Blonde in your Blood

compose a reply
Blonde in your BloodJun 20, 2022 16:37:49 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday May 22nd rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Operations Team 3 Leader
header
"blonde in your blood".
"I fight to save everyone, and I live thanks to everyone. That's who I am!"

TEARS

As Ren quickly made his way out of the place, he heard Taki talking again, and upon mentioning Yoshiko, his blood boiled, but he used all of his will power not to turn around. Instead, he just raised his hand, flipping her off. "Fuck you!" he roared as he continued to make his way towards the village's gates. His eyes were watered and he was doing his best to stop them from letting the tears roll down his face. "Leave me alone! I don't need you, or to remember your face. You left us... You gave up... And you killed his happiness too... He was never the same... All because of you..." his thoughts were running wild, and he turned it all in spite against his mother, for the offense of dying and leaving them behind.

Once he made his way to the gates, he sit there, by himself, holding his knees tight with his hands, and in the loneliness and cover of the darkness, his tears finally came out. He hid his face in his own knees and sobbed. "Dad... I wish you were here... It's so lonely without you... I'm sorry I couldn't save you... I'm so sorry..." he muttered to himself. After a couple hours, he would get up and head back home, crash on his bed and stare at the portrait of him and his father, teared to exclude his mother from it. His mind was dragging him to terrible places, but he was taken out of this trance by the knocking on his door.

Too beaten down to say anything, he slowly walked towards the door, opening it and looking at his uncle. His eyes were red, giving away the fact that he had been crying, but his expression was nothing but apathetic. "What do you want?" he coldly asked.

"I want you to understand something. If you should lose, not only does your future end, but also the future of the one you are trying to protect. Defeat isn't an option for the sword that protects others. You should keep that thought engraved in your heart."

Ren's apartment
Answering the door
[]
[319 words]
Ren has written 103 posts
Blonde in your BloodJun 20, 2022 17:48:53 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the young man answered the door, Kodi stood there looking to the young man. "Ren good to see you son.” he’d say looking to the young man examining his features. "Is something the matter…?” his spoke with a tone of genuine concern in his voice he seemed empathetic in the way that he formed his words a warmth coming from his voice. He seemed genuinely concerned for Ren’s well being he was family after all.

"Can I come inside I’ve got something for you…I think you’ll want to see it.” he’d hand off to the young man and wait to see if he allowed him inside and while normally Ren might expect him to be gifted with money which he seldom often uses from what Kodi hears this time there was something of a bit more substance inside.

"I had heard about the spat that you and Taki had earlier on in the afternoon and I felt It was time to pay you a visit.” the letter in question was the will left behind by his mother and father that was given to Kodi and told not be given too him until he was old enough to understand.

The will itself containing information in regards to what to tell Ren and how he is to be taken care of in their absence.

"Kodi

Should anything befall me or Ren’s father, I’d like you to look after him financially and if you can emotionally. I’m not certain what kind of man he may have become by the time this letter is received but I’m sure he’d of become a star in whatever field he chose to pursue be that the life of a shinobi or excelling in the ring. Either way, he needs his family and I’d like to hope that he’s developed a good bond with each of ya and maybe has a taste for some of our best foods. But whether he’s become the best shinobi he can, or holding the Okada’s top gold please let my boy know that I love him, Kodi take care of him for me.”

as this went on Taki would leave her room and head towards the training field to get in some exercise her mind still somewhat riddled form everything else that had happened during the day.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

356 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 20, 2022 17:49:46 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Blonde in your BloodJun 20, 2022 18:41:38 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday May 22nd rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Operations Team 3 Leader
header
"blonde in your blood".

HER WORDS

Ren didn't respond when Kodi said that it was good to see him, so the man insisted and asked if something was going on and he just shook his head. "I'm fine, I don't need you to worry about me." he said in a rather annoyed tone, but he immediately felt bad for being a dick to the man who came all this way to reach out to him. The young Nohime sighed and when the man asked if he could come inside, revealing he had something for him - which he assumed was a birthday gift of sorts - he just nodded and opened the door fully, so the man could walk inside.

Ren walked to the small table by his kitchen, it only had two chairs, so he sit on one and offered the other one to Kodi. The man started by saying he heard about what happened and that this motivated him to pay a visit. Before he could protest, however, Kodi showed him a letter, and that sparkled his interest. He approached him cautiously and grabbed the letter, opening it up. He was shocked the moment he saw his mother's handwriting; he didn't even know how he was able to recognize it, but it hit differently.

It took him a while to read it, and as he read it, tears rolled down his face, falling on the letter. His emotions were all over the place, and when he finished the letter, he looked at the man. "W-why... S-she left me... S-she left dad... S-she didn't even try to fight it... I... I c-can't forgive her..." and as he said that, he bent, grabbing his own knees. He was fighting a losing battle against his tears, and at this point he was sobbing.

"I want you to understand something. If you should lose, not only does your future end, but also the future of the one you are trying to protect. Defeat isn't an option for the sword that protects others. You should keep that thought engraved in your heart."

Ren's apartment
--
[]
[307 words]
Blonde in your BloodJun 25, 2022 14:50:00 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Kodi entered the home and watched his nephew’s reaction to everything Kodi would kneel down towards the young man, seeing how vulnerable he was based on everything that he was feeling. "Ren…I know it’s hard for you to deal with everything that happened. But I want you to know something…” the man would pause as he locked eyes with the young boy his dark blue eyes staring intently at him.

"Your mother loved you, you should’ve seen how excited she was when she found out she was going to be giving birth to a baby boy.” he hada recollection of the day she broke the news it was a somber time in the Okada household a day he still vividly remembers.

"But when she passed on your father knew she had this will but legally couldn't pass it on to you until you were of age." he let out a deep breath giving him more time to digest everything as he festered in his emotions not wanting to disturb his grieving too much. "After he passed away it was bestowed to me, I wanted to pass it on to you sooner but my hands were tied.” he’d place his hand on his shoulder.

"And so I set it upon myself to take care of you because its what your mother would’ve wanted and it’s what Okada do, you’re our family and you always will be.”his voice was genuine and he wanted to make sure that Ren understood that, his sentiments echoing the same way that Taki's did albeit more maturely.

"His heart broke everyday having too live with the fact that she passed away and I can tell that weighs on you, it hurt us too, I haven't read the letter myself but I hope it offers you some closure.” Kodi himself was somber in his words being a strong and somewhat reserved man he kept his emotions to himself but even could see that the pain in his nephews eyes was similar to his own when he spoke of his younger sister. Kodi's one of the loss of a sibling and Ren's eyes the loss of a parent.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

302 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 25, 2022 15:01:09 GMT -5
Blonde in your BloodJun 25, 2022 22:57:31 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"blonde in your blood".

CRYING HEART

Kodi started to explain what happened, and why he was only giving this letter to Ren now. His mother wanted to wait until he was of age, probably because she was counting on his maturity being further developed to help him deal with the news. Still, he was feeling completely broken inside, and he couldn't hold back his emotions or his tears, which kept on pouring down his face. The Nohime was sobbing, unable to respond with words to his uncle. He had shut the Okada way, he had shut everyone way - to a degree - and that had cost him in a way that it was almost impossible to reverse. He had hardened his own heart, fostering a grudge, which was the way his youthful brain found to cope with the pain of loss.

His hads grabbed his pants and he clenched it so tight the blood was cut from it and his fingers looked more pale than they already were. His body was shaking, his breathe was shaky and his eyes were shut close. "W... W-wh..." his voice was failing him, his lips trembling as he tried to form the words. "W-why... G-go... g-go away... I c-can't care about you... A-about the Okada..." he said, but there was no anger in his tone, just extreme sadness. "E-every... o-one... I c-care about... d-die..." and that was a belief he tried to bury deep in a corner of his heart, but it was now there, out in the open.

He was afraid, he was afraid that if he created bonds with people, they would just disappear again. It was irrational, yes, but deep inside he felt like his presence was a curse, and it was better to shut himself from the world, from those memories, from that pain.

Ren's apartment
--
[]
[309 words]
Blonde in your BloodJul 6, 2022 17:21:19 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Kodi would watch his nephew fall apart before him the boy would be rather emotionally vulnerable. "I’m sorry if I’ve come at a bad time I just thought you should know.” Kodi didn’t want to leave him to his own emotions but figured that he may need some time for himself. "You always know where to find us if you need us and we’re always here for you.” he’d start towards the door looking back at the young man knowing that it wouldn’t be right for him to stay despite how much he actively wanted to do so. As he left he’d shut the door behind him and let out a sigh.

After heading home, Kodi would make his way towards his daughters room where Taki could be seen sprawled out onto her bed. "Taki?” as he knocked on the door the girl would ruffle her eyes and open them facing her father. "Dad…dere you are you wadn’t here when I got back home…” she’d say as he entered. "How’re you feeling?” he’d ask Taki looked to her father with a degree of concern. "I’m okay…Where did you go…?” the girl would wonder.

"I went to go see Ren, check in on him...” Taki hearing his words would feel a tinge of guilt for not exactly being very considerate. "Oh...hows he doing?” she'd ask still sounding a little bit bitter. "Taki, I understand your frustrated but you’ve got to put yourself in his shoes and be a bit more patient, hopefully after today he'll come around.” he'd state hoping to give her a little reassurance. "I hope so...too." the girl would think wanting the best for her cousin but still not fully sure of how well things might improve.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

290 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 6, 2022 17:31:45 GMT -5