration! "WOOH! It-uh... looks like it did last time, but I'm sure I just can't see the innovation. Sharks aren't really known for their innovations."

The Elite Jounin was an honest sort, but she'd accept the risk this test might be another failure. No reason though to doubt her meister, especially when she seemed so confident in it. Lowering her arms, Chuya would remove one of her gold wrist bands. Handing it over to Shoko who'd surely understand the necessity of wearing it. Immediately nodding at the prospect of going out side Chuya would step to the side, she wasn't sure where Shoko felt most comfortable trying out this device. So she'd let the younger kunoichi lead the way again.

"How big a tide do you think you're gonna throw out?" The tide caller would ask, as they'd keep pace behind and to the right of her wielder. Excitement at the prospect another might be working to casting the great tides which sank many a Kiri, Yuki and Pirate ship. As well as the means that helped her people once hunt the sea-monsters off the face of the ocean.

Words. --
Tags
Notes.

I've got a point! Well... three [Faire]Jul 5, 2022 16:13:50 GMT -5
Shōko
Shōko Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Words: I've Got a Point! Well... Three
Notes: Write them here! Box will expand downwards with words.

Mageruhi Shõko

"It does look a lot like it did before, but unlike last time, it actually functions," Shōko replied. "Before, it was basically just some silly contraption I slapped together, but now... well, we'll see if it works like I think it should."

Shōko moved towards the entrance of the house and opened the door for Chuya. There was a space outside sort of behind Shōko's home that could be used. It was far from perfect, but so long as neither of them got way out of hand it wouldn't pose a threat to the neighborhood."

"Hm... well, I'm hoping to mostly make you squirt a little bit, so nothing big. After all, it's merely hypothetical at this point - at least until tested," Shōko continued and waited for Chuya to exit so she could close up. "Even if I had the ability to really make you gush I'd be content just making it work."

Shōko closes the door behind them and leads Chuya around to her yard where they can check things out. It had a high fence around it, so no one could look in without being too obvious, but it also helped contain whatever nonsense Shōko was working on.

I've got a point! Well... three [Faire]Oct 25, 2022 14:40:31 GMT -5
Ha Chuya
Ha Chuya Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Shoko's excitement to test out this new invention was likely only trumped by Chuya's excitement to be properly wielded by one of her meister. These moments between weapon and wielder were really to be cherished, but that stated the bond was formed through certain elements in place. One of those would be putting on the gold bracelet the sharkette made from her own flesh, if it could even be called that at this point in her existence. She was after all more trident than shinobi in actuality. Despite this necessity the special jounin didn't immediately take it.

Instead the two worked their way from the lab to the outside, it was a simple affair, but the elite jounin felt silly dangling this charm in hand as they leaved. The new location was certainly a better place to unleash the full form of the Ha. "Hehe, you're so silly with your choice of words!" Chuya couldn't help picking out the potentially unintentional phrasing. Perhaps her student spent a bit too much time shut in her lab and needed to get around with others more often. Though the success of this device would certainly prove whether or not the time away was worth it. The Elite Jounin played into it, the hand holding the bracelet gently slide up Shoko's wrist. Dantley dropping the bracelet around her students wrist with a wink, before locking her fingers around her teammates.

"I'm expecting you to make a real splash! ... I'm the tidecaller for a reason." Chuya would state splash, as her form shifted a trident in Shoko's hand and a sudden unloading of the weapons amassed rope. A clear liquid looking rope which likely filled quite a lot of this fenced off area. If the device worked the rope retained only a rope appearance at the end attached to the trident. The rest of the 'rope' seemed to almost liquify, but the water would only spread so far from it's trident. The liquid didn't seem to absorb the earth, but it definitely was almost unable to differentiate from regular water. The second part of Chuya's words came straight from Shoko's head. There was no longer a mouth or means for noise to be made, but now a plane detached from reality sprung to life in the meisters mind.

Words. --
Tags
Notes.

last edit by Ha Chuya on Oct 25, 2022 15:03:06 GMT -5