age 24 years old birthday 2/14 rank B-Rank occupation
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearBack"]
[attr="class","tearTop"]
[attr="class","tearText12"]
[attr="class","tearHead12"]All appears to fade away
[attr="class","tearImage12"]
[attr="class","tearText13"]

Right now, Sai Kawara had no permanent base to call their own. Hotaru set up a temporary laboratory in a shallow cave close to their camp. Moss hung overhead the narrow entryway. There was little reminiscent of a true workstation beyond a boulder carved into a slab and sterilized with boiling water. Nothing special, but if someone needed surgery, it would be enough. Soon after its creation, Benjiro joined them. He wasn’t sure the station was a necessity anymore, but he mustn’t rely on one individual too much.

The space had other uses besides that. With a mortar and pestle in his hands, he ground herbs, making poison to coat his weapons in. Doku poison could put an end to someone’s life. He brought chakra into his hands creating a protective layer to handle it and slipped it into a vial. Inspecting it for a moment he placed it in his pocket for later.

He listened to approaching footsteps, and out of habit, he moved with silent steps and crouched behind the stone slab. Then he remembered a recruit was supposed to meet him, so he stood back up and cleared his throat. Okada Mayumi.

He’d never heard of the Okada, so he didn’t know to be afraid.

Genjutsu Intolerance Seal [x]

[newclass=.tearBack]width: 550px;min-height: 200px;margin:auto;background-color: rgb(217 227 184 / 33%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearTop]opacity:.9;width:94%;min-height:200px;font-family: muli;font-size:11pt;margin:auto;padding: 14px 14px 10px 14px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12]width: 150px;height: 150px;background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KbZYGFX/tumblr-a50fa965b904c5f6119ad38.jpg") no-repeat;transition: 1.2s;border-radius: 83px; border:2px solid #bdad7b;background-color:#ffffff;margin:auto;background-position:bottom;box-shadow: -1px 2px 7px 1px #e5df7f;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12:hover]background:url("https://i.ibb.co/j8GrvnQ/111.jpg") no-repeat;transition: .8s;background-color:#302f2e;background-position: bottom right;[/newclass][newclass=.tearHead12]text-align: center;float:left;writing-mode: vertical-rl;color: rgb(191 176 124 / 94%);font-weight: 1000; text-shadow: 1px 2px 10px black;font-size: 11pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:2px;font-family: 'social';[/newclass][newclass=.tearText12]background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border: 3px solid #bdad7b;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px #e5df7f;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 85% 0, 100% 50%, 82% 99%, 0 100%);background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');height: 170px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearText13]color:#e0e3b5;background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border:3px solid #bdad7b;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;font-size:10pt;background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');text-indent:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearText13 a]color:#bde6fd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearText13 p]margin:6.5px;[/newclass]
last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on May 17, 2022 21:03:02 GMT -5
Sharp has written 177 posts
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 18, 2022 21:06:41 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday June 15 rank Chuunin occupation Missing Nin
No One Will Tell Me How To Live
Grasping hands….

........Flickering shadows.......

..............Movement in the dark..........

Shaking her head and ignoring the delusions conjured by her mind, Mayumi continued walking down the pathway in front of her. Today she was meeting the leader of SinK, Hotaru Uchiha, and she needed to make a good first impression. Or a decent one. She couldn’t hide the bags underneath her eyes, but she could at least pretend to be reasonably sane. Because she was….There was no reason for her to pretend. When she was in fact the perfect definition of sanity. Most people saw glimpses of dark shapeless beings out of the corners of their eyes….right?

Deciding to not pursue that train of thought any longer, Mayumi kept on walking until she entered a laboratory-like room. Turning towards the sound of a throat clearing, she nodded her head towards Hotaru before speaking.

"Hello Hotaru, I’ve arrived as promised. Here to receive some sort of training I believe?”

If she recalled, the two of them had similar skill sets, both being medics, and both utilizing corpses in battle. Quite the coincidence, but the two were missing-nin. Medics like them had to utilize all the resources they could, including the dead, so it was no surprise that their skill sets were alike.

@tag // other notes
this is something endless
last edit by Mayumi Okada on May 18, 2022 21:07:17 GMT -5
Wynne has written 33 posts
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 20, 2022 2:59:47 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]

Hotaru stepped from behind the stone slab and looked at the flaxen Okada. She was young, but childhood had passed. Shinobi life had done it’s damage to the kunoichi as it had to them. Tired eyes made him wish they were meeting in Tori no Kuni so he could offer them green tea and comfortable cusions, but those days were over now. 

"Mayumi, nice to meet you. I am Hotaru.”

His gaze fell to the right pouch fastened to her waistline, recognizing the squared shape of medical kits. The paper scroll on her back resembled the one propped against the wall nearby. The shinobi thought he recognized embalming fluid’s scent following Mayumi’s arrival.  

Hotaru made two hand seals and drew a senbon from his sleeve. The projectile’s tip burned red hot, brought to a candle’s wick that caught fire and illuminated the cave. It carried the smell of tallow. Its reflection flickered in his silver eyes. 

"Yes, I’ll start teaching you a jutsu I’ve developed soon. I’m interested in what i’ve heard you’ve done to improve your weapon too. But first, I wanted to ask, what are your intentions in joining us?”

Sai no Kawara offered no wealth, only a life of hardship. That alone turned away most candidates. Hotaru was always attentive in hearing the reasons someone worked with them. Not everyone strongly supported the cause. Fugatives craved the safety of numbers or belonging. That was something they could offer in exchange for help. 

Fire Projectiles [x]

[newclass=.tearBack]width: 550px;min-height: 200px;margin:auto;background-color: rgb(217 227 184 / 33%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearTop]opacity:.9;width:94%;min-height:200px;font-family: muli;font-size:11pt;margin:auto;padding: 14px 14px 10px 14px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12]width: 150px;height: 150px;background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KbZYGFX/tumblr-a50fa965b904c5f6119ad38.jpg") no-repeat;transition: 1.2s;border-radius: 83px; border:2px solid #bdad7b;background-color:#ffffff;margin:auto;background-position:bottom;box-shadow: -1px 2px 7px 1px #e5df7f;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12:hover]background:url("https://i.ibb.co/j8GrvnQ/111.jpg") no-repeat;transition: .8s;background-color:#302f2e;background-position: bottom right;[/newclass][newclass=.tearHead12]text-align: center;float:left;writing-mode: vertical-rl;color: rgb(191 176 124 / 94%);font-weight: 1000; text-shadow: 1px 2px 10px black;font-size: 11pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:2px;font-family: 'social';[/newclass][newclass=.tearText12]background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border: 3px solid #bdad7b;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px #e5df7f;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 85% 0, 100% 50%, 82% 99%, 0 100%);background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');height: 170px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearText13]color:#e0e3b5;background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border:3px solid #bdad7b;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;font-size:10pt;background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');text-indent:50px;[/newclass]
last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on May 20, 2022 3:05:17 GMT -5
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 20, 2022 13:11:02 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
"A pleasure as well.”

Watching Hotaru light a candle and illuminate the cave, Mayumi wrinkled her nose as the scent of tallow filled her nostrils. Quite potent that candle was. As the small lonesome flame flickered ominously in the gloomy darkness, she listened quietly as her leader continued his speech. He wanted to know why she decided to join. Which was reasonable. He wouldn’t be much of a leader if he didn’t vet the ninja that walked through his halls. But if he expected something impressive to come forth from her, then he would just be disappointed.

"I’m here mostly for protection. Sai No Kawara’s purpose isn’t too bad as well so there’s that. Protecting the little tykes and giving them a nice home and all that. The whole spiel ya know. Don’t really care for it too much but don’t mind it either.”

Shrugging her shoulders, Mayumi looked at Hotaru with a deadpan expression. If her leader wanted a loyal foot soldier then he would have to look somewhere else. She really did not care for SinK’s goals, but neither did she not care either. It was complicated. She was just surviving for right now. Her life currently was just too hectic to worry about other things, so she hadn’t really had the time to think about the goals of the organization she had joined at the spur of the moment. Had it been a wise decision? Who knew? Only time would tell.

// other notes
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 21, 2022 2:15:56 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]

Hotaru sat cross-legged on the floor, placing the candle down in front of him. The rogue gestured for Mayumi to seat herself before the light where his shadow was cast.

"Since you’re willing to help, we’ll watch your back. Each of us valued something more than our villages. For me that was my ideals, Benjiro: freedom, and Kazui—” He still regretted being the reason she got tangled in this. "Well, she has her reasons.”

He took a few breaths and waited for her to sit. Whether or not she did, he’d continue. "So I know you’ve come for protection, but shinobi villages offer that too. Why did you choose to leave?"

Hotaru’s voice was soft, and he didn’t meet her eyes. He fixated on the tiny ember. His question’s purpose wasn’t to make an accusation. He wanted to understand Mayumi to avoid repeating her people’s mistakes. It wasn’t his way to expect loyalty for the sake of loyalty, people needed to be fed. The question was what it was they craved. After a brief pause he continued.

"Even if you committed a crime and fled, what drove you to action? What do you value above all?"

Finally, his eyes moved to meet hers.

Notes.

last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on May 21, 2022 3:19:34 GMT -5
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 21, 2022 19:28:15 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
Watching Hotaru sit down, Mayumi quickly followed suit, placing her large scroll to the side of her. Sitting down with it on her back for long periods of time was uncomfortable, and she had a feeling that this chat was going to take a bit. Looking anywhere but at the man in front of her, the blonde-haired woman tapped her leg impatiently as Hotaru said his piece. He’ll scratch her back as long as she scratches his. The whole reason she was here. She also learned the reason why most of her teammates were here, all except for Kazui. She wasn’t sure of her reasons, but she wasn’t going to pry. There was probably a reason she wasn’t told.

"Asking some pretty personal things arentcha?” Glaring at Hotaru for a brief moment, Mayumi chewed on her cheeks in silence before letting out a pained huff. Not saying anything probably wouldn’t be in her best interest, so she would have to open up a little, whether she wanted to or not. "I didn’t really choose to leave. Didn’t have much of a choice. Life was shit, got caught up doing something I wasn’t supposed to and made a stupid decision. After that I made a great decision.”

Patting the scroll next to her, Mayumi glanced at the rolled up paper that contained the corpse of her mother. That was a kill she didn’t regret. That bitch deserved to die, for all the pain she had given her in her younger years. Her death had been a long time coming.

"Didn’t really have all too much time to cover my tracks that well so I decided to leave. Iwagakure would catch onto me eventually so I might as well leave and get a good head start. As for what drove me to do all of that? The freedom to not do what I desired maybe? Dunno really. I wasn’t doing anything crazy I don’t think. It was just a stupid mistake on my part. Should’ve been more careful. Too caught up in my own thoughts. Stupid clan stuff.”

If she had been in the right frame of mind that day, all of this could have been avoided. But she would have still been unhappy, so perhaps in a sick twisted way, it had been a good thing that everything had happened the way it did.

Meeting Hotaru’s eyes for the last answer, Mayumi narrowed her piercing blue orbs. "As for what I value above all, my way of life. I will live how I want to live. And if that causes me to die an early death, then so be it. At least it will be my choice.”

// other notes
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 22, 2022 3:17:15 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]

Hotaru nodded. He hadn’t exactly left because he wanted too either. They caught him and even tried to kill him, but he managed to outwit them and escape.

"That makes sense. Sorry, I know it was a lot to ask. I hope you’l give me credit for caring enough to want to know what it is that you want, because in my experience the villages do not,” Hotaru replied. "I think you’ll do fine.”

With her value being freedom, he could see her selling them out to keep it, but interrogation squads could often break even the most loyal. It was a reasonable risk over someone who lived controlled by love of coin. He cleared his throat and adjusted the collar that covered his mouth.

Next he put his finger over the little ember. Mayumi’s senses might pick up a concentration of chakra entering his finger tip. He placed his finger directly into the flame, careful not to snuff it out. It had a slight tingle on his finger, but he was reproducing cells fast enough that the outer layer of tissue never truly burned.

"With this jutsu I’ve developed, when one can anticipate a wound they can initiate a rapid cellular response to mitigate most of the damage,” he explained. He didn’t remove his finger and simply asked, "Would you be interested in learning it?"

Notes.

last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on May 22, 2022 3:18:42 GMT -5
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 23, 2022 15:01:36 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
"If you say so.”

Mayumi wasn’t too sure about the whole giving him credit thing. Did Hotaru really care enough, or were his sentences just empty promises? The two had just met after all. She didn’t know anything about him, and vice versa. Perhaps he was just saying all of this so she would work harder for SinK. There was truly no way to tell.

As Hotaru finished speaking, Mayumi watched as the older man placed one of his fingers over the small flame. As his finger lingered over the flame longer and longer, she wondered what the man was doing. Was this part of the training she would have to be doing? Before her thoughts could wander on, Hotaru began to explain his puzzling actions, talking about the jutsu he had developed. As long as he anticipated where he would be wounded, he could initiate a rapid cellular response, mitigating most of the oncoming damage. Simple in theory but extremely challenging to execute. One would have to be an extremely skilled medic to pull it off. Something Mayumi was sure she was. She didn’t want to toot her own horn, but she was quite skilled in the medical arts.

"Might as well, sounds quite useful. Could stop me from dying in the future. Sounds painful to learn though.”

// other notes
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 24, 2022 18:20:21 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]
[attr="class","tearText13"]"Yes. It’s important to know it doesn’t work if you can’t expect the damage beforehand.”

Now removing his finger and showing it to Mayumi, a light pink sunburn faded after a moment. "Learning the jutsu was a painful process. I was trying to learn mystic palm without guidelines and stumbled into this by mistake.”

Hotaru pushed the candle closer to her. "I haven’t mastered that technique, so I cannot be certain, but I believe I shaped it wrong, and the channeled chakra failed to expel from my body. You may learn by performing that jutsu incorrectly, although I may have just been very far off the mark.”

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. Hotaru wasn’t accustomed to leadership yet. He’d listen for her response before suggesting she try the jutsu. The rogue was sure that between three medics, they could treat minor burn injuries, but he didn’t want to pressure Mayumi into the grueling learning process. Based on her more up to date knowledge and knack for medicine, he had a feeling she’d be able to pick it up quicker than he did.

He hoped that they’d be able to handle any wounds without Benjiro’s aid. They didn’t seem to enjoy working their magic too much.

Notes.

last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on May 24, 2022 18:20:51 GMT -5
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 25, 2022 17:27:39 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
As Hotaru edged the candle closer towards her, Mayumi let out a sigh as she prepared herself mentally. It seemed her initiation into Sink involved torturing herself. How nice. Running over the tips Hotaru gave her, the blonde haired medic ran over the list of things to remember. She needed to anticipate the damage beforehand, thus she could assume that she needed to heal the spot right before an attack hit that location. So for her, when she put her finger above the flame, she needed to put her chakra inside the spot the flame would reach and begin healing, assuming she was understanding how the technique worked correctly.

Sending chakra preemptively towards her index finger, Mayumi slowly stuck it over the candle flame. As she felt a slow warmth encompass her finger, she kept up a steady flow of chakra surging towards the end of her hand. Right now there was a slight wastage of chakra because her timing was off, but she wanted to make sure she was doing the technique right before worrying about how much chakra she was using.

"Does this seem correct to you? I’m just sending chakra to my hand like I normally would when I heal. I’ll do it more quickly on my next go around. Just wanna make sure everything seems good first.”

// other notes
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 26, 2022 12:54:43 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]

"Yes, you’ve got a good baseline. You’ll have to practice it to avoid overusing chakra,” Hotaru said. "The next part is a bit trickier, and I wouldn’t recommend using a flame for it. Most shinobi are used to channeling chakra through their hands, it is the easiest way to mould. To master this technique, you have to learn to channel this jutsu through any cell in your body.”

The rogue demonstrated by taking a senbon into his hand. Then he began to build up chakra in his left arm. The senbon still poked through the tissue, but Hotaru’s pain was numbed. After he retracted it, the wound closed with no blemish left behind.

"There are no handseals or use of hands with this jutsu, you must first figure out how to amass chakra wherever you need it, and then master doing it very quickly. I don’t expect you’ll get it all down in one sitting, but I think you’ve got about as much guidance as I can give you.”

Hotaru looked at the scrolls they both had set aside. "I was also hoping you could show me how you’ve improved your weapon. I’ve heard word of your skill in taxidermy.”

Hotaru stood and picked up his own scroll and laid it out across the table.

Notes.

The Undertaker [Wynne]May 29, 2022 16:37:08 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
It seemed her baseline was correct. Simple yet complex at the same time. Chakra control and the balance of it was important, as most things concerning medical chakra were. For her next step in learning how to master the technique Hotaru was teaching her, a weapon similar to a senbon would be better suited to use rather than a flame. A more controlled injury, making things just overall less of a hassle to manage. As Mayumi watched her leader demonstrate the next step, she kept in mind the words he uttered after, as they were just as important as his showing. Perhaps even moreso since she couldn’t really see exactly what was going on without chakra enhanced sight or anything similar. Sure she had her sensory, but for something this detailed, it wasn’t as effective.

"Yeah, I happen to have a certain….attachment to the corpse of my mother so she’s more valuable as compared to any other corpses I pick up, hence my modifications. I didn’t do anything too crazy I don’t think. Just put some chakra enhanced metal plates here and there to make her more durable so she lasts longer plus I removed a bunch of stuff from her insides to make space for the aforementioned plates.”

Placing her hand on the scroll that was beside her, Mayumi unsealed Akemi, having her mother sit down beside her. Ever since her modifications to her mother, she hadn’t used any other corpse since. She just hadn’t felt the need, her mother was just vastly superior to the rest. Now it was time to see how her leader felt about one of his subordinates lugging around their mother as a walking corpse.

Techs/Items Used:
NAME: Hikin Fuinjutsu - [Generic Sealing Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
The most basic of sealing techniques, in which the user creates a simple seal upon a medium (such as a scroll) for which a multitude of objects can be stored. The sheer number and scale of items that can be sealed depends on the size of the seal itself, as basic shuriken and kunai can be placed within small scrolls, but giant shuriken or massive swords require thick torso-sized scrolls. This technique is what one requires if they wish to tap into such basic seals, though there are always other ways to unseal objects.

Enhanced Corpse

// other notes
The Undertaker [Wynne]May 30, 2022 3:01:13 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]

The corpse of her mother, Hotaru thought. It was certainly disturbing, but he was unbothered by it. As a user of the same jutsu, he was desensitized to its controversial nature. Any weapon used towards the right purpose was justified, and bodies were just organic waste. He didn’t imagine carrying a family member encouraged good mental health, but it wasn’t his place to judge so long as it didn’t get in the way.

Besides that, the craftsmanship of the corpse was impressive. He found himself more interested in looking it up and down. He resisted approaching too close or touching it out of respect, his well-trained eyes could find the slight modifications to the bodies structure.

"With the remains of the chakra network being integral to the jutsu, I never imagined it’d work if you modified them too much. It makes sense that the right material could serve as a bridge,” Hotaru said. "I’d guess it is actually holds the chakra better than normal?”

He’d have to collect some materials the next time he did a mission. Shinobi often carried chakra enhanced weapons, so he could probably melt them down and make plating from them if he got a hold of some.

Notes.

The Undertaker [Wynne]Jun 4, 2022 18:40:05 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
"Yeah, you just have to be careful of where you choose to modify it. I did use pretty high quality materials which might have had an effect although this is really my only corpse I enhanced like this. You’d have to experiment with lower quality materials to see the difference and stuff. And yeah, it holds chakra way better than normal. My mother can stay active for quite a long while because of it.”

Nodding her head, Mayumi felt her racing heart calm down slightly. It seemed Hotaru didn’t mind too much, which made sense. After all, he used the same techniques as her. Why would he care that she lugged her mother’s corpse around? They were missing-nin. Sure it was strange, but they were working against the law anyways. Their group was literally controversial by nature.

As far as her corpse work, there were a lot of theories and questions she still couldn’t answer yet. Mostly because Akemi was the only corpse she had worked on extensively. And materials weren’t cheap either. Plus like she had mentioned to Hotaru, she couldn’t just use high quality stuff either, she needed to use cheap stuff too in order to see the difference. Experimentation was key. She hadn’t really had the time though, as more important stuff had cropped up. Such as joining SinK and having this meeting for instance.

"I can show you how I did it later if you want? Did take quite a bit of materials though, so make sure you have all of that first.”

@tag // other notes
The Undertaker [Wynne]Jun 12, 2022 18:11:40 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearTop"]

"Very good. I will come to you once I’ve gotten access to materials,” Hotaru said. Without the support of a shinobi village it was a bit harder to come by the things that he’d need. The rogue would probably have to pick some off the corpse of a fallen shinobi.

There was a bit of quiet that rested between them for a few moments. After letting it linger, Hotaru used the tips of his fingers to put out the candle one the ground and moved the remainder of it back to a place on the rock behind him. Then he made his way towards the mouth of the cave.

He stopped and looked over his shoulder back towards Mayumi and the corpse next to her.

"I quit using shikon no jutsu for a time after I fled Konohagakure. I associated it with my time in ANBU. I thought that using the bodies of the dead as tools was cruel. Later I found myself using it again, because I couldn’t think of anything more selfish than abandoning my talents when I could use them to help the living. I know you have a different perspective, but thank you for agreeing to help us nonetheless.”

Notes.

last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on Jun 12, 2022 18:12:18 GMT -5