Egg Heist [B-Rank]

compose a reply
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 27, 2022 18:53:34 GMT -5
Nue Benjiro
I thought if anyone could understand the terrible burden of tradition, it would be someone like you.
Nue Benjiro Avatar
groupnull
age 36 years old birthday Dec 19 rank S-Rank Nukenin occupation SinK Juror
[newclass=.LilacImg]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.LilacImg img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Alegreya+Sans:900]

[attr="class","Lilac"]
[attr="class","LilacBlockContain"]
[attr="class","LilacBlockSlip"]

[attr="class","LilacBlock"]
[attr="class","LilacTag"]SinK

[attr="class","LilacBody"]
[attr="class","LilacBody1"]
[attr="class","LilacImg"]

[attr="class","LilacTextBody"]
[attr="class","LilacText"]
The regret that washed over me was instantaneous upon hearing the bird’s egg splat against the bark of the tree. What I had done in a moment of anger couldn’t be undone by any jutsu in my repertoire. The raccoons scurried down towards and around me as they fled from a hooting owl that swept down from the uppermost branches. Based on the timing I suspected it was Kazui in the most appropriate form to punish the little scamps. [break][break]

I held my ground and glared down at the raccoon charging me. My gaze alone was enough to trigger a powerful illusion. I imagined the physical sensation of sediment building up layer upon layer, immeasurably fast, and hardening around his quilled form; the terror of being buried alive, unable to move, and trapped forever encased in solidified rock.[break][break]

The others were caught in a tarpit of a fuinjutsu that seemed to only get worse for them the more they struggled. I wasn’t sure how the others intended to retrieve the egg without falling victim to Mayumi’s trap themselves but I had faith in my friends. All- in-all I was impressed by their teamwork so far.
[break][break]
NAME: Genjutsu Shibari [Genjutsu Binding][break]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Medium | To Maintain: Low[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu[break]
TRIGGER: Visual[break]
DESCRIPTION: As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu by the opponent viewing the user glare, rendering them incapable of movement; and this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Unlike other genjutsu that use illusory objects to stop movements, this genjutsu simply affects the target's sense of touch to make it feel as if every inch of their body surrounded by hardened cement, effectively paralyzing the target. Once the target(s) are bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow.

[attr="class","LilacBody2"]
[attr="class","LilacName"]Nue Benjiro

[attr="class","LilacNotes"]Notes: muse music

[attr="class","ZYcredit"]ZYTL

[newclass=".Lilac"]display:flex; justify-content:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody"]display:flex; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody1"]width: 425px; background-color:#fafafa; display: flex; border-right:5px solid #ebebf0; border-top:5px solid #ebebf0; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody2"]margin-top:-42px; padding-left:20px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px; width: 405px; border-bottom:5px solid #ebebf0; border-right:5px solid #ebebf0; background-color:#fafafa; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacImg"]height: 497px; width: 125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlockContain"]width:75px; display:flex; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTextBody"]height: 390px; margin:20px; width: 230px; background-color:#ebebf0; padding-top: 30px; padding-right:15px; padding-left:15px; padding-bottom:15px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTextBody::before"]content: ""; position:absolute; left:0; top:0; width:260px; height:3px; background: linear-gradient(45deg,#979aab,#bdb7b7); transform: scaleX(0); transform-origin: left; transition: 0.6s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText"]width: 200px; height: 370px; color: #414057; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; text-align:left; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText b"]text-shadow: 1px 1.2px 1px rgba(151, 154, 171,0.6);[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText i"]color: #9b838b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Lilac:hover .LilacTextBody::before"]transform: scaleX(1);[/newclass]
[newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar"]padding-top:100px; width: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background: #979aab;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacName"]margin-top:-5px; font-size: 52px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg,#979aab, #cba8b2); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Alegreya Sans; word-spacing: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacNotes"]width: 365px; background-color: #ebebf0; margin-top:-5px; padding: 10px; color: #9e808a; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlockSlip"]width: 75px; height:25px; background: #979aab; border-left:5px solid #ebebf0; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlock"]display: flex; width: 75px; height: 100%; background: linear-gradient(#979aab,#bdb7b7); border-left:5px solid #ebebf0; justify-content:center; align-items:start; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTag"]transform: rotate(90deg); opacity:0; margin-top:-50px; transition: 0.6s ease; color: #fafafa; font-family:calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; outline: solid 1px #fafafa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTag a"]color: #fafafa!important; font-family:calibri!important; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-size: 11px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Lilac:hover .LilacTag"]margin-top:40px; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ZYcredit a"]font-family: Calibri; font-size:11px; color: #979aab; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
Thalia has written 22 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 27, 2022 20:14:17 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday June 15 rank Chuunin occupation Missing Nin
No One Will Tell Me How To Live
In a chaotic whirlwind of motion, Mayumi was beset by two spiky raccoons. Which was quite interesting, since raccoons were normally not of the spiky variety. It seemed that these egg stealing menaces were no ordinary animals. Either way, the moment they passed the border for her trap, her sealing lines launched out and struck them, halting their movement and forcing the raccoons to move at an unbearable slow pace. So one part of the trap was over and done. Only problem was that the little annoyances were prickly. Not really something Mayumi had been expecting. Also one of them was still next to Benjiro, but she was sure her teammate could handle that one.

Directing Akemi to approach Daru from the opposite side as her, Mayumi ordered her zombie to attempt to snatch the egg from the raccoon. Her mother had to slowly waddle towards the animal, but her position was already close to the creature so it wouldn’t take too long for her to reach it. Approaching from the other side, Mayumi reached out her hand to touch Daru with a burst of medical chakra. Her plan was to paralyze the raccoon and while it was stunned, her mother would grab the egg. Thankfully it was huddled around the egg, so it shouldn’t try to toss it to its partner like it did before. And if it tried, she would attempt to snatch it out of the air with either her own body, or with Akemi’s. The two had the height advantage after all. No more playing keep away for the raccoons! It was time to end this little game.

Techs Used:
NAME: Shibire Kan’yuu [Numbness Inducement]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, Medical Training SA
DESCRIPTION:
Using a mixture of their medical training and the user’s own natural Raiton chakra, a shinobi can temporarily paralyze their opponent’s limbs through touch by channeling the chakra through a part of their body. The paralyzation will make the user feel as if their limbs are in a deep sleep and unable to move. Essentially, this jutsu numbs the nerves to recreate the sensation of limbs falling asleep. The original nature of this jutsu was to help those undergoing painful surgery by numbing their limbs for a long period of time. However, it has recently began to see usage in combat to paralyze opponents for several moments.
@tag // other notes
this is something endless
Wynne has written 33 posts
Egg Heist [B-Rank]May 27, 2022 22:11:58 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
age 24 years old birthday 2/14 rank B-Rank occupation
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearBack"]
[attr="class","tearTop"]
[attr="class","tearText12"]
[attr="class","tearHead12"]All appears to fade away
[attr="class","tearImage12"]
[attr="class","tearText13"]

As the raccoon was beginning its front flip, Benjiro made eye contact with it. While inside of Datu’s head he was being completely immobilized, in reality there was no move made to stop his inertia.

Smack!

The hairs made by ninjutsu smacked right into the jounin. The hairs impaled his lower right diaphragm below his lung and a bit of blood pooled against the quills. The critter stuck there upside down, with his eyes swirling around while it was trapped in the genjutsu.

Seeing the approach of Akemi and Mayumi, Daru started shaking his pointed quills around. Danu held his mouth and let out a terrified shriek. A few of Daru’s quills would make contact with Akemi but didn’t seem to bother ol’ mom too much because of her durability. Mayumi’s jutsu landed without a hitch and Daru took on a glazed look in his eyes while the corpse grabbed the egg and held it in its hands.

When Danu regained his senses, he made a hand sign and the three summons suddenly vanished in a puff of smoke. This of course opened up Benjiro’s wound a bit. Hotaru body flickered towards his new ally and quickly ran chakra stitches through the wounds to temporarily close them up.

"Good work everyone,” Hotaru said. Kazui and himself were still mostly fresh, so all in all that was good considering the threat of ANBU from multiple villages.

Hagomoro the giant falcon and Mikado came through the trees after the incident was wrapped up nicely. They didn’t seem to pay much mind to Akemi, and when the mother got the egg back she brought her head to it and listened carefully. She let out a sigh of relief. Before she went to warming the egg in place, she bobbed her head strangely and a scroll appeared.

Mikado, the smaller bird stepped forward. "We would like to repay the favor. You can call on us falcons in times of need!”

A contract unraveled before them. Hotaru nodded to the others and was the first to sign. Each other person present was given their chance to sign if they desired.

Fin

If you sign you'll use this thread in an appeal to add the contract to your character once you have the jutsu purchased.

[newclass=.tearBack]width: 550px;min-height: 200px;margin:auto;background-color: rgb(217 227 184 / 33%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearTop]opacity:.9;width:94%;min-height:200px;font-family: muli;font-size:11pt;margin:auto;padding: 14px 14px 10px 14px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12]width: 150px;height: 150px;background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KbZYGFX/tumblr-a50fa965b904c5f6119ad38.jpg") no-repeat;transition: 1.2s;border-radius: 83px; border:2px solid #bdad7b;background-color:#ffffff;margin:auto;background-position:bottom;box-shadow: -1px 2px 7px 1px #e5df7f;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12:hover]background:url("https://i.ibb.co/j8GrvnQ/111.jpg") no-repeat;transition: .8s;background-color:#302f2e;background-position: bottom right;[/newclass][newclass=.tearHead12]text-align: center;float:left;writing-mode: vertical-rl;color: rgb(191 176 124 / 94%);font-weight: 1000; text-shadow: 1px 2px 10px black;font-size: 11pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:2px;font-family: 'social';[/newclass][newclass=.tearText12]background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border: 3px solid #bdad7b;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px #e5df7f;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 85% 0, 100% 50%, 82% 99%, 0 100%);background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');height: 170px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearText13]color:#e0e3b5;background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border:3px solid #bdad7b;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;font-size:10pt;background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');text-indent:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearText13 a]color:#bde6fd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearText13 p]margin:6.5px;[/newclass]
last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on May 30, 2022 3:07:22 GMT -5
Sharp has written 177 posts