Reparations [B-Rank Mission]

compose a reply
Reparations [B-Rank Mission]Feb 24, 2023 23:14:22 GMT -5
Kekkan Mitsuda
You'll do it my way, or I'll do it myself.
Kekkan Mitsuda Avatar
groupnull
age 158 years old birthday 11/12 rank Elite Jounin occupation Sannin
[newclass=.mitsuda]width:350px;padding:25px;text-align:justify;background-color:#ffffff;font:13px Open Sans;line-height:20px;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitsuda:hover]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitsuda b]color:#337733;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitsuda i]color:#687768;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[attr="class","mitsuda"]"Get them out of here!” Mitsuda yelled, throwing his hand outward, as he commanded the Hokage’s clones. He had no quarrels rushing a close. One might argue that being a direct split of Hokage himself, Mitsuda was stepping out of line, but with no disrespect, he gritted his teeth. It equated to little more than a firm slap on a horse’s tail to get it to move faster. Keisuke was an experienced young man, but Mitsuda could tell from years of experience with poisons that whatever was running through their veins could cause their hearts to stop any second. They could easily be at death’s door if the clones took too long to help them escape from the tunnels.

With the antidotes administered and the girls well on their way to the hospital in the clones’ care, the three shinobi could now fight full force and the man before him would tremble, his impaled body trembling.

Mitsuda would disappear and in a flash, he would reappear before the man, one hand at his throat and the other pinning the man’s wrist against the wall. His eyes would notice a tattoo on his wrist, something he had seen before…a very…very long time ago. "You…” There was wonder in Mitsuda’s eyes. How did he know the meaning behind this? The shape of an owl was tattooed on the man’s wrist, its talons open clawing at a diamond.

The Sage clicked his tongue. "They will be fine. You, on the other hand…” Mitsuda performed a quick but powerful strike to the man’s jaw which was enough force to knock him out given the condition he was already in. He turned to Keisuke and then to Shigure. "Trust me. You want him alive.” He gave little context but dropped the man to the ground with a thud.

He then went over to the scroll which rested in the corner, taking hold of it carefully. A small but angry snake uncoiled itself, glaring up at Mitsuda. "Don’t give me that look, Yakuni,” Mitsuda glared. Yakuni coiled back into his spot quietly.

The Sage let out a loud sigh, "Well…this turned out better than I thought it would,” he admitted. The man himself wasn’t particularly strong at all, though what could he have really done against the Hokage, a Sage, and a perfected Byakugan? "There is a lot of death in these tunnels, Lord Keisuke...the stench...is unbearable. Even for me." --as a man who had seen much death.

last edit by Kekkan Mitsuda on Mar 21, 2023 9:54:08 GMT -5
mint has written 55 posts
Reparations [B-Rank Mission]Mar 21, 2023 3:32:47 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
Keisuke three clones he had made to help get the two girls to safety would be aided by Shigure and his Bakugan eyes to make sure that on the way back out of the tunnels Keisuke didn't run into any more traps that they could have missed and it would be bad to set them off potentially trapping Keisuke Shigure and Mitsuda inside or worse killing the girls as well as themselves. Keisuke had a duty to try and get these girls the best treatment possible so his clones made sure that the girls would be as comfortable as possible as they rushed with Shigure to get them the urgent help that they needed. Shigure would be the eyes that would guide them to safety. As they rushed as quickly as possible to the village hospital. Meanwhile, Mitsuda wind-based chakra attack would have been successful in pushing back the man back against the wall he had tried to counter by doing a jutsu of his own, but the man was not quick enough to counter the attack and as he got up from the ground with blood coming from his Keisuke's own attack he used from before came up from the ground below as it pieced the man's body in several places. The man would be unable to move as he would be completely immobilized by the attacks of the pair.

The man would proclaim that the two girls he had poisoned would never recover, but Keisuke couldn't believe what was coming from the man the words he spoke were almost foreign to Keisuke. Keisuke could not believe a word this man was saying and had to believe that the two girls would recover. Then as would close the gap between himself and the man before them he would trap his wrist against the back wall, and a hand against his throat. Keisuke thought that Mitsuda would end the mans life in an instant and with everything that had gone down who could blame Mitsuda for taking his anger out on the man. Mitsuda though kept his temper to himself and instead relayed to the man that the girls will be fine, before knocking him out cold. Then spoke saying it would be best he be kept alive. Keisuke couldn't agree more with Mitsuda. "I am surprised you kept your cool considering the circumstances. Though you are right he is best being kept alive for the integration team to get what info they can from him. " After speaking Keisuke would move closer to Mitsuda as he was still close to now knocked out man, Mitsuda spoke more speaking about the amount of death the tunnels had seen and how things turned out good for the three of them despite the man not really putting up much of a challenge. "Yeah everything turned out for the best in the end, though what is troubling me is there other tunnels like this around the nearby lands, everything seemed too easy. Hopefully, the interrogation team gate useful information out of him when he's in the right shape to do so. As promised this tunnel will be sealed up after an investigation team goes over the place to get any useful intel then it will be sealed permanently as promised Mitsuda. Keisuke spoke for a final time, hoping this would put an end to matters concerning the man hoping he was acting alone, but knowing how things are in the ninja world the chances of that are low. Keisuke could only hope that one-day things will be different. " If that is everything I think it's best to leave this place and I can get an investigation team down here to check things out. With that in mind Keisuke started to head back to the surface having remembered the route they took to get down here in the first place and was aware of all traps, as he made his swift exit.

[exit]

ITEMS: the hero's glasses [Active]
the hero's cape [Active]
TAGS: post 18/20
JUTSU:
SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Hero’s "Presence”

This Hero’s presence is an ability that stems right from Keisuke’s own chakra and with how the man is around others. The man believes that he is a real hero, even though a lot of that is self-proclaimed. His belief that he is a real hero has created something truly special for Keisuke. He has developed a special aura, that stems from his hero "energy” [chakra levels]. This aura can be seen by others, though it can only really be seen clearly when he is in the thrill of battle believing he is a true hero. Out of battle his aura is faint but is sometimes present if he speaks of his hero-like desires. Those who witness his aura ‘might’ believe in him for just a second, whilst they will often deny they believed anything. The doubt is in there minds. In the presence of friends and allies, his aura will truly be seen. His aura to friends and allies will give them a slight boost in confidence and will give them the belief they can win even if they are against it. As a Uzumaki Keisuke's will is yet strengthened by his will and determination even more he will keep going until until he drops dead if he has to.

TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF GANGNAM STYLE © 2015
Jian has written 96 posts