age 24 years old birthday 2/14 rank B-Rank occupation
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearBack"]
[attr="class","tearTop"]
[attr="class","tearText12"]
[attr="class","tearHead12"]All appears to fade away
[attr="class","tearImage12"]
[attr="class","tearText13"]

Kazui, Benjiro, Mayumi, and Hotaru traveled south with the current of the river on a hot afternoon. They’d spent the day around eight kilometers from Arashi no Kuni’s border, taking advantage of Kazui’s exceptional sensory range to get a feel for the way that the security teams operated at Zosha pass. Ame ran a tight ship, and the geography on this side of the border wasn’t ideal for infiltration compared to Hi no Kuni’s forested border.

Kazui would be the one to notice three signatures scampering south moving toward north. Soon after, a large signature fluttering above the treetops joined them. It didn’t seem that they were moving in their direct path, so if informed Hotaru would simply ask for them to be monitored. Benjro and Mayumi would also pick the signatures as things drew nearer to them. The largest got alarmingly close, and Hotaru saw it with his own eyes.

It looked like a winged horse, but as it swooped closer, it revealed itself to be a gigantic falcon. It had a light belly with dark feathers on its head. It swooped towards them and flapped its wings, making a harsh gust to break its fall and land. Hotaru was already drawing senbon into his hand and stepped in front of Kazui.

"Three raccoons? Have you seen three raccoons? My baby — My egg — they took it!”

Relaxing his weapons, Hotaru looked at the others. It wasn’t everyday a talking falcon dropped out of the sky. They founded Sai no Kawara to help children. Usually human children, but an animal that could speak drew his sympathy. "We’ll help you, so long as they don’t go where we can’t follow. One of you lead the way!”

Meanwhile, three chubby raccoons a kilometer away used the dense forest to evade mother falcon’s sight. One on his hind legs carrying an egg the size of his tummy above his head as he scrambled. To either side the others ran on all fours.

One runner leapt at the raccoon holding the egg and tried to grab it from out of their hands. The egg flew up into the air as the two raccoons raised onto their hind legs and started pawing each other’s faces. The last raccoon dove onto his back and the egg landed on his belly, stabilized by his hind legs and front paws. He let out a sigh of relief.

The petty squabble between Daru and Datu ended with Danu lifting the egg over his head. The three of them continued running. Danu ran up a felled log propped up on a boulder and it bent down like a teeter-totter, lowering him back to the ground. Daru and Datu continued to argue about how they’d cook the egg through a series of clicks and growls as they ran toward home: Arashi no Kuni.

Genjutsu Intolerance Seal Active [x]

[newclass=.tearBack]width: 550px;min-height: 200px;margin:auto;background-color: rgb(217 227 184 / 33%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearTop]opacity:.9;width:94%;min-height:200px;font-family: muli;font-size:11pt;margin:auto;padding: 14px 14px 10px 14px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12]width: 150px;height: 150px;background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KbZYGFX/tumblr-a50fa965b904c5f6119ad38.jpg") no-repeat;transition: 1.2s;border-radius: 83px; border:2px solid #bdad7b;background-color:#ffffff;margin:auto;background-position:bottom;box-shadow: -1px 2px 7px 1px #e5df7f;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12:hover]background:url("https://i.ibb.co/j8GrvnQ/111.jpg") no-repeat;transition: .8s;background-color:#302f2e;background-position: bottom right;[/newclass][newclass=.tearHead12]text-align: center;float:left;writing-mode: vertical-rl;color: rgb(191 176 124 / 94%);font-weight: 1000; text-shadow: 1px 2px 10px black;font-size: 11pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:2px;font-family: 'social';[/newclass][newclass=.tearText12]background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border: 3px solid #bdad7b;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px #e5df7f;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 85% 0, 100% 50%, 82% 99%, 0 100%);background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');height: 170px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearText13]color:#e0e3b5;background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border:3px solid #bdad7b;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;font-size:10pt;background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');text-indent:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearText13 a]color:#bde6fd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearText13 p]margin:6.5px;[/newclass]
Sharp has written 177 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 15, 2022 1:38:16 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Don’t just weather the storm.
Dance in it.

Reconnaissance seemed to be the focus of the day for the organization, after making their way south, Kazui was tasked with getting a feel for and noting anything of interest in concerns of Zasha’s Pass. Most of her time had been split between full-on concentration, allowing her to watch a single individual’s every move, and general area scanning, feeling how they all operated, how they moved, and what the Ame forces may have been comprised of with decent detail.

During the massive scan of the area, Kazui would get a feel of three chakra signatures scattering through the wooded areas, almost as if they were trying to get away from something. Another signature revealed itself, this one a bit more concerning than the others. She would be the first to rise to her feet, drawing a kunai in her grasp, and preparing herself for battle as the signature steadily grew closer and closer - she was almost afraid that taking the time to explain it to everyone would result in whatever it may have been, getting the upper hand on them all. However, a quick focus on the chakra would give her a better chance at explaining it in time.

"Falcon!”

Before her warning could be fully processed, the giant bird would soar overhead before swooping down, generating a large gust of wind that disturbed the area. Dirt, dust, and debris scattered across their setup, nearly taking Kazui off of her feet as she shielded her eyes. As Hotaru stepped ahead of her, the girl would simply watch from behind him as the falcon made his request, discussing its current situation, and asking the group for help. Hotaru agreed, and Kazui had no reason to refuse. "Yes.” She voiced softly.

"I noted three signatures headed rapidly towards the borders of Arashi no Kuni.” The girl explained to the others. "They seemed to have signatures resembling that of high ranking summons. So we should proceed with caution, as always.”

Kazui wasn’t the leader type, despite her tracking abilities, the teen wouldn’t be the one to jump ahead. She would however be one of the first to follow suit. Fighting with animals wasn’t her cup of tea, in all honesty she hated it, so if it could be avoided by any means then she would.

Always Passively Active:
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

Little Know It All - Extreme Intelligence
It was no secret that Kazui was regarded as a scholar when she was in the academy. One of the smartest in her class, the Uchiha often found herself correcting and/or helping out people older than herself. Many considered her very intellectual then, but that was just only the surface of her potential. Now, the girl is regarded as a genius, her IQ is nothing to be taken lightly or to be taken for granted, even as a young chunin. The teen possesses amazing mental capacity, is able to concentrate flawlessly even in the heat of battle, can calculate things in her head with great speed, and is able to remember many things with perfect recollection, even if it’s just useless information that is meant to be disregarded. In addition to that, Kazui is very deductive, competent, and witted. Her mind is the most dangerous weapon she possesses for many reasons. The girl is highly alert, aware, and very analytical, and she is also very ingenious and is capable of thinking outside of the box as well. Not only is she capable of reading, analyzing, and breaking down a person’s fighting style, but she can also determine what kind of person they are just by the way they speak, the way they carry themselves, and their thoughts on certain things. While doing this, it’s incredibly difficult to deceive the girl, especially if one is not skilled in the art of deception. Furthermore, Kazui can formulate numerous plans to certain situations in mere seconds. She thinks 10 steps ahead, and always has a back up plan just incase.

Gone In The Wind - Blistering Speed
As a child, Kazui was born weaker than others. Her health conditions set the girl at a disadvantage physically since birth, however her constant effort and drive to become the best has pushed her far beyond many others the same rank as herself. Her speed is nothing to be taken lightly, she has pushed herself physically to be able to not only outpace her opponent, but outright force them into keeping up with her and pushing them to the brink with her speed as well. The girl is fast, quick, and agile, even rivaling those who dedicated their entire life to the art of taijutsu to the point where if they haven’t specifically honed their speed, then the girl could outright outclass them in that regard. Those with weak perception often have trouble perceiving the girl’s movements, and to a normal human’s eye perceiving her is nigh impossible. All of her movements are inhumanly quick and hard to keep track of, and when used in conjunction with her sharingan, it can make her a formidable opponent for even the strongest of shinobi.

The Minimalist - Chakra Control
There was a problem that Kazui noticed during her time in the academy and that was the fact that she often found herself tiring out and exhausting herself rather quickly, even when she had just started she could feel herself beginning to wilt. So to counter those measures, the girl studied and asked around, trying to find the reason behind it and if there was a way she could fix it. She wasn’t born with massive reserves so while she utilized her justus, she often did so wastefully. But now, the girl has managed to control the amount of chakra she uses in a technique that allows her to fight much longer than before. She uses the absolute bare minimum of the chakra that’s needed, and not a drop more.

Uchiha Bloodline: Two Tomoe Sharingan
Being born within the Uchiha clan, Kazui has been blessed and/or cursed with a power that only an Uchiha can possess and use to its complete and full potential when they have experienced extreme emotions that causes their chakra to pour into their optic nerves, gifting them with the Sharingan, also known as the eyes that reflect the heart. There are three stages to the sharingan, and it is tracked by the amount of tomoe that appears around an Uchiha’s pupil. One tomoe unlocks the eye of insight, it grants the user the ability to see chakra within an opponent or ally and it also gives an increase to the user’s perceptive abilities. Two tomoe grants the user the eye of hypnotism, while in turn increasing the previous abilities that the ‘Eye of Insight’ grants. The girl’s precognition and perception is heightened well beyond what’s achievable by even the most skilled and elite shinobi, allowing her more of a predictive insight on her opponent as well as the world around her. In terms of her being able to track extremely fast objects and people alike, the eye also allows a natural reactive ability that helps her respond more accurately than a single tomoe could ever allow. As for the ability to see chakra, with a second tomoe the smallest and most faint sources of chakra can easily be spotted by the eye without any issue at all. Assigning color and analyzing the flow of the chakra, Kazui can tell which nature is going to be used as well as where the chakra will be coming from.

The Eye of Hypnotism on the other hand is much different than the previous eye, it allows the girl the ability to cast and break genjutsu with no issue at all, in a way only the Uchiha are capable of. It also gives her access to a set of genjutsu only known to those who possess great visual prowess amongst the clan. These illusions are very powerful in nature and are some of the most dangerous known to the art, they are well beyond standard genjutsu, and in addition the illusions can be casted with just a single glare. Those who met her gaze will find themselves under her spell before they can even realize what happened.

Tiny Dancer - Elusiveness
Kazui is one quick girl, which isn’t hard to tell. Thanks to her training, the girl has amazing agility and reflexes that allow her to keep herself out of harms way. Even without her sharingan being active, Kazui possesses sharp perceptive abilities and reflexes that allows her to become an escape artist of some sort as well as a complete nuisance to those trying to fight her. The girl’s reaction speed is superb and not to be taken lightly as it is, however, when the dojutsu is active, taking into account the girl’s great speed and adding her keen reflexes into the mix, it’s capabilities are much more potent and useful to the Uchiha. With this, not only is Kazui capable of keeping track of even the most renowned speediest opponents and attacks, the girl is able to keep up with, and react to them as well with relative ease.

Wake Up To Reality - KME Genjutsu Prowess
As an Uchiha it is believed that Kazui and many of her clanmen were born with a natural affinity for the art of genjutsu, but of course none of it can ever come to fruition if there is no effort placed behind it. However, since she was constantly reminded by those around her about that fact, the girl began to focus on the art more than ever before.

Although her illusions do become much more elaborate, less flawed in a certain sense, and stronger, the true results come more in the form of defending herself against genjutsu. Her vast knowledge of the art as well as her training and extremely high sensory capabilities allow for the Uchiha’s escape efforts to be significantly stronger than it normally is, allowing her to free herself from genjutsu up to 1 rank above what she is typically capable of via the special ability granted to the Uchiha with The Sharingan’s genjutsu escape. It should be noted however that genjutsu reversal does not receive any additional boosts from this ability.

Sleight of Hand - Seals Master
As Kazui grew older and gained more experience and familiarity with the ninja arts, the girl’s chakra control had essentially been mastered along with her speed and accuracy with forming hand-seals. Countless of hours spent training, learning, and even creating new jutsu has made the girl grow familiar with every seal needed to perform any jutsu, every motion for every combination, her body absorbed and memorized - allowing her to flow through the motions with no given thought or effort. Her speed with forming these seals is insanely quick and precise, she’s even capable of stringing together the lengthiest combinations of hand seals and casting jutsu faster than most can even dream of keeping up with, making it appear as if she hadn’t even tried to use any hand-seals to begin with. Her vast knowledge and familiarity with sealing in addition to her refined chakra control has lead her to being able to utilize only a single hand to form a seal as well, though she only does this under certain circumstances.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 15, 2022 11:06:52 GMT -5
Nue Benjiro
I thought if anyone could understand the terrible burden of tradition, it would be someone like you.
Nue Benjiro Avatar
groupnull
age 36 years old birthday Dec 19 rank S-Rank Nukenin occupation SinK Juror
[newclass=.LilacImg]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.LilacImg img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Alegreya+Sans:900]

[attr="class","Lilac"]
[attr="class","LilacBlockContain"]
[attr="class","LilacBlockSlip"]

[attr="class","LilacBlock"]
[attr="class","LilacTag"]

[attr="class","LilacBody"]
[attr="class","LilacBody1"]
[attr="class","LilacImg"]

[attr="class","LilacTextBody"]
[attr="class","LilacText"]
"And after ALL that She thinks to me, ‘Benji... I think we’re in the wrong bathhouse!’” I wiped a tear of laughter from my eye as I finished my story with a wide grin. I didn’t usually chatter this much but these were as nice a people as I’d ever come across; The atmosphere was a lot less stuffy than it was around most other shinobi. I was just so invigorated to be actually doing something I wanted to do! And with people I wanted to be around. [break][break]

I was absolutely paying attention to whatever was going on around us when I spotted a bird flying somewhat erratically. I cocked my eyebrow and turned my head to the side. As it swept closer to our group it became apparent just how large a creature it was and I took a step back as the flap of its wings rustled my snowy white hair. It spoke. Which I’ll admit I’d not seen before. But I recovered quickly as my surprise shifted to compassion and a deep concern. The poor thing sounded like a panicked mother and she begged for our help. [break][break]

I folded my arms over my chest and glanced over at Hotatu for any type of signal. He was the leader and I was curious if this were the sort of thing he might take an interest in. Apparently, it was. I nodded and sprinted off after the three chakra signatures that I was now focused on. [break][break]

Sensor - Benjiro possesses the ability to sense chakra signatures passively within one kilometer of himself, and by concentrating and holding a hand seal they are able to extend their sensory powers out to up to five kilometers.

[attr="class","LilacBody2"]
[attr="class","LilacName"]Nue Benjiro

[attr="class","LilacNotes"]Notes: Mmm, omelettes.

[attr="class","ZYcredit"]ZYTL

[newclass=".Lilac"]display:flex; justify-content:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody"]display:flex; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody1"]width: 425px; background-color:#fafafa; display: flex; border-right:5px solid #ebebf0; border-top:5px solid #ebebf0; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody2"]margin-top:-42px; padding-left:20px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px; width: 405px; border-bottom:5px solid #ebebf0; border-right:5px solid #ebebf0; background-color:#fafafa; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacImg"]height: 497px; width: 125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlockContain"]width:75px; display:flex; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTextBody"]height: 390px; margin:20px; width: 230px; background-color:#ebebf0; padding-top: 30px; padding-right:15px; padding-left:15px; padding-bottom:15px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTextBody::before"]content: ""; position:absolute; left:0; top:0; width:260px; height:3px; background: linear-gradient(45deg,#979aab,#bdb7b7); transform: scaleX(0); transform-origin: left; transition: 0.6s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText"]width: 200px; height: 370px; color: #414057; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; text-align:left; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText b"]text-shadow: 1px 1.2px 1px rgba(151, 154, 171,0.6);[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText i"]color: #9b838b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Lilac:hover .LilacTextBody::before"]transform: scaleX(1);[/newclass]
[newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar"]padding-top:100px; width: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background: #979aab;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacName"]margin-top:-5px; font-size: 52px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg,#979aab, #cba8b2); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Alegreya Sans; word-spacing: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacNotes"]width: 365px; background-color: #ebebf0; margin-top:-5px; padding: 10px; color: #9e808a; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlockSlip"]width: 75px; height:25px; background: #979aab; border-left:5px solid #ebebf0; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlock"]display: flex; width: 75px; height: 100%; background: linear-gradient(#979aab,#bdb7b7); border-left:5px solid #ebebf0; justify-content:center; align-items:start; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTag"]transform: rotate(90deg); opacity:0; margin-top:-50px; transition: 0.6s ease; color: #fafafa; font-family:calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; outline: solid 1px #fafafa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTag a"]color: #fafafa!important; font-family:calibri!important; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-size: 11px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Lilac:hover .LilacTag"]margin-top:40px; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ZYcredit a"]font-family: Calibri; font-size:11px; color: #979aab; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
last edit by Nue Benjiro on May 15, 2022 11:12:34 GMT -5
Thalia has written 22 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 15, 2022 14:38:33 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday June 15 rank Chuunin occupation Missing Nin
No One Will Tell Me How To Live
Following her three teammates, Mayumi watched the gigantic falcon warily. Getting swooped up like some sort of strange worm would ruin her day. She also didn’t fancy being eaten, so there was that too. So far she wasn’t sure how to feel about her new group. They were a quiet sort, but perhaps that was because they were on a mission? She hadn’t been with them for too long, so she didn’t know too much about them. She was also pretty nervous as well, so she hadn’t opened up. What if they thought she was weird? Where would she go then? Back to traveling alone?

Back to how she had always been?

Shaking her head, the blonde haired woman kept her eyes in front of her. Right now the group was on the lookout for three raccoons. So smaller chakra signatures than a civilian child if she had to guess? It would be a little difficult to sense, but she was sure she’d be able to manage. At least when she got in range. Increasing her speed slightly to get closer to the group, Mayumi raised her voice, so everyone in the group would be able to hear her.

"If I can get close to the raccoons or if someone can lead them to me, I can seal their movements with my Fuinjutsu trap. I’m assuming we want something less lethal-like in order to not destroy the egg they stole?”

The only downsides to her technique was that her allies could get caught in it as well if they weren’t careful. That and she had to actually catch up to the beasts as well. But other than those two things, Mayumi didn’t really have to worry about anything else, so the egg should be alright as long as she got the technique off with no problems.

[4/20]

@tag // other notes
this is something endless
Wynne has written 33 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 15, 2022 20:38:13 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank occupation
The trio of raccoons continued their frenetic run towards the border of Arashi no Kuni, moving at quite the impressive speed for creatures of their size. If they weren't really arguing with one another, they could probably move even faster than that. The terrain didn't offer much obstacle for them if they wanted to make a run for it. After a couple minutes of peace among them, Datu lounged and grabbed the egg from Danu, and quickly ran up a tall tree, bragging about his sneaky move, while the two other made their way up the same tree.

The three of them started leaping from one branch to the other, with Datu teasing the other two and clicking, he was having a blast with that. Play with the food before preparing it seeming to be quite the priority among them. Still somewhat oblivious to the shinobis in pursuit, their little bickering cost them precious time, and would allow the squad of four missing-nin to close in if they put their all into it. However, right now they seemed to have not been noticed. Perhaps a direct approach would alert the racoons of their presence.
Ren has written 286 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 16, 2022 19:31:18 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]
[attr="class","tearText13"]

"Thank you! I will keep searching,” the falcon said. She flew back into the sky and circled the treetops, trying to spot the trash pandas.

Using Kazui’s facing as a guide, Hotaru moved ahead and took point on a spearhead formation. Benjiro stood left and Kazui on the right, with Mayui centered behind him. He’d rely on call outs and visual cues from his sister if the direction needed to change. He drew his white gunbai wedged between his back and scroll.

"Mayumi’s plan is sound,” Hotaru said while he ran forward. "If we injure the summoned raccoons, they might disappear, and the egg will drop to the ground and break. The three of us will get ahead of them and send them retreating into your trap.”

Memories of his time in ANBU came to him. He had used this tactic before. Last time, they were humans. It would also benefit the group to practice non-lethal capture methods.

"Remember to conserve chakra everyone. We can’t afford to be exhausted if hunters come for us. We save our greatest talents for emergencies only.” After a moment’s pause, he added a question, "Kazui, are we gaining on them?”

Hotaru had been missing for a while, he knew brave rogues were dead rogues. Paranoia was a necessity if they hoped to preserve their lives.

[newclass=.tearBack]width: 550px;min-height: 200px;margin:auto;background-color: rgb(217 227 184 / 33%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearTop]opacity:.9;width:94%;min-height:200px;font-family: muli;font-size:11pt;margin:auto;padding: 14px 14px 10px 14px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12]width: 150px;height: 150px;background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KbZYGFX/tumblr-a50fa965b904c5f6119ad38.jpg") no-repeat;transition: 1.2s;border-radius: 83px; border:2px solid #bdad7b;background-color:#ffffff;margin:auto;background-position:bottom;box-shadow: -1px 2px 7px 1px #e5df7f;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12:hover]background:url("https://i.ibb.co/j8GrvnQ/111.jpg") no-repeat;transition: .8s;background-color:#302f2e;background-position: bottom right;[/newclass][newclass=.tearHead12]text-align: center;float:left;writing-mode: vertical-rl;color: rgb(191 176 124 / 94%);font-weight: 1000; text-shadow: 1px 2px 10px black;font-size: 11pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:2px;font-family: 'social';[/newclass][newclass=.tearText12]background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border: 3px solid #bdad7b;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px #e5df7f;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 85% 0, 100% 50%, 82% 99%, 0 100%);background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');height: 170px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearText13]color:#e0e3b5;background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border:3px solid #bdad7b;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;font-size:10pt;background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');text-indent:50px;[/newclass]
last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on May 16, 2022 19:32:46 GMT -5
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 16, 2022 20:19:50 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

Kazui quickly fell into formation and jumped into action with the other members of Sai no Kawara, finding her position to the right of Hotaru as they all moved swiftly through the area.

Taking note of Mayumi’s information, the raven haired girl would store the memory deep within her mind in case they ever needed to make use of it at a later date. But for the time being it would be best if they kept their mind’s clear and their eyes open, allowing them to react properly when the time arrives, at least that’s how she herself would operate. Hotaru on the other hand didn’t seem to mind formulating a plan around Mayumi’s information, so there would be no objection from Kazui.

"They’re not far ahead, approximately a hundred meters outfront, but they’ve elevated.” She voiced blandly. "Most likely taking to the treetops.” Kazui informed her brother primarily, but looked back to make sure Mayumi understood as well. Knowing Benjiro was a sensor, the young teen figured he already knew this as well. She sighed, her gaze averting up the length of the trees before quickly tracing the path downward until her eyes rested on the ground below.

"I’m not too sure how effective the sealing method would be if we’re up so high with minimum solid ground to work with, but regardless I think we should keep at least one person down below, in case they come to the conclusion that the egg isn't worth the trouble and decide to ditch it.”

Looking towards Hotaru, she’d see how he wished to proceed, though she fully expected Benjiro to offer his words of wisdom as well as Mayumi. Regardless, the group was making great progress and would be closing in on their targets sooner rather than later.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

It was no secret that Kazui was regarded as a scholar when she was in the academy. One of the smartest in her class, the Uchiha often found herself correcting and/or helping out people older than herself. Many considered her very intellectual then, but that was just only the surface of her potential. Now, the girl is regarded as a genius, her IQ is nothing to be taken lightly or to be taken for granted, even as a young chunin. The teen possesses amazing mental capacity, is able to concentrate flawlessly even in the heat of battle, can calculate things in her head with great speed, and is able to remember many things with perfect recollection, even if it’s just useless information that is meant to be disregarded. In addition to that, Kazui is very deductive, competent, and witted. Her mind is the most dangerous weapon she possesses for many reasons. The girl is highly alert, aware, and very analytical, and she is also very ingenious and is capable of thinking outside of the box as well. Not only is she capable of reading, analyzing, and breaking down a person’s fighting style, but she can also determine what kind of person they are just by the way they speak, the way they carry themselves, and their thoughts on certain things. While doing this, it’s incredibly difficult to deceive the girl, especially if one is not skilled in the art of deception. Furthermore, Kazui can formulate numerous plans to certain situations in mere seconds. She thinks 10 steps ahead, and always has a back up plan just incase.

As a child, Kazui was born weaker than others. Her health conditions set the girl at a disadvantage physically since birth, however her constant effort and drive to become the best has pushed her far beyond many others the same rank as herself. Her speed is nothing to be taken lightly, she has pushed herself physically to be able to not only outpace her opponent, but outright force them into keeping up with her and pushing them to the brink with her speed as well. The girl is fast, quick, and agile, even rivaling those who dedicated their entire life to the art of taijutsu to the point where if they haven’t specifically honed their speed, then the girl could outright outclass them in that regard. Those with weak perception often have trouble perceiving the girl’s movements, and to a normal human’s eye perceiving her is nigh impossible. All of her movements are inhumanly quick and hard to keep track of, and when used in conjunction with her sharingan, it can make her a formidable opponent for even the strongest of shinobi.

There was a problem that Kazui noticed during her time in the academy and that was the fact that she often found herself tiring out and exhausting herself rather quickly, even when she had just started she could feel herself beginning to wilt. So to counter those measures, the girl studied and asked around, trying to find the reason behind it and if there was a way she could fix it. She wasn’t born with massive reserves so while she utilized her justus, she often did so wastefully. But now, the girl has managed to control the amount of chakra she uses in a technique that allows her to fight much longer than before. She uses the absolute bare minimum of the chakra that’s needed, and not a drop more.

Being born within the Uchiha clan, Kazui has been blessed and/or cursed with a power that only an Uchiha can possess and use to its complete and full potential when they have experienced extreme emotions that causes their chakra to pour into their optic nerves, gifting them with the Sharingan, also known as the eyes that reflect the heart. There are three stages to the sharingan, and it is tracked by the amount of tomoe that appears around an Uchiha’s pupil. One tomoe unlocks the eye of insight, it grants the user the ability to see chakra within an opponent or ally and it also gives an increase to the user’s perceptive abilities. Two tomoe grants the user the eye of hypnotism, while in turn increasing the previous abilities that the ‘Eye of Insight’ grants. The girl’s precognition and perception is heightened well beyond what’s achievable by even the most skilled and elite shinobi, allowing her more of a predictive insight on her opponent as well as the world around her. In terms of her being able to track extremely fast objects and people alike, the eye also allows a natural reactive ability that helps her respond more accurately than a single tomoe could ever allow. As for the ability to see chakra, with a second tomoe the smallest and most faint sources of chakra can easily be spotted by the eye without any issue at all. Assigning color and analyzing the flow of the chakra, Kazui can tell which nature is going to be used as well as where the chakra will be coming from.

The Eye of Hypnotism on the other hand is much different than the previous eye, it allows the girl the ability to cast and break genjutsu with no issue at all, in a way only the Uchiha are capable of. It also gives her access to a set of genjutsu only known to those who possess great visual prowess amongst the clan. These illusions are very powerful in nature and are some of the most dangerous known to the art, they are well beyond standard genjutsu, and in addition the illusions can be casted with just a single glare. Those who met her gaze will find themselves under her spell before they can even realize what happened.

Kazui is one quick girl, which isn’t hard to tell. Thanks to her training, the girl has amazing agility and reflexes that allow her to keep herself out of harms way. Even without her sharingan being active, Kazui possesses sharp perceptive abilities and reflexes that allows her to become an escape artist of some sort as well as a complete nuisance to those trying to fight her. The girl’s reaction speed is superb and not to be taken lightly as it is, however, when the dojutsu is active, taking into account the girl’s great speed and adding her keen reflexes into the mix, it’s capabilities are much more potent and useful to the Uchiha. With this, not only is Kazui capable of keeping track of even the most renowned speediest opponents and attacks, the girl is able to keep up with, and react to them as well with relative ease.

As an Uchiha it is believed that Kazui and many of her clanmen were born with a natural affinity for the art of genjutsu, but of course none of it can ever come to fruition if there is no effort placed behind it. However, since she was constantly reminded by those around her about that fact, the girl began to focus on the art more than ever before.

Although her illusions do become much more elaborate, less flawed in a certain sense, and stronger, the true results come more in the form of defending herself against genjutsu. Her vast knowledge of the art as well as her training and extremely high sensory capabilities allow for the Uchiha’s escape efforts to be significantly stronger than it normally is, allowing her to free herself from genjutsu up to 1 rank above what she is typically capable of via the special ability granted to the Uchiha with The Sharingan’s genjutsu escape. It should be noted however that genjutsu reversal does not receive any additional boosts from this ability.

As Kazui grew older and gained more experience and familiarity with the ninja arts, the girl’s chakra control had essentially been mastered along with her speed and accuracy with forming hand-seals. Countless of hours spent training, learning, and even creating new jutsu has made the girl grow familiar with every seal needed to perform any jutsu, every motion for every combination, her body absorbed and memorized - allowing her to flow through the motions with no given thought or effort. Her speed with forming these seals is insanely quick and precise, she’s even capable of stringing together the lengthiest combinations of hand seals and casting jutsu faster than most can even dream of keeping up with, making it appear as if she hadn’t even tried to use any hand-seals to begin with. Her vast knowledge and familiarity with sealing in addition to her refined chakra control has lead her to being able to utilize only a single hand to form a seal as well, though she only does this under certain circumstances.

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 17, 2022 21:55:57 GMT -5
Nue Benjiro
I thought if anyone could understand the terrible burden of tradition, it would be someone like you.
Nue Benjiro Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.LilacImg]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.LilacImg img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Alegreya+Sans:900]

[attr="class","Lilac"]

I fell into formation behind our fearless leader; taking the left flank as we traveled and listening intently as the squad began to formulate a plan. I trusted Kazui’s intel, she was obviously a more practiced sensor than myself. Mayumi had the idea of catching them in a trap of some kind but the change in elevation did present certain difficulties. "I possess a binding ability as well; an auditory genjutsu capable of paralyzing multiple creatures. However, if they’re in the branches at the time they hear it there is a good chance they will fall. And someone would need to snatch up the egg before it hit the ground.” [break][break]

I stared at the back of Hotaru’s head and just the very side of his face in the hopes of reading his reaction before adding another potential solution, "We could try to negotiate a trade. It may put the egg in less danger if they see its value as a bargaining chip. Although, I can't guarantee the thieves share the same intelligence as our avian client and I admit I've never attempted to reason with a raccoon.” [break][break]

I threw off my SinK robe, abandoning it to the forest floor, revealing the tightly-fitted, sleeveless, and all black clothing underneath. On my arms could be seen a series of fuinjutsu seals scrawled up the inside of my forearms from which I could call forth any necessary tools at a moment’s notice. I wasn't set on any particular plan so I'd wait for a group consensus or an order from Hotaru to take any offensive action. [break][break]

As I sensed we were closing in on our targets I would drop down into a low military crawl on my elbows and knees before making my way silently towards the bandits.

[attr="class","LilacNotes"]Notes: link

[newclass=".LilacBody1"]width: 425px; background-color:#fafafa; display: flex; border-right:5px solid #ebebf0; border-top:5px solid #ebebf0; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody2"]margin-top:-42px; padding-left:20px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px; width: 405px; border-bottom:5px solid #ebebf0; border-right:5px solid #ebebf0; background-color:#fafafa; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlockContain"]width:75px; display:flex; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTextBody"]height: 390px; margin:20px; width: 230px; background-color:#ebebf0; padding-top: 30px; padding-right:15px; padding-left:15px; padding-bottom:15px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTextBody::before"]content: ""; position:absolute; left:0; top:0; width:260px; height:3px; background: linear-gradient(45deg,#979aab,#bdb7b7); transform: scaleX(0); transform-origin: left; transition: 0.6s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText"]width: 200px; height: 370px; color: #414057; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; text-align:left; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText b"]text-shadow: 1px 1.2px 1px rgba(151, 154, 171,0.6);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Lilac:hover .LilacTextBody::before"]transform: scaleX(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacName"]margin-top:-5px; font-size: 52px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg,#979aab, #cba8b2); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Alegreya Sans; word-spacing: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacNotes"]width: 365px; background-color: #ebebf0; margin-top:-5px; padding: 10px; color: #9e808a; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlockSlip"]width: 75px; height:25px; background: #979aab; border-left:5px solid #ebebf0; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlock"]display: flex; width: 75px; height: 100%; background: linear-gradient(#979aab,#bdb7b7); border-left:5px solid #ebebf0; justify-content:center; align-items:start; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTag"]transform: rotate(90deg); opacity:0; margin-top:-50px; transition: 0.6s ease; color: #fafafa; font-family:calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; outline: solid 1px #fafafa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTag a"]color: #fafafa!important; font-family:calibri!important; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-size: 11px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ZYcredit a"]font-family: Calibri; font-size:11px; color: #979aab; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 18, 2022 20:27:51 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
As the group advanced upon the raccoons, they began to converse and debate on viable tactics. While her sealing method was viable, Kazui brought up a good point. It was only effective depending on how high up the raccoons were in the trees. "My seals will reach up to around 16 feet vertically, so as long as the raccoons are around that height, we should be fine. As long as the one with the egg is caught, then everything should work out no? And I can be the person down below as well, since I have to be on the ground for my technique to work anyways. Also might be good to have a back up plan though. Raccoons are notorious for being devious creatures.”

While her plan was decent, there were multiple raccoons, which shook things up a bit. They could toss the egg between each other or something equally as asinine. Who knew what kind of mischievous schemes their little devious brains would come up with? Benjiro himself had a binding ability, but rather than a fuinjutsu, it was an auditory genjutsu. Unfortunately due to the raccoons currently traversing through the branches, the moment they were under Benjiro’s spell, they would fall and break the egg. Not really something the group wanted to happen.

The trade part was also kind of iffy as negotiating with animals never seemed to work out in Mayumi’s opinion. But she would follow the majority vote, wherever it led. Even if she didn’t necessarily agree. Perhaps they knew something about bartering with animals that she didn’t?

[9/20]

@tag // other notes
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 18, 2022 20:56:42 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
The group was very close to the raccoons, and Kazui had found them through their chakra signature, and gave the rest of the group the intel on their location, even though Benjiro had also sensed their targets; Kazui's abilities were sharper than his.

As the group proceeded cautiously and silently, the Raccoons didn't seem to have noticed them just yet. However, since they were done teasing one another, they would start moving towards the border, although at a slower pace. The wind was also blowing in the opposite direction, which work in favour of the shinobi; their keen sense of smell wouldn't help them just yet, but that could change rather quickly, so waiting around didn't seem like a very good option.

They were still a good ten minutes away from crossing into the Land of Storms, so the group had enough time to strategise and act, but they needed to do it very soon.
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 18, 2022 21:59:52 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]
[attr="class","tearText13"]They were close enough now that Hotaru’s training in silent killing revealed subtle details that led his eyes toward the place the raccoons were.

He whispered to the group, "I’ll move ahead to set up an ambush if things don’t work, Benjiro try to convince them to trade the egg. If they begin to run, it is up to Kazui to encourage them toward the ground. Mayumi, prepare your trap for the others to lead them into.”

Kazui was given the job that would require some creativity, but he trusted she’d figure it out. Without further ado he jumped into the treetops and gave the raccoons a wide berth as he snuck ahead of them and towards the north. Although the others could certainly still sense his chakra, his skill in traveling the trees made him difficult to see even when they knew were to look. He didn’t think the raccoons would have a chance of detecting him so long as he didn’t get too close.

Once he was about two hundred meters ahead of the raccoons, the others would feel his signature stop. Hotaru waited hidden in the treetop at a place where there was only a single connecting tree before a clearing. If they got this far, he’d charge at them and try to get them to retreat towards his allies.

Silent Killing SA

last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on May 18, 2022 22:00:15 GMT -5
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 19, 2022 12:16:27 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

There was a lot to consider,and unfortunately there wasn’t a ton of time to ponder, however it seemed as if Hotaru came up with a decision on how they would all proceed, and that was all that Kazui needed to hear. He wanted her to try to force them towards the ground, but surely he wanted her to do it in a way that wouldn’t cause any collateral damage to the environment around them, possibly alerting others in the area, so to Kazui there was no other way around it. The best encouragement she could offer would be fear, the fear of becoming prey to be more exact.

While Hotaru snuck ahead, the young teen would slow her pursuit before breaking away from the rest of the group, putting her trust in the hands of Mayumi to catch the egg by any means. Nevertheless, the Uchiha proceeded to find cover high up in the trees, perching herself up on a sturdy branch as she took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled through her lips. As she weaved a combination of 3 seals, the small framed girl would quickly take the form of an owl, playing the waiting game until further action was needed.

While the girl rested on the branch, she’d rest her eyes, focusing her chakra solely on the raccoon with the egg, not hesitating to switch between the three if the need ever arises. Kazui watched their every move with great detail, almost as if she were there with them, so she’d know immediately if Hotaru’s plan worked or not. There wasn’t much riding on the mission, if all else failed and the raccoons continued to drag the chase out, Kazui had no problem with abandoning it all together, but she’d be damned if three raccoons got the best of her.

NAME: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user transforms their appearance to become that of another person, animal or even an inanimate object. This is considered one of the most advanced academy techniques, as it requires a constant emission of chakra as well as constant mental focus to maintain the transformation. Shinobi are limited to transforming into objects roughly their own size, preventing them from turning into a fly while being able to carry items far greater than their transformed state.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

has written 0 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 19, 2022 17:56:56 GMT -5
Nue Benjiro
Nue Benjiro Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","Lilac"]

"I’m not here to hurt you. I just want the egg.” I stepped out of the bushes wearily and was able to catch a few glimpses of the three raccoons frolicking through the canopy above. My arms were held up with my palms visible in a universal gesture of peace.
[break][break]
I wasn’t sure how the girls felt about all this but Hotaru had given me the go ahead to attempt a negotiation. That was all the permission I needed. I was acutely aware of the danger I was opening myself up to by announcing myself to three potential enemies. The bandit-masked fuzzballs probably wouldn’t know we had them surrounded. It was very possible they would be startled and lash out. It’s what I would do if I were them… probably.
[break][break]
Despite all this, I felt it was a risk worth taking to see if we could avoid physical conflict and find our way to a peaceful resolution. This was so contrary to everything my shinobi training had prepared me to do but somehow it came more naturally to me than breathing. There was a firm patience in my voice as I called out again, "Are you willing to discuss a trade?”

[attr="class","LilacNotes"]Notes: Let's talk to some raccoons, maybe?

Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 19, 2022 19:07:13 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
"Understood.”

As Hotaru gave orders to the group, Mayumi watched as their leader leapt on ahead and disappeared into the trees. They each had a part to play, all for something as simple as an egg. Shaking her head and slowing her advance, the blonde haired woman waited for her allies to break away before performing a series of handseals and slamming her hands against the ground. Watching a giant sealing circle form around her hand, Mayumi waited quietly in her trap while looking upwards. That was more than likely the direction the raccoons would come from if she had to guess.

Reaching for the large scroll on her back and taking it off, Mayumi cradled it softly before unsealing Akemi. Placing her scroll back and directing her mother to wait several feet away from her, Mayumi narrowed her eyes in thought. Although both of the Okada’s movements would still be slowed thanks to her trap, their chances of catching a falling egg would be doubled this way. Nodding her head in satisfaction, she stood in silence, waiting for the moment that she could sense the raccoons.

"The mission is almost over mother. Soon I’ll have a place that I can finally belong.” Removing her eyes away from Akemi, Mayumi allowed the forest to return back to the tranquility. It was better this way.

[14/20]

Techs Used:
NAME: Shintai Wanain [Movement Sealing Trap]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 8
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user slaps their hands against the ground. A giant sealing circle with five sealing lines traveling from the outboard circle to where the users hands are are formed. The circle is about 25m in diameter. Including the user, anyone who steps within 5m of this circle (to the side or above) will have sealing lines immediately launch out and latch onto them within seconds, travel as fast as a thrown kunai, and pull them into the sealing circle. When someone is caught by this, it is incredibly difficult to escape with the only way to do so being walking outside of the sealing circle itself. While inside the sealing circle, the movement capabilities of the individuals becomes sealed to that of a stagger. One can barely walk as if they were trapped in a pool of tar and sludge. Jumping capabilities is limited to 5 inches off the ground. The sealing at first only affects the legs, but if one were to fall or try and move on their hands then those appendages will be sealed as well until the opponent is sealed to the floor.

NAME: Hikin Fuinjutsu - [Generic Sealing Technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
The most basic of sealing techniques, in which the user creates a simple seal upon a medium (such as a scroll) for which a multitude of objects can be stored. The sheer number and scale of items that can be sealed depends on the size of the seal itself, as basic shuriken and kunai can be placed within small scrolls, but giant shuriken or massive swords require thick torso-sized scrolls. This technique is what one requires if they wish to tap into such basic seals, though there are always other ways to unseal objects.

NAME: Shikon no Jutsu [Dead Soul Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Low | To Maintain: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 2
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, Medical Training SA
DESCRIPTION:
Using this technique, a user can temporarily reanimate a corpse, creating the illusion of a living person, and maneuver it at will with chakra. This is achieved by causing the heart to beat once more. The reanimated corpse can serve as either a short-time ally or an effective decoy. The traces of surgery can also be erased with chakra, because of which there's no difference, at first glance, with a live person.

@tag // other notes
last edit by Mayumi Okada on May 19, 2022 19:10:24 GMT -5
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 19, 2022 20:56:31 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
Hotaru moved ahead of the raccoons without being noticed thanks to his proficiency in moving in complete silence. It helped the fact that the raccoons were also quite confident they were out of any risk. Kazui turned into an owl and kept track of the raccoons, who continued to move for a bit.

However, before they could reach the place Hotaru chose to hide, they noticed the presence of Benjiro. The raccoon with the egg quickly took a defensive position, while the others moved forward. They looked like they were ready to defend their prized possession, but when they heard the shinobi's voice, a hint of curiosity crossed their feature and they exchanged looks with one another. They were quite close, so they could communicate between themselves without words.

After that exchange of looks, they stared at Benjiro once again and one of them spoke. "trade, you say? What do you have to offer? It better be good." the raccoons were clearly curious, but they were also impatient. Benjiro's proposal needed to be good if he wanted to keep them from running away.