Blonde in your BloodMay 15, 2022 18:51:36 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Well it was that time again, time to head back to the sage compound and while everything had gone swimmingly with her mission and her family work, Taki always felt a bit melancholic about having to leave home again. She had already said her goodbyes to her mom dad and little Goro but there was still one person she hadn't gotten a chance to speak with yet, good ol Cousin Ren.

She had always cared for him but never understood his cold demeanor after he snapped at her on their mission she felt she had stepped out of line but at the same time when he complimented her she felt nice to have his acknowledgement, as a shinobi and as family. As the girl would make her way through the village that morning, She’d pass by the Nohime compound and with a smile made her way towards the entrance. After heading inside and taking a minute to recall where his home was the girl would find herself not fully remembering the location since she didn't come around all that often.

"Yo you seen a guy named Ren?" the girl would say pestering one of the Nohime as she walked by her Orange leotard sticking out amongst the crowd and her indistinguishable accent able to be recognized from a mile away.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

221 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 15, 2022 21:43:57 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Blonde in your BloodMay 16, 2022 20:29:14 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday May 22nd rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Operations Team 3 Leader
header
"blonde in your blood".
"I fight to save everyone, and I live thanks to everyone. That's who I am!"

A TINY PLACE

As Taki entered the Nohime complex and asked for directions, they would point towards a small apartment near the end of the complex. There was absolutely nothing fancy about that, and in reality it was quite small, barely enough for one person alone. Ren worked a lot, so he should have enough to afford a better place, but for whatever reason, he chose to live in that humble unit, potentially the smallest in the complex.

There was nothing decorating the entrance; the only indication that it belonged to Ren was because the mailbox had his name on it. The apartment was a bachelor unit, so the bedroom and living room were one and the same. He had a tiny kitchen and a bathroom, but nothing else, not even a balcony. Inside, the Nohime was sitting on his bed, looking towards a frame he had on the wall.

The photo inside was folded as to hide his mother from it, leaving Ren as a toddler and his father. His grey eyes had no tears on them, his eyes did not water, but they had plenty of sadness, longing, and loneliness.

"I want you to understand something. If you should lose, not only does your future end, but also the future of the one you are trying to protect. Defeat isn't an option for the sword that protects others. You should keep that thought engraved in your heart."

Hidden Rock Village
Ren's Apartment
[]
[205 words]
Ren has written 103 posts
Blonde in your BloodMay 19, 2022 18:31:02 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl was given directions to the home of her cousin she’d make her way forward towards a series of apartments within their property. After heading further in the girl would start to get a sense of familiarity slowly recalling where his place was. She only ever really came around on holidays or with family but usually when that happened she never really paid much attention. After stopping by his mailbox she’d inside of the building and towards his door, and would knock on his door somewhat loudly.

"Hey Anti, you home!” she’d say calling him by his nickname. "You doin anythin today, I ain’t gonna be around for ya birthday so I wanted to celebrate early by spendin da day witcha?” the long haired girl would say poking her head into his eye hole a rather obnoxious sight no doubt.

It was a little rude to barge in on someone unannounced like this but the Okada were somewhat known for making unannounced visits to see family and Ren was no exception but it was for a good reason Ren would be 18 soon and since he had claimed not too have too many plans Taki figured she’d celebrate with him early, provided he didn’t have any other plans that is.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

212 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Blonde in your BloodMay 20, 2022 14:02:18 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday May 22nd rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Operations Team 3 Leader
header
"blonde in your blood".

BIRTHDAY

Ren was brought back to reality by the loud and obnoxious knocking on his door. Tapping his cheeks to he got up from his bad and slowly walked towards the door, but before he could grab the handle, he heard that familiar voice calling him by his moniker. "Fuck..." he thought to himself, sighing deeply and sharply. He was half-tempted to just ignore the girl and go back to his brooding, but he knew her well enough to know she would knock until either he answered the door, or she broke it down. Giving up on his plan to avoid her, he opened the door just enough so that he could show halF his face through it. "What do you want?" his brash tone showed he was in a bad mood, but that didn't seem to really matter for the girl.

Taki asked if he was doing anything today, and then mentioned his birthday and celebration again, which made him roll his eyes in his orbits. "Why are you making such a big deal out of it? It's just a regular day." he said in a rather annoyed tone. Ever since his father passed away, Ren never really bothered celebrating his birthday, it was a bitter day for him. Still, he knew Taki could be insistent, so he decided to try and compromise a bit so get her off his feet.

"I have no plans, so if you want to drag me out of the house, you come up with it. But if it involves the rest of the clown gang, count me out." and by the clown gang he meant the rest of the Okada clan. Still, it was quite the improvement on his end that he even agreed to hang out to begin with, maybe that mission had changed something in him, albeit very slightly.

"I want you to understand something. If you should lose, not only does your future end, but also the future of the one you are trying to protect. Defeat isn't an option for the sword that protects others. You should keep that thought engraved in your heart."

Hidden Rock Village
Ren's Apartment
[]
[321 words]
Blonde in your BloodMay 20, 2022 17:40:58 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl waited he’d pop his head out of the door but not enough to really show that the door was fully open. "Come on…I just wanna spend some time with ya, why are you always like this?” the girl would say raising her arms, hurt by his words.

"I come all this way out just to hang with you and you just wanna stay holed up, c’mon lemme buy ya some lunch or ya know if ya really don't want too could we at least train together.” Taki was admittedly always hurt by how he acted but her father had told her the reason for why Ren behaved the way he did and all Taki wanted to do was try and be there for him she knew there was something deep down in him that was bugging him and figured maybe if they spent more time around each other maybe he’d soften up, but so far it didn’t seem to be working.

"I promise I won't bring up auntie, seriously. It'll just be you and me.” the girl would wait for his response raising up her hands defensively as if to promise. But it was clear by her body language she was a bit upset with the disrespect she was being shown. Taki was taught to never give up on family, however of course there were some exceptions but Ren wasn’t one of them.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

239 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Blonde in your BloodMay 20, 2022 19:16:15 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"blonde in your blood".

CAUGHT BY THE STOMACH

He rolled his eyes in his orbits when she complained about his behaviour. "I know I'm a drag, but you came here because you wanted to, so don't complain. I don't pretend to be an enjoyable company." he shrugged, folding his arms in front of his chest. Taki went on about how she had come all the way there, to his tiny apartment to hang out, and he just wanted to stay inside brooding. Then, she offered to buy him lunch, and he wanted to refuse, but if he was being honest, he was living of cup noodles for a while, as he was a terrible cook, and his stomach grumbled, making him blush. "Fine... I could go for some food, and I wouldn't mind training afterwards." he admitted, with a rather defeated tone.

The Nohime would then walk out of his apartment, grabbing his father's sword on the way out and putting it on his obi. He turned to lock his apartment, even though there was nothing worth stealing, unless someone really liked cup noodles. When Taki said that she wouldn't bring up his mother, he froze for a second, looked her dead in the eyes. His grey eyes looked sad, hurt even, but he nodded. "That works for me. I appreciate it." he said, in a more polite tone.

Hidden Rock Village
Ren's apartment
[]
[238 words]
Blonde in your BloodMay 30, 2022 13:57:51 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two of them stood with Ren exiting his apartment, Taki would get a brief glimpse of the inside seeing nothing but cup noodles riddling the entirety of his room. "Ren is dat awl you eat…? You’ll never get guns like these?” the girl would say flexing her arm. "No wonda Gory whooped your butt last week.” the girl would joke, he didn’t actually beat him but that was how he told the story. "So what’re we eating…I know what I could go for but I don’t tink you wanna eat Okadan cuisine.” she’d say placing her hands on her head as she stared to walk out of the complex and down the road back into the compound, looking back at him as she spoke.

"Your da boifday boi…so I’ll let you decide we can even leave the village and I’ll pay for everything.” she’d say looking back at him. "It’s your special day afta awl.” Taki hadn’t considered it but Ren was basically an orphan and probably never really had anyone to treat him like family.

But then again she had no clue how close he was with the Nohime but even still did they just not care about birthdays or celebrations or was it all just down to the fact that Ren had to raise himself? Taki didn’t really know but maybe spending some time with him might give her the chance to learn. She was always going to love Ren because he was family but underneath it all, who was he really?

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

261 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Blonde in your BloodJun 2, 2022 14:42:51 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"blonde in your blood".

OKADA CUISINE

Taki peeked inside his apartment and noticed his food, asking if that was all he ate, and then mentioning he wouldn't ever be as bulky as she was eating that, to which he shrugged. "I don't care. I can disintegrate things with my Kekkei Tota, it's not like having muscles like you would really make much of a difference in my life." still, when she mentioned that Goro kicked his ass the previous week, he rolled his grey orbs. "We were training, I wasn't trying to beat the kid. Plus he is the most pleasant Okada I've ever met. Which makes him automatically less punchable." he shrugged. When she mentioned the Okada cuisine though, his stomach ratted him out with a loud grumble, prompting him to immediately gaze away as his cheeks gained an intense hue of red. "... wouldn't mind that, actually." he mumbled, maybe too low for her to hear, but he did enjoy their exotic food, even though he refused to go there very often.

She was putting him on the spot quite a lot with his birthday thing, and it was a bit overwhelming. Ren lowered his gaze, his eyes were sad, he couldn't really look at his cousin right now. "I... I don't know what to do... Maybe eat and train... I never really celebrated my birthday past my sixth..." his last birthday, shortly before his father passed away during that fateful mission, and the last time he felt like truly celebrating anything. Since then, he was left alone, an orphan. He had the support of his clan, yes, but it was different.

Hidden Rock Village
Ren's Apartment
[]
[282 words]
Blonde in your BloodJun 9, 2022 21:10:46 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The boy would speak about his Kekkai Tota and how he could disintegrate things with it. "You Nohime are sooo prideful.” the girl would say, which was very much the pot calling the kettle black with a roll of her eyes but she meant no harm by it a friendly jape, but would then continue to talk more so about Goro. "But you couldn’t punch him anyway cause you’re arms are about as limps as dhose noodles you eat.” she’d snicker to herself, but after a moment she’d think on his words seeing how Goro has grown and how much of a pleasant boy he was. "Yeah he’s a good kid.” she’d say glad to know that he left a good impression on Ren of all people.

A short distance later they’d make it towards the end of the compound and when the idea of food came up he actually seemed interested in eating their food. "Yo forreal…awesome!” the girl would say pleased that he made the right choice, she didn’t mind the other food and did have a slight penchant for Ramen especially if it was beef fried.

But for now she was hungry for some tasty Okadan cuisine, just what was she going to order? Okadan Beef, Okada Pie or an Okada Sandwich? But as they kept walking Ren would respond to her next question in regards to what to do on his birthday and that he never celebrated past his 6th, which made the girl feel sorry for him. "For more dhen 10 years he never had a propa boifday?” she’d think. "Man I’m sorry…” the girl would remark. "But today I’m gonna change dat.” she’d say with a smile.

As the two kept walking they would make their way towards the old Okada arena where a small concession stand would be open, they’d be met with a long line that would take several minutes for them to get through the restaurant in of itself was run by their Uncle Jou, a wrestler who was more well known for his culinary after his retirement then his actual career save for one or two notable matches.

Once they got to the front of the line the scent of grilled meat could be felt tickling their noses causing Taki’s stomach to gurgle and her mouth to water, the two would wait in a line for a short while before reaching the front counter. "Eyy, Uncle Jou…!” she’d say calling out to the man behind the counter.

"Eh…eyy Taki and eh whose dis.” he’d say turning about and looking at her and her guest. "Oh dis is Ren!” he’d say looking to the older Nohime. "Get outta ere…!” he’d say looking to him in disbelief "Look at chu growin as tawl as a tree eh…anyway what can I get da two o ya’s?”

Taki would take a minute and look over at the menu seeing several different food items. "I'll take the Okadan Beef, what looks good ta you Boifday boy.” she’d ask, looking over at her cousin. On the menu he’d be given quite a few options, a large rack of ribs that looked to be grilled to perfection, a dish known as Okadan Beef.

Alternatively he could try another famous Okadan dish the Okada Pie, a large circular shaped piece of dough with tomato sauce and several different toppings, like sausage pepperoni and an assortment of cheeses oozing off of it with savory tomato sauce spread underneath, sliced into 6 tasty slices.

And finally the pillar of Okadan cuisine the Okada Sandwhich a tasty sandwich comprised of two slices of bread, each with a slice of melted cheese, some crisp veggies all packed between a large cut of beef topped off with bacon. "If you don’t know what ya want I can share my beef witcha.” she’d say.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

646 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 9, 2022 21:17:02 GMT -5
Blonde in your BloodJun 14, 2022 13:18:34 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"blonde in your blood".

I REMEMBER

Ren rolled his eyes in his orbits as they continued to talk about Goro. "Sure, because I was reeeeally thrilled about punching a nine years old..." he didn't bother hiding the sarcasm in his tone. Yes, Goro was strong for his age and Ren wasn't any master of Taijutsu, but at the same time, he was holding back for the purpose of the training wasn't to hurt the kid, but to force him to develop his chakra well, so he could unlock his full potential. Still, one thing the two could agree on was that he was a good kid, and indeed he was a bit of a bridge between that side of the family and Ren, even though a very brittle one.

Still, the Okada food always smelled good, and his father enjoyed it. It had been forever since he had tried it, and his stomach wasn't even trying to hide the anticipation with the occasional grumble. As they walked towards the place, they continued to conversation about his birthday and when she asked if never had one he nodded and shrugged. "I don't really mind it... Getting older doesn't seem like a crazy reason to celebrate, anyways." and indeed, he didn't really get the hype over that. Taki, however, seemed determined to change that, and at this point, he wasn't going to fight her.

As they approached the Okada arena, his brows frowned a bit, and he felt a pit in his stomach and a shiver down his spine. He had flashes of it from his early childhood and it reminded him of his mother, which made him scoff and gaze away, but he continued walking nonetheless. The smell made him forget about such worries, and his stomach grumbled even louder, but he was hoping to let the blonde do most of the talking.

But his hopes vanished as soon as she revealed who he was and his Uncle started to talk like the rest of the Okada. Still, he was going to choose the polite route. "Yeah, I guess..." he replied, scratching the back of his head. After Taki ordered, he looked at that and nodded. "I will take the same, and a cola fizzy, please." he said with a formal bow, and then looked back at Taki. "I... I still kinda remember the taste. My dad used to like it." he admitted.

Okada Arena
Choosing the Okadan Beef
[]
[412 words]
Blonde in your BloodJun 18, 2022 2:47:28 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As they stood in line and ordered their food, the girl would have a remark for his statement about not celebrating a birthday. Those were a big deal in the Okada family and his deserved to be celebrated so long as he had that blonde in his blood but before she could say anything their uncle would interrupt them as they began to place their orders. "It’ll be right out you two…” he’d say with a smile as he turned around and called out to the other members of his kitchen.

"Ehh, a rack o beef and two fizzy cola’s!” the loud man would remark. However after he placed his order Taki would notice he never specified what he wanted to eat so she assumed they’d be sharing which was fine by her those Okadan Beef racks were large but she didn’t mind giving up half. "So I guess we’re sharin eh?” the girl would say looking to him after he ordered his drink. "Fine by me…c’mon come with me.” the girl would take them towards a table that looked like a picnic table made of solid stone with a small umbrella uptop to keep them safe front he sweltering heat.

"So ya see, I know you may not see da importance of a boifday but to me its something to celebrate specially since I ere data ya know…shinobi don’t usually last awl dat long…dat mission on ours was kind of a testament to dat ya know?” she’d say attempting to shed some logic onto him as her stomach growled whilst they awaited their food.

But while they waited she noticed that he mentioned her father and looked like she wanted to say something but she made a promise to stay quiet so she just didn’t say much. "Man…he must really miss the guy…” seeing the despondence on her face made her appreciate how much time she got to spend with her dad and made her miss him even more when she never got to see him, she could only imagine how he must’ve felt, she made certain not to make her face seem pitiable but empathetic. "He sounds like he had good taste..." she'd say as a means of adding to the conversation but not taking it any further mostly to break the obvious awkward silence, thankfully after a moment their drinks were deliverd Taki's was clear and fizzy hence the name where as ren's was dark and more bubbly.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

345 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Blonde in your BloodJun 18, 2022 14:09:52 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"blonde in your blood".

PAINFUL MEMORIES

After ordering his food, Ren patiently waited for it by the table he sit on with Taki, until their meal was ready, time in which he got up to pick up the tray before returning to the table. "Thank you for the meal." he politely bowed to his uncle before walking away. No signs of affection or warmth, just cordiality, which was all his shut down emotions really allowed him to do near the rest of the Okada, except for Taki and Goro.

His cousin shared her views on the importance of birthday celebrations and he listened to her while eating some of his food. The moment the meat touched his mouth, however, his eyes almost glowed and his stomach grumbled in anticipation. "So good!" he thought to himself, trying to keep himself composed, but his expression gave him away. Still, he quickly recomposed himself and looked back at Taki when she mentioned what happened in the mission. "If I die, I die. I'm not afraid of it. My father wasn't afraid of it, he gave his life for the village." he added, almost able to hide the sadness in his tone.

Speaking of his father, when he mentioned he liked their food, Taki made a comment about his taste and that brought a bittersweet smile to Ren's face. "He enjoyed you people, and your silly things. But after my mo... After that woman left us, every time he would come here, he would cry. And I hated seeing him like that. It made me angry." he said, lowering his gaze and frowning his brows as the memories invaded his heart, making him stop eating and just... staying there, eyes lost and body frozen. That explained a bit of Ren's reactions. The fact that he couldn't even call Ichika his mother showed how much he transferred the pain of his father into fuel to blame his mother's untimely death. Everything about the Okada ended up reminding him of his dad's suffering, and then he was gone.

Okada Arena
Reminiscing the past
[]
[351 words]
Blonde in your BloodJun 18, 2022 16:18:39 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two of them would take some time to eat their meal Taki would sip on her soda looking over at her cousin hearing his rather cold response to celebrating his birthday. "It ain’t about being afraid it’s about being glad to be alive celebratin ya know? At least that’s what my dad always said…” she’d say thinking on her own father.

Once their food had arrived the girl was incredibly eager she’d remove her gloves and set them aside before taking the rack of meat pulling at the bone and chowing down on it’s succulent flesh. "Aww yeeaah.” the girl would think to herself the smokey taste with the sweetness of the sauce made this fatty meal all the more worth it. "Hell yeah.” she’d say as she swallowed her first piece.

Whilst they ate the conversation would continue and he’d speak on the Okada as if there was some sort of prejudice, like they were a whole other class of people and she was rightfully offended by it and felt herself growing rather indignant. "Why do you tawlk about us like dat…? Especially your motha, "that woman?" is dat what you think of her, gimme a break!” she’d say doing her best to mind her tone even thought she was clearly frustrated.

"I don’t know what you’re feeling and I can’t begin to understand it, but why’re you taking it out on us when all we want, is to provide for ya!?” she shouldn’t have said that but it was true and she never really got why he never understood that they were trying to be there for him in a way that his mother wanted, cause it’s what she would’ve wanted.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

280 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 18, 2022 16:29:47 GMT -5
Blonde in your BloodJun 20, 2022 12:30:35 GMT -5
Nōhime Ren
Nōhime Ren Avatar
groupnull
header
"blonde in your blood".

ENOUGH

Ren was digging in, devouring the food rather quickly despite the fact he was still trying to look somewhat dignified while eating. However, before he could finish his meal, his comments triggered a reaction on Taki. When he called his mother "that woman", the blonde got offended and decided to ask him why he talked about them like that, and then mentioned his mother, which made him immediately drop his silverware on the tray and look at her, with heavily frowned brow. "Why do you care? She is not here anyways, she left us." he objected, scoffing and gazing away.

As she continued to call him out on how he reacted to his own complex feelings, Ren took a deep breathe and got up from the benche he was sitting at. "You know what? This was a big mistake. I'm out! Don't follow me!" he said with a rather angered tone. The images of his mother flickered into his head as he tried his best to push them away. He couldn't really remember her face, but he could see her blond hair and her smile, and that made his eyes water.

"Must feel nice, uh? Having your folks around there to coddle you up? Hmph... You will never understand how I feel." he said that as he quickly walked away, heading towards the village's gates.

Okada Arena
Leaving the place at a fast pace
[]
[243 words]
Blonde in your BloodJun 20, 2022 16:26:01 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl spoke her words, rather inappropriately Ren would seemingly get upset at her for chastising him and make his way to getting ready to leave. "Hey where ya goin’!” the girl would say watching him leave. "Fine leave then, walk away from ya family! Not like your bum ass teacha is eva even around for you anyway!” her words were bitter and she didn’t realize it but as she chased him down she was making a bit of a scene but once she realized what had happened and how all eyes were seemingly on her she herself would scurry off towards home but not before looking back in Ren’s direction, he could be by himself for all she cared.

As she made her way inside the girl would push open the door to her home, where her father could be seen sitting at the kitchen counter taking in a cup of coffee. "Taki what’re you doing home I figured you were out with Ren…” the girl would walk past him throwing up her hands. "Screw dat guy! Why are we always so nice to him! Awl he ever does is yell at us!” Taki’s father would stand up from his seat and think on things for a moment.

"We never give up on family...but Ren isn't an easy boy to reach...given the trauma of his mothers death." Taki would hear her fathers words and stop to reconsider her emotions. "Yeah, but it feels like he's given up on us...!" the girl would say crestfallenly as she headed to her room.

"Taki, It's not your job to make him understand he has to do that himself.” he’d think. Taki would stop to reflect on it not wanting to resign herself to doing such a thing but what choice did she have. "With his attitude I doubt he eva will..." the girl would respond, she felt a little bad about how she acted she tried to be nice but she just couldn't handle hearing him berate them after all they've been attempting to do.

Later that evening Kodi would make his way towards Ren’s home sometime in-between afternoon and sundown by this time would've left home heading to a training field in order to get in a work out. As Kodi arrived at Ren's home he'd knock on his door, holding a letter in one hand. "Ren it's me your uncle Kodi." Ren more than likely might not've been expecting him for some time at least not a few days but it was either him or his Aunt Jisa that usually made this trip on every holiday throughout the year. Usually coming bearing birthday money.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

454 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 20, 2022 16:28:55 GMT -5